Falling In Love With My Bodyg...

By LoveMusicWings

Series #1 | MinSung Falling In Love With My Bodyguard Han Jisung, the manager of the financial division und... More

TEASER
Episode 1: [Anyone There?]
Episode 2: [Why Him?!]
Episode 3: [Long Day]
Episode 4: [Awkward]
Episode 5: [Home]
Episode 6: [Squirrel]
Episode 7: [Start Over?]
Episode 8: [Hyung] + 2 Tags
Episode 9: [Encounter]
Episode 10: [7 Years Ago]
Episode 11: [Tonight]
Chapter 12: [Save Me]
Episode 12 2/2: [Save Me]
Episode 13: [Found You]
Episode 14: [Save You]
Episode 15: [Meow] 1/2
Episode 16: [Hero] 1/3
Episode 16: [Hero] 2/3
Author's Note: [Moving Forward]

Special Episode 15: [Meow] 2/2

4.5K 184 166
By LoveMusicWings

Season One

Episode Fifteen:

| Meow |

Happy Late Anniversary to this book! (June 14)

However, the official anniversary is actually on June 17 when Episode One was published.

To celebrate, this episode will include sneak peek of one of the new additions of the series.

Enjoy Reading!

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Previously on Falling In Love With My Bodyguard. . .

He smirked, "I found you."

"Weren't you that guy who broke into this place?" One of the boys questioned...

"Are we just easy to pick off the street?"

"Yes, but also, some of you brats have a position in the high class in society next to being the CEO," the kidnapper explained as he cornered Jisung against the wall, "while the rest have a relationship with those kinds of people. Sickening, really."

"I did, but it didn't mean that I handed over my gun and my badge. It's been a while hasn't it, Mr. Kim. I wished you became a better father for Seungmin, but luckily he has two older brothers taking care of him," Mrs. Han said and glowered at him, "See you in court."

"Yup, everyone in the van was transported to the hospital," Felix pointed out...

"We will be interviewing the victims tomorrow; after gathering all the evidence, I will be seeing that guy in court," Mrs. Han arranged, "for the next few days, however, since you put yourself in danger Jisung, I'll be having you in strict surveillance. Starting tonight for just a week, you'll be staying at Minho's house."

Hyunjin nodded, "Mhmm, but to be honest if that incident never happened, I think he wouldn't want to become a bodyguard."

"Get your's and Felix's ass in my office, now!" Chan shouted through the phone, then hung up.

. . .

Chan glared at his two peers who were looking down in dismay.

"Explain yourself," Chan commanded with a low voice making the two males flinch. Chan was known to be terrifying when he's furious. "Why would you go behind my back and let yourself get into a dangerous situation?" He questioned. Minho stood near the corner of the office watching this unfold.

Jisung peeked up to make eye contact with the CEO only for him to look down again once meeting his menacing stare. "Because-"

The door slammed open catching everyone's attention. "Sorry, I'm late," Hyunjin panted and went to stand next to the two terrified kids in front of Chan.

"Where were you?" Chan furrowed his eyebrows slightly more irritated by the tardy male.

"I visited Seungmin at the hospital," Hyunjin stated, gave a small guilty smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

Chan only sighed in reply. "Jisung continue."

Jisung cleared his throat, then explained, "Felix and I planned out the entire scheme of catching the guy."

"Yes, I already know that, but I mean what was your motive? I know a part of it was about Lee Know getting shot," Chan pressed.

Felix gulped and whispered to Jisung, "Should we tell him about what we saw?"

"What was that?" Chan questioned, "what did you saw?"

"Jeongin was umm... the next victim," Jisung stammered, "we saw his photo on the board along with the other victims." Back in the basement, Jisung didn't want to pick the locks as it would've taken some time away from escaping before the guy got back. He remembered the keys to be hanging near the board as the locked up males have told him before, but it was nowhere to be seen. On the contrary, he did found something and that was Jeongin's photo pinned right near Seungmin's photo.

