Paparazzi

By supershipper30

Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor have been secretly dating for the past 6 months and so far it has stayed a secre... More

That's what I love about you
Headline
We have a problem
14 days
No Promises
Cant help falling in love.
Day 1
Friend or foe
Lies
Unexpected visitor
Hurt
My protector
Countdown
Publicty
Chat show
The meeting
No escape
She's so cute
Thank you (A/N)
The Question
Goodbye

Our family

6.6K 215 165
By supershipper30

(16 years later)

"LILY!!" Lena shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Get your butt down here, I know you can hear me."

"But MoooOOooom!" The teen blonde whined appearing from behind a wall.

"There's no use complaining. Me and your mother aren't happy about going either but she's your grandmother." The raven said crossing her arms.

" I'm sorry but hasn't she tried to kill you and momma MULTIPLE times?" The 14 year old said looking down at her mom from the balcony at the top of the stairs.

"Don't you think I know that? I would never let you anywhere near her unless it was absalutely imperative."

"Oh I see." She exclaimed aggressively. "So when she's trying to kill you and Ma that's fine but as soon as she's on her death bed we all go rushing to her side. Why should we give a crap about her when she hasn't given 2 shits about me, micheal or Levi since the day micheal was adopted or the days Levi and I were born. The only time she has had any interaction with us was when she kidnapped us 7 years ago. That bitch can burn in Hell because thats the only place she's going."

"Lilly Eliza Luthor don't speak about your Grandmother like that." She harshly snapped. She let her arms go loose and used them to plead with her daughter. " I know what she did in the past was horrible and will never be forgiven but trust me when I say nobody deserves to die alone. Yes she has tortured me and your Mother for decades but she's still family and we need to see her one more time. I don't want my last memory of her to be her kidnapping my children. She may have tormented me all my life but without her I wouldn't be the woman I am today so please Lily, do it for me."

The young girl stared harshly into her mother's eye for a solid 5 seconds before giving in and agreeing. "I'm not doing this for her." She pushed herself up and over the banister and landed flat on her feet about a foot from her mom.

"You know I don't like it when you do that." Lena stated raising her eyebrow at her daughter.

"Baby steps Mom, baby steps." Lilly said before walking out the house towards the car with her head held high.

Lena watched Lilly walk away with a mix of annoyance, frustration and sympathy. She knew Lily was passionate about her hatred towards Lillian but didn't know it was enough to almost refuse to go see her on her death bed.

"I would recognise that snarky and assertive attitude anywhere." A certain blonde exclaimed walking elegantly down the stairs.

"Huh." Lena scrunched her eyes.

"She is litterally the mini version of you." She sat on the banister and slid down it.

"You are a child."

" I know. That's why you married me." Kara smiled stru past her wife. "Oh and have you seen Levi? I can't find him anywhere." She asked clinging on to the doorway.

" Oh yeah he's playing outside."

" Coolio. I'll go get him." Kara smiled before hurrying off on her mission.

Lena sighed and watched the blonde dissapear round the corner. She knew Kara didn't want to go either but she was still being kind and strong for her wife. The Raven finally made her way to the door; coat and bag in hand. She breathed heavily before opening the front door.

She quickly strut over to the boot of the car and put her coat in then made her way to the passenger side and slid in. Kara was still getting Levi so it was only herself, Lily and Micheal.

"Mooom Micheal keeps poking me." Lily whined bassically as soon as Lena had shut the door.

" That's not true. Your hip keep getting in the way of my finger." Micheal said shrugging his face and sticking his head out.

"It's been 2 seconds." Lena mumbled to herself. She turned to look at them both. " Micheal, you're 17, stop acting like a 5 year old." Micheal rolled his eyes slumping back in his seat. " If you two are going to bicker the whole way it's not going to be fun for any of us. "

"I wasn't aware this was supposed to be fun." Lily grumbled typing on her phone.

Finally, the left side back door opened and in jumped the youngest Luthor. His blonde hair matched the colour of his Momma's and sister's and unlike his sister, who had Lena's piercing green eyes, also had Kara's deep blue eyes. He was bassically the smaller male version of Kara. Right after that the last of the bunch got into the drivers seat.

" We all ready?" The blonde asked enthustiastly as she started the engine. A string of unentustiastic 'mhhmms' was heard from the back. "Ok then. Let's go."

A few hours passed and the Luthor family was nearing their destination. When they were getting married Kara and Lena thought about being Luthor-Danvers but for safety reasons they just stuck with Luthor. This meant Kara was officially Kara Luthor. Although, the fortress of solitude refers to her as Kara Zor-El-Luthor and Lena as Lena Zor-El-Luthor.

They had played a few travel games, listened to music, told jokes and Kara told stories about different adventures she had gone as supergirl.

