๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

De curlyboycult

๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’†... ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ & ๐’๐˜๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

2.8K 120 305
De curlyboycult

QOTD: any season 2 predictions? like anything i wanna see ur conspiracies HEHE

and then i'll come back to this when it releases and see who the geniuses are 💀

• • •

Adeline's POV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 was maybe my third flight in my whole life wasn't helping the time crunch I was facing on my computer. My fingers jabbed at the keyboard as I typed in the final text before hitting save.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but you're going to have to put your device on Airplane mode and turn it off for now" the airhostess said to me and I looked up and nodded quickly.

"It looks amazing sweetie, just send it to Gwen's email and forget about it, trust me" Chelsea said as she bent forward to see us from across the aisle. I looked over to her and the screen but just frowned again.

"Hey hey it's okay, no need to freak out you have time" Josh then encouraged, his shoulder touching mine as he leaned over to me. That made me smile, but the airhostess looked at me again and I just didn't know how to test authoritative figures in any way.

"Okay sent! Thank fuck that's the final draft I'm never doing graphic design again" I whispered just so he could hear and he let out a light chuckle.

"Are you kidding me? You cannot stop you are literally so good at this shit - I mean look at that" he stressed as he pointed to the screen. My eyes lingered on his for a moment longer before looking at the final graphic design for our ball. The other details would be added by other staff later but I had the background done at least.

"Okay fine I'm a little proud" I admitted before giggling with Josh. I watched quite a few tutorials - I had such an artistic vision but using a whole new medium to pull it off was insane. Thankfully, Aunty G extended my deadline and it was now sent to our office to be merchandised accordingly.

"You should be, I wish I could do that seriously" he said with awe as he continued looking at the screen. I tsked before closing the tab and switching my Macbook Air to Airplane Mode.

"Okay but you're good at everything else don't take this from me" I complained with a pout.

"Gotta add more to the repertoire baby!" he taunted and I rolled my eyes. I didn't really notice until I started observing Josh's mannerisms but he said 'baby' at the end of a lot of his sentences. But it was adorable baby.

We were off to Salt Lake City for his promotional work, I was super excited to go especially because I didn't think my Mom would let me. But since Aunty G knows Chelsea and Mom is happy that I'm dating the boy this is all about, she only encouraged it. I really wished Blaire was with me but she also told me she didn't want to be a third wheel. Pfft, as if.

"I cannot believe this plane has Netflix, this is the dream" Josh announced proudly and I bet he could sense me looking over to him with amused eyes.

"Joshua Taylor Bassett ladies and gents, just needs the small things in life" I retorted and his high-pitched giggle made me grin.

The safety procedures started but as each sentence was spoken I grew more nervous, this was really happening. It was barely a two hour flight but every worst-case scenario plagued my brain. I watched too many conspiracy theories.

But it's like Josh could sense my nerves again, he whispered to me so I looked over to him and his hand was placed out in front of us.

"Do you wanna hold my hand as we take off, j-just so you're holding onto - something?" he suddenly got nervous as he started processing what he was saying. But the most grateful smile crossed my face.

"Don't mind the sweat okay" I answered simply as I placed my hand in his.

"I'm prepared for my hand to go purple don't worry" he replied and I let out a small laugh.

I'm glad he was, because the next thing I knew I was squeezing the life out of his hand and I couldn't stop blabbering that we were moving - yeah no shit Addie. But he just continued to talk to me, probably annoying the surrounding passengers until we finally took off and rested in the air.

"Okay I need distractions, question is what do we watch" I said in a rush after we could finally turn our screens on.

"Don't worry I've thought of something you'd like" Josh replied and I looked over to his screen with furrowed brows. But once I saw it, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face - he knew me so well.

"Yes yes yes we are so watching She's The Man baby!" I squealed as I suddenly started punching his arm out of excitement. He chuckled at how I mimicked the way he says 'baby', also seeming very proud of himself.