Chan went pale, well paler than he could get, hearing that his secretary was next to be captured.

"He also kidnapped Seungmin before the following day we decided to implement our plan into action when we were done infiltrating the base," Jisung confessed, finally dared to lift his head.

"Wasn't the kidnapper his step-father?" Hyunjin recalled from the news he recently watched this morning in the hospital with Seungmin.

"Umm yeah, weird right?" Felix ponders, "why would Mr. Kim kidnap his son? Specifically why only Seungmin and not Wonpil or Woojin Hyung?"

Hyunjin bit his lips and started to sweat. "I think... I know why," Hyunjin mused. Everyone turned their curious gaze towards Hyunjin, then added on, "but it's not in my place to say it. Only Seungmin can."

While the others had their conversation, Minho felt his phone buzzed in his pocket and silently made his way out of the room.

Once he closed the door behind him, he picked up the call, "Hello?"

"Minho! Where are you?"

Minho was baffled. On the other line, he could hear panting and someone yelling, but not only that, the person's voice was unrecognizable, it was raspy. However, he did look at the caller's id, but their voice did not much at all. With much politeness that Minho muster, he asked, "Who are you?"

Only a few seconds later, Minho swore he heard a gunshot firing on the other line.

"It's me, Mrs. Han!" She clarified, "where are you? Are you with Jisung?"

This triggered Minho's flight or fight mode.

"Yes, we're in Chan's office area. Why? What's going on?" Minho bombarded.

He heard a couple of shouts of orders in the background. "That bastard managed to escape! I seriously need to hire new officers! These ding dongs don't know how to do their jobs right!" Mrs. Han shouted through the phone, "Look, my point is the guy is getting away! If my suspicion is correct, he could be after Jisung or Seungmin."

Well, it made sense to why he's after Jisung, but why also Seungmin? Why not the other victims?

"Remember what I said last night?" Mrs. Han asked. He could hear sirens go off and a door closing assuming that she's inside the police vehicle.

"Your orders on making Jisung staying at my house?" Minho guessed.

"I meant when I said having Jisung on strict surveillance," Mrs. Han affirmed, "but yes that too. I want you to please stay close to Jisung, and make sure he's not getting in the hands of that bastard!" Minho knew too well of what Mrs. Han was feeling: afraid, worried, and conflicted. She knew it was Minho's job to protect her son, but as a worrying mother, one needs to understand she wants assurance to know their child is okay.

"Understood," Minho assured, "I'll make sure this time Jisung won't leave my side. I promise." Although that may not be as helpful, it will put less weight on her shoulders.

"Thank you, Minho," Mrs. Han gave her gratitude once again. They exchanged good-byes afterward.

After the phone call, Minho went back inside the office.

"Okay, let me get this straight," Chan generalized, "Jisung located the guy's base through Minho's computers. Then, you two strategically schedule when Jisung could infiltrate the area before the guy got back. Unfortunately, after you guys successfully located the missing people, the bastard abducted Seungmin. After the following day, you guys met up and planned out how to get the boys out. Jisung made himself get kidnapped on purpose to get inside the base while Felix stayed in the van to turn off the alarms and cameras to easily escape. Again, unfortunately, he came back just when you guys were going to get away, but Jisung stayed behind to hold him back. Finally, Minho came to the rescue just the right time, then along with Mrs. Han and the police force. All that happened in a span of one night?"

Felix and Jisung nodded. Chan looked at them with confusion and disbelief.

"But it doesn't explain why Jisung has a giant bruise on his forehead. Also, the fact Felix has several bruises on his neck," Chan pointed at the marks with a worried look.

Jisung sheepishly replied, "I had to knock myself out cold to avoid a beating from the guy to get inside his base." He has forgotten to do his usual morning routine. The bruise was very evident on his forehead. Once Chan pointed it out, he tried covering it, but once he made contact with it he winced in pain.

Chan blinked once, then twice and a few more times. "Is that so... Well Felix, how about you?"

