Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

The event of this story is few years after the incident in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. It's about Endou Kaminar... More

Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!
The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!
Let's Play Together Again!
Soccer Festival! The Wind Returns!!
Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!
The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!
Fighting All-Girls Team!
It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!
For Real?! The Hard Training!!
Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!
The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!
The Nationals Tournament!
Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!
The Strongest Defense!
Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!
Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!
Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!
The Genius Playmaker!
Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!
The Semi-Final Match!
Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!
The Finals of Soccer Festival!
Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!
The Beginning of New Reign!
Special! Camping Trip!!
Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!
The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!
Kai's Desicion!
Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!
Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!
The Impregnable Defense!
Ryuu no Hoko!
The Warrior of Ocean!
Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!
The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!
Breaking Our Limit!
Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!
Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!
It's Break Time!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!
Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!
To the World Stage!
The Group League Starts!
The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!
Reunion with Friends!
Clash! Japan VS America!!

Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!

271 10 2
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Todoroki summon his Keshin, Onsoku no Varius, and used Keshin Armed. He kick the ball with the ball of his right feet in the air. He jumped and rotate as swirl of purplish-black flames surround him.

Todoroki: Dark Tornado!

The ball engulf in raging purplish-black flames and burst toward Raimon's goalpost. Higashi didn't get to react in time and the ball went in.

Higashi: *turn around* What?!

"Goal!! The first one to score the point is Arakumo! A magnificent combo of Keshin Armed and hissatsu shoot from Arakumo's captain!"

(Raimon) 0 - 1 (Arakumo)

Higashi: That shoot was too fast...!

Todoroki land on the ground as his Keshin armor disappear. He walk back toward their field as he walk pass Kaminari and talk to him.

Todoroki: Is this the Raimon that we know? Show us what kind of team you are, unless it would be disappointed.

Then he walk away. Kaminari clench his fists as he look at his team.

Kaminari: Hey, guys!

Raimon players look at him.

Kaminari: That's just one point! We'll take back that one point and advance! Don't you dare show me that long face!

Ren: Captain...

Asuma: Yeah, I think that's right...

Homura: Let's get at least one point first!

"With the ball is in Raimon's possession for the kickoff, the match continues! Arakumo is in the lead with 1-0!"

As the whistle blown, Kaminari kick the ball to Homura as they move up.

Kaminari(In mind): Arakumo's captain, Shou Todoroki, same as me his shoot has power and speed. He's better than I expected.

Homura: Senpai, what should we do?

Kaminari: It can't be... but we'll have to break through with our own power!

Homura: That's not even a plan!

Kaminari: That's the best I can think of. *back pass* Shinji-san!

Shinji: *receive the ball* Okay!

Before he can move forward, the field vibrate makes Shinji stop in his track.

Shinji: Wh-What is this?

Suddenly, a bit of the field burst out as a rock pillar and sent Shinji into the air along with the ball.

Homura: Shinji-senpai!

"There it is! Stone Age Stadium's raise-up system!"

Shinji fall onto the ground as the ball roll away and went out of bound. Shinji sit up as he rub the back of his head as the others went to him.

Shinji: That's hurt...

Yuuya: Are you okay?

Shinji: Y-Yeah, somehow...

Homura: But what was that just now?

Kaminari: Raise-up system?

"In this field of Stone Age Stadium, there's a special gimmick called the raise-up system! Raise-up system is a system where a rock pillar come out of nowhere on the field! It's hard to predict on where or when he raise-up will happen! This is system make the players having trouble with pass and shoot! The only way for the players to know when the raise-up will happen is when there's vibration!"

Suiryuu: Hey, is that even okay?

Kaminari: What we need is to learn how to get use with the system and use it.

Homura: That would be hard.

"The match resume with Arakumo's throw-in! With the raise-up system have been activated, how will both team play on this field?"

Ojiko look around while holding the ball. Then he throw the ball in and Todoroki quickly grab ut as he move up along with Shizo.

Todoroki: Our second point!

Shinji: I won't let you!

He raise up his right hand and open his palm as a small light come out and float. Then the light shines brightly causing Todoroki to cover his face with his hands.

Shinji: Crazy Sunlight!

He take the chance and steals the ball from him.

"In instant the game resume, Amemiya quickly steals the ball from Shou!"

