๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ

7.7K 581 158
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🤎💜🤎

After a few days, Wuxian was discharged from the hospital. Mean time, Wangji fixed a meeting with Zhao Zhúliù.

Zhao Zhúliú was a not rude person but sternly disciplined. And talked as much necessary. Something, that Wangji admired at the first meeting itself.

"Mr. Lan you wanted to meet me!!"

"Yes, I want to talk to you about Wuxian's safety."

"I don't work for you Mr. Lan. I work for Master Jiang. I report and discuss to him about Wuxian. Not you."

"I know. I know you don't work for me. But I am Wuxian's husband now, and also there is a common interest of you, me and Wanyin. Wuxian's safety. His well being. Am I wrong?"

Zhao Zhúliú kept silent, neither agreeing not refuting. Wangji saw that as a positive sign and continued.

"Mr. Zhao, Li jie (Yanli jie) told me that you gave A Ying your little brother's place. I think you just pretended to do that. You don't really see him as your little brother....."

Wangji paused and watched Zhuliu's reaction. Zhuliu kept a straight face but his eyes demanded explanation. Wangji leaned back on his chair and rotated the paper weight on the table with his left hand.

"........ I mean which elder brother would allow the complete isolation of his younger brother. No friends, no social life, no fun. Only pushed towards a man obsessed with him........"

"Nobody isolated Xian di from the social life. He himself felt uneasy whenever someone approached him except Master Jiang. He had trust issues. Do you even know what happened with him, while he was 12 or 13."

"About Jin Zixun? Yes ofcourse....."

"No. You don't. You know only as much Miss. Jiang knows. Let me tell you the whole thing. Wuxian was a cheerful boy, since childhood. Always smiling. He was a friend of everyone. People approached him to be his friend. Older and younger. He was always surrounded by boys and girls since childhood, for his pretty face. People give lectures, quotes and philosophy on how one should love a person's heart, his inner beauty instead of outer appearance. How they should understand a person from inside, his heart, his flaws, his talent instead of getting attracted to his outer appearance. "

Zhuliu chuckled sarcastically.

"But in the end, they remain what they are. Quotes and sayings on the pages of books. Because the first thing every one gets attracted to is a person's outer beauty, his get up. His or her pretty face. Painters never become famous, their art get famous for being attractive and alluring. A movie or drama gets rated for pretty faced actors and the real talented director, writer, stuntmen, singers, all remain behind the veil. Nobody bothers about their effort or talent. At the end of the day, it's all about beauty Mr. Lan. It's all about appearance and look and get up. "

Zhuliu leaned forward.

"Rarely anyone gets attracted to a disfigured or ugly person, for a beautiful heart. Yes, they get sympathized, pity. But rarely appreciated, loved. Everyone has to be in an attractive getup and pretty faced to get recognized. And that's exactly what happened with young master Wuxian."

Zhuliu leaned back on the chair.

"Wuxian was always surrounded by friends for his pretty face. Nobody tried to know his real self. He was a kid at that time. And neither he nor others bothered about all these. I mean kids are happy to get attention and the same was with Xian di. But the real problem started when puberty hit Wuxian didi. He started getting irritated with every one touching him. Crowding around him. Pressurizing him to be their best friend, without even understanding him. He was passing a crucial and vulnerable period of his life and everything made him confused, sad and scared. "

Zhuliu paused. He sighed.

"I know him since childhood, cause he was a very popular kid in the neighborhood. Though I was only a year older than him, but I was taller and well built since childhood and looked much older and stronger. And more so, because Wei Ying was though tall but slim and looked feminine. My only brother was ill at that time and it was hard to pay for his treatment. We had to pay a huge price. And I became busy looking after him, studying and doing odd chores for extra money."

Zhuliu was narrating the whole thing to Wangji with a straight face, devoid of any emotion.

"One day I was returning from work and took a short cut, when I heard a muffled whimpering. At first I ignored but then it sounded like someone's hurt. I thought maybe some kid was getting bullied, so I followed the sound. What I saw froze me to my spot. Wanyin was lying in a pool of blood, muffling noise coming from him. While two boys were holding Wei Ying. And with a pocket knife, Jin Zixun was tearing his clothes and trying to kiss him, biting him forcefully. Jin family consisted of hooligans, who has always been arrogant and bullies. I knew that, but bloody molesters and rapists. I never imagined that. "

💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

PAST

Wuxian and Wanyin were coming back from school.

"Gege, my feet hurt. And am hungry too. Let's take the shotcut nah... "

"A Ying, that's why I told you to get back from school in car, sent by dad. But no. You wanted to walk back. Come I will carry you on my back."

