Autophobia

By AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

43

2.4K 102 3
By AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"Thank you for my Christmas presents." I say as I hug Kelley.

"You're welcome Peaches." Kelley says then she pecks my lips. "And thank you for my presents."

"You're welcome." I say with a smile then Kelley and I clean up our trash from opening Christmas presents.

"So where did Tobin and Christen go again?" Kelley asks.

"Jersey." I say. "I think to see Toby's family."

"Oh." Kelley says. "You know I'm glad it's just us two this year for Christmas."

"Me too." I say as we finish picking up the trash

"I'll take the trash out while you get started on food, okay?" Kelley questions.

I nod, peck my girlfriend's lips then head to the kitchen

Once I'm in the kitchen I wait for Kelley to come back.

"PEACHES." I shout when I hear my girlfriend enter the house. "I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE KITCHEN."

"COMING BABYGIRL." Kelley shouts.

Once Kelley is in the kitchen I hold my apron out to her then she puts it on me.

"So what do you want me to mess up this time?" Kelley questions as she ties my apron behind my back.

"You're not supposed to mess up anything Kelley." I say. "You mess things up so I have to fix it while you wrap me in your arms."

"But if I actually learn how to make them, you'll stop making them for me and I won't get to see you in your cute little apron or hold you while you cook."

"You make me sound like a Stepford wife." I mumble. "I'd have to be your wife to be a Stepford wife."

"Wanna change that?" Kelley asks.

"Change what?" I ask in a confused manner.

Someone tugs on the strings of my apron so I spin around and see Kelley on one knee

"What are you doing?" I ask with wide eyes when I see Kelley holding a ring.

"Jordyn I love you more than anything in the world and there is nobody in the world I want to love, build a family with, and spend of the rest of my life with. You mean the world to me and everyday I get to be with you is the best day of my life." Kelley says. "I have a lot more I wanna say, but I'm a really nervous, so......Jordyn Addison Heath will you marry me?"

I vigorously nod my head while trying not to cry then Kelley slips the engagement ring on my finger before she stands up.

Once Kelley is standing she picks me up and spins me around.

"Kelley." I say as I giggle.

"Yes my beautiful Fiancée?" Kelley asks with a smile.

I smile down at my fiancée then I softly kiss her.

"I love you Kelley."

"I love you too Jordyn."

"Kelley?" I say.

"Yeah Bunny?"

"Fuck Dinner." I say. "Take me to our bedroom."

"Gladly." Kelley says then she carries me up to our bedroom.

Once in our bedroom Kelley sets me down then she wraps her arms around me.

"I have one more present for you so go get naked, put the strap-on on, then wait on the bed." I say.

"Yes Ma'am." Kelley says then I head to the closet

Once in the closet I take off my clothes then put on my last present for my fiancée.

I hope Kelley likes it.

- - - - -

Kelley's POV

"I have one more present for you so go get naked, put the strap-on on, then wait on the bed." Jordyn instructs.

"Yes Ma'am." I say then Jordyn heads into the closet.

Once I'm alone in the bedroom I take off my clothes, grab Jordyn's favorite strap-on for me to wear, put on the strap-on, then I sit on the bed.

"Are you ready?" Jordyn asks from the closet.

"Yes Babygirl." I say.

A couple seconds later my fiancée comes out in THE sexiest Santa lingerie I have ever seen.

"Woah." I say as I look at my future wife.

"Do you like your present?" Jordyn shyly questions as my eyes run over her body and the lingerie she's wearing.

"I love it babygirl." I say as Jordyn walks into the space in-between my legs.

Once Jordyn is close to me I lean forward and kiss her abs a few times then I kiss up toward's Jordyn's boobs.

When I reach Jordyn's covered boobs I softly remove the bra then start loving on my future wife's fantastic breasts.

"You're boobs are so beautiful baby." I say then softly bite down on Jordyn's right boob.

"Do that again." Jordyn says.

"Like this?" I question then bite down a little harder.

"Just like that." Jordyn moans.

"Or maybe like this." I say then switch to the other boob and bite down again.

"Fuck yes." Jordyn moans.

"Fuck I love your boobs...and your moans are sexy as fuck."

I then spin Jordyn around, kiss her ass, then pull her down onto my lap.

"Can we try something?" I question as I slip two fingers under the waistband of Jordyn's thong.

"What is it?" Jordyn questions.

"I wanna see if I can make you squirt with just my fingers. "

"Do it." Jordyn says so I push two fingers into her pussy.

