Broken boys Cry Alone

By TheDanishWriter2400

young Stiles Stilinski has been pulled into the supernatural world by his best friend Scott, who got turned i... More

the morning calls
Defense of a stranger
Peek a howl
why give up?
knock out, kick out
Saved by the one in red pt.1
Saved by the one in red Pt.2
Secrets unveiled
Pshycho running Alpha
life-changing little trauma
The Darkness Beneath
The Dread Of Night Is a Terror
Screams At Night Are Silent
Feelings Is The Hearts Weapon
Hurting You Is Pleasing Me
Darkness Has A Darker Side
Tied Up Chaos
Evil Lives In A Good Heart
It Always Ends With Death
Thank You!

A Broken Boy Tends To Hide

1.9K 48 19
By TheDanishWriter2400

Derek's P.O.V

We had all settled back into the loft, tired from the fight against The Nogitsune, but most importantly, drained from the death of the young Allison Argent. Scott hasn't said a thing since we returned. It has been a few days since we fought off The Nogitsune. Stiles hasn't been awake since the day we brought him home, we can get some fluid into him but other than that he sleeps. I'm often up there with him, just looking after him, making sure that I haven't hurt him or anything. It's not often, but sometimes, he says my name in his sleep, it makes my heart flutter that even when he is in a coma-like state he thinks about me. 

I went down to the others, after looking after Stiles for a couple of hours. Most of The Hunters have gone home, the ones that are left are just looking after us to see if everything is ok, it obviously isn't. I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat, I haven't been eating since I went up to check on Stiles. I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I just had taken out the things to make myself, what Stiles will call a Stiles Special, sandwich. I turned around to see Deaton standing with a small smile on his face, but the trace of melancholy in his eyes after the loss of the young hunter still lingered. 

"He is awake Derek," He said, trying to sound happy, but was still pulled down to earth by the still heavy sorrow. I nodded and left the room feeling conflicted. Conflicted between being happy that the person I love is finally awake, and being sad that I lost a valued member of my pack. I put my feelings away and tried to remain as calm as I could as I made my way to the young teens' room. I carefully knocked on his door, trying as hard as I can, not to startle him. I paused as I heard a tired and exasperated noise, giving me access to his room. Slowly I made it into the dark and gloomy room, only illuminated by the nightstand lamp. A slim, boy-formed silhouette moved in the bed and the face of the young boy was enlightened by the sight of me. I quickly moved over to the bed, and I saw that he was trying to get out of bed. He threw himself at me in a clumsy way.

 I caught him feeling his body heat, feeling the joy that he was showing signs of being human again. As I tugged him tighter I started to feel soft tears starting to pool on my t-shirt, I could feel that he was starting to sob. I started to rub small circles on his back, trying to comfort him as he was letting it all out. 

"It's ok Stiles, I'm here," I said as more salty tears left his eyes as he wrapped his legs around my waist, hugging me tighter with, what seems to be all the strength he has in his body. I could smell so many raw emotions, raging from his body that it gave me nausea. There was fear, happiness, confusion, and sadness. 

"I was so scared that I'd never got to see you again," He said with his voice breaking in the end as it was followed by a sob, that summoned more tears and louder sobs. I could feel my heart, break at the sound of him crying. I softly pulled away, hearing a heart-wrenching screech as I did. I quickly grabbed him by his chin and effortlessly sealed our lips into a heart-filled and emotional kiss. I could hear an approving sound as I let my tongue glide over his top lip.

Our emotions danced like crazy, playing through the connection of the kiss. His fingers left my neck and found their way into my hair holding me closer as his legs tightened their grip around my waist. The kiss was everything I'd ever dreamed of, it was beautiful, it was sweet, tender, and raw, and it was the perfect kiss. The kiss ended as I could feel he was in need of air.

