Danny Phantom -ONE SHOTS-

By _LittleMissPhantom_

*COMPLETED* Danny Phantom one-shots! ...I don't think this is a one shot book anymore tbh Beware!- Ghost Box... More

The Truth
Blood and Secrets: Part One
Blood and Secrets: Part Two
A Trip Gone Wrong: Part One
Miraculous Phantom
Talent Show: Part One
Talent Show: Part Two
No Sleep
Danny Junior
Dont Mess With A Halfa
Theme song, BEWARE
Haunted House
Thermos
WHO'S NEXT!?
Hide and Seek
Secret Talent
Reactions
Invisible
Hide and Seek! (Extra)
Thankyou (Invisible, Part 2)
Hide and Seek (Casper High)
Blackmail
Question
Unexpected
I will find you
Never Have I Ever
Challenge
Careful
So Inconspicuous...
Let me go
Boredom+Danny=Banned From Stores
Inside Jokes
Protective Danny Mode (1)
Group Chat (1)
Dannys Pet
Pinch me if you dare
Thinking
Requests?
I have a son now
A Miraculous FAIL
A Call for Help
Proud
The Twin
Driving Lessons
Zombie
Cussing Intervention
Stalker Fan
Ships
Habits
Hide and Sleep
Intruder
Tuckers (horrible) plan
Babysitting
Doubt
Mad-Libs (1)
The theif
Bullies
Prank War
Name Suggestions?
Protective Pets
A Trip Gone Wrong (Rewritten)
Protective Siblings (1)
Protective Siblings (2)
Fanfiction
Protective Siblings (3)
Nervous
Jealousy
Nightmares
Questions and Reactions
Excuses
Sneak Peek
Danny, Take off your shirt
Mad-Libs (2)
Deleted
Not planned
The Ultimate Duo (1)
The Ultimate Duo (2)
Protective Siblings (4)
The Ultimate Prank (3)
The Ultimate Game (4)
No Sleep (2)
The Ultimate Babysitters (5)
Dannys horrible first impressions
The Fly
The Ultimate Mission (6)
Class QnA (1)
The Zoo
Trapped (1)
Trapped (2)
The Ultimate Feild Trip (7)
Surprise!
Agent Danny (1)
Haunted Hotel (1)
Haunted Hotel (2)
Group Chat (2)
Soulmates
Protective Friends
How and Why
Agent Danny (2)
The Ultimate Rescue (8)
Bugs
Random Shots
This Is A Conspiracy
Mind Control
Oblivious (DashXDanny) (1)
The Ultimate Phobia (9)
Holiday! (Short!)
Acceptance
Group Chat (3)
Listening
Group Chat (4)
Mad-Libs (3)
Hero Academy (1)
Hero Academy (2)
Hero Academy (3)
The Ultimate Pranksters (10)
Help
Love (DashXDanny) (2)
Animal Rescue!
Danny's The Answer to Every Problem
Go Fish
Taking care of a sick pure child
Never Be Alone (1)
Hero Academy (4)
Hero Academy (5)
The Ultimate Bro Night (11)
Pirates (1)
Protective Danny Mode (2)
Shot (1)
Freak Out
Danny On Ice (1)
Shot (2)
Hero Academia (6)
Endgame (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
Hero Academia (7)
Shot (3)
My Hero Academia (8)
Never Be Alone (2)
Mukbang (but not really)
My Hero Academia (9)
Flash (1)
Flash (2)
Camp
My Hero Academia (10)
Flash (3)
My Hero Academia (11)
My Hero Academia (12)
Never Be Alone (3)
Hey
My Hero Academia (13)
Fantoms Vs Muffins
My Hero Academia (14)
Twist of Games (1)
My Hero Academia (15)
What you've all been waiting for
Group chat (5)
BNHA prologue
Buzzfeed unsolved *END*

Son of WHO!?

1.3K 54 65
By _LittleMissPhantom_

In which Tucker fucks up and sends Danny to an alternate Dimension and Maddie got some explaining to do.

The OG class is back 😎

Be aware, I only watched the Percy Jackson movies (don't hate me 💀) and read the first two books but that was like in elementary school SO... yeah... I'm going off of wiki rn so everyone's probs gonna be ooc. Idk the whole PJ timeline so I couldn't tell you what time this is set in.

————

Danny grinned as he sat down in his seat. He was now a Junior, and had the exact same English class as he did the year before. The class shuddered when they caught sight of Lancers emotionless yet frightening stare.

"Oh c'mon, don't act like you wanna quit you know you missed us all summer" Tucker grinned.

Lancer's eye twitched.
"You all had detention all summer because of the camping incident, and I had to be your supervisor"

"Oh yeah..."

