It's not that simple

Από JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! Περισσότερα

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.42

8.7K 403 93
Από JemiaYoung

I didn't prof read 😗

2 months
Liyah

"Von I'm fat asf"I looked in the mirror rubbing my belly "no you not" I looked over at him and he was playing the game.

"Von really you didn't even look at me"I said with a pout on my face, now days it's like every little thing makes me cry "Liyah what I tell you about that I let that shit"he said still looking at the tv.

"I don't care about nun of that"I said with a attitude mugging him "girl lose the tude" he said in a girl voice.

"Nawl dude I'm playing with my girl stop playing with me"he said into the microphone set "bitch worry about yo bitch and not mines hoe ass nigga and that why I just beat yo ASS"he yelled making me jump.

"Baby look at this sorry ass nigga"he showed me the replays and I didn't even know who team was who "ok"I said confused.

"Wha-Liyah get out of my face" "how you gone get mad cause I don't know what's going on I don't play games...I just play niggas"I mumbled the last part.

"What the fuck you just say"Von paused the game and looked at me like I was slow "nun you hearing shit"I said and he mugged me "I heard yo ass you lucky I'm on this game.

"But vonnnnnnn I want some attention"I stomped my feet standing in front of him "girl you need the stop it"he said and I felt my eyes watering.

He must've saw my mouth quiver cause he sighed and grabbed me and sat him in my lap "ight after this game I'm done okay" I nodded my head laying it on his shoulder.

"Your just a big ass baby"he said still playin the game "you calling me big"I busted out crying and he just stared at me like he saw a ghost.

"Yea I'm gone head out y'all"he got off the game and lifted my head.

Von

"Aaliyah young you know you jut fat so stop it"I said sternly and she wiped her face sniffing.

She really a whole baby.

"So the baby shower tomorrow are you ready"I asked her tryna lighten up the mood, I would do anything to see that smile of hers.

Her whole face lit up "omg yes we got everything planned out I can't wait I just pray everything go right cause if not I'm showing my ass"she said and I chuckled nodding my head.

"Trust me I'm already knowing"she smiled admiring my face "gimme a kiss" I said looking into her eyes then her lips.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss making me smiled looking at her "I love you"she said and I kissed her lips again "I love you too".

Treasure

"Maj no stop my stomach hurt"trez laughed holding her stomach "Nawl cause why you keep touching my ass"he huffed snatching his phone from the dresser leaving at the room.

I couldn't help but laugh at his goofy ass, I ain't never seen his ass this mad "bae I'm sorry I won't do it again"I said walking into my living room seeing him on the game talking to somebody.

"Yes bro she keep grabbing my ass that shit not funny I don't play like that"he kept going off and I just stand in front of me but he acted like he didn't see me.

"Samaj please I'm sorry"i stranded his lap and he smacked his lips "Nawl bro move"I mugged him and pushed his head back "I'm not yo fucking bro better go find some other bitch to play with" I stood up and walked away from him.

"Now she mad how the fuck"he said and I rolled my eyes "he doing to much I just wanted to cuddle and he doing all of this extra shit"I mumbled sitting on my bed watching tv.

30 minutes later

Maj walked in my room and sat on the bed scrolling through his phone "so you really mad at me"he asked me laying back looking at me "Yes now leave me alone"I rolled my eyes.

"Ight bet"he stood up and put his shoes on and grabbed his keys "hit me up when you lose the attitude"he said walking over to my side of the bed and kissed my cheek.

Just when he was about to walk away I grabbed his hand "but I don't want you to go away" I whined pulling him in the bed with me "I'm dead to ass be wilding"he said and I smiled at him giving him a kiss.

"Can we just cuddle"i pouted and he nodded his head "can I take my shoes off"he said when I still had my arms around him.

"My bad"I let him up and he chuckled and toon his shoes and shirt off hopping in the bed with me "what we watching"he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "I don't i was just watching shit not paying attention".

"We got to go to Liyah baby shower tomorrow"I said and he nodded his head "Yea speaking of baby showers you think jayla gone pop up"he asked me and I thought about.

"I mean I hope she do,I know it's going to take some spotlight off of Liyah and the baby but at least Xander will get to see his baby if she had her yet"I said and he nodded his head.

"Something tells me she's going to show up she can't stay away for to long all she know is here where else would she go and stay"he had a point.

I don't know that much but from what I heard she don't have family outside of state and most of her family don't even fuck with her after the whole gender reveal situation with Liyah and mya.

Wait where is mya "maj"he looked up at me "where is mya I haven't heard from her in a minute"I said and he chuckled "that bitch gone" my mouth dropped "y'all killed her.

He just looked at me and the tv ignoring what I just said "dumbass question"he mumbled and I rolled my eyes "boy don't play".

_____________________________
______________

Y'all I got writers block so this chapter was short and ass but the next chapter gone be lit🤪-mia 🥰

Let me let this be know writers on this app that say shit like "I'm not updating till y'all get my votes up"is annoying asf, I'm sorry but I can't stand writers that do that like I have never done this to y'all or any of my readers from my other books and I get good Numbers on my books views,votes,and comments. So I just feel as though making comments like that is so fucking extra but that's how other writers are so I'm just leave it at that.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

380K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
S O U L M A T E S Από xoAnonymous_

Γενικό Φαντασίας

297K 8K 74
Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol
Drug Games ™ Από faytgo_

Εφηβική Φαντασία

2.6K 91 30
1st book so its probably not gonna be that good and it's probably make you cringe but it's still my 1st writing so I encourage you guys to read it or...
41K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)