Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

Από MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 37

220 75 55
Από MabelOsagiede

"Why did you call her that?" Don asked, trying to sound calm. He placed a hand on Alex's shoulder. Any stupid reply from Alex and he would end his life. He didn't care what others would think of him.

Alex gave him a questioning look. He glanced at Don's hand on his shoulder and at Theresa.

"Alex calls me that because..."

Don interrupted Theresa with a roar, "Because what?"

"Mr Smith, I don't know you and we just met together. So, may I ask why you want to know?" Theresa threw the question at him.

"Yes, Mr Smith! Is there a problem?"

Don chuckled, "No!".  He squeezed Alex's shoulder and narrowed his eyes at Theresa.

"Miss, how about you call me by my name, Don"

"No problem!" Theresa winked and smiled in mischief. She knew that Don couldn't react rudely to Alex. It could ruin his plans. One of which was to act like a businessman just to get close to Theresa.

"Guys! I want to ask a different question" Caroline cried.

"Ask, princess!" Kelvin smirked.

"Now this question isn't like the 'Would you rather' but more personal" she said with a whisper.

"Is it a scary one?" Ursula yelped.

"Nope!" Caroline giggled. "Now, let's use our imagination ".

"What if we don't have one! We are grown-ups, you know" Kelvin replied with a goofy smile.

"Was that meant to be a joke?" Caroline asked in a serious tone. Her eyes squinted as she glared at Kelvin.

"Chill, babe!" he flung his arms in a mock surrender.

She smiled again, "Now imagine that you had a childhood best friend of the opposite sex. Like a boy has a female friend and... "

"We get it!" Don interrupted.

"Sorry!" she whispered and continued, "So, you helped that bf to be what he or she is today. Like you supported and helped them achieve their goals. Now, you guys are in a relationship but later, that person falls in love with someone else and the big question is... "

"Is what?" Thelma urged.

"Hey! I need to put in some suspense" Caroline snickered.

Caroline scanned the expectant looks on their faces. Her smile grew wider.

"Would you give up that person for them to be happy with someone else or would you hold on tight?"

"Whoa! Stop right there" Kelvin hollered. "I helped her to be successful?"

"Yep! That's how it happened" Caroline replied.

"And now, she is falling for another man?"

"Yep!"

"Now that is complicated!" exclaimed Kelvin as he stroked his chin.

"No, it's not!" Don's fervent tone voiced.

"Why?"

"Because I don't share what's mine" he growled.

"Wow! We've got a possessive dude in our midst" Caroline teased. "Alex, what about you?"

"What's mine is mine!" Alex shrugged with an impassive look.

"Wow! Two possessive freaks!" Caroline bellowed in laughter.

"You know what!" Thelma exclaimed. "I would fight for him. I mean, I can't just let him go, right?"

"Gosh! Thelma! I never thought of you to be possessive" Kelvin gasped dramatically.

"It is not being possessive!" she reproached.

"Oscar, my buddy!" Kelvin cheered. "What's your answer?"

"I would let her go, if she is extremely happy with the guy,"  his soft voice uttered.

"Bro!" Don gushed. "You can't be serious!"

"Don, you haven't meet Oscar!" Kelvin teased. "He is the definition of a softie".

Alex and Don choked in laughter. The ladies didn't find that amusing.

"You know!" Theresa yelled, interrupting their bout of laughter. "Guys with big hearts are the real men".

Alex gasped at her comment. He didn't expect that. At least, not from Theresa.

"So, you... " Theresa pointed at the three guys. "Should emulate him. He is a Prince Charming ".

Don scoffed, Alex snorted and Kelvin laughed.

"What's with the speech?" Kelvin asked amidst laughter.

Thelma wanted to defend Oscar but she didn't want Alex to get the wrong idea. She didn't want him to think she had a relationship with Oscar. She turned to Oscar who stared at Theresa, amused.

"Awwn!" Oscar exclaimed.

Everyone turned to him. His dimple got deeper as he smiled. "The great Theresa stood up for me. I am quite honoured. This is a day to remember".

Theresa cracked a smile, "Duh! I needed to defend my sister's future boyfriend".