" I will never leave you, Stiles, never," I said as I planted a kiss on his forehead, there had a thin coat of sweat on it. The pain and relief in his eyes were battling, sending sparks and glows in the brown orbs. I took him into my arms as I moved into his bed, his legs never let go of my waist, and to be real I didn't want him to let go. we sat in his bed as buried his head in my shoulder, obviously getting used to things being real.

We sat there for a few hours, just feeling each other, no need for words to communicate with one another. It was a perfect moment, until, there sounded a knock on the door. Stiles made a small jump and I quickly started to rub the comforting circles on his back. I could smell that it was Lydia, so I gave her permission to enter. 

"Hey you guys, sorry to bother you, but I was thinking that you were getting hungry, and I just wanted to see Stiles too," she said giving Stiles a sandwich, a Stiles special, of course. He nervously took the sandwich without breaking touch with me, like he was scared that if he did then I would disintegrate into dust, but with the destructive forces of The Nogitsune, I'm sure he has been fed that image way too many times.

As Lydia left the room with a sympathetic smile I turned to Stiles, there already had swallowed the entire sandwich. My thumb took a trip over his cheek which was a sheer shade of pink and had a healthy heat rising up under the, a bit tan skin, that wasn't abnormally pale. I always looked into his eyes to see if the same boy was in there. The one who laughed, the one who danced in the kitchen to Rhiana or Lady Gaga, the one that was fueled with hope. But I only saw shattered pieces of what was left of that very same person. I wrapped my arms around him breathing in his scent, which even after so much time apart I still seemed to get intoxicated by. 

"You wanna go Downstairs to the others, Scott is down there," I said, trying to give the travel downstairs a purpose. He slowly nodded, what seemed like, a heavy head. I got up from the bed, with him not moving a nudge from the position he was in before. His legs were still wrapped around my waist in an iron grip. 

As I made my way down the stairs with the weak boy in my arms, I could feel all the eyes in the room shift over to us, But I carried him with pride, not ashamed to show affection towards the young teen. I sat down on one of the couches, Feeling Stiles tug harder as the grip around my waist loosen a little bit. I got a soft smile on my lips as his head popped up from my shoulders, and looked across the room and with slight caution started to separate himself from my body. I looked around the room to find any trace of Scott. I knew that it was the only reason that Stiles was even down here with everyone else. 

I located the young Beta looking out of the loft, windows. I followed Stiles over there to him. I held him around the waist and had his arm thrown over my shoulder, to prevent him from falling, I could tell he was still really unsure on his feet and was still quite weak. Scott turned around with a, still, emotionless face, and eyes there easily robbed him of the secret that he hadn't slept since we lost Allison. 

 I looked at Stiles' happy face as he tried to go in for a hug from his best friend, but Scott held a stretched arm out, stopping Stiles in his trails as the young wolf looked away from his friend's face. 

"Scott, please, it's me, Im ok," Stiles said in a shaky voice, clearly holding back oceans of tears, I snaked my hand into his hand to try and comfort him. 

"All I see when I look at your face, all I see when I look at you, is the blood on your hands," he said with a growl that was stuck in his throat, and the smell of salty tears was starting to emerge from his eyes. Stiles let out a small noise as the tears started to run down his face, and his hands covered his mouth, only letting half-choked breaths travel into his lungs. That was all he did before, in the blink of an eye, already was running up the stairs, leaving the smell of tears and pain after him. I looked at Scott angrily as I flashed my eyes red and let my fangs poke through my gums. 

Soon he was in an Iron grip consisting of my wolfed, fist, with claws, slightly poking the surface of the Beta's skin. My vision soon turned all red and I could slowly feel my humanity fade away as my inner animal's anger started to grow. 

"What the hell was that Bullshit about?" I growled, digging my claws further into the beta's neck, intoxicated by raw and pure anger.

"He killed my Fucking girlfriend Derek, " he said in a similar animalistic voice to mine. 

