Sorrow โ–ซ Miles Fairchild x Re...

By finnwolfhardsforever

You are Kate's adopted daughter and you go to the Manor with her and meet Miles...๐Ÿ˜ˆ More

n/a Good evening
The Agreement
aux
n/a
The Mall๐Ÿ˜’
arrival
Heartbreak at its finest๐Ÿ˜ข
location
n/a
interrogation
breakfast
Brice Walker??
n/a
the push
hello
explanation
a/n
๐Ÿ™ˆ
hey

๐Ÿค•

4.3K 63 105
By finnwolfhardsforever

As my breathing slowed, I grew more calm.

I lifted my head out of my brother's chest and walked over to Leena and hugged her too.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an auntie." I said in a monotone voice as I rubbed Leena's stomach.

"And I can't believe I'm gonna be a momma" Leena said and smiled

Jordan started smiling too as he spoke " I'm gonna be the best dad ever, I promise Leena"

They made eye contact for a minute before my brother kissed her

"Pg-13 please?" I said and pulled my puffy face in a snarl.

Jordan leaned back up from Leena and looked over at me " You gon have this too one day so hush chile"

I rolled my eyes. I was about to have it until my boyfriend was murdered.

Eventually when their love fest was over I hugged Leena and Jordan goodbye, and walked back to the manor.

As I stepped back in my room I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I whipped my head back to see who was attached to the hand, and , of course, it was Miles.

"You scared me." I released the breath I had been holding in.

"Yeah, I just wanted to see how it went? " He told me with a blank expression.

"It was great, it's cool."

"Ok good, I was just checking." He said with a reassuring nod.

"Yeah I'm about to go to sleep though. Goodnight?"

"Yeah, goodnight" he said with a smile and exited my room.

I laid back down in my bed and decided on taking a shower in the morning, I will make sure I lock the door this time.

I grabbed my phone and reached towards the charger. I plugged it into my phone.

I had weird thoughts like : why do we say cut the light on, why don't we say, cut the dark off?

It went on like that for a good 45 minutes until I fell asleep.

Timeskip
°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up and immediately reached for my phone. It read 8:30.

Really?

That's weird.

I never wake up this early.

Oh well, get used to it.

I sat up and saw a strange figure in the corner. I squinted for a minute because I thought I was tripping.

It was almost like he was staring back at me.

It ran full speed towards me and out of instinct I threw a mf punch.

I TRIED TO FUCKING PUNCH A GHOST.

He disappeared into thin air.

I was shaking.

I gently laid back down and tried to comfort myself.

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever and tbh I have no excuse I was kinda stuck, I didn't know what to write next. And I need some ideas but none of y'all have helped me 😭. Also guys I don't really like this book, would y'all be mad if I stopped writing?
Anyways, live you ~ chelsea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
85.3K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...