"Gege, let's go via the lanes nahh. I love it."

"It's dangerous there. Rowdys, gang members, drug addicts hang out there."

"Gege plzzzzzz"

Wanyin sighed.

"Fine."

And Wuxian and Wanyin took the remote shortcut lanes of the poor and dangerous neighbourhood to return. As soon they stepped inside the short way lane, they became the target of a drug abusing gang of Jin Zixun, who loathed Wei Ying, because of his popularity amongst everyone.

Few months ago, a party was held in Jin Mansion, on the occasion of his older brother Jin Zixuan's birthday. Everyone attended it including the Jiangs. Jiang Yanli was Zixuan's close friend. And Jiang Fengmian, Jin Guangshan's business friend and former college mate. Also, Madam Yu and Madam Jin were soul sisters. So, it was natural for the whole Jiang family to attend the celebration.

That's when Jin Zixun first got captivated to Wei Wuxian . Something about him attracted Zixun towards him. Looking at him made him drool. His beauty was fascinating and bewitching. Since Jiangs and Jins had a very close relationship, Zixun approached Wuxian confidently and arrogantly.

"A Xian, hiiiii. Come join us friends for a drink."

Zixun said.

"I don't drink. And gege would be angry if I go with you. I am sorry."

Zixun's temper rose. Rejection from someone was what Jins least expect or accept.

"Oh come on. By drink I meant soft drink. Ofcourse I know you can't drink. You are only 13 or 14."

"No thank you."

Zixun was infuriated. How dare Wuxian reject him twice!!! And the fact that he was high, made his temper rise quicker. He held Wuxian by his wrist and pulled him.

"Leave me. Leave me. Gege, gege."

Suddenly, hearing him shout, Yanli, Zixuan, Wanyin and Fengmian got alert. They immediately rushed to him. Wei Ying pulled his wrist out and hid behind Wanyin, hugging him tight. Wanyin was clearly very angry. But Yanli stopped him and spoke.

"Zixun, A Xian is not very comfortable with outsiders. He is very timid and shy. Please let him be. Ok. You have so many other friends. Why don't you enjoy with them."

"Oh comeon. I just asked him for a drink. He is acting like I was going to eat him."

Fengmian then took over. Smiling he said.

"Zixun, Wei ying is a little bit introvert. Son, you go and enjoy yourself. Let him be with us."

"Oh really. Didn't seemed like a introvert in school, when surrounded by a crowd of kids. What's wrong with having a little fun with us?"

"Because you are a bad influence. As simple as that."

Wanyin said angry.

"Zixun, it's because I respect aunty and uncle Jin and Xuan gege, that you are still standing, talking. Otherwise, those who force or manhandle my Xiandi, doesn't get away so easily. Plus I forbid him from mixing with boys like you. You are still high. 5 minutes ago I saw you and your friends smoking weed. How dare you try to approach my innocent Xian? Keep... away.... from... him. Distance apart him. I don't want any bad influence over him. Though, we all here belong to decent families but your activities are not at all decent. Everyone knows that. "

"How dare you? You son of a bitch.... "

Suddenly, Madam Jin came forward and slapped Zixun hard.

"Isn't it enough, you deteriorate our name in society. That you have to creat a scene in this celebration too. Get out. Go from here. And take your addicted friends with you. "

Zixun was furious. But the annoyed look on his father's face made him bail out of there at that moment. But he swore vengeance.

And finding his preys right before his eyes, alone, in a desolate lane was a cherry on cake. They surrounded them both. Wuxian and Wanyin.

"Zixun, let us go. Don't start again"

Wanyin said holding the trembling Wei Ying's wrist tight.

"I haven't started anything yet, A Xian's gege. Real show will toh start now. Bad influence huh!!! Today you will see what really being bad means...."

He suddenly sprayed pepper on Wanyin's eyes. Wanyin screamed in pain.

"Gege..."

Wei Ying held the struggling Wanyin and brought out his water bottle. But just then Zixun snatched it.

"Not so fast pretty boy. Not so fast."

Wei Ying was scared now, as two boys held him tight and others started beating Wanyin with baseball bat. With his eyes hurt Wanyin couldn't even defend himself. Wei Ying was screaming for help and fearing that it will attract someone's attention, Zixun took some powdered weed and pressed it in his mouth.

Wei Ying struggled for few minutes before the effect of the drug took it's toll on him.

"Gege.... Gege...."