"He had no control you asshole, YOU! Are blaming, HIM! For a murder, he didn't do!" I roared out through the entire loft, only focused on the teen in front of me. 

"Stop defending him Derek, HE KILLED ALLISON!" He growled out in an infuriated roar.

"So all that a few days ago about him being your brother?! was that all bullshit? How dare you! How dare you threaten me, to warn me about what will happen if I break his heart, How dare you say that when you just Shit on it yourself?!" I roared it out loud as I tossed the werewolf through the entire loft. I could feel the heat of the anger radiating off my own skin and my own vision was getting more crimson. Feeling my muscles expand and twist around I made my way into a crimson world where I didn't stay for long before I blacked out. 

*The Next Day* Derek's P.O.V

When I woke up I was all sore and my muscles were screaming in pain. I looked around me to see that I was lying on one of the couches in my loft, on closer inspection I could see, but oddly not smell, that The entire Pack was looking at me. I tried to sit up as much as possible and shot The Pack a confused look not able to remember that much. 

"What happened?" I asked, still kinda hazy as most of my memories from yesterday were pretty foggy, the only memory that stood as clear as water was the kiss with Stiles. 

"You transformed, into your true wolf form, only a few Alphas I know have that ability," Deaton said as moved into my view. I let my hand glide over my forehead as I was almost burning up. I looked around and saw Lydia's worried face as she handed me a glass of cold water. Not even seconds went by before I chugged down the water. I looked around the room and saw Scott standing in the corner of the loft. The heat inside me started to rise up and I started to remember everything. A growl came through as I stood up and endured the pain that followed. 

"Where is Stiles?!" I growled out to no one in particular, I can't lose him again, I just got him back, and losing him one more time would just devastate me, shatter me into pieces. They all seemed to share a nervous look when I mentioned Stiles' name, where is he? 

" He is in Mexico, He writes he only wants you with him down there," Lydia says as she hands me a piece of paper where Stiles' handwriting was plastered on with a few tear stains. 

Dear Derek

I'm sorry I ran away, But it hurts too much to see the faces of the people I have hurt. Please don't blame Scott, he is right, I killed Allison, I hurt all of you, but I can't leave without knowing you following me, without saying I love you, even though I know probably don't want to. 

But if you do, Meet me in Mexico. I'm not gonna be far away if you follow my trails. 

I see you, maybe, and again, I'm sorry. 

Yours, Stiles.

It ended with a giant tear stain beside it. With every last bit of power, I arose from my knees that I unconsciously had fallen down to. I flashed my eyes as I grabbed my jacket. 

" I'm gonna get him back, Peter is gonna be in charge when I'm gone," I growled as I left the loft. 

My search for my love has once begun. 

Again.

* Hello Guys, Girls, And nonbinary pearls. Yes, this is the last chapter of Broken Boys Cry Alone, I will resume with the sequel to When Rules Don't Matter. But, Butt, This fanfic will become A trilogy, and This will get a sequel, But I'm gonna finish the project that I already have started, But to summon up, I will say a huge thank you to all you guys, for your support and all the beautiful comments, It's the reason I'm still madly in love with writing fanfiction. I hope you all have a wonderful day and you all are staying safe. 

I love you guys, Byeeee, <3<3<3<3<3

Daily question: Favorite childhood cartoon?

I'm definitely saying Ben 10 and Bakugan and also Beyblade, those were the shows that made my childhood magical and honestly lit as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.3K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
44.9K 1.4K 19
Stiles Stilinski isn't your ordinary boy. Some may call him a freak, others may call him a monster or cursed, when in reality, he was merely born wit...
3.2K 111 19
Stiles brush with death at the hands of the malevolent Darach, Jennifer, leaves him teetering on the edge of the supernatural abyss. Salvation comes...
236K 6.7K 35
Inspiration from the amazing story 'The New and Improved Hale Pack' Season 1: After an attack on the Stilinski Family, Stiles is the only one left. U...