โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– [ ๐”ธ ๐•‚โ„•๐• ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••...

By _sunquids_

[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED] "๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๏ฟฝ... More

CONCERNING THE BOOK
Selected >[Prologue]
Chapter 2: Final Selection
Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 4: A Difficult Boar-Head
Chapter 5: The Spiders
Chapter 6: Never Fear, The Pillars Are Here!
Chapter 7: The Pillars
Chapter 8: Let's Get Kicking!
Chapter 9: Mitsuri And Le Snek
Chapter 10: My Father Loved The Stars
[๐Ÿ”“โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•๐• ๐•”๐•œ๐•–๐••๐Ÿ”“] ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•
[๐Ÿ•Š แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด๊œฐษชสŸแด‡ ๐Ÿ•Š]
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Gifts And Promises
Chapter 13: Train Goes WOOSHHHH-
Chapter 14: Divide and Conquer
[Extras #1: Onigiri]
Chapter 15: Curious
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Welcoming back friends
[I N T E R M I S S I O N # 1]
[ EXTRAS #2: DANGO]
[ENDED] POLL
Chapter 18: Investigation
Chapter 19: Day Off
Chapter 20: HUH
Chapter 21: Hurting and bonding
Chapter 21.5: Thoughts
Chapter 22: Reunions And Flowers
An Important Decision For Future Chapters
Chapter 23: Disaster Always Find A Way
[EXTRAS #3: SAKURA ZEN]
PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT
Chapter 24: Come live with us in the palace
I'm so sorry
Chapter ???: GAME OVER

Chapter 1: The Boy And The Demon

39.8K 1.3K 1.9K
By _sunquids_

A smile spread across your face at the memory, it was at least two years ago since that day and now you're a certified member hidden among the ranks.

Running across the fresh snow , you eventually stop in front of a house. Blood everywhere , corpses spread out onto the now red snow. You sigh , you were too late for them. You scanned the area , noticing fresh footprints and followed them.

Screaming was heard from below as you jumped down from the ledge , sprinting towards two figures. A young boy with burgundy hair and a demon who you assumed had just turned. You unsheathed your nichirin blade, it's soft blue glinting as you took a stance , about to decapitate the demon before you.

The world turned black , the only thing visible is the demon. A small red flame danced above it , negativity spreading around it. Your face scrunched up in anger as you were about to slice it. Suddenly the flame turned into a faint pink , then shifting from the two colours. Your world was visible again as you dodged and landed somewhere on the snow , your feet grounded to prevent you from falling.

"What.. Her soul change-" You stuttered out as you witness the demon trying to restrain herself. The burgundy haired boy seem to notice you , immediately hugging the demon in a protective way.

"Why are you protecting her?"You inched closer as he flinched backing away from you.

"You know that is a demon, right? Are you perhaps close with her? Or are you perhaps brainwashed?" You questioned, looking at his eyes. A small flame appeared above him , pink with a tint of blue.

"You're extremely kind and gifted. I see , I see. Is she your sister?" You tilted your head.

"Y-Younger! She's my younger sister! Nezuko! Please don't hurt her! Miss-" The boy exclaimed before you interrupted. "I am the Soul Hashira, Kawasaki Y/N! An interesting soul you are!" You took a good look at his features, seemingly the same age as you.

The demon in his arms started to shuffle , letting out an ear-splitting scream. You lunged at it, trying to grab the boy. However, the demon scratched you , standing in front of the boy protectively. Your eyes widened, her flames turning fully pink.

"Amazing- She's restraining herself-" You sheathed your sword, raising your hands as a sign you won't attack which made Nezuko relax a bit. "You , what is your name?" You asked, pointing at the burgundy haired boy.

"T-Tanjiro Kamado! O-once again, this is my sister, Nezuko Kamado! We-" He suddenly stopped, glancing behind you as you, too, felt a presence. You brought out your sword and it clashed with another. You glanced up to be met with cold , dark blue eyes."Tomioka, the Water Hashira.."You thought, recognizing his mismatched haori.

Tomioka did a backflip, landing across from you, Tanjiro and Nezuko. He glanced at your uniform, confusion in his gaze. He pointed a finger at you, as you glare back at him.

"You, why are you protecting that, that thing?" His voice laced with venom as he spat out at you. You appear in front of him, surprising him since he didn't hear you.

"That demon isn't like the others. It's just turned but it's restraining itself from devouring the boy. Do not attack it." You looked him in the eye, a blue flame appearing above his head. You couldn't let your guard down around him since he's often unpredictable.

Tanjiro screamed behind you, defending his sister. "PLEASE WAIT. NEZUKO HASN'T KILLED ANYONE!" He held his sister close, a look of frustration appearing on his face. "AT THE LOCATION OF OUR HOUSE, THERE WAS ANOTHER, ANOTHER SCENT I'VE NEVER SMELLED BEFORE! WHATEVER KILLED EVERYONE WAS PROBABLY THAT!" You nod your head in confirmation.