He kept mumbling. Zixun smirked. By then Wanyin was lying on a pool of blood and barely any sound came out of him.

Something about Wei Ying made Zixun get attracted over him. He held his chin up and looked him top to bottom.

"Mmnnnn, nice...."

"Zix, isn't he quite feminine."

One of the gang members said.

"Quite alluring too. Though am not interested on same sex but for him!!! May be I could bend a little."

One other added. Zixun smirked and said.

"Let's have a feast on him guys. He looks quite doable to me. Plus he's high. Weed is making him hot and attractive."

He took out his pocket knife and tore open the school uniform of Wei Ying. He started smooching him on the crook of his neck, when a hard blow made him fall face first on ground. He spat blood. And looked up.

Zhuliu punched the other two holding Wei Ying's hand. And kicked one another boy hard, making him hit the ground with a thud. Zhuliu caught the falling Wei Ying in his arms.

"Leave now. Or should I call my back up. I just need to whistle. And you will be done for."

Zhuliu said staring straight at Zixun's eyes, challenging him. He was a local street kid and he had back ups of powerful gangs. Zixun knew better than to engage with Zhuliu. He gestured his boys and they escaped. Zhuliu sighed. Wanyin was still conscious but gravely injured. And Wei Ying was already under the effect of weed. Zhuliu took off his jacket and put it on Wei Ying. Then he took out his cell and called for help.

Wei Ying was blacked out for three days. And when he regained conscious, he was a totally different person. Anyone coming near him, he screamed at the top of his lungs. Noone could calm him. Failed, Yanli brought Wanyin. Afterall, he is the only one who had controlled him since his hormonal troubles began. Wanyin was still limping and bandaged. As he approached, Wei Ying ran and hugged him tight, almost suffocating him. And sobbed hard. Since then Wei Ying allowed noone near him. Except Wanyin. He won't go out of his room or attend school. He would whole day remain in his room locked and only allow Wanyin to come.

Slowly, after a month, Wuxian's condition started improving. He allowed Yanli and Fengmian near him. Others like maids and servants could come only when Wanyin was present. Jiang family seeked help from expert therapist. And slowly things started to normalized.

For his help, Wanyin was very grateful to Zhuliu. Jiang family helped Zhao family financially. But Zhuliu's brother couldn't be saved. In a short span of a year, even Zhuliu's parents died. Jiang family took Zhuliu under their wing. They paid for his education and needs. And in return he became Wei Ying's best friend and body guard. Wanyin first brought Zhuliu to Wei Ying. Initially, he was scared but Zhuliu started coming to spend time with Wei Ying everyday while Wanyin was present.

Slowly, Wei Ying started trusting Zhuliu even when Wanyin wasn't around. With the medicines and expert help Wei Ying became like before, cheerful and happy. He talked with people, participated in extra curriculum in school, but never made any close friend. His fear and tragedy aftershock were gone. But subconsciously he had developed phobia towards strangers approaching him. So, only few people were allowed near him. And Zhuliu and Wanyin decided who they will be. Wuxian's life's decisions were made by Wanyin and Zhuliu since then, and he was more than happy to comply with them.

Wuxian talked with other people, spent time but within a limit and only with them whom Zhuliu and Wanyin allowed.

🔴🟠🔴🟡🔴🟡🔴🟠🔴🟡🔴🟠🔴

Wangji sighed hard. Wei Ying's life was more complicated than he had estimated. And on top of that his guilt for trying to get Wei Ying married to Jin Zixun was affecting him hard. What if Zixun has arrived that day, and he really married them off!!! The thought itself shook Wangji to the core.

"Leave things as they are, Mr. Lan. Don't interfere, don't try to act smart. Cause you don't know A Ying like we know him. Master Jiang doesn't interfere with A Ying's freedom. A Ying is free to do anything. It's him who follows Master Jiang willingly. Because A Ying trusts Master Jiang like he trusts noone else. Wuxian is the one who allowed Master Jiang, permitted him to take the decisions of his life, on behalf of him. Not the other way round."

Just then Wangji's cell rang. He picked up the call. His expressions changed to shock after listening.

"WHAT? "

He yelled over the call and rushed out. Zhuliu smirked.

"Welcome to hell. Lan Wangji.... "

He got up and left while calling someone in his cell.

❤🧡💛🧡❤🧡💛🧡❤🧡💛🧡❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 413 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...
24.9K 1K 23
If you really are curious just read! ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ โ˜œ๏ธŽ Very much finished โ˜ป๏ธŽ โœ”๏ธŽ "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ...
11.5K 625 38
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
106K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...