THE K-POP FAN FICTION AWARDS

By XLazyLunaX

Welcome to THE K-POP FAN FICTION AWARDS ⭐️ [ ] OPEN [ ] CURRENTLY JUDGING [ • ] CLOSED More

Introduction
Rules
How It Will Work
Prizes
FORMS
Important Announcement!
Important Announcement!!!!!! #2
Follow Check
Entries Closed
Entries💖
Important Announcement!!!!!! #3
People's Choice Awards!
Newbieez!
Rising stars!
Polished Gems!
Rewards for People's choice awards
Important Announcement!!!!!!!! #5
Voting And Judging Period Over
Winners Of The People Choice Awards (Newbies)
Winners Of the People Choice Awards (Rising Stars)
Winners Of The People Choice Awards (Polished Gems)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!! #6
RESULTS ARE OUT✨
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE AWARDS?

Important Announcement!!!!!!!! #4

162 18 1
By XLazyLunaX

Hola lovelies! (Yeah I'm in a mood for something different today XD)

Now, there's a bad news I have got here. Our people choice awards were going quite good and the result was very positive but as always wattpad hates me and decided that it will nice to remove the comments that were left by the supporters of our beloved writers. *Sighs*

One of our participant reported it and we looked into it and really wattpad was doing that. The comments are only visible in inline comments but unfortunately we can't categorize who voted for whom there as the comments are mixed there.

So, with a heavy heart I want to say that I'm deleting the comments and you guys have to tell your supporters to vote for you again but this time it will have your username and the name of the book in the comment. So we can easily sort it.

Love,
Luna❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
79K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
52.9M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
291K 17.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong