Primrose [BnHA Various x Read...

By smol--might

You, Y/n L/n, are a member of Class 1A and your quirk, Vampirism, was always seen as a "villainous" ability... More

About You
Part One | Entrance Exams
Part Three | The First Steps
Part Four | Quirk Assessment Test
Part Five | Battle Training!
Part Six | Battle Training 1.5
Part Seven | Do Your Best Iida
Part Eight | Do Your Best Iida 1.5
Part Nine | Encounter with the Unknown
Part Ten | Game Over
Part Eleven | All Might
Part Twelve | In Each of our Hearts
Pro Hero Parents
Part Thirteen Season Two | That's the Idea Ochako
Part Fourteen | Roaring Sports Festival
Part Fifteen | In Their Own Quirky Ways
Part Sixteen | Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Part Seventeen | Cavalry Battle Finale
Part Eighteen | The Boy Born With Everything
Part Nineteen | Victory or Defeat
Part Twenty | Battle on, Challengers!
Mini Notice
Part Twenty-One | Bakugou vs. Uraraka
Part Twenty-Two | Free for All
Another Progress Update
Okay, Important Halloween Poll
Halloween Havoc
Indefinite Hiatus

Part Two | Entrance Exams 1.5

5.3K 167 88
By smol--might

We're off to a slow start but I hope you all are enjoying this so far!

________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

"Holy shit!" "Dude, this is like UA's own private city!" "How the heck do they afford this?" "UA is so amazing!"

Everyone was fawning over the training center we were standing before. The gates had yet to open but from what we could see, the area was absolutely massive.

It really was like a damn city.

'How can they afford all this?'

"Wow..." I heard a familiar voice marvel beside me and I glanced over only to see Midoriya looking up at the battle center. He had a weird mixture of awe and fear painted on his face as his hands trembled against his chest. "Oh...that nice girl from this morning..." he mumbled, his gaze shifting to a brunette standing further ahead.

'That must be who stopped him from falling over...'

"You there!" another all too familiar voice boomed and I groaned, trying to put it out of my mind as that stuck up guy with the glasses went up to Midoriya. "That girl seems to be trying to focus. What are you doing here? Trying to distract her? Are you taking the exam to interfere with everyone else?" He demanded, eliciting a chorus of snickers from some other entrants as the timid boy shrunk and blabbered out denials.

"N-no, of course not! I-I was only..."

'I'm gonna regret this...'

Before the taller boy could continue, I stepped between them, putting myself in his way and keeping Midoriya behind me.

"You again..."

"I see you didn't understand me from earlier." I scowl, sizing him up as I fold my arms and Midoriya blubbers on behind me. "Stop harassing the poor kid."

"Harassing?" He balked. "I wasn't-"

"Yeah, you were. You're picking on him for trying to be friendly to someone he recognizes on top of berating him for something as normal as mumbling. It's none of your damn business what this kid does, you stuck up jerk, so back.off." I threaten, throwing in a glare for good measure and the taller boy grimaced before walking off without another word.

"Won't even apologize? He is a jerk..." I mutter, rolling my eyes at his departure before turning back to the still mumbling greenette. "You good, Midoriya?" I ask, unable to hide the lightly amused smirk that curled on my lips as he broke out of his musings with a flush of red dotting his cheeks.

"Y-yes!" he chirps a little loudly, wringing his hands as his face reddens a little more. "T-thank y-you for t-that." he adds with a barely there smile before looking up at me with a cheerful grin. "G-good luck!"

Before I could reply, the crackle of the intercom broke the silence and everyone's attention shifted.

"Okay, start!!" Mic suddenly commands as the gates swing open. Everyone stayed still for a beat before his voice filtered through again. "Come on, come on! There isn't a countdown in a real fight, go!"

At that, everyone rushed into the gates and I followed suit but it wasn't long before I heard a low grunt nearby and felt a sudden burst of energy.

'What, no, no! Someone touched me? My arms are covered, I...' I paused, realizing my wrist had a sliver of skin exposed between my gloves and the sleeve of my jacket. That was all it took. 'Who touched me?!' Looking down, I saw an odd looking guy with purple...balls? for hair stumbling in the crowd. 'Damn it...'

