Possessive Billion Dollar Man

By wethinkhateaa

Previously called the " No Thanks, I Dont Date Possessive - Billionaire" series. This isn't your typical rom... More

No Thanks, I Don't Date Possessive Billionaire
Billion Dollar Man
Jesse Blue
Mr. Stalker
Mr. New Chapter
Mr. Tension
Mr. First Kiss
Mr. Nonchalant and Another's Kiss
Mr. Beautiful Devil
Mr. Possesive
Mr. Compromise
Mr. Sweet Side
Author's Note
Mr. piano
Mr. Sneaky
Mr. Romantic.
Mr. Hot kisses
Mr. Christian Grey
Mr. Billionaire
Mr. Loving Scars
Mr. Confession
Mr. Sweet
Mr. Protective
Mr. Not Hate
Mr. Murder ?
Mr jealous
Mr. I love you
Meaningless chapter
Meaningless chapter part 2
Mr. Bad Intention.
Mr. Restrain
Mr. Jogging with the bitch
Mr. Got Karma
Mr. One Last Time
Author's note
Another Author's note

Mr. Beautiful & Miss. Gorgeous

30.7K 844 65
By wethinkhateaa

I thought I give you all Jesse POV to know a bit from his side and how he feels.

Jesse POV

"Jesse!"

"I'm coming woman !" I shouted behind the close bathroom door, " I'm shaving."

My hand steadily held the razor that glided over my right lower jaw, shaving off all the remaining scrubs on this side of my face.

I was almost done, just a little bit more on my left side when the door busted open. Amelia came marching in looking piss as if someone ate the last cookie. Yes, she valued the last cookie, I learned that the hard way.

Looking all fume up I realized deep at the back of my mind that this was the woman that I was certain I wanted to protect and cherish as long as I could. I want to be the one to see her smile, her anger and as fuck up as it sounds her tears.

Sending me one of her famous glare she finally spoke, "what is taking you so long? You made me dress up half an hour ago, I could have dress in the span of five minutes before this trip."

That was a surprise for me. A girl with the ability to get ready in under an hour is a magician to me. I was proud and happy that she could do that. I didn't like waiting, even though I would have wait for her anyway. I was slowly changing.

Did I regret it? No, I was going to capture he heart and devour her for myself if that means changing and adjusting to what she wanted.

"I told you, I'm shaving." My voice calm and collected.

I had temper issue, let's just say it was as short as the life I'll be giving when I find Amelia's dad, it was known through out my company but when I'm with Amelia I tried not to lose control. Because I could tell she became very afraid and distant, it was her defense mechanism. Block everyone out.

I didn't want that.

She huffed and grabbed the shaver from my hand and held my face in place. I was scared for the fact that I was letting her with a sharp object mere centimeters away from my skin. But I trusted her, there wasn't any denying it in that, she would never hurt me. Unless she was planning a revenge for all the things I did to her, but she wouldn't.

Amelia was one of the most beautiful girl I've ever met that own a heart as big as the ocean. She was kind and compassionate. Damn! I was definitely turning into a mush or I was just slowly falling in love with her. I really hope for the latter.

"I'll do it, so it wont take years," she grumbled.

I let her finish what I started even though I was beyond nervous. As if sensing my agitation she muttered closely to my face, "I wont cut you stupid."

Her face mere inches away from me, and it took a lot of efforts for me not to kiss her and risk getting slash with a razor. She was so beautiful. Internally and physically. The little freckles on her face only made me want to kiss them one by one and the way her hazel eyes light up, God I wanted to frame her face all over my apartment.

I was definitely turning into a psychopath. Was it too late to register for that therapy?

"Sure," I replied sarcastically, " Go on."

she rolled her eyes, then began to sweep the shaver from my cheeck down my jaw line. I watched her, amazed, by the way she scrunched her eyebrows together trying really hard to even out the subtle on my face.

After a while, she chirped happily, "all done!" She handed me a wet cloth as I stared at the her work in the mirror. Pretty good.

"What do you think?" Her eyes hopeful.

"It's okay," I smirked, teasing her a little bit. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I ruffled my hair, grabbed a black folder on the way out and followed her out to the car that await us. "Are you going to tan today ?."

She looked at me, contemplating the words I just said and dictate me the look, " No." she looked away.

" Why?"

"I cant, people will see."

She looked down towards her thigh and up to my face again, I nodded understanding, trying to not push the topic further. But I really wanted. her to have a good time while we stay, I didn't want anything to limit her ability to enjoy the beach just like everyone else, so I offered, "It's private beach, not everyone can go, so if you decide to-"

I knew she was contemplating it, her mind was working like a clock, before she shook her head, "Thank you but I'm good. Honestly."

I nodded, not wanting to push the topic further and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closed to me. I kissed her forehead, "I have a meeting for few hours, but I'll sure be back to enjoy the beach with you."

She looked almost glum, "where?"

"Don't worry it's not far away actually. I'll still be able to watch you, I'll just be a few feet away. Like I said it's a private beach."

