Twists Of Our Life [Jikook]

By parkmochimm

Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Flashback 1)
Chapter 42 (Flashback 2)
Chapter 43 (Flashback 3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

1.5K 131 46
By parkmochimm

Author's POV

Jiminiee~~

Jimin heard and found himself in a pitch black place. He couldn't see a single thing.

Where am i? he thought and started walking ahead without knowing where he was going. Jimin would occasionally turn around or would look at his sides, even though it was all black and nothing could be seen. For a moment he thought he might be blind, however he was well aware of even the slightest bit of noise.

It was pin drop silence...

But then suddenly, he could hear cricket noises. The noise grew louder and louder as he felt like his ears were gonna bleed, just like the time when he heard those metal screeching noise.

Jimin closed his ears with both of his hands and started running aimlessly with his eyes shut close.

After running for almost two minutes, which felt like an eternity, he opened his eyes to see an opening or more like an exit. He could see lights coming from there while hands were still pressed to his ears as the loud noise was still there.

Jimin started taking steps towards the exit when he saw someone standing right in front of the exit. Their back was facing him so he couldn't see the person's face.

But it looked like a little girl...

---------

Jimin's POV

She started humming to a song softly,
and at the time, the noises of the crickets stopped. Her voice was so pleasing to my ears. It was alluring. I felt like listening to it forever and ever and found myself drowning in that music.

There was a good 10 meter distance between us and I suddenly felt the urge to see her face, so I started walking towards her.

When there was only two meters distance between us, I stopped on my tracks. And the girl started singing,

Ring-a-ring o' roses~~

Pocket full of posies~~

Her voice felt like heaven as I found myself closing my eyes, feeling a wave of lightheadedness washing over me.

A-tishoo!  A-tishoo!~~

We all fall down~~

My eyes were still closed as I felt like I was drunk and high.

Then I heard some heavenly giggles...

I opened my eyes to see the girl dressed in plain white frok, right in front of me, staring at me with a creepy doll in her hand...

The moment I saw her face, I fell on my back on the ground.

Her face was full of cuts and bruises. It was bleeding. Her whole face was covered with red liquid, just like her arms and legs.

I found myself backing away while I was still on the ground.

She smirked at me and started moving towards me.

Will you play Ring-a-ring with me?

She asked with wide eyes and lips curling up into a big smile, head tilted to the left.

I shook my head in response, still backing away in the process.

When she saw my response she stopped smiling, eyebrows furrowed and then she crouched down to my level, sitting on all fours as face few inches away from mine.

What did you say? She tilted her head again in the process, looking at the doll in her hand before she.... broke it's neck, removed it's eye and threw it down, crushing it with her legs.

I gulped and stayed silent, watching horror her every move in horror with wide eyes.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY??!!! she shouted making me flinch before she started choking me.

I tried to remove her hands tightening around my neck, but she was undeniably strong, as if it wasn't a small little girl who was choking me.

My eyes widened as I tried to breathe, desperately gasping for air.

----------

Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jimin holding his neck with both of his hands, eyes closed shut while gasping for air.

Jungkook instantly sat up and shook him, "Jimin! Jimin wake up!" but he didn't listen.

"JIMIN!"

Jimin's eyes opened within a second and he stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, face pale as if there was no flow of blood in his system.

When Jimin came back to his sense, he immediately sat up throwing himself on Jungkook as tears started to fall from his eyes, body still shivering.

Jungkook rubbed his back in order to calm him down"Hey it's okay. It was just a dream, you are here, I'm here" he said, still rubbing Jimin's back.

Jimin closed his eyes shut and gripped on Jungkook's shirt, too afraid to let go.

Jungkook touched Jimin's forehead to see he was burning with fever. He gasped lightly "Jimin you have a fever"

"Wait I'll go and get something for you" he added.

