BAD CHILD

By Ntsiyonce

Beyonce is considered the 'wild card' in her family. Some even say she's the 'black sheep' in the Knowles fam... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Epilogue

8

2.8K 142 39
By Ntsiyonce

Onika POV

"My friend gon' get her sum," Cardi said sticking out her tongue.

Cardi is my best friend and I've asked her to come over and look after Ava while I go out for lunch with Beyonce.

"Don't even try it boo," I said applying my lip gloss. "I'm just going out for lunch. It ain't that serious child."

She came to me and placed her arm over my shoulders. "That's how it all starts boo," she said and she turned me such that I was facing her. "Next thing you know, you are grinding on her face busy squirting," she said.

I scrunched up my face at her gesture. I don't even know Beyonce to even take it that far.

I heard my phone ping. Cardi sprinted and went to take my phone. I could see her opening my phone like it was hers.

"Heifer you better not read my messages," I warned as I darted my eyes in her direction.

She just sucked her teeth and proceeded to focus on my phone. "Chile, Beyonce just texted you. She said she's just around the corner," she said as she went over and plopped down on my bed.

Ava then came in my room rubbing her eyes with one hand and with the other she held a teddy bear. "I see my baby has woken up from her nap," I said walking to her and I picked her up. "How was your nap?"

She laid her head on my shoulder. "You smell nice mommy," she said.

"Thank you baby," I said as I took my purse and snatched my phone from Cardi.

"You gonna do me like that Onika?" Cardi said as she stood up with her hands up in defeat.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of my room with my daughter in my arms. Just when we got to the living room, I heard the door bell ring.

"Oop, Beyonce is here," Cardi said. "Give me my baby back and you can go on your date," she said taking Ava.

I walked to the door. I was met with with Beyonce's beauty with a smile planted on her face.

"Hey Onika," she greeted. "You look beautiful."

I bit the inside of my cheek trying to conceal my grin. "Thank you. You also-"

"Wassup Bey!" Cardi said as she came over and stood next to me. "You looking hella fly boo. I swear, I thought you were a vending machine because you be looking like a snack," Cardi stuck out her tongue.

Its a mystery how Cardi and I are best friends. She's hella wild and I'm just down to earth.

Bey looked a bit perplexed but she continued smiling at Cardi. "Umm, hello to you too."

"I'm Cardi, this thick bitch's best friend," she said smacking my ass.

Beyonce cleared her throat. "I'm Beyonce Knowles. I guess you already knew that," she said smiling.

Cardi sucked her teeth. "I already knew your fine self," she said and she shook her head. "Anyways," she said looking at Ava who was clutching her teddy bear like her life depended on it. "I'll like you to meet my godbaby but I call her my daughter coz I be treating her like I popped her out of my coochie."

"Don't put it like that bestie," I said.

Cardi sighed. "Sorry but Ava is my daughter," she said as she rubbed Ava's back.

Beyonce smiled at Ava. "Hey Ava, nice to meet you," she said waving at her.

"Hello," Ava responded by shyly waving. "You look pretty."

Beyonce's face softened. "Awe, thank you but you're the super pretty one here. You're so cute," she cooed.

Ava cracked up a smile and she buried her face in the crook of Cardi's neck as she giggled.

From the way Ava reacted to Beyonce's compliment, she must really like Beyonce.

"You can hold her if you want," I said looking at Beyonce. I turned to Ava. "Wanna go say 'hi' to Beyonce baby?" I asked and she nodded.

Ava put out her arms and Beyonce took her from Cardi. "Hello again Ava. Do you know that we once met?" She said looking at Ava.

Her eyes went wide."Welly?" She asked and Beyonce nodded.

I watched in reverence as they interacted with each other. I'm surprised that Ava is this comfortable with someone she just met because she mostly gives attitude when she meets people for the first time.

"Okay Ava, let's go baby. Your mommy has to go somewhere with Bey," Cardi said with her arms out for her.

Ava laid her head on Beyonce's shoulder. "Noooo," she whined.

"Ex-squeeze me but I don't remember giving you a choice. Come to mama Cardi baby," Cardi said.

Ava sighed as she lifted her head from Beyonce's shoulder. She then pecked Beyonce's cheek. "Bye," she said lowly then she went to Cardi.

"We can go now," I said looking at Beyonce. She nodded and we walked out. We got to her car and she opened my door for me.

Beyonce POV

We finally made it to our destination.

"Welcome to MacKendricks. How may I help you?" This young lady introduced as we entered the restaurant.

"Reservation for Beyonce Knowles," I said.

I watched her tap something on the tablet thing of hers. She then smiled and looked at us. "Right this way ma'am," she said.

We followed her behind and she led us to a secluded place in the back. I pulled out Onika's chair for her and the hostess handed us our menus.

I got a glimpse of Onika and she looked confused as she paged through the menu. "Something wrong Onika?"

"This place is expensive. The cheapest thing here is $45," she said closing the menu. "Can I just order a glass of water and mint flavoured toothpicks? I don't wanna bore a hole in your pocket."

I shook my head. "Don't worry about the expenses. I brought you here because I can afford it. Don't sweat it," I smiled at her. "Order anything. You can even order everything on the menu if you want. I'll cover it because I'm the one who decided to take you out on this da-...I mean lunch," I said slightly chuckling at the end.

I'm glad I stopped myself before I blurted out the word 'date' in my sentence. I hope she don't think I'm thirsty or anything.

"I appreciate your generosity," she said and she took the menu again. "In that case, I'll have the chicken burger with a side of fries with just a simple orange juice," she said looking through the menu.

"I'll have the same thing but with a martini instead of the orange juice," I said and Onika's head cocked up and she gave me a perturbed gaze. "Don't worry, imma have me a virgin martini. I'm crazy but I ain't that crazy to have an alcoholic beverage when I'm driving," I said.

The waiter then came to take our orders. We chatted as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Tell me, why did you decide on this secluded area for our lunch?" Onika asked as the waiter placed her food on the table.

"I don't want paparazzi and fans snapping any pictures of us. I like my privacy," I said.

"You don't like the spotlight?" She asked drizzling hot sauce on her fries.

"I have my moments. There are times when I like it and there are times when I just want nothing to do with the flashing lights," I said. She drizzled some relish, mustard, ketchup. She had a whole lot on her fries. "I see you've got all the works on them fries."

A cute giggle escaped her lips. "It tastes better this way. The taste is just undescribable because its so good. Wanna taste?" She asked.

I ain't a fan of all that but refusing her offer would be just plain rude. She asked me so nicely.

"Sure," I smiled.

She picked up some fries with her fork and she leaned on the table then stretched out her hand. "Here."

I leaned closer and bit off her fork. I slowly chewed it and swallowed it.

A smile crept on my face. It ain't bad. "Its good uh?" Onika said smiling.

"Mmmm," is all I mastered to say. "Its the perfect balance of sweet, sour, spicy. Its just-...Damn!" I said.

She laughed. "I told you that its undescribable," she said. "Come here," she said. I leaned closer and she moved some sauce on the corner of my mouth. "All better," she smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

We then continued our lunch and enjoyed our afternoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 3K 26
BeyoncΓ© has a secret. Nobody knows what it is and she plans to keep it that way. She's been running from it for so long that she barely remembers tha...
6.5K 497 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯?" Jazmine doesn...
40.8K 2.3K 20
BeyoncΓ© Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...
Her. By Treasure

Short Story

31.7K 1.5K 16
She has a story that people often shy away from. They usually tell you about the other kind of her that usually doesn't want to be put in their situa...