"Mosquitos," Felix quickly answered as he tried to lift his shirt collars to cover his neck.

Chan gave a suspicious look towards him before saying "Right, sure it was."

While they were talking, Hyunjin saw Minho coming in. "Oh Hyung, where were you?"

Minho signaled him to get closer to him. He whispered to him, "When you were at the hospital, were there any security guards nearby the victims?"

Hyunjin gave a confused look. "No, but why would they need someone to keep on eye on them?"

Something in Minho's head clicked. He quickly dialed Mrs. Han and waited for her to answer. "Come on, come on. Pick up." After a few more rings, the call went to voice mail. "Dammit."

"Hyung, is there is something you're not telling me?" Hyunjin confronted.

Minho didn't want to let the cat out of the bag knowing his brother's reaction, but in this case, he had no choice. He knows where Seungmin's hospital room, so he could be some sort of help. "Seungmin's step-father escaped. Mrs. Han told me that he's either after Jisung or Seungmin, but I narrowed it down to Seungmin because we're safe here since the building is heavily more secured. As for Seungmin-"

Hyunjin's eyes widen and finished Minho's sentence, "He's not." As he was about to head out, Minho grabbed his arm to stop him. "Hyung, let go!" Hyunjin tried to pull his arm away.

"I know that you're worried about him, but in no means, I'm not letting you run off to the hospital knowing that you will also put yourself in danger," Minho rationalized while maintaining a strong grip on his arm. He dragged him with him towards the others.

"We have a problem, but for now we need to borrow your car, Chan," Minho quickly ordered, "Don't ask questions until we get in the car."

The three males were confused at the command. "Okay then?" Chan decided not to question things until they situate themselves where they could talk and grabbed his car keys from the drawer. All five males rushed out of the office. Once Jeongin saw them in hurrying towards the elevator, he quickly followed along as he was the secretary, he should be following the CEO.

"Where are you guys going?" Jeongin questioned as they waited for the elevator to open.

Chan stopped him. "Jeongin, I think you should stay behind-"

Jeongin quickly interrupted him saying "Uh no. If you have forgotten, I am your secretary, and my job is to stay close to you. So where you guys headed?"

"The hospital, we'll explain the details later," Minho asserted leaving the four males to ponder what is going on. Finally, the doors opened and they shuffled in. Minho quickly pressed the lobby button and down they go.

After a couple of minutes, they finally reached down the lobby and unexpectantly encountered Changbin who was about to press the button.

"Uh, where are you guys going?" Changbin asked while holding a beige file folder stocked with documents.

"No time for questions, we've got to get moving," Hyunjin pressed and quickly ran out of the building. Everyone complied and ran out as well trying to catch up with him. Changbin watched the six boys running, nonetheless, he decided to join in to see what fuse the was all about.

Chan unlocked his car, tossed his keys to Minho as he hopped in the driver's seat and Chan took the passenger seat while the rest took their seats at the back. Providentially, all seven of them fit inside the family size car. "Where are we headed?" Chan questioned as he buckled up. Minho started up the engine and started driving towards the hospital. Jeongin and Hyunjin sat next to each other and behind them was Jisung, Felix, and Changbin where they were seated together.

"Okay, now do you mind telling us what's going on?" Jisung questioned.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Changbin pressed on further.

Minho shortly answered, "Hyunjin can fill you in with the rest of the details."

Everyone shifted their attention towards Hyunjin.

"The guy that Felix and Jisung caught last night escaped which so happens to be Seungmin's step-father, " Hyunjin added on, "Mrs. Han told Minho that he could be after Jisung or Seungmin, but Seungmin was easier to get to because as of right now, he's not protected like Jisung."

"Wait why me?" Jisung pointed at himself with a baffled look.

"Well, you did foil his plans, so it makes sense why he's after you," Hyunjin concluded.

"Seriously? What about me? I foiled his plans too!" Felix argued and gave a small angry pout. Everyone else just gave him a "Are you serious right now" stare. "What? I contributed and I want at least some credit."