Shinji(In mind): I need to score a goal for the team! And I won't lose Nii-san's team!

Suddenly, another raise-up occured and sent him and the ball into the air.

Shinji: Again?!

"Another raise-up interfere with Raimon's offense!"

He fall on the ground as Asakura went up and grab the ball as he move up toward Raimon's field.

Asakura: *pass the ball* Captain!

Todoroki: *receive the ball* Yeah!

He run up and head toward Raimon's defense line. Before he can kick the ball, a raise-up occured and sent him into the air as Gento gets the ball.

"Once again the raise-up gets in the way! Arakumo lose their chance in getting another point!"

Kaiji: *sigh relief* That was close...

Ushio: Thank goodness that the raise-up happens when we needed it...

Gento: With that system, it would make us hard to counterattack even at the right time.

Ushio: It's hard when we play only in three defenders...

(Flashback)

Ushio: Wait, Coach Tenma. All our reserve players now are defenders.

Gento: Yeah, that makes on three defenders in this match.

Kaiji: Is that enough?

Tenma: Yeah. We'll be fighting in this match with only three defenders.

Gento: But aren't that going to lower our defense?

Shinsuke: I and Tenma have a reason for that.

Ushio: Three defenders, four midfielders and three forwards. It's true that we can do more offensive but...

Kaiji: I'll do what Coach Tenma told me.

Gento: Me too.

Ushio: It can't be help... It's look like we have to go in full offensive...

(Flashback Over)

Gento: Why would Coach using this kind of formation?

Kaiji: Who knows.

Ushio: But we'll have to do what we can!

The match continues as Gento kick the ball forward. Ren and Shizo trying to get the ball but raise-up occured and block the ball from getting to them.

Ren/Shizo: What?!

"The match between Raimon and Arakumo is getting move interfered by the raise-up! How will that able to play properly in this match with the raise-up keep interfere with their play and style?!"

Ojiko gets the ball but Kaminari able to steal the ball from him. While dribbling ahead, he glancing around the field.

Kaminari(In mind): Raise-up is unpredictable. The rock pillars will always get in the when we trying to pass or shoot. That means...

Tenma: Kaminari!

He turn to the bench and look at Tenma.

Tenma: Give the ball to Ren! He's the best when it comes to situation like this!

Kaminari nodded and back pass at Ren as he receive the ball.

Ren: Here I go!

He run ahead toward Arakumo's field while dodging the players. As the raise-up occured in front of him, Ren quickly stopped and change direction as he run toward Arakumo's defense area.

Todoroki: What?!

Shizo: How did he...?!

"What a suprising event! Kazemaru able to dodge the raise-up without having a problem!"

Ren(In mind): Because I'm good in speed, I can feel almost even the smallest sense! If I can feel at least a bit of the vibration, I can react the right time!

He keep running ahead until he get past Arakumo's defenders in instant and now he's right in front of the goalpost.

Kabeyu: Come at me!

Ren: Of course!

He spins the ball with his legs causing it covered in green energy and floats with wind surround it.

Ren: Storm Drive!

He kick the ball as it dash toward the goalpost with wind surround it. Kabeyu take a breath, take a huge breath form a cyclone as his body become tougher.

Kabeyu: Excellent Breast!

He trying to stops the shoot but his power and shoot is equal causing the ball to bounce away.

Kabeyu: Get the ball!

Two Arakumo defenders went toward the ball to get it but Yuuya suddenly appear and grab it instead. He raise his hand and snap his fingers.

Yuuya: Pause!

Everything stops and turn black and white. He walk past them and snap his fingers again causing everything move again.

Kabeyu: What?!

Yuuya: *smirk* Here I come.

He stump his right leg on the ball as he turn and smirk. He kick the ball, disappear and reappear as he kick the ball twice and kick the ball the fourth time causing it covered in blue energy.

Yuuya: Setsuna Boost!

The ball dash toward the goalpost. It pushed Kabeyu to the side and went into the goal.

"Goal!! Raimon scores their first point! Kazemaru use his hissatsu shoot but blocked by Kabeyu, but then Minamisawa come out of nowhere and score the goal for their team! They tied the score!"

(Raimon) 1 - 1 (Arakumo)

Ren and Yuuya high-five as they walk back toward Raimon's field.