"I'm really happy we're all together again!" Mikey smiled while holding hands with Elizebeth. Danny awed then Dexter took his Muffins which resulted in the class having to try and hold Danny back from killing Dexter and disrupting Skulker and Embers vacation.

"I need coffee" Lancer grumbled to himself as he sat down.

————

"I just want to know why... why is it that you all managed to get afternoon detention? And how?" Lancer glared at his English class who all shivered under the intense look.

They said nothing, only pointed at Tucker who gasped, offended.
"Why you gotta expose me like that! It's not my fault someone messed with the invention I may or may not have stolen from Vlad which accidentally sent that kid who may or may not have been giving Danny a hard time to an alternate dimension!"

Danny placed a hand over his heart.
"Bro.. you'd send someone to an alternate dimension for me?"

Tucker copied his actions.
"Bro... I did send someone to an alternate dimension for you.."

"Bro.."

"Bro"

Lancer rubbed his head, a headache beginning to form.
"That doesn't explain why all of you are here..."

"Love the fact that he doesn't even give a shit that a kid got sent to an alternate dimension" Ned whispered over to Dexter who replied with, "he has us for an English class he doesn't give a shit about anything anymore"

"We tried to do a 'radio rebel' moment to stand up for Tucker, because the kid really did deserve it, but the principal really did end up giving us all detention so..." Star shrugged.

(For those of you who've never seen radio rebel, here's basically what happened. *ahem* "I DID IT" "NO I DID" "NUH UH I DID" "you can't give ALL of us detention, can you?" Except yeah she can and did give them all detention AND SCENE)

"But on the plus side, They didn't take my stolen invention away!" Tucker grinned, grabbing the said invention from his backpack. He held it up for lancer to see but accidentally switched it on. A light shot out and surrounded Danny, who then promptly disappeared. The rest of the class stared at his empty seat, an 'oh shit' expression on their faces. Tucker quickly switched the invention off.

"Not my bro..."

————

One minute Danny was sitting in his English class then the next he was in some type of forest.
"What the fuCK c'mon man I thought today was gonna be normal for once... shoulda known" Danny sighed. He looked around the forest some more before deciding to take a look around.

"Guess I'll go and explore this potentially deadly forest all alone instead of staying in one place and prevent myself from getting lost even more"

Danny shrugged and began happily walking around. He smiled at a family of squirrels and pulled out his phone to take a picture. He heard loud grunting and the rustling of bushes. Danny groaned and put his phone away.

"Oh yay, what's gonna try and kill me now" He turned around and, well...

"Everyday I wonder, just how weirder can my life get and I realize the possibilities are endless" Danny said to himself as he stared at the angry creature in front of him who looked about ready to attack.

Now, he knew that vampires and such were real. However, the thing standing in front of him... even he knew didn't exist. But apparently, the Minotaur was real. The proof was in front of Danny's eyes.

"What alternate dimension did tucker SEND ME TOO!?" Danny exclaimed as he took off farther in to the forest, the Minotaur took off after him. He wasn't about to fight no Greek myth.

Large tree branches were thrown at him but if Danny can dodge bullets, ectoblasts, and the occasional stiletto thrown by Paulina, Danny can dodge wood.

He tripped over a leaf, yes a leaf I highly doubt this is surprising, and landed on the ground.
"How cliche" Danny mumbled, not at all scared because why should he be.

Danny went intangible, or... tried to at least.
"Oh, oh no.." Dannys eyes widened, in this dimension he wasn't turned into a halfa. Well, that's definitely a first.

"HOLY SHIT IM AN ACTUAL HUMAN NOW" Danny stood and cheered in happiness, making even the Minotaur stop and stare at him in utter confusion.

"DOES THIS MEAN I CAN FULLY DIE!?" Danny asked to, well, nobody in particular because he's in a forest probably miles away from any civilization. Or so he thought...

The Minotaur charged at him again and this time, Danny put his fists up ready to fight.
"C'mon I wanna see if I still got all my skills. This isn't the first monster I fought with no powers" Danny grinned. (Someone stop this child)

However, before he could defeat the thing, three teens all ran out in front of him. Danny pouted as they all began to fight the Minotaur without him. 
"That's mean..." Danny mumbled, kicking a pebble around while the three teens- does that dude have goat legs- all fought the monster.

Soon, the one with the sword slashed the monster which proceeded to turn into dust.
"Are you okay?" The one with goat legs asked the not so dead teen.

"Yeah, fine why?" Danny responded. All three teens looked at each other with 'wtf' faces.

"Because you nearly got killed by a Mintotaur?" The girl with blonde hair and gray eyes said, raising an eyebrow.

"Eh, you get used to it" Danny shrugged. He then got excited again, new friends!

"How did you even end up here anyways, what's your name?" The dude with the sword asked.