"It's true, Nezuko is different! She may have turned into a demon but she's trying to maintain her human feelings!" You tried convincing Giyuu even more.

"I don't know why she's acting like that , but I promise she hasn't eaten any humans!" Tanjiro rested his hands on his knees, out of breath and tired. He glanced up at Tomioka with pleading eyes.

However, Tomioka's gaze didn't falter. Instead he scrunched up his brows together, clenching his fists. "How dare you! Just know you looked like you were about to be eaten."

"That's wrong! You can't know for sure in my case!" You shifted your gaze onto Nezuko who was nowhere in sight. You panicked but soon found yourself and her in Tomioka's grip.

"Let them go! I wouldn't let Nezuko injure anyone. I'll turn Nezuko back to human! I'll definitely cure her!" He continued to plead, while Tomioka would give him blunt responses in return. You tried escaping from his strong grip but failed.

Your eyes widened in alarm as Tomioka held his blade against Nezuko. You gazed over at Tanjiro who was bowing on the ground, begging Tomioka to stop. You flinched as he snapped at Tanjiro, wincing at how loud his voice is.

Tomioka's blade was about to stab Nezuko until you jerked away, messing up his balance. Tanjiro took this time to lunged at him. Unfortunately, Tomioka jabbed the hold of his blade, forcing Tanjiro to fall violently onto the snow.

You and Nezuko watched silently, anger bubbling inside of you. You tried escaping from Tomioka's grip but he still held you in place. You open your mouth in shock seeing the axe headed your way, suddenly being pushed to the side to avoid it. Tomioka missed it by a hair, glancing over at you then Tanjiro in surprise.

Nezuko then screamed again, kicking Tomioka as he stumbled my way. He frustratingly looked at Nezuko, about to lunge at her again. I grabbed his foot and pulled him down. He glared at me as if I had lost my mind. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NEZUKO IS GOING TO EAT-"

Shock was painted all over his face as he saw the scene before him .

Nezuko. Bloodied up, starving but she was protecting her brother. She was clearly angry, proven when she was about to attack Tomioka. He reacted by chopping the side of her neck with his hand. Her unconscious figure laying on the soft snow. Y/N stood up and layed Nezuko next to Tanjiro using her own haori as a blanket.

You sat beside the two, studying their souls. Nezuko's flame remained pink but had tints of yellow, Tanjiro's was identical. They had a transparent line connecting the two. You sigh as you notice a figure crouching beside you.

"I haven't asked who you are. I assume you know who I am?" Tomioka glanced over at your face, awaiting your response.

"Kawasaki Y/N. We'll meet again in a while, so I'm positive by then, this is all you need to know." You gave him a small smile that he unfortunately did not return.

"Strange..." He thought but decided to not question it further as he stared at her retreating back to the siblings' house.

=============================

"May they rest in peace." You and Tanjiro said in unison. You clasped your hands together and bowed as a sign of respect. You turned to Tanjiro, a sad smile on your features.

"I'm very sorry , Tanjiro-san. If I hadn't taken a break from my previous mission, I would've been able to save your family." You apologized, hanging your head low. He looked at you in surprise but quickly dismissed it.

"It's true that you could've but you're heavily injured aren't you?" You looked up with shock. He pointed at his nose, rubbing his nape with his other hand. "I have enhanced smelling so I can smell the pain and sadness coming from you. Even before when you were able to move with ease, you were in a lot of pain, weren't you? You have to take care of yourself too."

Your face darkened, scaring him a bit. You placed your hand out and pat his head, which was hard considering he was a lot taller than you. His face had a small tint of red that wasn't as visible due to the dark.

"Ah, you're about to go on your journey to Urokodaki-sensei, right?" You asked, as you retracted your hand and placing it behind your haori. You grabbed something and placed it in his hands with a reassuring smile.

"Please, take this with you. It is a sword of great honour. I believe you would take good care of it. So please-!" You bowed to him as he held the blade in his hands. The very same blade your father and mother gave you to use at Final Selection. He stared at it in awe, securing on his waist.

"I promise I'll use it wisely!" He said with confidence and determination. Nezuko joined in, her muffled inaudible somehow giving him more courage.

You smiled sweetly, giving them a hug before you bid your goodbyes as you left

You chuckled to yourself, knowing you'll meet them again soon, hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
843K 28.7K 45
โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? โž ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
1.4M 24.8K 125
โœง ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š(๐’‹๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’”๐’†) โœง ๐Ÿซง๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 329 21
โ๐’๐“๐…๐” ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒโž โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘?!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, [๏ฟฝ...