Thelma froze. She sat still for a second before turning to see Alex's reaction. He wore a scowl.

"Okay guys! You all haven't answered" Caroline squealed.

"Hey!" Theresa called out. "I won't stress it. If the guy likes another girl. Fine! I will be happy my best friend is happy. I won't ruin our friendship".

"You, twin are full of surprises!" Kelvin blurted out.

Caroline nodded in approval. "I didn't expect that reply from you, Theresa!"

"What? I go for the best! That guy might not be the best" Theresa smirked and shrugged.

"Kelvin, what about you?" Caroline asked.

"First, I would.... no... Wait! I mean... Come on!... There will definitely be jealousy and... " he stroked his jaw. "When I am jealous, I could sneak to his room and chop his throat into pieces" he whispered with a scary tone.

"Ursula, your turn!" a smiley Caroline leered.

"It is simple" Ursula rose up. She stood firm beside Caroline and looked at them, as if to address a crowd.

"Love shouldn't be force. True love gives way to freedom. Love is kind. Love is tolerant. If I truly love him then I should make sacrifice.... " Ursula continued her speech while Kelvin leaned to Theresa.

"What's with the lecture?"

"I don't know, Kelvin" Theresa shook her head. "This is frightening".

"I have read a lot of romantic novels and I have come to understand that when you love a person, your heart yearns for them. That means I would be troubled if the guy I love doesn't love me as much. Now, if he wants to be with another person... " Ursula, the new professor and our beloved nerd lectured.

"When would this end?" Alex muttered. Theresa shrugged.

"Maybe never! She looks like her nerd power is fully charged" Theresa whispered to the guys. The guys snickered like naughty students and gave themselves fist bumps.

Ursula stopped talking as soon as she saw them. She bit her lips and fiddled with her fingers. "Sorry! I didn't mean to sound..." she trailed off.

"Nerdie?" Theresa jeered. She yawned pretentiously and added, "Don't worry, I yawn when I'm interested".

Everyone snickered at the remark except Thelma. "Guys! Don't be rude. Let her talk" Thelma scolded.

"Sorry mum!" Kelvin replied.

Thelma frowned but was quick to replace it with a smile.

"In a nutshell, if you truly like a person, you would be happy when they are happy. That's why I would let go of the guy" Ursula concluded and scrambled back to her seat.

"Let's put a round of applause for Ursula" Kelvin cheered. Everyone took his words seriously and clapped.

"Yeah! I was clapping because the speech ended, not that it was amazing" Kelvin sneered. Ursula shut her eyes and cringed in embarrassment.

Theresa cocked a brow at him, "That was jerk-like"

"That girl is awkward"

"Kelvin, you are some... " Theresa paused and ruffled his head. "some dummy!"

"We are now at Florida. Everyone please take your seat as we prepare for landing " the speaker announced. They sat still and braced themselves for it.

An hour later and they found themselves, standing in front of what looked like the most dazzling mansion they had ever seen.

The mansion looked more like it was cut out from Architects Today magazines. All the newest features were built into this house with no sentimentality for the old ways. The house was a series of rectangles constructed  of steel, glass and concrete. Its roof was flat with no visible chimney. It was unapologetically modern. It stood amidst the manicured lawn as if beamed there rather than constructed. What really made them gawk was the water fountain that glimmered under the setting sun. It was close to the side of the building. Beds of roses sat at the edges of the fence. The balmy air smelt and felt fresh, void of pollution.

The image is above☝☝That's how it looks.
Do you like it?

"If this is how the outside looks, then what awaits us inside?" Kelvin gaped.

"Welcome to our home" Don teased. "Let's live like high school friends".

They looked at him and nodded.

"Wait!" Alex called.

"What?" Don asked.

"I thought this was all for business?"

"Loosen up, bro"

    ~~~Author's note~~~

What do you think? So are you a possessive freak? How are my greatest readers doing?

Read more cos something exciting is about to take place in the mansion.
Thanks! Pls vote and comment. Love ya ❤❤❤

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

424K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
19.6K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
718K 27.8K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
8.4K 1.2K 55
What if your favorite characters needed your help? Sunset has always been in love with books, although after the death of her mother, she has stoppe...