"Okay maybe I won't hate this flight." I muttered cheekily after putting in his spare earphone.

"And my job is done" he whispered back, making me shake my head but my heart just had to do that 'skipping a beat' thing.

____________

"Alright we're just gonna head straight for the hotel okay, we'll get some dinner before we gotta go to East High tomorrow" Chelsea detailed. Josh and I both agreed before she needed to take a phone call. She simply trailed behind us as we took our luggage.

We had just finished our game of two truths one lie where we learned a lot about each other's stupidest fears, celebrity crushes and embarrassing moments. I kept playing with the tassels on his beanie as he spoke, there was just no care in the world. But then I looked forward again.

Two girls were practically jittering about 10 metres away from us, phones in hand and whispering to each other copiously, the cameras already seemed to be in use. They had no luggage but seemed to be just waiting at the entrance.

Josh hadn't even noticed since he was so into his story, but I alarmed him as I quickly created a space between us and he looked forward as well.

He looked mildly shocked, "They knew we were coming?" he muttered so only I could hear.

"Knew you were coming, you said it on your live genius" I whispered back.

"But how did they know it was today -"

"Joshua? Hiii" one of the girls said shyly as she gripped tightly onto her phone. Her nerves when seeing him was honestly adorable, it made me so happy to see that people admired Josh this much.

Once the initial shock of seeing fans at the airport left, he looked just as happy to see them. I just stood behind with Chelsea as she was still on her phone call.

"Hey how's it going, hope you guys haven't been here long or anything" he replied and both girls looked to each other guiltily.

"Nah it's fine we live literally 5 minutes from here and just kinda took a shot to see if you'd be here today - I just can't fucking believe we were right" the other girl cheered before pursing her lips - she looked extremely embarrassed that she swore in front of her idol.

But he just giggled to make them more comfortable, "That's amazing, so what are your names?" he asked. He was just so sweet to everyone he came across and you could tell that he felt lucky to be recognized still.

"Oh I'm Lydia and this is my sister Olivia" the first girl said, Olivia looked like the shyer one as she was still shaking.

"Olivia wow, a great name I must say" Josh teased and the three of them laughed. I felt like a proud Mom at this point.

"Are you here with Olivia?" Lydia suddenly asked with so much enthusiasm, her sister finally walking up, just as intrigued.

"Uhh I think she's already here actually, we're just doing some hsm special, should be good" he replied and they nodded.

"Is it okay if we take a picture with you?" Olivia asked as she stretched out her phone. Neither of them could contain their excitement anymore and I just couldn't help but giggle at how surreal this was. That would've been Blaire and me if we never got to know Josh.

"Of course!" he replied with as much enthusiasm. He stood next to them and did his classic head tilt and peace sign for Lydia to take a selfie of all of them.

"Ooh and one full shot of all of us would be awesome - could you take it?"

My head almost shivered as I had to regain my focus, the three of them were now looking at me - the one who was just lurking behind the whole interaction. My startled eyes looked to Josh and he seemed like he was trying not to laugh at me.

"Oh, sure" I replied with a high-pitched voice to overcompensate for how suddenly uneasy I felt.

I took her phone and waited for them to all stand still before taking at least 10 pictures. I let them know I was done and the girls excitedly ran for the phone to check the last few.

"Thank you! Don't mean to pry but are you in the new season?" Lydia asked to me and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. How do I explain why I'm here? How I'm here?

I forced a laugh, "Oh noo way my voice is like tone dead toad level for this musical" I replied and I felt at ease as I made them all giggle, "I'm just here as an...observer of the new stuff" I rambled and they both looked at me with a façade of total understanding. But I could tell they were as confused as I sounded.

"Firstly she's not actually a bad singer" he interjects and I roll my eyes, "but she's a friend from home, she wanted a tour of the school" Josh clarified and the girls looked over to him with brighter smiles, and now they were totally on board. Thank you Joshua.