I can't stop now. It was an accident but I already came so far, I...

I had to see this through...

"I'm sorry, little guy..." I mutter, avoiding touching anyone else as I clear the gates and head down a random street. "I hope you get in somehow..."

__________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd Person's POV

"Forty..." you huff, glaring down the scrapped two pointer that fell to the power of your spears. "Forty points so far..." getting to your feet, you grimace at your torn gloves.

Thanks to that red head with the hardening quirk pulling you out of the way of some falling debris, your gloves caught on the jagged edges of his skin. Somehow, his quirk negated yours in that instant and you thankfully hadn't stolen his energy but now your gloves were ruined.

One upside was that, somehow, you could steal some energy from the faux villains themselves. It didn't even seem possible considering how your quirk worked but maybe this was a facet of it. An exception to the rule.

"Doesn't make much sense keeping these on now..." you frown, hesitantly slipping the ruined gloves off your hands and tossing them to the ground. If you were judging this right, you had about five minutes left to somehow rack up more points. "Can't slow down now..." pushing to your feet, you perked up at the sound of heavy footfalls and panicked voices down the street. "Something's going on over there..." sprinting closer, you exited the narrow alleyway and just barely avoided crashing into a fleeing girl. "Why the hell is everyone..." you stopped, feeling cold shock douse you as you looked up at the massive robot tearing through the street.

"T-that's the zero pointer!?" a guy nearby all but whimpered as he paused to look back before grabbing someone else's hand. "Let's get out of here!"

The duo scampered off to who knows where and you were about to do the same before a sudden flash of green raced past you.

"Who the fu...Midoriya!?" you gape. Seeing the boy running towards the towering robot left a sudden pang of worry in your chest.

"Is he crazy!?"

"That kid can't take that zero pointer on alone!"

"No, that...that can't be it right?" you mutter, thinking the boy was too timid and easily frightened to do something reckless like that. "Can't be..." your gaze shifted lower, and it was then that you froze. Someone...Someone was stuck.

'Is that...? That's the brunette girl from earlier! The one that he was gonna talk to!'

"Damn it!" you swear, running towards the trapped girl as Midoriya suddenly launched himself skyward. "I dunno what that kid's gonna do but I can at least give a hand!" skidding over to the brunette, you hesitantly kneeled down beside her. "You got any way of getting outta this?"

She shook her head.

"If I had more energy, I could make it float but I'm nearly at my limit..." she winced and you took a breath.

"Don't worry..." you mumbled, getting to your feet before summoning a couple energy spears. When you did, Midoriya was just rearing his arm back up above. "Just don't move, I'll destroy the rubble and the second I do, get out of the way. " you warn, taking a step back and glancing up. You could see his arm glowing even from where you were standing. "Alright. Let's do this." with determination in your eyes, you sent the spears down with a bellow and destroyed the debris pinning the girl down.

"SMAASSHH!!"

Whipping your head back up, you just managed to catch the tail end of Midoriya destroying the zero pointer with one punch and you felt your jaw slacken at the sight.

"Holy shit..." you mumble but your surprise soon shifted to fear as your eyes landed on his flailing limbs. He wasn't flailing, they were all broken.

And then he began to fall.

"Oh shit!" your eyes widened. Midoriya was plummeting fast and with the shape he was in, he didn't have a chance in hell of stopping the fall. "Fuck, hey! Uh, floaty?" you grimaced at the terrible way you addressed the brunette. "Make him float or whatever! Quick!" the panic in your voice wasn't lost on you and, for a brief moment, you almost chastised yourself for breaking your rule of getting close to anyone here but this was different, right? This was life and death, so...

"I'll do it!" She just barely got to her feet and pressed her fingers together, taking a deep breath as Midoriya got closer to the ground, shrieking all the way.

And then she slapped him in the face.

________

Hope you all like this so far! Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on Iida but ngl, he was a bit of a jerk during the entrance exam to poor Izu...Anyways, next part will be out hopefully soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
9.7K 283 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
66K 2K 30
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
297K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...