Babysitter | Niam

Por mxdlenhorxn

CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Li... M谩s

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninenty five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
epilogue
thank you & new stories

thirty three

5.1K 227 59
Por mxdlenhorxn

On Monday Niall decided to wear his new boxer-shorts. They were from Calvin Klein. He thought Liam may would like them, because he wears that brand himself. Not that Liam would see his underwear today but you now... just because.

It's been only one day since he has seen the two Payne boys but he misses them dearly. But the Niall was already on his way to his babysitting job.

When he arrived at the beautiful big house he saw an unknown car parking right in front of it. It had an dark grey, shining polish. But it doesn't look as expensive as the car or cars Liam probably owns. So it probably wasn't his, so who's could it be?

As Niall tried to open the massive front door, he couldn't, it was locked. Didn't Liam tell him on the phone that he will let it open for Niall to come in? Either way, Niall used the bell and waited. He heard little, excited sounding, screams from inside, which only could come from Aiden. Alone the thought of seeing the tiny cutie again, made Niall smile.

But when the door got open,Niall stepped a bit back. Because the person in front of him wasn't Liam, or Aiden. Okay Aiden couldn't even open the door fully on his own.

It was a woman. She had smooth, shoulder long , blonde looking hair. And was probably around 30 years old.

"U-uhm hello?" Niall mumbled confused and a bit nervous.
Who is she? Was she a friend of Liam? Oh god- what if she was more than just a friend?

"Who are you, if I'm allowed to ask?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm N-Niall, I uhm-"

"Oh my god, you're Niall? You're just as cute as Liam told me, oh come in!" She exclaimed, with a big smile over her face.

The Irish one was even more confused now. She knows him, because Liam told her about him? Who the hell was she?

But Niall couldn't think much more then the both got interrupted by tiny but fast footsteps coming closer and a loud: "Mommy?". It seemed like Aiden heard his momma's name.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommyyy!" He squealed happily when he saw the Irish boy standing in front of the door.

"Hi little bear." Niall giggled, when the small boy came running into his arms. But more specifically he hugged the older ones legs, because they were the only thing he could reach.

"I miwssed ya NiNi!" Aiden mumbled, holding onto his mommy as strong as possible.

"I missed you too little one, a lot." Niall replied.

"What ya doing w-with auntie Ruthi?"

Did he say Auntie? Like- Aunt? Liams sister? Oh thank god.

"We were just talking Aiden, let's go inside. Where did you leave my little Ashton?" The Lady who turned out to be Liams sister, said while going back inside.
Niall just followed her with Aiden holding his hand.

Why shouldn't he just go into the house? He doesn't need to be welcomed in, his fucking boyfriend lives here, right? Right.
But Niall couldn't help but wonder, who Ashton was. A younger Uncle maybe? Or a cousin.

His question didn't stay unanswered. Because when he and Aiden got to the living room, he saw a other tiny guy playing with Aidens wooden train.

"Ashy!" Aiden mumbled, he let go of Nialls hands and ran to his friend and cousin. When Niall looked around no Liam was to be seen.

He could only spot the two little boys on the black and white patterned carpet, and Liams sister watching her son play from the couch.

"Don't be shy, come sit next to me!" She said giving the brunette a warm smile.

Niall nodded unsure and took place next to her. "So sweetie, how are you today? Bet it was kind of a surprise with me opening the door." She laughed.

"I-I'm good...I guess. And yeah pretty much." Niall chuckled clearly uncomfortable in this whole situation.

"Don't worry I'm sure we'll get along just great! Oh god, I haven't even introduced myself, right? I'm Ruth, one of Liams older sisters. And that is Ashton, my son." She said pointing at the small boy who had a head full of brown hair.

"I already guessed so, when Aiden called you auntie." Niall replied shyly. "And it's really nice meeting you. Do you maybe know where Liam is?" He added right after.

"Oh he needed to go to work right away because one of his employees fucked something up, I don't really know, his job is just so confusing to me! Like- he got so much to do and to take care of, it's crazy!"

It definitely didn't take Niall long to figure out that Ruth likes to talk. A lot. But she seems pretty kind, and now that he had some time to get used to the new people Niall actually felt quite comfortable.

The two guests obviously didn't stay long, Liam just called his sister earlier, because he knew that Niall wasn't finished with school around that time and so couldn't take care of Aiden.

Aiden kept talking about Ashton and all the toys the other boy owns after his aunt and cousin had left.

"But NiNi what gonna do noooow?"

"Well I don't know, what do you want to do?" Niall answered smiling down at Aiden. Now he noticed how much he actually missed this cutie.

"Mhhh." The little one pushed his eyebrows together making a thinking face.

"Do you maybe... want to bake something?" Niall asked.

"YEAH!" He screamed excited. "W-what can we mwake?"

"I think I saw a brownie mix in the kitchen, so we could make them, maybe with some raspberries and blueberries?"

"Ywes sounds gwood mommy. For daddy too!" Aiden said clapping with his hands.
Niall nodded with a dreamy smile, when he thought about the tall brunette.

Not 30 minutes later Niall took steaming hot brownies out of the oven. "Do they smell good little bear?" He asked the boy who was waiting patiently next to him.

Niall told him to be careful, because the brownies are still really hot.

"Can eat thwem now?" Aiden asked looking at the hot chocolate dreams.

"Not yet sweetie. Let's wait for your Dad to be home, okay? He should be home any minute now." Niall explained. "And as long as we wait I'm gonna clean the dishes we used, maybe you can get your coloring book?" He added.

"Mhh owkay. Gonna color sooo many pages!" Aiden replied, holding up 5 fingers.

Niall nodded, but the small one was already running away to get his coloring material.

A few minutes later, Aiden sat down at the big wooden dining table right where Niall could see him. And that's how they stayed for a while, Niall trying to clean the mess they made, while Aiden had fun with coloring.

But a bit later Niall could hear the front door opening, Aiden seemed to hear it as well because his head went up extremely fast. "Dada!" He squealed happily, jumping off the chair.

"Dada! Dada!" He screamed running to the door, where he guessed his father would be.

"Hi peanut, I missed you." Liam mumbled, hugging his son.

"Mommy and M-me made bwrownies! But hot!" He explained to his father who just nodded along and followed him back in the kitchen.

When the older brunette saw his Irish love standing there in the kitchen his heart skipped a beat. God he's so in love with that boy already.

When Niall turned around he gave Liam a small shy smile. Liam smiled back.

"Hi, my love."

"Hi." He replied back, but not moving away from the sink. Should he go hug him? Or kiss? Niall wasn't sure.

But Liam was. Because when he saw the beautiful man standing in front of him, he couldn't wait to have him in his arms again.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there, when you arrived earlier today." Liam mumbled taking the younger one into his arms and pressing his lips on his boyfriends.

Niall smiled into the kiss. Liams lips felt amazing on his.
"Don't worry work is important." Niall replied after they let go of each other.

"But not more important than you."

Nialls cheeks got red when he heard Liams words.

"A-and Aiden!" The little one interrupted his parents loudly, which made the both of them laugh.

_____________

hello babes!
i hope ya liked this chapter, as always sorry for any grammar mistakes

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

73.3K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...
2.1K 67 11
Liam Payne AU. FINISHED Harry, sensing the seriousness, pushed Louis' feet off of his lap and leaned forward, concern etched clearly on his face. "Li...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...