Levi listened with so much excitement to those stories whilst he thought about himself becoming a superhero like his Momma. Micheal would listen but he's heard them so many times he could tell them word for word himself. Lilly, however, being the moody teen she is decided that she couldn't care any less about her Momma's stories about being a superhero.

Lily knew she had powers and could use them as she pleased but she just decided not to. Of course there were powers she couldn't turn off like Superstrength and invulrability but she hardly ever used her speed, heat vision or X ray vision. She never used her flight or freeze breath though. Lena and Kara didn't even know she had them. Her parents thought that because she was half human she wasn't going to develop all of her Kryptonians Mothers powers but as far as Lily was concerned she had all of them. Although, she wasn't going to tell her mom's that.

She had only figured out she could fly about a month ago when she fell from her bed dancing and never hit the floor. She hovered there for a few seconds before her body let go and hit the floor. She decided to test it more by jumping from her balcony; looking back on it she realised that it was a bit of a radical decision. However, it all worked out well as she managed to successfully not face plant and could fly her self upwards and away from the ground back to her balcony.

The freeze breath also came out of no where one night in her room when she breathed heavily in a huff and accidently froze her pillow. She quickly managed to undo it though by using her heat vision to unfreeze it. Though she did have to explain to her mom why there was a small puddle on her bed. She would tell her mom's but she knew as soon as she did she would almost instantly begin training and learning how to use them safely but that was SO boring and she would rather learn to figure her powers out on her own.

Also, as much she didn't like to admit it, she felt bad about using her powers in front of Micheal. He'd never actually admit it but Lily could tell that when their parents talked about her powers Micheal would go all quiet and look all reserved with a sprinkle of jealousy just to top it off. He had grown up around superpowers and superheroes but was never destined to be apart of that. He watched as his younger siblings developed these amazing abilities but he was never going to have that. Therefore, he spent his days in his room, on his own, away from all the distractions and torment of powers. He'd study for hours on end; whether it be school work or anything else he took interest in. What he couldn't do physically he made up for academically. His relationship with Lena had always had a little extra spark compared to his relationship with Kara. It was most probably down to their shared understanding of what it feels like to be in a household surrounded by people with extrodinary powers but not posses any yourself.

"And that's how your Momma managed to stop a dragon from frying National City." The eldest blonde stated proudly.

"As much as I love a good Super story, are we nearly there yet?" Lily asked taking out her headphones. "We've been sat here for 3 hours and Micheal's beginning to get really bad B.O."

"It's not my fault I'm the only one out of us three who can sweat." He exclaimed defensively. " You don't know the struggle of constant deodorant and showers. You just get to smell all rosey the whole time."

" Haha Sucker." Levi laughed menacingly.

"Shut up." Micheal reached across the blonde girl in the middle to whack the young boy.

"Mike you're squishing me." Lily complained. " MOOooom!!"

"You two quit it." Lena snapped.

"Levi started it." They both complained at the same time.

" Did not." Levi crossed his arms in a huff.

"Did too." Micheal exclaimed narrowing his eyebrows.

" Enough! All of you." Kara ordered. Her voice was authoritative but still kind and gentle. Something she had learned from her own mother. "I know this journey is a long and hard one for you all but you need to consider that this isn't the situation me and your Mother want to be in either so please, for your Mom's sake, can we all get along? "

" Sorry Momma." Levi apologised putting his hands back in his lap.

Micheal fell back in his seat and sling his head to the side. " Sorry." He grumbled.

Lily loudly groaned letting her head fall back and hit the head rest. " Sorry Momma."

"Annnd-" Kara said readgusting her grip on the steering wheel. A string of sorry Mom was heard from behind the two women.

Lena looked at her wife with the marvelled expression she had given for years. "I've never understood how you do that." She whispered.

"Me neither." Kara sniggered.

" Nobody answered my question. How lomg until we get there?" Lilly asked.

"We're here." Lena stated.

"Uuuhhhh. I think Mom's gone insane." Micheal said looking out the window. " All I see is a field with a random wall."

"Give me a second." Lena said smirking and getting out of the car. She strut over to the keypad and typed in the code. The Luthor Mansion appeared in the middle of the muggy patch of grass and looked just as old and dark as it did the last she time was there, which was over 17 years ago.

She watched her kids faces drop in disbelief and shine in amazement as they saw a full mansion appear in front of their eyes.

" What in Roa's name did I just witness." Lily said as her mouth hung open.

"The power of the Luthors." Lena replied hopping back in the car.

The vehicle slowly creeped up the drive until it stopped at the front door. All 3 children gawked at the size of the house. It looked like a castle to them. All 3 got out the car keeping their eyes locked on the building.

