All The Missing Pieces

Av 12inch_liz

You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 67

1K 32 1
Av 12inch_liz

What do you see Y/N?

My friends....my best friends, my family.......wait, where did they go?

Don't you remember? Y/N they're-

You woke up by Mina shaking your body gently.

Mina: Y/N....?

Y/N: Hmm?

Mina: Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah? Why do you ask?

Mina: Well you were sleep talking.

Y/N: Oh....I was? Anyways, what time is it?

Mina: It's 10:38pm

Y/N: They're still not back?

Mina: Nayeon got a text from JB saying that they're almost done.

Y/N: Oh okay. Where the others?

Mina: In the kitchen cooking some ramen.

Y/N: Okay, let's go to the kitchen.

Mina: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

JB and Hongjoong were sitting together at the bar from a club that Jaehyun went to. They were watching every move he was doing, they also noticed that he had some big guys with tuxedos on.

Hongjoong: I think Jaehyun has bodyguards with him.

JB: Probably, but that's okay he's still outnumbered. He only has 3 bodyguards with him, but they're really big and strong.

Hongjoong: Don't worry we have Jongho.

JB: How strong is that kid of yours?

Hongjoong: Really strong, you'll be surprised.

JB: I'm already surprised. Do you see how strong his arms are and how big his hands are too?! I mean, one punch and I'm completely out.

Hongjoong just laughed at JB since he wasn't lying about Jongho's strength.

Hongjoong: I wouldn't be surprised about that.

JB: Of course you won't.

They just continued to watch Jaehyun while drinking.

On the other hand, Yunho and Jackson were on top of a building with their snipers. The building was across from the club so it would be easier for them to shot. They were just waiting for Jaehyun and his bodyguards to come out just incase he tries to escape.

BamBam and Seonghwa were in the car waiting for them to be done so they can get out. Seonghwa was in the car for Ateez while BamBam was in the car for Got7.

Mingi and Jongho were also inside of the club. They were going to sneak attack the bodyguards so that Hongjoong or JB can kill him without people knowing. Mingi was across from the table Jaehyun was sitting and Jongho was also across from the bodyguards. Mingi looked at Jongho and gave him a signal. Jongho knee that the signal meant for him to started attacking.

Hongjoong went towards Jongho and handed him a pocket knife just incase he runs out of ammo.

Hongjoong: Be careful Jongho.

Jongho: I will.

Jongho started to walk towards the bodyguards. He grabbed one of the bodyguards and pulled him towards a empty room. While he got him inside the room Jongho didn't hesitate to kill him on the spot.

Jongho pressed a button that was placed on his ear and spoked.

Jongho: I took one out already.

Hongjoong: Good, one of the bodyguards noticed that you took that bodyguard to the room so be prepared for him.

Jongho: Okay.

Jongho then again pressed the button on his ear, he walk towards the door and waited for the other bodyguard to show up. It didn't take long as he expected, but once the bodyguard opened the door Jongho already stabbed him multiple of times until he was dead.

Jongho left the room and went to Mingi and sat down next to him while wiping the blood of his hands.

Mingi: You're done?

Jongho: No, but we only need to kill that one last bodyguard and then we can kill Jaehyun.

Mingi: JB said that he'll take care of the last bodyguard.

Jongho: Okay.

JB grabbed his pocket knife and was ready to walk towards the last bodyguard until Hongjoong stopped him.

JB: What?

Hongjoong: Jaehyun is going to try and run away since you're going to kill the last bodyguard in front of him.

JB: Well tell Yunho to get ready to snipe while I tell Jackson.

Hongjoong: Okay.

JB left Hongjoong and send a text message to Jackson to give him a signal to get ready to snipe Jaehyun down.

On the other hand, Hongjoong pressed a button that was on his ear and started talking.

Hongjoong: Yunho.

Yunho: Yes?

Hongjoong: Get ready to snipe. JB is going to kill the last bodyguard in front of Jaehyun so just incase Jaehyun runs away be ready.

Yunho: Okay.

Hongjoong pressed the button again and put all his attention on JB and Jaehyun, he was ready to run after him.

Yunho: You got the signal from JB?

Jackson: Yeah, and I'm assuming you did too from Hongjoong.

Yunho: Yeah.

Jackson: I'll aim for his legs while you aim at his head, got it?

Yunho: Sure.

JB walk towards the the bodyguard and stabbed him in the neck while he did that, Jaehyun saw what was happening so he ran towards the exit.

JB, Hongjoong, Mingi, and Jongho were chasing after him. Once they were outside JB and Hongjoong heard Yunho's and Jackson's voice on the device they had on their ear.

Yunho: I'm ready to shot!

Jackson: I'm ready!

JB and Hongjoong yelled "fire" and once Jackson and Yunho heard them, they both pulled the trigger and shot Jaehyun. Ateez and Got7 saw Jaehyun's body flopped down to the floor, JB and Hongjoong went towards him and saw him dead on the ground.

Everyone came to the both of them and saw Jaehyun's dead body on the ground.

San: Finally.

Yugyeom: Nice shot!

Jinyoung: Can we go home now?

JB: Yes, after we burn his body far from here.

Youngjae: I got the gasoline and the lighter already.

JB: Good, now BamBam and Yugyeom put his body on the trunk of our car.

BamBam: Okay.

Yeosang: Where are we going to burn his body?

Hongjoong: The woods, where else?

Wooyoung: Well I will sleep on the ride over there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/N: Y'all guys want to watch a movie?

Jeongyeon: Sure! And it better be a horror movie.

Y/N: Okay.

You went to the movie shelf that Ateez had and looked for a horror film. Once you found the right movie, you went back to the living room and placed the movie disc on the DVD player and sat back down on the couch.

(30 minutes later)

Nayeon: Why is she build like that?

Mina: She needs a little lotion for them knees.

Y/N: She's about to delete her own kneecaps if she keeps on crawling like that.

Jeongyeon: Can we PLEASE watch the movie in peace!

Nayeon: Sorry.....

All of y'all heard the door open and saw Ateez and Got7 walk up to y'all.

Mina: How did it go?

JB: We killed Jaehyun.

Nayeon: Really?

Yunho: Yeah.

Jeongyeon: What did y'all do with the body?

Hongjoong: We burned it on the woods far away from here.

Y/N: Wow.....

Wooyoung: I'm going to bed.

Everyone said their goodbyes and once Got7 and some Twice members left, all of y'all send your goodnights and went to bed.

You and Yunho went to his room to sleep. The both of y'all were cuddling together to fall asleep.

Y/N: Who's going to be the next target?

Yunho: I don't know, I might have to hack a little bit deeper since Mark is going to know about Jaehyun's death.

Y/N: Oh....

Yunho: Why you ask?

Y/N: No reason just wondering when this fight is going to be over.

Yunho: It will be over soon, I promise, let's just go to sleep for now okay?

Y/N: Okay.

The both of y'all fell asleep.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31.9K 88
just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed.
9.4K 323 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
40.1K 2.4K 26
❝if you are too good to be true and would it be alright if i pulled you closer.❞
131K 1.4K 24
ateez x reader imagines [DISCONTINUED]