Danny looked at them all suspiciously. New friendships would have to wait, he wanted to know who they were first.
"First, who are you guys?"

The girl with blonde hair spoke first.
"I'm Annabeth, this here is Percy and that's Grover. Now, what's your name?" She said first pointing towards the sword dude then the goat man.

"Cool names! My names Daniel but just call me Danny!" Danny gave them all a grin and a wave. Grover's eyes widened.

"Wait, Daniel James Fenton?" He asked. The others eyes widened as well. Danny looked at them all in surprise.

"Once again, Danny, but yeah. Now how in the ever living fuck do you know my full name"

"You're our next mission, we were actually just sent out to find you and bring you to our camp" Annabeth explained.

"Oh, cool. Um... what camp?" Danny swore if they were talking about some camp for special people with special abilities or special people who weren't fully human Danny was gonna scream.

"Camp half blood, for demigods like ourselves" Percy piped up.

They all stared, confused as hell as Danny turned around and proceeded to scream. He better not be connected to death somehow because if he is he'll throw something.

————

"Woah... this is awesome!" Danny jumped up and down in excitement as they all walked into the camp.

"It is, isn't it" Grover smiled as he looked at his home.

There were many other people hanging around the camp as well. They all stopped their activities and watched as the four of them walked into their camp.

"They're back already?" Someone asked In surprise.

Danny grinned and waved at all of his potential new friends.
"So, do you know who your Greek god parent is?" Percy asked.

Danny stopped and stared. Oh right, Demi gods- LIKE THOR! Boy, does his mom in this dimension have some explaining to do...
"Um... no"

"Your god parent should hopefully claim you, in the meantime you'll stay in the Hermès cabi- ok or not" Grover stopped his explanation when a symbol appeared over Dannys head.

"Ah, son of Thanatos" A man with the body of a horse said, walking through the the crowd of people that began to surround the four.

Danny didn't even care a man with the body of a horse was talking to him, he had other things on his mind.

"soN OF THANOS!?" Danny screeched, jumping back in shock.

"THAT WRINKLY PRUNE ISNT EVEN A GOD! HE'S JUST AN ALIEN WITH A REALLY BIG CHIN!"

"I think you misheard, You're the son of Thanatos-"

Danny suddenly gasped.
"GAMORAS MY SISTER?? SO IS NEBULA?? HOLD UP MY MOM GOT EVEN MORE EXPLAINING TO DO"

"SON OF THANATOS NOT 'THANOS'" Grover exclaimed, shaking Danny out of his rambling.

"...oh, boy is that a relief, ha... anyways who's Thanatos?" Danny asked.

"God of peaceful death-" The half horse man was cut off my Danny grabbing the closest thing by him, a sword, and chucking it across the camp. Danny coughed to bring everyone's attention away from the flying sword.

"Sorry bout' that... arm spasm..."

————

"Fix it!" Star exclaimed, shaking Tucker.

"I WILL! AS SOON AS YOU LET ME GO!" Tucker exclaimed.

Star let go and shoved him towards the stolen invention.
"Alright, this shouldn't take too long..." Tucker mumbled as he began messing with the invention. Lancer had already drank all the coffee the school had and was currently planning his retirement.

A few minutes later, Tucker cheered.
"Aha! This should do it!" He pressed a few buttons on the machine and a bright light appeared. When it cleared, the kid he had originally sent away was sitting in Dannys seat. He was confused and scared as fuck.

"NOT YOU!" Tucker shoved him out of the classroom with a reminder of what would happen if he messed with Danny again. He walked back towards the invention, he really needs to come up with a name, and pressed the buttons again.

The same thing from before happened only this time it was actually Danny who appeared. He looked upset and overall done with life. Tucker threw his arms around his best friend.
"IM SO SORRY I SENT YOU TO AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION!" He exclaimed.

"Why do you look like you're contemplating life?" Sam asked.

"DEATH WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!" Danny cried, draping himself over his desk dramatically. He popped up not a second later, this time wearing a cheerful smile.

"But at least Thanos isn't my dad!"

Nobody questioned it.

————

:D so for someone who knows nothing about the PJ universe, how'd I do? I know everyone was waiting for a Percy Jackson crossover. SoRrY iF tWAs A DisSaPoInTmEnT-

Soooo, yeah :3 if u see any mistakes just lemme know.

Tis all,

Good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...
35K 871 19
(OC! Kevin Phantom x Ghost/Gothic Harem!) Summary: Kevin didn't had a good life after he'd gained his ghost powers. He was abused, neglected, belittl...
12.7K 407 15
It's been thirty years since Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria closed down for good, little did they know, something was sealed away inside, along with its b...
33.5K 703 13
This book contains different stories on how Danny's identity was revealed whether it be in school, by his parents, accidental or forced reveals. Be r...