"Do you own this particular beach?"

I shook my head and smirk, "Do you want me to?"

Her eyes widen in surprise and elbowed me in the stomach, " No Jesse."

I loved her reaction to everything, I do. she was always amused and surprise by the simple things, which always turn me on somehow.

I sounded like a chick right now, but it's the truth.

Once we arrived she flopped down from the car. We both walk toward the beautiful and one of the private beach in Bali.

Wearing both our glasses and a pair of sandals our feet synchronize as it paved the white alluring sand. She smile at the smooth wave, turning around she reached on her tip-toe giving me a quick peck on the cheek, " Thankyou."

"Anything for you."

"Have fun at your meeting," said Amelia before sauntering over to the one of the deck chair, purposely sashaying her curvy little hips. As a man I couldn't help but wander.

"Not a chance," I shouted truthfully before she sent me a flirtatious wink.

I was in deep.

Amelia POV

I walked towards one of the lounge chair and start putting on my SPF cream protection. I did not want to turn into a lobster.

I quickly update Thalia and Enrico on some things, before turning off my phone. I mentally remind myself that I had an important meeting with Enrico. Dinner with Thalia and Mr. Grandeur. A call I need to make to the moving-house pick up crew.

I grabbed a book from my recycled bag, that was very helpful for trips to the beach, called "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" and continued to read from where I stopped previously.

My eyes were scanning the pages intensely, until it was turning tired and I decided to just splash my feet on the glamorous beach.

My transparent maxi dress sweeping over the cold water, as I tried to exhale. Calming my nerves from all the things that's been happening.

So much had happened and I couldn't help took a deep, very deep breath before exhaling like I didn't want to burden all this thoughts. I finally escaped my step dad, finding a life in New York, getting an amazing job as a personal assistant that paid off well, being harassed by paparazzi, end up dating on of the most elite bachelor.

After while I looked back, when my eyes landed on the familiar man with a new-unwelcome woman. My eyes seeing green.

Did I have the right to be jealous? Maybe not, but most accurately yes I have the right. He was my boyfriend. I like him, of course I was going to get jealous.

It didn't help that she looked like the copy paste of Gigi Hadid. I instantly hated that model and reminded myself to unfollow her on Instagram.

She, the blonde hair and slim looking she, was wearing a floral neon bikini, layered under a pink kimono cardigan that had loose tie around her waist. Way to be fucking professional.

Her hair was straight as the brushes on a broom stick, tucked in nearly on the side of her slender face. Huh, nice description Amelia! Up top, I thought to myself before grinning like a crazy cheshire cat

She was undoubtedly beautiful, gorgeous even, but there was something off about her. I didn't know if it was the way her eyes raked over my boyfriend like he was some candy or the way she glanced at me for a second smirking at me like she was winning at something before giving her fully undecided attention at Jesse once more.

My mind lingered for a moment trying to recalled where I had seen her face before. When nothing pop in my head I decided to turned away from their 'business conference'

A rush of shooting jealousy were rumbling within me and i tried to surpress the feeling. The angry elephant not so fortunately trumping all over my stomach when my eyes turned to them once more.

I felt like wringing her neck, as she touched him lightly on his biceps. My damn biceps!

Get off my man!

This time Jesse caught me. I could not look away, I think he knew what I was thinking just by looking at my fuming and dejected expression. So he waved and hollered at me to come over. I grudgingly complied, calmly placing myself next to Jesse. I folded my hands under the table, afraid of what they could do to Jesse's bussiness partner.

" Hello, " she offered her hand, and I did as well, but directly pulled away from the way she was squeezing it, "I'm Carla Avon, Jesse bussiness partner."

She looked over to him, smiling as if those words were not just the thing that labeled their relatinship.

Questions began swarming all over my head and I quickly dissmiss them. I didnt not want to judge anyone without fully knowing their past. She is obviously a bitch.

Shut up thought !

Noticing the frown on my face, she looked at me puzzled before arching an eyebrow at Jesse. Did this snake had a problem with conversing with me? She seems to be looking at Jesse while attempting to introduce herself at me.

Me, the person she was directing it at.

I didn't listened to what the two of them were saying, but my ears perked up at "she's an interesting woman, " Jesse stated proudly and I mentally face palm myself. Way to make it sound like I was a 'weirdo' Jesse.

"I'm Amelia Heart." Offering a fake, but hopefully believable smile.

She smile sweetly, but I believed it did not reach her eyes. I didn't like this woman.

I gave her a quick look again, when it suddenly hit me. She was the woman I saw with Jesse not so long ago where I had my dinner with Thalia, her ex-boyfriend and Jack. My stomach just officially flipped at the revelation. But Jesse did mention it was just a mere business dinner and she was not his date. But she was smoking hot and I looked like a damn fluffy chicken nugget. So cut me some slack for feeling so bum about this all.

Maybe I was overthinking this.

"So have Jesse taken you to the yacht ?" Asking me out of the blue, the blonde now that I was up close it was more of dirty blonde hair woman perched her hands on the glass table seeming all interested all of a sudden.

