Autophobia

By AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

44

2.6K 99 7
By AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"I said I was sorry." Kelley says as the door to our hotel room opens.

The national team has a January camp and friendly against Norway in San Diego to start off the year.

"What's going on?" Alex asks as she and a few other ladies walk in the room. "We heard arguing."

Alex is joined by Ash, Ali, Christen, and Tobin.

"You okay Bubba?" Toby asks then I shake my head no. "What's wrong?"

I keep quiet until Christen speaks up.

"Would you like to talk without Kelley and Tobin present?" Christen asks then I nod.

"Ash." Ali says then her wife looks at her. "Why don't you three go boarding."

"I'm down." Ash says.

"Same." Toby says then Kelley sighs.

"Looks like we're going boarding." Kelley says then she, Ash, and Toby leave the room.

Once they're gone I sit on my bed then Ali, Christen, and Alex sit with me.

"What's wrong Jordyn?" Alex asks.

"You're gonna think I'm weird." I mumble.

"No we won't." Christen says.

"Yes you will." I say.

"Well what's the topic you want to talk about?" Ali asks.

"Me being mad at Kelley.........and sex."

"Okay." Alex says. "What about those two things?"

"You'll think I'm..." I say but I get interrupted.

"Just start from the beginning" Christen says. "You know we love you and nothing is gonna change that."

"Well first off you need to know that in the bedroom I like to be spanked." I admit.

"Okay." Alex says. "We all have our likes in the bedroom."

"Al shush." Ali says then she looks at me. "Continue sweetie."

"When Kelley and I were packing for this camp I got annoyed with her because she was leaving the packing to the last minute." I say.

"Right." Christen says.

"Kelley got annoyed with my 'attitude' and bent me over her lap and spanked me to, in her words, spank the attitude out of me."

"Fucks sake Kelley." Alex mumbles.

"I'm gonna hit her." Ali says.

"Focus you two." Christen says.

"Right sorry." Alex says.

"Did Kelley say anything after?" Christen asks.

"We haven't talked since it happened." I say. "She's been sleeping in a guest bedroom in our house and I've stayed locked up in the art room."

"Do you wanna talk to her?" Alex asks then I shrug.

"............Is Kelley gonna start acting like my ex?"

"Oh Jordyn." Christen says then she brings me into her arms.

The two other ladies then come and cuddle with Christen and I.

"Of course she won't." Christen says. "She just made a dumb mistake."

"She said she'd never hit me." I say and try not to cry.

"It'll be okay." Ali says then she kisses my forehead.

For the next 30 minutes or so, Ali, Christen, and Alex comfort me while calming me down.

"We're back." Toby announces then I turn my head into Christen's neck so I don't have to see Kelley.

"Ash and Alex, why don't we go take Charlie out for some ice cream." Ali says.

"Um okay." Ash says then I hear three sets of feet leave the room.

"What's wrong?" Toby asks.

"I messed up." Kelley says.

"What did you do?" Toby says as I feel another pair of arms wrap around me.

"I did the one thing I promised not to do." Kelley says as I recognize Toby's arms are the new pair of arms wrapped around me.

"You hit her?" Toby asks.

"Lemme explain then you can kick my ass." Kelley says.

"Explain." Christen says then Kelley explains what happens.

"Why'd you do it?" Toby angrily asks. "Why'd you hit her?"

"Because the Royals said they weren't gonna trade me and Christen." Kelley says. "I was pissed and took my anger out on Jordyn."

"Are you gonna hit her again when your mad the next time?" Toby asks. "Or is this a one  time thing?"

"It was a one time thing." Kelley says.

"That's what her ex said." Toby says.

"It was an accident." I say into Christen's neck.

"What was that Bubba?" Toby asks so I remove my head from Christen's neck.

"It was an accident." I say as I look down at my lap. "When my ex would hit me she'd blame it on me and say everything I did was wrong and deserved punishment. But when Kelley spanked me she immediately apologized and held me as all the memories came back to me and even when I locked my self in the art room, kelley cooked me breakfast lunch and dinner. She also made sure I had clean clothes when I need them, drinks when I need them, blankets and pillows to sleep on the small bed in the room, and she brought me Shadow to sleep with."