"Look down baby." I say then Jordyn does. "Look how wet your pretty little pussy is."

"For you baby." Jordyn moans as I kiss along her collarbone while fingering her pussy.

"You're so beautiful babygirl." I whisper then I kiss behind Jordyn's ear.

"Peaches I need to cum." Jordyn says.

"Watch yourself cum baby." I say then Jordyn and I look down at her pussy. "Cum baby."

Jordyn and I watch as she floods my hand with her juices then we watch as I speed up my pumps through her orgasms. A minute later Jordyn and I watch as she squirts through her thong and all over the bed.

"Good girl." I praise as I help my girl ride out her high.

Once Jordyn's finished orgasming I help her ride out her high

"Taste yourself baby." I say and hold my fingers to Jordyn's mouth.

Jordyn takes my fingers in her mouth and sucks off her juices.

"Mhmm." Jordyn says. "I taste good."

"You taste like heaven babygirl." I say. "And I get to taste you for the rest of our lives."

Jordyn pecks my lips then she slides off my lap and lays onto the bed. My future wife then lifts her hips up so I remove the red thong which leaves my girl fully nude.

Once Jordyn is nude I roll on top of her then passionately kiss my fiancée.

After awhile of kissing I grab the dildo I'm wearing then look at Jordyn. My future wife nods so I guide the dildo into Jordyn's pussy.

"Fuck." Jordyn moans.

"Tell me when you want me to move baby girl." I say then I start marking my future wife's boobs.

"Move Peaches." Jordyn requests so I peck her lips then I put my head in my girl's neck

I then start slowly sliding in and out of Jordyn's pussy as I mark her neck.

"You're so tight babygirl." I whisper against Jordyn's skin.

"Harder Kelley" Jordyn begs. "Please fuck me harder."

"As you wish princess." I say then I pick up the pace.

"Just like that...More Kels...More" Jordyn moans so I pick up the pace even more.

As I continuously bottom out in my girls pussy I feel Jordyn start leaving marks on my back with her fingernails so I know she's close to cumming.

"Babe...Babe...Baby." Jordyn moans.

"Are you close babygirl?" I question.

"So close." Jordyn moans.

"Cum for me babygirl." I say.

"KELLEY." Jordyn moans as her orgasm hits.

I help Jordyn ride out her high then once it subsides I roll us over so Jordyn's on top.

"Bunny?" I question.

"Yes Peaches?"

"Can you ride me?" I question.

Jordyn nods then she leans back up and straddles my waist. Jordyn then uses her hand to guide my strap-on into her pussy causing her to moan when she takes all 8 inches. I then put my left arm behind my head while my right hand holds onto Jordyn's waist as she starts bounces up and down on my fake dick.

For a very long period of time I enjoy watching the love of my life fuck herself on my fake dick while moaning my name as I play with her clit.

I especially enjoy watching Jordyn's beautiful boobs bounce up and down.

"You look so beautiful babygirl." I say as I watch my girl ride me.

"Kelley..." Jordyn moans.

"Cum when ever you want babygirl." I say.

Moments later I feel Jordyn's juices running onto me.

As I feel Jordyn's juices on my crotch, I lean up, wrap my arms around MY FIANCÉE, then bring her down so she can rest on me and catch her breath while coming down from her high.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper and kiss my future wife's head as I run my fingers through her hair.

"Can we take a break before I return the favor?" Jordyn asks as she rests her head on my boob.

"Of course Babygirl." I say then I kiss my girl's head as her eyes struggle to stay open. "Get some rest baby."

"But you haven't cum yet." Jordyn sleepily mumbles.

"Sleep babygirl." I whisper. "You can make me cum later."

"Okay." Jordyn says then she shuts her eyes. "Nap time.

"Have a nice nap baby." I say. "I'll be here when you wake up."

Jordyn falls asleep moments later and I spend a few minutes looking at my future wife then I follow the future Mrs. O'Hara into dream land.

Jordyn O'Hara...I like the sound of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 136 41
Autophobia Noun A fear of one's self Copyright @Niallspopsicle ©
154K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...
48.8K 2.2K 21
(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love . FEBRUARY 2021 1K APRIL 25, 2021 5K JUNE 7, 2021 10K JULY 26, 2021
415 35 22
When I thought that I had stopped living, you made me laugh. When I thought I had stopped living, you taught me how to love. You taught me how to l...