"Okay, Jisung's part makes sense," Jeongin verified, "but what about Seungmin? What does he want with him? More importantly, are we going to get there before he does?" With what's going on, everyone was jittery and a sense of adrenaline was about to wash over them once they arrived.

"The police station where Mr. Kim was interrogated at is a little further away from the hospital," Minho persuaded, "from here, the hospital is only three miles away. Despite the distance, he got an early headstart." While he said that, he made a sharp turn making everyone shift to one side. After a few more traffic lights, they reached the hospital. Minho quickly parked near the front and everyone started getting off.

"We need to play this safe," Minho instructed keeping Jisung and Hyunjin close to him. "Everyone stay close together. Hyunjin, you know Seungmin's room number, you could lead us to him, but two of us have to stay near the front desk." As he explained the plan, they went inside the hospital trying to keep a low profile, so they could blend in.

"Changbin and I will stay near the front desk," Felix grabbed Changbin's arm and pulled him close.

"We will?" Changbin asked. Felix gave him an impending glare with a small smile. Changbin found it to be terrifying and went along with it. "I mean- Yes! We will," Changbin nervously chuckled, "Minho has my number, so you could communicate with me about the plan."

With that settled, the other five males made their way to the elevator to get to the floor where Seungmin's room was.

Hyunjin pressed the 7th floor once entering the elevator. "His room number is D09," Hyunjin stated once they were out. Hyunjin led the way to Seungmin's room, although, the crowded halls of the hospital made it an obstacle to getting there. They managed to push through and reached the room. Hyunjin slides the door open revealing a surprised Seungmin.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" Seungmin questioned, "you already visited this morning. Oh, you brought other people." He was sitting up with his back against the curled up mattress watching the news. He was more surprised when Hyunjin abruptly hugged him, nevertheless, he hugged him back.

"You're okay!"

Seungmin titled his head with a perplexed gaze. "Umm yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Long story short your dad escaped and he's after you and me," Jisung summarized. That left Seungmin's mouth open. "Anyways, I get why he's after me, but why you too?"

Seungmin let go of the embrace and let his arms fall on top of his lap. "I know I can't keep this secret any longer, but I guess you could say I drove him and my mother apart." No one would believe it at first because Seungmin was that student who was studious and respectful, well at some point when you get to know him, he's outgoing, loud, and more than his straight-A student persona.

"So he wants revenge?" Jeongin inferred and Seungmin nodded.

"Okay, we got to the Seungmin first. Now what?" Jisung pondered, "Why did Felix and Changbin have to be left in the lobby?"

Chan snapped his fingers resulting in everyone in the room looking at him. "While you guys were conversing in the car, Minho and I made a plan about how to catch the guy."

"We're going to trap him," Minho enlightened.

________________
_____
_

Minho and his parents were at the shelter to find a new pet. His parents didn't mind having a new pet because they owned a couple of dogs before. Mr. Lee went his own way in the shelter admiring the animals inside.

Mrs. Lee stayed with Minho while her husband does his own thing. While Mrs. Lee was looking at the treats and other necessities for a cat, Minho encountered a large surprisingly clean area surrounded by a small fence where there were different kinds of kittens meowing, walking, eating, or sleeping. Minho gasped in excitement seeing them, one of the workers saw him looking at the kittens and approached him.

The employer squatted down to his level as she asked him, "Do you want to have a closer look at some of them?"

"Can I?"

She smiled and nodded. She unlocked the gate to get inside and Minho got inside. "How do I get a cat?" Minho asked as he sat down.

The employer advised, "If there's anything I know about cats is that you don't choose them, they choose you." She grabbed a bag of treats and pour some on her hands and gave it to him. "Here, if you want them to approach you, lure them with treats or with something they would want."

Minho grabbed one piece and slowly put it in front of him. Some of the kittens saw the treat and approached with caution as their tails were standing straight up. Finally, one of them got close and took the treat and ate it. This made Minho's eyes light up. He put another treat in front and many more kittens came closer and closer. Soon enough, Minho was surrounded by loads of kittens wanting treats.

