Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 56

13.2K 324 294
By criselr

~December 21~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Niall and I had a great time in Guadalajara and in Mexico City. Yesterday was Niall's concert in Mexico City and with that he concluded the tour. It was absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more proud of him. He did have to invite two girls on stage to sing to them, and I know I asked him to do it, but I still didn't like it in the slightest. Both of my TikTok videos are up and they blew up. From what I read in the comments, everyone seemed to believe me when I told them he kissed my cheek, thank god. Obviously Niall didn't kiss the other two girls he sang to on stage, but he did give them flowers to each of them. 

"Can't believe the tour is over." Niall exhaled as we lounged in yet another VIP lounge at the airport. Seems like we've been living out of cases and packing up and taking off a lot lately. 

"I know, me neither. Seems like it was yesterday when you called me all nervous before your first concert."

"I remember that! It seems like ages ago!"

"Yes! But now you'll finally get to rest."

"Not for long though." He replied.

"Why?"

"The boys and I have a few interviews scheduled at the beginning of the year, to start promoting the new album and tour. Management decided to take advantage of the fact that we would all be in London for the Holidays."

"Oh I didn't know." I answered. 

"Yeah, I just found out today actually. Harry texted us. But don't worry petal, they've scheduled them all for the same day. So our holiday together won't be ruined." Niall smiled at me.

"That's good to hear. I can't wait to be there."

"It'll be amazing, you'll see. We already got invited to an awesome New Years Eve party."

"Really?" I asked incredulous. The last party he had taken me too was amazing and I met a lot of celebrities.

"Yeah." Niall chuckled. "Then we'll go to Ireland for the weekend so you can meet my family, then it's back to London for promo and we can spend the rest of the other three weeks however you want." My parents had let me stay for a month with Niall. I don't even know how Niall convinced them, because this was all him to be honest. I was just informed of the trip, I didn't have to ask for permission or anything, they arranged it all by themselves. Niall must've caused quite the impression on them for them to let me stay with him for a month. But in all honesty, who wouldn't like Niall? he was the nicest down to earth person, the most adorable guy I've ever met and lets not forget how good looking he is.

"I still can't believe you managed to convince my parents to let me stay for a whole month."

"I didn't think they would let you, to be honest. But I'm sure glad they did."

"Me too."

"Flight 4769 to Monterrey now boarding." We heard through the speakers. The dreaded moment was finally here, I hated goodbyes. Niall was taking a flight from Mexico City to London and from there he was going to Ireland and I was taking a direct flight to Monterrey to spend Christmas with my family.

"I think it's time to go." I told Niall as I gathered my belongings.

"At least we'll get to see each other in a week." Niall tried to cheer me up when he saw my frown.

"Yes, the silver lining. I still hate saying goodbye though."

"Me too." Niall spoke as he embraced me. Even if we would see each other again in less than a week, I held him as tight as I could, not wanting to let go of the embrace. "I love you." Niall whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I was now accustomed to that familiar sensation, ever since the day we met, whenever he speaks to me this close, he sends shivers down my spine.

"I love you too." I responded before crashing my lips into his. A few minutes later, which actually felt like seconds to me, I had to leave. 

"Bye babe, have a safe flight, text me when you get to Monterrey."

"Thanks Nialler you too. Text me when you arrive." I spoke before planting one final kiss on his lips.

"Bye."

"Bye." I waved at him one final time as I walked away. Even though I was seeing him again in a week, I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Good thing I was prepared with a tissue paper in my hand to wipe the tears as soon as they appeared. That way no one would turn and stare at me for crying. 

A few hours later I landed in Monterrey and my parents were already there to pick me up. I was only gone for a week yet they greeted me so effusively as if they hadn't seen me for months.

"Hi sweetie, did you have a good time?" My mom asked me as she squeezed me really tight.

"Yeah, it was amazing. And I actually got to visit the main tourist spots in both cities."

"Really?" My dad asked after he greeted me too. "You didn't have any trouble?"

"Not really. Niall did get stopped by a few fans, but we had security with us and a couple of more people from the crew so everything worked out fine."

"I'm glad you had a good time." My dad smiled, I guess he genuinely liked Niall. As soon as we got into the car I texted Niall, I knew he wasn't going to answer me for a couple of more hours, since he was stuck on a plane himself, but I still wanted to let him know I had gotten home safe and sound.

S: Hi baby, I'm already in Monterrey. Let me know when you get to London

S: I love you and  I miss you already <3

I didn't fall asleep until I knew Niall had gotten to London safely. At 2:53 am he finally texted

N: Just landed babe. I know you're probably asleep, but I still wanted to let you know

N: I love you and miss you too.

S: Glad you made it home safely.

N: You're still awake? It's like 3 in the morning!

S: i just wanted to know you were safe

S: but I'm going to sleep now. 

N: You're the best girlfriend ever.

N: Sweet dreams petal

S: Thanks Nialler. Sweet dreams too (in case you take a nap)

N: Bye

~December 24~

Today is Christmas Eve, and my family and I have been really busy getting everything ready for tonight. All of my extended family is coming over to our house to have a Christmas dinner, just like every year. It's my favorite time of the year, I love it. Everyone started arriving at around 8 pm to celebrate. Since my family loved to sing, as soon as we finished eating dinner, they whipped out the microphones and it was karaoke time. They even teased me with some Niall songs, and I won't lie, I got a little emotional. I missed him a lot, I couldn't wait to be back with him in only 2 more days. 5 minutes after midnight I got a call from Niall, which was weird, considering it was 6 am in Ireland.

"Hi love. I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas" He spoke in a sleepy voice.

"HI Nialler. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too."

"Thanks baby. I'm going back to sleep now." He chuckled. 

"You're the sweetest. I can't believe you woke up just to wish me Merry Christmas at 12 am my time."

"You know I'd do anything for you."

"Me too baby. Sweet dreams, sleep tight. Talk to you in the morning. Well afternoon for you."

"Yes Soph. Sweet dreams to you too. I love you bye."

"I love you too, bye." I answered. How sweet was him? I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...
458K 18.6K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
280K 11K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
1.9K 199 81
I cannot believe I list my description... This story is about a girl and a young boy who are best friends. But will distance and fame tear them apart...