Kageyu: I never they would come up with something like that... I've let my guard down...

Tazuma: They're stronger than last time I watch their match.

One of Arakumo's defender talk with him.

Tazuma: We'll help you when about the time like this.

"The match resume with Arakumo's kickoff! Both team tied with 1-1!"

As the whistle blown, Shizo pass the ball to Todoroki as they move up toward Raimon's field. But then even more raise-up keep interfering in the game causing they get sent flying to the air and the ball keep changing place. As Todoroki get past one of the raise-up, Kaminari went toward him and tries to steal the ball from him.

Todoroki: *smirk* Again?! You sure are persistant!

Kaminari: *smirk* Unfortunately, but I'm more persistant than I look like!

"Another showdown between captains of both teams! Which of them will get the ball?!"

They keep up the way. After few moment, Kaminari able to touch the ball and it went off from them. Kaminari and Todoroki went to chase the ball but raise-up occured and they sent flying away as the ball stops before it went out of bound.

Asakura: I'll get it!

Shinji: I won't let you!

As Asakura grab the ball, Shinji quickly do a sliding and cleared the ball out of bound.

"Amemiya cleared the ball before Asakura can do anything!"

Asakura: Heh, you just got lucky.

Shinji: *sigh* That was close... *turn around* Are you okay?

He saw Shizo went to Todoroki stand while Kaminari stand by himself. Then he look around and went to Shinji.

Kaminari: Shinji-san, there's something I need to tell you.

Shinji: What is it, Captain?

Kaminari: I know that it might be hard, but I think this is for the best...

Shinji: Huh?

"The match continues with Arakumo's throw-in! The point are still tied, so which of this two team will score their second point first?!"

Shizo look around and throw the ball into the field. Todoroki quickly tried to grab the ball but suddenly Shinji come out of nowhere and get the ball.

Kaminari: Go, Shinji-san!

Shinji: It can't be helped!

He rush ahead and get near the defense line. He swing his hands as their glow and clapped, causing flames come out from the ground and from the sky as the background change.

Shinji: Take this!

He kick the ball as it engulf in flames. As it get close to Arakumo's goalpost, the flames disappear from the ball and lost the power as it just fall, and Kabeyu just catch the ball.

Kabeyu: Huh?

"Is Amemiya trying to excecute a hissatsu shoot? It's failed! The ball lose the power just at the end before it get nears to Arakumo's goal!"

Shinji: Tch. So it won't work... huh?

Kaminari: Not yet.

Shinji: *turn around* Captain...

Kaminari: It's true that it fail at first, but try next time. You able to master it.

Shinji: I've been trying to use it but keep failing. 

Kaminari: Don't worry, it might work at some point. Let's get back to our field.

Shinji: R-Right.

Then they went back to their field. Taiyou look from the bench as he felt a bit suprised at the hissatsu that Shinji tried to use.

Taiyou(In mind): That hissatsu was... 

Kabeyu: *kick the ball* Captain!

Todoroki grab the ball as he move up toward Raimon's field along with Shizo and Asakura.

"Arakumo launched their counterattack with their captain Shou leading them!"

Todoroki: Let's go, you guys!

Shizo/Asakura: Yeah!

Todoroki rush ahead as he get pass Kaminari and Homura. As Shinji get close to him, he turn around and pass the ball back at Shizo.

Shinji: What?

Shizo and Asakura move up. Then they jumped and kick the ball at the same time as it engulf in flames.

Shizo/Asakura: Dual Javelin!

The ball burst toward Raimon's goalpost. Gento, Kaiji and Ushiot tried to stop the sholt but they get pushed away instead. Higashi make "X" with his hands as he jumped forward as huge hand appear at his right hand and push his hand forward.

Higashi: Shin God Hand X!

He tried to stops the shoot but he get pushed back until the shoot went through.

"Goal!! Shizo and Asakura's combo hissatsu shoot scores another point for Arakumo! Once again, Arakumo is in the lead!"

(Raimon) 1 - 2 (Arakumo)

Then the referee blow the whistle.

"There's the whistle! The first half ends with Arakumo in the lead of Raimon by 2-1! Will Raimon catch up with Arakumo? Don't miss the fight in the second half!"

Both team went to their bench and get some rest after some hard clash in the first half.

