skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

sixty-three.

19.5K 633 652
By thunder_roses

"So you finally made it."

(Y/n) looked around the room. Before she heard the voice, it was plain and empty. But after hearing those five words, it changed into some sort of a living room or a common area.

A man sat in the middle of it, lounging on the couch and sipping a cup of tea. He was an older man, his black hair with silver streaks through it. He wore some sort of hero suit, a green one that sort of looked like Midoriya's without the bunny ears mask and mouth gear.

"I've been waiting for you." He stood up from the couch, placing the cup on a coffee table that stood in front of him. "You're a little early, but that is to be expected with someone as yourself and with your progress."

"Who are you?" Y/N asked, looking the man up and down. "What is this place?"

"I am Riki (originally Shuryu for those who are rereading), at least that's my hero name," he walked over to her, dusting off his pants. "My real name doesn't matter anymore, at least not in this state."

"State? What is happening here?"

"(Y/n). Your name is (Y/n), right?" He held up his hand, it starting to be enveloped by a glowing green light. "This is the Energy State."

Kirishima walked down the hallway, passing the windows and door to the courtyard, when he heard some rustling outside. He turned towards the noise and walked to it, finding (Y/n) in her meditative state. She had apparently gone out of her second form and was just sitting there.

"Oh hey, (L/n). Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, going to stand in front of her.

When she didn't respond, he bent down and waved his hand in front of her face. "Hello? Earth to (L/n)." He snapped a couple times, attempting to get some kind of response from his silent friend. 

She still didn't respond.

"Oh no."

"The Energy State?" (Y/n) widened her eyes with fear as she frantically looked around the room. "Am I dead?!"

"What? No! You're very much alive!" Riki smacked the side of her head. "Get a hold of yourself, kid. You're here because it's time you knew, especially with the level of control you have over your quirk."

"It's time I knew what?"

"I'd tell you if you'd stop interrupting me." Riki went and sat on the arm of the couch, (Y/n) just stood there and closed her mouth. "Our quirk is different from other people with energy quirks. Ours is a long tradition, something that only appears every twenty to thirty years."

"Ours?" (Y/n) questioned, remembering the green glow. "Oh! You had it before me!"

"Indeed I did." He nodded. "I apparently didn't have as much control as I thought I did and let the power overwhelm my body."

She thought back to when she and Bakugo had been kidnapped. She remembered hearing something about the past user becoming pure energy in between going in and out of consciousness, but she thought it was just her ears playing tricks on her.

"But I know that it won't happen to you," he continued, snapping her from her thoughts. "The quirk was too much for my body, but it isn't for you."

"Then why do I get so many nosebleeds?" (Y/n) asked, pointing to her nose. "It sure doesn't feel like the quirk isn't too much for me."

"The user before me, my predecessor, had nosebleeds as well. She grew to become one of the most powerful Pro Heroes of all time. But this was before All Might came around, so there wasn't too much competition."

"So I'm not gonna die from my quirk?"

"You shouldn't, but why are you listening to me? I'm just a voice in your head..."

"(L/n), come on. Wake up!" Kirishima shook his (h/c)-haired friend, trying to snap her from her trance. "I know you're not dead, and Bakugo will kill me if you are!"

Her eyes shot open as she gasped for air, leaning forward as Kirishima held her. "What... the hell...?"

"What happened, (L/n)? Why were you not responding to me?" Kirishima asked, holding her as she calmed down. "Did something happen?"

"I... I don't really know..."

She just sat there for a minute, thinking about what had just occurred, A voice in my head? Maybe I just thought of it while focusing on my quirk. It didn't really happen, did it?

"Congrats on getting a work-study, Izuku." (Y/n) walked over with some of her classmates after hearing his success. "That's awesome!"

"I don't know how we're supposed to compete though," Kaminari said as they arrived at the common area.

"Yeah, you'll be working in Sir Nighteye's agency. That's seriously amazing!" Sero exclaimed.

"And I hear Togata recommended you," Kirishima added, hearing about it after her helped (Y/n) calm down.

"Pretty impressive, man." (Y/n) nodded.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Midoriya scratched his cheek after hearing all the praise.

(Y/n) sighed as she listened to the conversation, looking over to Bakugo and Todoroki as they talked about the ensuing gap between them.

Mr. Aizawa then came into the dorms, surprising the students. Tokoyami was able to get a work-study with the number three hero, Hawks.

"Also, Kirishima and (L/n), apparently Amajiki from the Big Three wants to talk to you two about something," Mr. Aizawa informed them.

"He wants us?" Kirishima questioned, pointing to the two of them.

"Uraraka and Asui, you've got your own Big Three summonses from Hado," Mr. Aizawa informed the two girls. "You can track them down sometime tomorrow, or whatever. That's all for now."

Mr. Aizawa then left, leaving the students alone. (Y/n) thought about what he had just told them and scratched her head, feeling confused about what just happened.

"Amajiki? That's crazy." Kirishima leaned over the side of the couch. "I wonder what he wants."

"Considering the timing, it could be about the work-study program," Asui thought out-loud.

"No way! That'd be too good to be true, right?!" Uraraka gasped at the thought.

"I have to wait until tomorrow?" Kirishima sat up. "Nope, I'm going over to the third year's dorm right now. (L/n), you coming?"

"Right behind you." (Y/n) ran after him.

While walking to the third years' dorm, she thought about how she could now get her work-study. This was her chance. Her shot.

She just hoped whatever happened in her meditation session wouldn't come back any time soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7.2K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
102K 2.5K 45
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
1.5M 53.5K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
131 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...