After he ran out of treats, most of the kittens went back to what they were doing. Although one stayed in front of him.

"Meow." The kitten squeaked.

"Try petting him," The employer proposed.

Minho gently put his tiny hands near the kitten's head and the kitten rubbed its head on his hand. He let out a small gasped and started petting it gently. Eventually, the kitten situated itself on his lap.

"Oh Minho, there you are." Mrs. Lee walked over towards the area where her son was at. "I see that you had fun without me," She giggled.

"Eomma! Can we get this one?" Minho held up a ginger kitten towards his mom. The small kitten gave him a small meow.

Mrs. Lee tucked her hair back as she gently petted the kitten. "You want this one?" Minho nodded. "Hundred percent sure?" Minho nodded again. She turned to the employer who was watching her son. "Excuse me, could we adopt this kitten?"

The employer smiled at her and nodded, "Just follow me to the front desk, and your son could just hold on to the kitten." Minho stood up with the kitten napping on his arm as he got out and followed the two ladies.

They did their business while Minho came petting the kitten while thinking of a name for it.

"... and lastly, here's the sterilization certificate. And that's all you need to get the license," The employer remarked as she handed the papers. "Also, I need to place the kitten in this box packaging." She held up a neatly folded cardboard box with giant holes on the sides that shapes look similar to a house while the top of it has a handle. Minho puffed his cheeks and gave the kitten to her despite him not wanting to let go of it.

She gently placed the kitten inside and gave it to Minho.

"Thank you." Mrs. Lee gave a slight bow. "Okay, now let's find your father." Mrs. Lee held Minho's hand as they walked around to search for Mr. Lee. They heard some giggles and laughter near the area where the kittens were at. They approached the area to see Mr. Lee engulfed by kittens inside the pen.

"Come on honey, time to go."

Mr. Lee pouted, "Aw can we just adopt all of them-"

"No, I already paid," Mrs. Lee rejected, "come on, let's go home." Mr. Lee sadly gently put the kittens aside and got out of the pen.

They walked out of the shelter with bags of treats and other necessities for the kitten.

"Have you thought of a name for the kitty cat?" Mr. Lee asked his son.

Minho nodded and smiled as he said, "Sooni."

"And how did you choose that name?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Because it was that lady's name," Minho pointed with his little finger back at the shelter, "she helped me and it's fair if I named the kitty after her."

Minho's mom helped situate Minho and kitten who was in the box in the back seats while his dad put the bags filled with the cat necessities.

"Okay, are we ready to go?" Mr. Lee questioned as he buckled up.

"Yes!" Minho exclaimed as he raised both arms in the air excited to bring a new family member home.

________________
_____
_

"Hey, Minho," Chan called watching him finishing the final touches of the trap.

"Yes, Hyung?"

"What are we using as bait? Or more like who?" Chan questioned.

Now thinking about it, Minho couldn't let Jisung be at risk of being captured, again, and Chan doesn't want his secretary to be bait either. They were in a bit of a predicament as they were turbulent to decide what to use as bait for the trap for it to set off.

While they were conversing, the two young males have overheard their conversation. They both walked away once hearing their problems with the trap. They settled somewhere in the corner where their hyungs could see them, but couldn't hear them

"Okay, it's clear that guy wants to catch me," Jisung told Jeongin.

"Wasn't he after me as well?" Jeongin asked.

Jisung was shook, how did he know that? He clearly remembered that he wasn't in the room with them. "How did you about that?"

"I took it upon myself to eavesdrop every time Mr. Bang has visitors because the last secretary warned and also advised me that they would often threaten him to make a deal with him so it's my job to blackmail them, you know?" Jeongin enlightened. Jisung looked at him in surprise, never knew the youngest could be so clever and sly. "Anyways, the chances are that they both won't let us be the bait."