Yuuya: Finally, that raise-up always gets in our way...

Higashi: I unable to stop the shoot...

Ushio: Well, we defenders the one that couldn't stop the shoot.

Kaiji: Yeah.

Gento: Don't blame yourself too much, Higashi. This is the whole team fault.

Riko and Asuka give them drinks to rehidrate themselves and get some more energy. While taking a break, Shinji look at his hands and clench his fists.

Shinji(In mind): I need to complete that technique, so I can score a point for the team. But my hissatsu aren't complete yet...

Kaminari: Coach, how should play in the second half?

Tenma: The decision is made by you guys.

Shinsuke: I and Tenma think that it's the best for you and the others make the decision on how you'll be playing.

Kaminari: I see. Fine then.

Ren: Captain! 

Kaminari: *turn around* What is it?

Ren: Actually, I have an opinion.

Kaminari: What kind of opinion?

Ren: But it to work, we need three person. I speed, Captain have a strong kick... then we need another person with strong kick.

Kaminari: Then, why didn't put Asuma in this as well?

Ren: No, no, Asuma-senpai doesn't seem fit for that. Maybe Homura is the fine choice...

Homura: *pop out* What's about me?

Ren: Whoa! Where the hell did you come from?!

Riko: *hit Ren at the head* Ren, language!

Ren: I'm sorry...

Then both three of them talk about Ren's opinion as he sat down while Riko rubbing his head. The others also talk about the match. Arakumo also are discussing about the match.

Taiyou: With the raise-up, it would be hard to just charge ahead.

Todoroki: Coach, I think we should focus on defense now. If we keep up our point now, that would let us win.

Taiyou: Don't underestimate Raimon. Even if we go full defense, they will soon find an opening. After all, Raimon is strong when it come to offensive and the raise-up might damage our defense. We'll keep trying to get as many as point as we wanted, because soccer is always about the fight until the end.

Todoroki: Coach... *smile* Yeah! I'll agree with Coach!

Asakura/Ojiko: We too!

Shizo: Me as well!

Tazuma/Kabeyu: We'll win this match!

Taiyou: Good luck, let's go to the final like last year!

Arakumo Players: Yes, sir!

Taiyou nodded at his team. Then he turn to Raimon team as he look at Shinji.

Taiyou(In mind): Shinji, you trying to complete that hissatsu, huh?

After the break, both team went back to the field. They went to their position.

"Now that break is over, the match continues. Raimon Jr. High vs Arakumo Academy, currently Arakumo is the lead with 2-1! What will these team show us in the second half?! The game starts with Arakumo's kickoff!"

As soon as the whistle blown, Shizo pass the ball to Todoroki as they move up. But they move is faster than the first half as they get past Kaminari, Shinji and Homura in instant.

Homura: What?!

Shinji: They're faster than before!

Kaminari: Finally, they turn serious!

"Shou and Shizo immediately head toward Raimon's field! They're move so fast!"

Ren: We won't past!

Ren and Suiryuu went ahead to block him. Todoroki move in zig-zag pattern thrice as electricity charge at his feets.

Todoroki: Zig-Zag Dash!

He get past them as they get electrocuted. Yuuya and Asuma tried to block him but he pass the ball to Shizo.

Shizo: Sorry, but this is our third goal!

She shout as bluish-black aura come out from her back, summoning her Keshin. Her Keshin is female humanoid have warrior armor, with beast cloak as cloak and holding two sword with flame marks.

Shizo: Juujin no Miko Valkyrie!

Gento: She's a Keshin user?!

Shizo jumped as the ball covered with red-orange energy. Then she kick the ball to the ground

Shizo: Warrior's Blow!

It creates an explosion, sending the defenders away. Then Shizo pass the ball to Todoroki.

Todoroki: Here we come!

He shout as bluish-black aura come out from his back, summoning his Keshin.

Todoroki: Onsoku no Varius!

They look at each other and nod.

Todoroki/Shizo: Armed!

Both of their Keshin turn into black aura with yellow highlight and covered their body. As the aura disappear, it shows them in their Keshin armor.

"After releasing their Keshin, Shou and Shizo uses Keshin Armed at the same time! This is unbelievable!"

Todoroki kick the ball into the air as he and Shizo jumped at the same time and kick the ball as it engulf in flames.