"That's so cool, so how long have you guys known each other?" Olivia piped up before her sister nudged her arm - signaling her to not ask that.

"Sorry I tend to just - say whatever I'm thinking I -"

"No harm done it's all good" I replied to make her feel better. I knew she probably didn't mean to step over boundaries...but she also was the one who was filming us walking down the airport. This whole thing just made me anxious now.

"Thank you so much for the photo Josh! We love you and Liv and the show sooo much, can't wait for the new season" Lydia declared which brought a smile to both our faces.

"It's no problem guys, thank you for all the support - I feel like you'll love all the new stuff we have," he said and the girls grinned.

They said their final goodbyes after hugging before the little Olivia looked over to me, "Bye Addie!"

"Y-you know my name? I never said it - "

"Oh... she's just, she follows you on Twitter, you're really funny" the older sister defended as she yanked her sister's arm back. You could see the guilt on Olivia's face, almost like she blew their cover.

They walked away and before I looked to Josh, I saw Lydia tell her sister off but they just decided to quicken their pace. My brows were furrowed, as I was still not sure what I just witnessed. People I didn't know knew who I was; that was a thing for Josh, but not me.

"Hey are you okay?" Josh asked softly and my head whipped over to his gaze.

"Well I mean, they knew my name Josh. That's not normal, and I swear that one of them was filming us before we started talking" I whispered harshly. I could already picture that video circling the Internet and I hated it.

"A lot of fans do that it's no big deal Adeline-"

"Okay but yeah for you that's what comes with being a celebrity but me it's a whole different story, and I don't know it - "

"Addie it's fine they just took some picture and probably know you from Twitter and stuff, I don't see what the issue is here," he said in an almost condescending tone.

"What do you think they're gonna say about me now that I'm here with you, walking next to you like that? You know what kind of stories they could spin and who can see it?" I asked with so much agitation in my voice.

His face grew concerned and he tried to soothe me my placing his hand on my shoulder. I immediately felt the déjà vu of feeling guilty, that came out of nowhere and I couldn't even pinpoint why this bothered me so much.

My family knew we were a 'couple', they wouldn't even see it but they wouldn't care regardless. The people closest to me knew the truth and wouldn't rat me out, so what was I freaking out for?

Josh simply stuttered some syllables but said nothing as he was still confused, for once he didn't know the perfect thing to say.

"Okay I got us a cab are we ready now?" Chelsea said as she walked up to us.

"Yep."

"For sure."

No eye contact. We just walked behind her.

I couldn't define what just happened. But that small interaction just seemed to mask something bigger going on behind the scenes; not just for what could happen from that video but for whatever 'we' were.

The boundaries were no longer in sight which scared the fuck out of me, and I kept worrying how everyone else was going to react. But I was over it this time, I wasn't going to let my insecurity create a wedge.

I'm going to tell Josh how I truly feel.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

about josh not responding on twitter till just now - this is my opinion. you can disagree but i just think cancelling him again isn't the answer.
this was a comment on a story that's pausing their joshfic because "he's disappointed us"

#blacklivesmatter #makethingsright
please donate and sign any petition u can guys

--- notes ---

OOoOOoo SON, ABOUT FUCKING TIME AMIRITE

next chapter shits gonna go down 👀

also shoutout to the ppl who dm'd me w plot ideas y'all really helped. let's see where this goes...

💞 thanks for all the support 💞

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

11.8K 525 21
so love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be. [ ej caswell x original character ] [ book three in the fallin' series ] [ part of the good times a...
99.3K 3.3K 55
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ใ€ you can't keep doing this anymore! living this ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ใ€ž ใ€ i can, and i will, because there is. no. lie...
29.9K 853 27
-๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ...
152K 6.7K 62
- in which two star crossed lovers go above and beyond to get one last kiss. | nini salazar-roberts + ricky bowen | โ†ณ social media au