"I mean I don't mind being the bait," Jisung justified, "I know the hospital very well, and I can run fast."

Hearing that, Jeongin wasn't surprised. "Well, to be honest, I don't mind being the bait either."

"What! Jeongin no! You're still a baby that I still need to protect from the world and from that jerk head," Jisung exclaimed as he squeezed his cute face.

"Yah, Hyung! I'm already 19. Look, there is a reason why I want to be the bait," Jeongin mused. Jisung let go of his face and listened. "I want to prove to Mr. Bang that I'm more than just being his clumsy secretary. I want to let him see I am more reliable than just his secretary."

Jisung looked at him with a soft gaze. "Aigoo, you have grown. I was kind of scared that you would, but seeing you like this, I guess isn't so bad. I will still miss baby Jeongin though," Jisung implied, "so how is this supposed to go? We both want to be bait, but they don't."

They both had their thinking face, then Jeongin snapped his fingers. "Didn't you said that you know this hospital well?"

"Yes? I visited this place several times and got lost several times, but in the end, I explored the place a bit to the point I memorized where the rooms are," Jisung bragged, but he wasn't kidding. He knows the hospital like in the back of his head.

"Is there a room where we could trap them in?" Jeongin speculated.

"Well there's a few empty rooms that we passed by here, but they'll be occupied except for the private rooms," Jisung analyzed, then realized, "which will be perfect because they're soundproof so no one could hear them-"

"Meaning that they won't be able to call other people for help to let them out," Jeongin finished off, "but how are we supposed to trap two muscular men, who been to the gym, inside a room when they could easily break down a door?" Both of the young males ponder what they'll be able to use to block the door. A nurse passed them by pushing a metal table with wheels which were used as a tray to transport medicine. They both eyed the table, then looked at each other and nodded as they had the same idea.

"But what about Hyunjin and Seungmin?" Jisung brought up, "should we also put them in the same room? I think they'll be safe in there with them."

Jeongin nodded. "I'll text Felix about our plan so we could move rooms, but we need Changbin also in that room."

________________
_____
_

"Hello Mr. Kim Seungmin, you're moving into one of the private rooms, and your conditions show you're stable so you're allowed to stay in there for the time being," the nurse confirmed as she walked behind the frame of the bed pushing it to transport him in the other room. The beds in the hospitals had wheels so it was easy to transport patients.

The other males saw Seungmin being transported to a different room and walked with them. Once the nurse settled the bed in its rightful place in the room, Seungmin questioned, "Wait, I didn't pay for a private room." Everyone was inside the room, including Felix and Changbin.

"Oh don't worry, your friends did," the nurse stated as she headed out.

"Wait who?" Seungmin asked again.

"We did," Jeongin stated. Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin were at the entrance of the room.

"Sorry guys," Felix apologized as he slid the door close. The three blocked the handle so they couldn't slide it open; then, they rolled over the metal table in front of the door just in case if they try to break down the door.

"Wait what are they doing?" Hyunjin asked as he tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "You don't think they're going to let themselves be the bait to catch the guy?

"I think that's exactly what they're going to do," Seungmin solidified.

Minho, Changbin, and Chan tried opening the door from trying to pull the handle to open to breaking it down.

"We need to get out of here!" Minho declared.

"Can't we just shout for help?" Changbin asked. Chan shook his head.

"Private rooms are soundproof," Minho clarified.

Meanwhile, the three maknaes, except Seungmin were making their way to the lobby. They entered the elevator.

"Hey Jeongin, since you have access to Minho's information, can I ask something?" Jisung asked.

"I think Minho hyung wouldn't mind, fire away."

"What happened to Minho's parents?"

"Oh umm. They died..."

Episode Fifteen:

| Meow |

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
12.1K 428 2
jisung is a hardcore virgin, minho is definitely much more experienced than he could probably handle; and it so happens to be that they're together...
504K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
309K 13.2K 41
Minho fell in love with his intern, and Jisung is afraid of his boss. A not so typical office romance where both sides just can't take a hint.