Todoroki/Shizo: Dual Javelin!

The ball burst toward Raimon's goal. Higashi quickly make "X" with his hands and jumped forward as huge hand appear at his right hand and he push forward his hand.

Higashi: Shin God Hand X!

He tried to block the shoot but instantly his hissatsu get breaked through. The ball pushed him along in the goal.

"Goal!! After few minutes the second half started, Shou and Shizo use Keshin Armed and combo hissatsu shoot to score the third point for Arakumo!"

(Raimon) 1 - 3 (Arakumo)

Higashi: No way...

Kaiji: We lose another point...

Gento: This might be the end of our winning streak...

Ushio: Don't give up!

They look at Ushio.

Ushio: We mustn't give up! The second half just started, there's still more time for us to get the point! First we need to get at least one point! I want we all try our hard to win this match! So please, let's work together until the end of game! *bow* Please, Senpai!

This is the first time Ushio did like this. They look at each other before smiling and then look back at Ushio.

Kaiji: Fine.

Gento: Yeah. If our junior see us like this, it would be absolutely uncool.

Higashi: All right! Thanks for the courage, Ushio!

Ushio: *look up* Senpai! Yeah, let's win this match together!

"The match resume with Raimon's kickoff! With Arakumo in the lead with 3-1, will Raimon able to catch in time?!"

Kaminari glance at Homura as she glance back at him and nodded. When the whistle blown, they rush ahead toward Arakumo's field.

Todoroki: Sorry, but the winner will be us!

Shizo: Yeah! We'll go to the final like last year!

As they get close, they can feel vibration. Kaminari quickly back pass at Ren as the raise-up activate. Kaminari didn't get sent flying high enough because he able to dodge in time. As Kaminari land on the ground, Ren quickly pass the ball to Homura.

Homura(In mind): It's now or nothing!

She glance at the back and saw Kaminari stand back up. He and Ren run ahead to follow her.

Homura: *back pass* Senpai!

Kaminari: *receive the ball* Yeah!

Ren: Let's do this!

He and Homura take a running position and run ahead as Kaminari put his fingers at his mouth and whistle causing five penguins to come out from the ground and burst out. Kaminari spins the ball as it float up and kick it forward.

Kaminari: Koutei Penguin...

The penguins follow the ball as it get close to Ren and Homura. They jumped and spin before kick the ball at the same time and the ball covered in yellow energy.

Ren/Homura: ...Niigo!

The ball burst ahead with the penguins flying/swimming near the ball toward Arakumo's goalpost.

Kabeyu: C'mon!

He take a breath and then a huge breath forming a cyclone, making his chest even tougher.

Kabeyu: Excellent Breast!

He tried to block the ball but it force is too strong until he get pushed into the goal as well.

"Goal!! Endou, Kazemaru and Gouenji use their new hissatsu technique and scored the second point for Raimon! They catch up with only one-point difference now!"

(Raimon) 2 - 3 (Arakumo)

Homura: We did it!

Ren: It really works!

Kaminari: We make a new Koutei Penguin Niigo, huh?

They high-five as they went back to their field. As Kaminari walk, he get past Todoroki and said something.

Kaminari: Unfortunately, we also not planning on losing today. *smirk* The real game starts now.

As he walk away, Todoroki also smirk showing that he enjoying the way of the match. Kaminari and Todoroki will lead their team until one of them win the match.

Preview...

"Arakumo still in the lead, but Raimon won't give up that easily. The real game will start where all players from both teams put all their strength in order to win the match and advance to the finals."

"Next time, Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!"

"This is super-dimensional soccer!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 112 61
(Can be read Fandom Blind) 5 Years after Raimon won Holy Road, Tenma has now graduated and a new generation begins their journey at Raimon Jr.High Af...
44.6K 1.2K 23
Raimon, the best soccer team in Japan. And then they lost. Utterly and completely destroyed by a new school, Kanashimi. They lost their Mixi-Max and...
2.8K 146 13
A girl who puts up a facade tries to find her true self by attempting to play soccer. Made in October 2023. I do not own Inazuma Eleven (Go). The fra...
150 13 8
A story on how Eisei Gakuen's Hissatsus were born and how two red heads from two different worlds met each other. In Inazuma Eleven Reloaded / Ares n...