The Student of A Raven (Male...

By VinylScratch7

Follow the story of Y/N on how he became the student of Raven Branwed and how he became the world known Hunt... More

Chapter 1: The Student of the Black Raven
Chapter 2: Black And Red
Chapter 3: Beacon I
Chapter 4: Beacon II
First ever Story art for The Student of a Raven
Art scene from Chapter 4
A Fan art by Me Before and After
Sorry....
Chapter 5: Beacon III
Chapter 6: Beacon IV
Chapter 7:Beacon V
Chapter 8: New Start
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: Jaune Arc
Chapter 11: Fall Part 1
Chapter 12: Fall part 2
New Art and Chapter 13 will be up soon
Chapter 13: Change
Chapter 15: In Thought
Chapter 16: Arrival
Chapter 17: Group
Chapter 18: The Plan
Chapter 19: Investigation
Chapter 20: Round One
Chapter 21: Journey Part I
Chapter 22: Journey Part II
Chapter 23: Journey Part III
Chapter 24: Journey IV
Merry Christmas!!
Chapter 25: Journey V
Chapter 26: Journey VI
Merry Christmas to my Readers!

Chapter 14: A New Semester

4.6K 91 20
By VinylScratch7

Chapter 14: New Semester
Written by: VinylScratch7

Weeks as past and you recoverd pretty well, during your absents towards your classes, Ruby, Blake,Weiss and Yang have taken turns to bring you homework or notes from the previous professors work. Thanks for them your not behind on any subjects. The Doctor did their daily check up on you and told you specific instruction to be more careful.

So at the moment nothing crazy had happen and it has been pretty peaceful, now you were in the cafeteria enjoying your lunch with the company of your friends, Nora was telling one her crazy stories while the rest was paying attention to it, execept you and Blake.

Noticing something, Blake was doodling on her notebook and was in thought on something. You tap her shoulder getting her to snap out of it, getting her spook for a moment and quickly looking at you, you showed a smile at her getting her to smile back and calmed down for a moment.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

Blake nodded and went back towards her notebook, getting you to nod and leave her alone and going back to your food and hearing your friends conversation on one another. Yang notice Blake was paying attention so she peek on what she was doing.

" Whatcha doing?" Yang asked.

"Nothing." Blake closes her book. "Just going over notes from last semester."

"Lame.." Yang said while now looking at you. "What about you Y/N?"

You look at her and then back at your food "Um..im e-"

"Lame" Yang quickly said while looking towards the other getting you confuse alittle.

Nora giggles as she tosses grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up. Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard, while you squinted your eyes and read the cover.

On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

"Oh dear oum.." You said looking at Ruby while she shows a smiles towards you and looking at her friends.

"Sisters... friends... Weiss." Ruby said

"Hey!" Weiss said while you quickly notice something on the binder and then looking at Weiss.

You slowly leaning towards her ear "Hey Weiss i think thats your binder.." You said while your eyes wasnt off it and ruby was continuing rant about something.

Weiss notice this also and quickly look at her Leader. " Did you steal my binder?"

"Yeah marking it all red to hide Weiss name wasnt very......smart Rubes" You said looking at your leader.

"I am not a crook." She said while making peace signs and smiling innocently.

"What are you talking about?" Blake said.

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! " She points her finger towards Blake.

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Nora throws a apple towards yang getting yang an annoying look.

As you were about to say something, a voice in the intercoms was heard and behind it was Goodwitch "Mister Y/N can you come in to Ozpin Office Mister Y/N"

Your friend looks at you, you slowly get up and started to walk away from the group. Wondering what could Ozpin need you for.

"Dont worry Y/N ill update you on what we all going to do!" Ruby screams at you getting you to smile worriedly.

==================================================================================

You enter ozpin office and see the headmaster reading in some documents, noticing the area he had some old attics, the head master notice you and signal you towards the chair infront of him with a smile, you calmly walk towards it and sat on it while waiting on the headmaster.

as you waited you the room was silent and the only sound you only could hear was ozpin sipping on he's coffee.

"So um Professor anything you need from me?" You said while looking alittle nervous.

Ozpin looks at you before you could say anything, the elevator doors open behind you making you look and notice a shaddy guy drinking in a canester, he notice you and smirk.

"So your the little brat that she took in huh" He said getting you confuse.

"Um excuse me?" You said looking towards ozpin and him.

"Oh im sorry, i think i studder alittle bit.." He said getting closer to you. "So how's my sister doing?"

You had alot of question on your mind but before you could answer ozpin beat you to it "Mr Y/N you mention that you never went to an academy and being an orphan and also that someone took you in and was teaching you how to fight im i correct?" Ozpin said getting you to remember your Words

"Oh um....i didnt go to an academy...i wish i could but i was an irohan and i was taught by someone who took me in." You nooded remembering your words.

"Well whoopee do da aint this nice" The guy said while standing next to Ozpin while swinging another sip of he's canaster.

"Im confuse whats going on?" You said

Ozpin sighs "Y/N you should of mention that the one that took you in and taught you was-"

"Raven Branwen, my sister!" He said while throwing he's canaster towards the wall next to you.

You got spook by his out burst and quickly look towards your headmaster "Y/N let me introduce you to Qrow branwen the brother of your mentor."

Qrow grab your collar and look towards your eyes, Ozpin got up and was about to stop him but Qrow only did was look at you "Hmph so she got time to raise you but not her own daughter." He said while pushing you to towards the ground.

Qrow walk aways from you and was standing in the window, while ozpin sighs and went towards you and help you up.

"Im confuse whats going on, why you know about Raven." You said while looking both of them.

"Y/N Raven Brawen is known criminal in all Remnant and-"

"And she left her family to do Oum knows what" Qrow said still looking towards the window.

"Wha-what?" You look towards Ozpin.

"Y/N....You may have alot question but advicefor now that you do not make contact with her..." Ozpin said. while looking towards Qrow

You look towards Qrow and you quickly walk towards him "You said that she had time to raise me but not her own daughter what you meant by that?" You said

"Just only going to say this, dont tell Yang that you know her mother.."

You knew something was off between the similarity between but why did she abandon Yang, why did she abandon her family, if you were right she could abandon you any moment but why didnt she.

"Did yang mention her mother at all to you?" Qrow said looking towards you.

You answer by moving your head left and right "Well kid, she has a goal on finding her and finding out why she did what she did..and im gonna tell you this she aint going like it when she find out that you got raise by her mother and train by her."

"What..."

Your head was full of question right now and right now you were very confused on what is happening. Ozpin pat your back and you look at him, he shows a smile and he was directing you towards the elevator.

"Lets go back towards the cafeteria Y/N, as for you Qrow-" Ozpin stop in mid sentence and you look towards where Qrow was standing but you only saw a bird standing in the window.

Ozpin sighs "Why you need to do that when there are people around..."

===============================================================================

Ozpin and you enter the cafeteria you notice it was a complete disaster and Proffessor goodwitch was cleaning up the area, you feel ozpin hand behind your back making you to stare at him.

"Dont worry Y/N everything will be explain in do time.."

With that you see Ozpin walks towards Goodwitch, you look towards your friend who were laughting at there antics and saw Yang falling down from the sky. you got confuse and you couldnt help to smile at her antics, but surerly for sure that somehow you couldnt believe what you have been told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.
1.8K 32 8
In the world of remnant there are four huntress schools and basically no huntsmen seeing as people thought that men couldn't be huntsmen, some men pr...
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
20.3K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...