But Jimin shook his head and gripped on Jungkook's arm, "Please don't go. I'm scared, I don't wanna be alone. Stay with me please"

Jungkook was about to protest, but he saw the teary eyes of Jimin, so he sighed and made him lay on the bed again, hands wrapped around him protectively as he himself laid beside him.

He pulled Jimin closer with Jimin's head resting on his chest and soon they drifted off to sleep.

------------

Next day

Jungkook's POV

I woke up around 7 in the morning because of this goddamn alarm clock.
Urrgghhhh I hate my life I don't wanna go to office today I just want to sleep with my Jimi- my thoughts were cut off as I remembered last night. How scared Jimin looked when I came home. How he said he saw someone but... I didn't see anyone else here. But I believe him  if he's saying he saw someone, then he must have.

I have to hire a security guard to keep a watch on this house and him.

I looked at the sleeping beauty beside me and smiled. I touched his forehead remembering last night he had a fever.

Shit he's still burning I thought.

I should call Yoongi hyung and inform that Jimin can't come to office today before he wakes up I thought again as I knew Jimin never liked to stay home alone, sitting idle and he'll insist to go to the office even if he's about to die.

I went to my contacts and scrolled down searching for a certain cat's number
Once i found his number i called him

Bling-bringgg  Bling-bringgg   Bling-bringgg  Bling-bringgg..

I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently, waiting for him to pick up.

Bling-bringgg  Bling-bringgg —

"Hello? Who tf disturbed me? Someone better be dying or I'll-" he grumbled, voise hoarse. I cut him off saying, "Hyung its me Jungkook"

"Jungkook? Why did call me this early?" I smirked as I heard some shifting noises from behind.

"Hyung did I interrupt something?" I asked in a teasing tone. He cleared his throat and said,"Shut up you brat mind your own business and why did you call?"

"Oh yes actually I wanted to say that Jimin isn't doing well. He has a fever so I was wondering is it okay if he doesn't go to office today?" I asked.

"Oh no that kid, I told him to go home and take care. I sent him home early because even yesterday he didn't look well" he said, voice laced with concern but tried his best to hide it.

Aish this boy didn't tell me he wasn't feeling well i thought
"Well then okay hyung...you can continue whatever you were doing"
"Shut up" then he hung up the call

I laughed and thought of calling Taehyung so that he could come over and give some company to Jimin. I called him and he immediately answered it.
"Hello?"
"Tae uh I was wondering if you could come over. Actually, Jimin is going to be alone at home. He isn't well so I'm not gonna let him go to office" I asked.
"Oh shit I'm so sorry Jungkook but I'm out for work already. I have a shooting and I can't come back before a week I'm sorry" he said sounding very sorry.

"Ah it's okay Taehyung, I'll do something else" I said reassuringly.
"How's he doing now?" he asked in worry.
"He still has a high fever. I checked his temperature and it showed 102°F"
"Shit! Please take care of my bestie" he said.
"I will, okay bye Tae"
"Bye"

The only person that came to my mind after Taehyung was him. I called him and said everything and he agreed to come home and take care of Jimin.

I went to the kitchen and prepared porridge for him. I took it to our bedroom to wake him up,"Jimin" I shook him lightly. He opened his eyes lazily and immediately palmed his forehead, groaning,"Urgh I have a headache" he muttered.

"Hmm not only headache, you have a fever too baby and that's why you are going to stay here today and you are not going to office"

He opened his mouth to protest but I put my index finger on his lips and shushed him,"I don't wanna hear a no from you. You are not going and that's final" I said strictly. "But I'll get bored sitting here the whole day and Tae isn't in the town too. He has a shooting to finish" Jimin whined cutely.

"Jiminiee don't worry I have called someone over to look after you okay?"
"Whom did you call?" he asked.

I smiled and said, "You'll see...."

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it for today
I hope u like it
Your votes and comments are appreciated
Until then
Take care
Bye bye cuties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 7.2K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
2.1K 164 3
𝐋ove is weakest when there is more doubt & insecurity than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of insecurities. Andthis is...
45.6K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
641K 28.9K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...