DUALITY - KTH×JJK (*finished)

By dark_kimtaekookie

Book-cover by: @qwfcfanfic Who would have ever thought the biggest nerd of the university will turned out to... More

INTRO
1) THEY SAY
2) BULLYING
3) NUMBER
5) KIM
6) MINE
7) OH MY MY
8) BUSINESS
9) PLAN
10) AWKWARD
11) YOU?
12) HYUNG
13) BRO
14) WORST CHOICE
15) DREAM IT
16) TRUST ME
17) FEAR
18) PROPOSE
SIDE SHIPS #1
SIDE SHIPS #2
19) YMS ROCKS
20) STORY TIME
21) NEW LIFE
AUTHOR NOTE/ OTHER BOOKS
SEASON 2

4) PSYCHO

13.8K 656 246
By dark_kimtaekookie

Taehyung P.O.V

I stretched as I sat on the bed. I looked out of the window. The morning in hongkong is truly beautiful. I wished that Jungkook was here with me. I sighed and smiled. Next time I'll come here, I'll bring Jungkook too. I hope that day will come soon. I smiled as I got inside the shower. After that I changed my clothes;

Dad said that the victim like to go to Walmart in early morning. I check the time 10:7 am. Shit. I hurriedly went to my hyungs room. Ya, we are staying in a hotel. Our hotel to be precise. I knocked on the door pretty loudly. I could hear shuffling behind the door before it opened, revealing a messy Jin hyung. "Oh hi there Taehyung." I could hear Namjoon hyung groan in the back. I smirked. "Sorry hyung for interrupting your moment with my brother but, did you catch the victim." He rolled his eyes and nodded. "You were too busy, even to get up. So Yoongi and Hobi caught him. And he is in the basement. You can have your breakfast in the hotel's restaurant, cause it's free. Now, if you..." I smiled. "Of course Hyungsu-nim." He glared at me and slammed the door on my face.

I opened my phone and sat on a free seat. I opened the Instagram to see if my baby has posted anything. "Sir, may I take your order." I looked up from my phone to see a girl. She was in her teens but she wore too much revealing clothes even for a waitress. I nodded. "Pancakes and sausages with dalgona coffee." She nodded and went away. I shook my head and again looked at my phone. A smirk grew on my face as I saw my baby's post;

--------------------------------------------------------
JeongGuk_Jeon

124k likes
JeongGuk_Jeon
You can forget about your glasses Kim  and be ready for the consequences.

The comments are disabled.
---------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as I took the screenshot. My baby looks hot in my glasses. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the earlier waitress smiling at me, weirdly. "Your order sir." She said in a seductive voice, which would turn off every guy. I nodded;

"Do you need anything more sir." She said while bending down and showing her cleavage. I rolled my eyes. "Can I get your name." She bit her lips. "Of course sir, I'm Kyle." "Ok thank you for your service. And from tomorrow you don't have to work here." She gasped but smiled at me. "Why sir." She said as she winked at me. "CAUSE YOU'RE FIRED."

I wiped my mouth as I finished eating and went to the manager room. "Yes mister Kim, you need anything." "Give me the basement keys." He quickly handed me the keys. I was about to go but I remembered something. "There is a waitress, who works in the restaurant called Kyle, fire her." He nodded. I smiled at him as I went towards the basement. Today is going to so much fun.

I opened the door, got inside and locked it. I looked at room. Beautiful bloody red. I smiled as I saw the victim tied up in the chair in the middle. I laughed as I tried to remember his name. I licked my lips as I went near him and grabbed his hair, pulling it up. "What is your name." I asked him. He hissed at me. "Why do you care." I frowned but smiled again. "I'm asking politely Mister, what is your name." He laughed and spat at my face. "Why do you need kid." I wiped his spat and chuckled. "I was just asking nicely, fucker,"

With that I punched him on the face and again grabbed his hair. "I'm asking, what is your name." "J-James." "Now now, was that hard." I smiled as I patted his head. "Ok now tell me, what did you tell Mr Lee about us." "Why would I tell you." He again hissed. I huffed and shook my head. "If I were you, I would have just told it." I said as I rambled through the box. "Found it." It was a finger cutter. "Now now I will count ten, if you don't tell me, I also don't know what will I do to you."

I grabbed is left hand and placed the cutter on the pinkie finger. "One." "I said I won't tell you." I smiled and chopped his pinkie off. He shouted. Ahh my ears. His voice is so encouraging. "Two." "I'll not say." Then I chopped his ring finger off. I smiled as blood oozed from his finger. "Three." "Let me go you psycho." I laughed and I cut his middle finger off. He screamed loudly, tears were running down his face. "Fou-" "ok I'll tell you." I smirked. "Now, was it that hard."

"Now speak." I said ad I rambled through the boxes again. "Found it." Eye poker. "I didn't gave every information to him. I just told him your names and what you can do." I pouted. "Oh really." I asked as I played with the needle like thing. I went near him and crouched upto his position. I traced the needle on his face and brought it very near to his eyes. "Look here motherfucker. Today, instead of being with my baby, I have to spend my time with you. If you tell lies, I swear to every gods, I'm  gonna cut you into so many small pieces, that even if the police finds you, they will not be able to recognize you."

He gulped. "But I-I am te-telling the-the tru-truth." I smirked. "And like I would believe it." I said as I stabbed the needle into his eyes and began moving it round and round. "Now now, only one chance left. Speak wisely. And the truth." "Ok I-Ahhhhh...." "shuh don't scream, other might heard us. Speak." "I-I  to-told them-them wha-what you-your ne-ext plan is." "Ohh.. that one. Bad luck for you and the person who you have told this to. That mission is already done." I laughed as I poked his eye out.

SUCH AN BEAUTIFUL SIGHT.

*double update. Stay safe*
*bye😉🤗*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 16.4K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
282K 9K 22
Jeongguk sees Taehyung rebuking someone in a dominant way and gets a hard-on just by watching that. He never thought he had this kink and therefore b...
39.4K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
1.1M 48.9K 50
Mafia Jungkook crossed his path with a Bad Boy Kim Taehyung Cover credit: @Mcflurry-x and @Aliferousdistrict