"Baby why don't we give them some time to talk." Christen says.

"Okay." Toby says then she kisses my head. "Call if you need us Bubba."

"Okay Toby." I say then Christen and Toby leave the room

Once Kelley and I are alone my fiancée looks at me.

"Can I come sit next to you?" Kelley asks.

I nod then Kelley comes and sits next to me.

"Can I hold you?" Kelley asks.

I look at Kelley then I scoot over and place myself in Kelley's lap.

"Baby I am so sorry." Kelley says as she wraps her arms around me. "I fucked up so bad and I promise I will never make that mistake again."

"Please don't." I say. "I don't wanna be scared of you."

"You never need to be scared of me Bunny." Kelley says. "I promise."

For the next hour or so, Kelley holds me while she comforts me.

"DINNERTIME LOVEBIRDS." Sonnett shouts as she bangs on the door.

"Come on." Kelley says and kisses my head. "Let's go eat."

I nod then Kelley and I grab our things before we head down to the meal room.

Once in the meal room we get in line for food.

"Everything okay Bubba?" Toby whispers from behind me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Good." My cousin whispers. "But I may still kick her ass."

"No you won't." Christen says. "Unless you wanna sleep on the couch.

"Fine." Toby says.

"Here ya go." Kelley says and hands me a plate.

"Thanks." I say then Kelley and I get our food and drinks.

Once my future wife and I have our food and drinks we head to a table and sit in-between Christen and Julie.

"Hey Jordy." Julie says and hugs me.

"Hi Jules." I say.

Julie's probably one of the more protective people of me on the team. I don't know why she is, but I don't mind. Julie's very nice to me and I like being around her.

"Hey Kels." Christen says causing Kelley to look at my cousin's wife. "The trade's official."

"Really?" Kelley asks then she checks her phone.

Because I wanna see if it's true I check Kelly's phone to see the details of the trade.

Portland receive Christen and Kelley and in exchange Utah get Meghan Klingenberg Tyler Lussi, money, and draft picks.

I asked Kelley how two national team players could be traded to the same team and she explained that the NWSL has new rules for the 2021 season.

Apparently there's no more Allocation, no more salary cap, and no more roster limits.

Now the national team players will be payed by both club and country.

Since there's no allocation then the national team players now get to choose where they want to play and Kelley and Christen both told Utah that they wanted to be traded to Portland.

"Well the Thorn's are gonna kick ass." Ash mumbles.

"Hey Julie." I whisper.

"Yeah Jordy?" Julie whispers.

I smile at the blonde then I show her my left hand.

"YOU GOT ENGAGED." Julie shouts.

"WHAT?" Everyone else shouts.

By everyone I mean everyone, but Christen and Toby.

"When'd you get engaged?" Alex asks.

"Christmas Day." I say.

"Damn that's a nice rock." Ash says.

"You did good Kelley." Christen says.

"So when's the wedding?" Lindsey asks.

"After the Olympics." I say. "We haven't nailed down any concrete details, but we'll let you know."

"Yeah." Kelley says. "Now lemme eat?"

"Kelley." I warn."

"Oops?" Kelley says then she pecks my lips.

"I'm marrying a dork." I mumble.

"Hey." Kelley says.

"Oh hush." I say then I kiss Kelley's head. "You know I love you."

"And I love you too." Kelley says. "Future Mrs. O'Hara."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 441 25
Atelophobia [A-tel-o-pho-bia] The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough. (Contains: Depression and eating disorders.)
1.3K 32 25
Autophobia, or the fear of abandonment. No one would expect me to have it. But I do. And it's bad. And in all honesty, I connect it all back to one p...
69.3K 4.8K 37
Agoraphobia [ag-er-uh-foh-bee-uh] (n.) an abnormal fear of being in crowds, public places, or open areas, sometimes accompanied by anxiety attacks. ...
48.8K 2.2K 21
(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love . FEBRUARY 2021 1K APRIL 25, 2021 5K JUNE 7, 2021 10K JULY 26, 2021