Kara slammed her door shut before walking around the car to her wife.
"Roa this place really took a turn for the worse. " Kara exclaimed studying the crumbling brick and shattered glass.

"Yeah about 6 years ago Mother dismissed all staff bar about 3 so there was nobody to maintain anything." She stated.

Suddenly, the large oak door slowly creeked open. The young 11 year old boy quickly hid behind his kryptonian mother as they watched the door come to a halt. A frail old man took tiny steps as he dragged himself out the front door.

He was short with thin grey hair that was pushed back neatly. Rested on his nose was a pair of circular framed spectacles, he wore a neat tux with a pair of clean white gloves. The clothing began to crinkle though as his back bent his posture over.

"Monty?" Lena asked, her face spread from confusion to delight as she recognised her childhood butler. This man was special to Lena. He would always keep her secrets, whether that was sneaking a girl in, sneaking out, the repulsion she felt towards her mother or her desire to leave. He was also there when Lena needed to vent. He would always be in the kitchen making afternoon tea for the rest of the household when she would sit in the kitchen and talk about her problems. He may not have been a trained professional but he had that old man wisdom that was helpful to her.

"Ms Luthor. Welcome home." He exclaimed as enthusiastically as he could, his posh British accent seem to restrict more emotion. His vocal chords were also strained from years of use. "You've grown so much since I last saw you. Why the last time I did see you, you were only 18 and had just left for college but you never came back."

Lena quickly walked over to the elderly man and have him a big hug. She made sure not to squeeze to hard over fears off breaking anything. "Oh my goodness, you don't know how amazing it is to see you."

He pulled back and looked Lena swiftly up and down. "And yet, you're still just as beautiful."

Over by the rest of the family Levi shook his Momma arm. " Momma." He whispered. " Who is that."

Kara twisted around and shugged. "I have no idea." She whispered back.

"And you must be
Ms. Danvers ." The butler said gesturing at Kara.

" Yes I am. But how do you know my last name. I never told the media my last name. "

" It's my job to know anything and everything Ms Danvers." He joined his hands behind his back. " And Master Levi I don't believe I pose that much of a threat to you. Trust me young man my fighting days are long over." He croaked. Levi hesitantly took a step to the side to break away from his human shield.

"Uhhmm I know we are having some kinds of reunion but I need to pee so can we please get a move on." Michael pleaded bobbing up and down.

"Micheal." Lena snapped giving him a death glare.

" I'm sorry I just really need to pee." Micheal held inbetweeners his legs and crossed them over each other.

"Go down the first corridor on your right and take the 3rd door on the left. There, Master Micheal, you will find the lavatory." The butler instructed.

Michaels face seemed more worried and confused than he was before. Lena saw this and sighed. "A lavatory is the bathroom Micheal."

Within a second the teen sprinted off towards the house. " Thank you." He shouted.

" And finally," the old man turned to the youngest girl. " You must be Miss Lily." He smiled. Without hesitation the young blonde snapped her fingers into finger guns and clicked her tongue at him. " I'm sorry?" He asked confused at this foreign gesture of greeting.

" I'm sorry Monty." Lena shook her head and folded her arms. " She gets that from her other mother."

After hearing this Kara decided the best response was to just do the finger gun thing as well so snapped her fingers into guns at Monty and nodded her head in approval. Lena just smacked her own forehead in defeat. Without looking, Kara and Lily high fived each other for their ability to embarrass Lena.

" Sha'll we head inside?" Monty asked.
The family followed after the elderly butler as he slowly walked towards the Luthor Mansion. He waited for everyone to be inside before shutting the door. Micheal jogged back down the corridor to meet them.

"It's fine everybody, I've peed." He stated proudly.

"Ew." Lily scrunched up her face in disgust.

" She's this way. " He beckoned following a long corridor down the centre. The corridors were long and old but still elegant and refined. Great portrates of past generations of Luthors lined the walls; each staring further into each person's soul. "In here." He was about to open the door when Lena suddenly stopped him.

"Wait." She breathed heavily. "Oh god." She panicked. A hand snaked it's way into her own and squeezed softly. It reassured her enough to calm her down. She looked around expecting to see her wife's hand in her own as that's what it felt like but instead it was that of her only daughter.

" Its Ok Mom." Lily smiled giving her mom a nod of approval to open the door.

Cautiously, Lena twisted the handle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
170K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...
28.5K 908 27
Have found the love of their life, Melissa and Katie live the married life they've always dreamed of; married at 22 and 21, they are now expecting a...
6.2K 268 13
Tribrid Hope Mikaelson and Gemini siphoner Josie Saltzman are trapped in a tumultuous relationship, filled with love, pain, and so much more. Highest...