Wait? Was there a plot this to this question?, " yeah, how did you know?" Sounding amused just like how I felt.

The cold breeze swiftly swept us and I shivered an instant Jesse large warm hand rubbed the exposed skin of my arm. I quickly calmed down and warmed down.

"Jesse takes all his dates to that amazing yacht," she said smiling as she acted like she was happily looking back at memories, " We used to -"

She look at jesse and he looked at me, panic settle in his eyes, and I knew directly where this was headed.

" She's my ex." His eyes diverted away, as if he was embarrassed? From the revelation.

I merely shrug with an indifference smile, trying to hide my tears and the crime that I oh-so badly wanted to commit. I didnt care at the fact that they used to have history, I was just dissapointed that he took me to place where he used to take all his past lovers or contract girlfriend to. At the moment I didn't gave a rag ass about how he called it.

I guess im just like the others, while he's like my first in so many things. "Good to know."

Jesse was about to say something in his defense when Carla the snake bitch cut him to it.

"Ohh Jesse !" Cala squealed, " remember when we went diving wtih sharks and you thought you were going to die?"

He hummed, eyes raking all over my face. As if making sure if I would be okay.

I asked, for the sake of sounding indifference, my voice breaking a little " Where did you guys go?"

"It's an island here in Bali. It's amazing!," She said too happily. Jesse flowers from his seat before telling her let's keep personal details or question to a minimum in this meeting. Huh, like that could happen, Carla was obviously trying to hard to show me that she got the best experience with Jesse and that she was the one that was perfect for him.

Way to go bitch! I don't give a rat care. My mouth sounded very colorful this evening, maybe I'll go bath it in some holy water after I strangle her to her death.

Snapping me out of my trances, she asked again-this time avoiding any personal memories what so ever, "Where do you work Amelia?."

With no hesitation, I proudly answered, "I work as a personal assistant to Enrico Novak at Grendeur Entrepreneur. But that might change in a few weeks or so. I'll be pursuing my master degree in business."

She nodded but her eyes lingered on my boyfriend.

Yeah that was news to Jesse alright. I wasn't planning on telling anybody, except for Enrico, of course I needed to hand him the letter of resignation, and Thalia my best friend.

He looked at me briefly, I thought for a second a speck of anger flashed in his eyes, but then looked back towards the beach, hiding his expression.

"What about you Ms. Avons?"

Her eyes glinted under the sun, " I own a interior company. Do you know what's Jesse job Amelia? We are working together on designing his office." She asked a hint of mockery in her tone. But it suddenly hit me that I never knew what his company was leading for. I never even entered the building myself.

Jesse remained silent as his eyes watch my every move. "Blue Company is a-"

Now this time he intervened, " A leading gadget company with intention to strive for better-more intelligent future." He said it in such a way as if he memorized their company line. Robot-like.

She nodded. Suddenly her eyes flew toward her phone alarmed.

" Jesse I have to go, " Carla smile sweetely at him, " I'll see you at my Charity Dinner next week."

Like this woman actually do actual real charity.

She kissed him on the cheek, which taken both me and Jesse by surprised and waved away at me, "Bye Amelia."

Witch!

I forced a smile and waved back much to my dismay. After she left, I stormed back towards the deck seats without speaking a word to Jesse.

When a voice startled me as I packed my belongings, suddenly not feeling in the festive of the beach and its sceneries.

" You are going away without telling me?"

" You take me to places where you took your ex!"

Swinging my bag over my shoulder, I didn't stop to listen to Jesse's explanation this time. I felt so darn special now. Following me with his own large strides, he grabbed my hand whirling me a step backwards.

"Jesse can you not?" As I pushed away his grip from my hand.

"Why are you so mad Amelia? Just let me explain."

"Seriously?" I looked at him in disbelief, "you guys obviously still have a thing for each other and the fact that you let her kiss you is the reason why I'm mad Jesse."

"What? You are ridiculous."

I walked away, hell didn't even know where, just towards the gate where we came from.

"Amelia!"

Just walk away.

I walk toward the main street and call a taxi that pass by,

" Amelia! come here this instant."

He was quick on his feet, but I was already running towards the suspicious looking taxi.

I sent him one cold look and climb into the taxi as it drove me back to the resort that awaits us.

------------------------------------
A/N

Do you think that Amelia is overreacting? Maybe all the jealousy was clouding up her judgements.

She should have stay and listen to Jesse's explanation. What would you do if you were in her shoes? Or sandals! Ha ha.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Don't forget to vote if you hate it

Love WethinkhateAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 68.6K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
22.8K 57 69
Looking for a book to be hooked? A book to keep you up all night? Well you have come to the right place. The books mentioned here ranges from off...
5.7K 288 29
"What else that you want explain ? Another lie ? Another hurting truth ?." She questioned me after she calmed down . I look at her , a little hurt w...
21.2K 1.6K 36
Harlie has been recently handed down her father's empire and she has no clue in how to run it. Nobody knows that small fact except for the ones who w...