π’π‡πŽπŽπ“ π“πŽ π“π‡π‘πˆπ‹π‹...

By hbowars

𝐀𝐔. wherein a group of survivors band together to find the truth behind the zombie virus. More

graphics, TROUBLE IN PARADISE
one, THIS WILL ALL PASS

synopsis, THE DEAD WON'T DIE

204 11 1
By hbowars

synopsis
THE DEAD WON'T DIE!

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

"Hell is empty, and all the devils are here."
The Tempest, William Shakespeare

In the summer of 2019, the dead started rising and if that wasn't weird enough, they were waking up with urges that one could only explain as cannibalistic.

Emma, Grace, Scarlett, and Karla did not know how they ended up joining two Philadelphia police officers and a bunch of other transient survivors while waiting for the government to fix their shit. But it happened, and there was no going back.

CAST!

emma
( played by daisy ridley )

grace
( played by felicity jones )

scarlett
( played by pisay pao )

karla
( played by karrie martin )

DISCLAIMER!
this is for pure entertainment—mainly for the writers (and now the readers). this is a work of fiction and we mean no disrespect to the real heroes of easy company/wwii.

WARNINGS!
blood & gore, explicit language & phrases, mentions of death, general violence, etc

STATUS!
started may 16, 2020
ended tba
edited tba

THE AUTHORS SPEAK!

webster — Hello! I'm Webster, jumpwings ! I made this account like a year ago and had no real intention with it. But, I decided to band my closest internet friends together and put this account to use! We all put some thought into this account, and I do hope you enjoy what we have in store!

skip — Hi!! My name is Skip, JlMSHALPERT ! I am super grateful to be a part of this amazing piece of work. Working with Emma, Karla, and Scarlett has been a blast so far and I'm really excited to see where this book goes from here. :)

remy — Hiyah! I'm Remy, letholxgica_ ! I'm so excited to do this collaboration with my buddies. I've never actually done a collaborative book before, so let's see how this goes. I hope you guys enjoy this book :))

orion — Hey! I'm Orion, martymxfly! I'm super excited to be doing this collaborative work with my amazing, amazing friends. We've got plenty of things planned for this and I hope you all enjoy reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...