Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

51

3.2K 106 26
By itsakhia

tzuyu

#TzuKook trended worldwide again after the couple's first public appearance after for more than 3 months after their dating news!

bangtanpink @lalikookie
Can't believe these idiots are trending ***kook again. duh! Why not trend LisKook instead?! I'm sure JK is missing his girlfriend!

armyonce @tzukookisR.E.A.L
replying to @lalikookie
*inserts a fancam video of jungkook showing thumbs ups to tzuyu*

bangtwiceu @tzukookies
replying to @lalikookie and @tzukookisR.E.A.L
Hope that video shuts the hell you up!

bangtan sonyeondan! @armyforevah
I'm starting to love their relationship, our Jungkook looks like he really loves her.

bangtan is ours!! @jeongguk
replting @armyforevah
gURL NO!! THAT BITCH IS PLAYING WITH HIM!!

"chou tzuyu." i immediately turned off my phone and smiled at him.

he's here already?! AAA 2020 ended 25 minutes ago. the unnies already went home and while i went to their waiting room to wait for jungkook since we're going to han river tonight.

"mwoya?" i asked as i stand up. "your phone."

"aniyo." i said and put my phone back to my bag. "your phone--"

"okay okay, i'm sorry. someone commented that she thinks of supporting us now." i said as i walked towards him. i hugged his waist and buried my head on his neck.

"stop acting cute."

"so do you want me to act like i'm mad at you huh?" i looked at him.

"no, not like that. you're too cute to handle." i giggled at him.

"jagi." he called as he started to caress my hair. "hmm?"

"do you want to go to busan?" i looked at him. "wae?"

"so you can bond with my family?" he asked. "i want to, but our schedules."

"we're free for three days and after that, we need to attend TFMA." he said.

"are you saying that we should go to busan tonight?" i asked. he nodded.

"okay." i answered. "let's go now so you can pack your things." he said and broke the hug to get his bag.

"hyungs we're going now."

hoseok and jimin oppa waved their hands at us. the others are taking a nap, they are the last performers tonight and they really dominated the stage.

we went out and went to the parking lot. we met their manager on our way there. "hyung, tzuyu and i will go to busan tonight."

"mwo?" his eyes widened. "we'll be back before TFMA." he added.

"i'll tell bang pd-nim. tzuyu, inform your manager and your pd-nim okay." i nodded. "take care you two."

"thanks hyung." and we proceed to walk.

as soon as we got inside, he dialed his mother's number before starting the engine.

"jungkook-ah?"

"eomma." he called. "ne?"

"tzuyu and i will be there soon." he said. "mwo? you guys are going here?!"

"ne."

"omo! i'm excited! is she with you?"

"annyeong eomma." i greeted her. "tzuyu-ah! oh! i can't wait to see you two again after a year!"

"inform appa and hyung okay." he said as he stirred the wheel. "ne, take care." and then he ended the call.

"you're going to drive us there or not?" i asked. "i'm still tired so let's just use the train."

"but who's going to pick up your car?" i asked. he parked infront of our dorm.

"manager hyung, i'll call him." he answered. "alright, i'm gonna go and tell the unnies now." he nodded. i got out from his car and waved at him before walking.

i opened the door and i saw them watching a movie in the living room. "unnies."

"yeah?"

"jungkook and i will go to busan tonight."

"well okay, take care." they all said. and then they all stopped and looked at me again. they're too focused on watching the movie.

nayeon unnie paused the movie. "WHAT?!"

"we're going to busan tonight." i repeated. "but we'll be back before TFMA, i wanted to visit my in-laws." i answered.

"in-laws huh." jeong unnie teased. "alright we'll let you. but don't forget to buy us snacks from busan okay."

"go pack your things, we'll call manager unnie and jyp pd-nim." i nodded at them and went to my room.

i opened my suitcase and started to put my clothes that is good for three days.

i hope some people won't notice us at the train station. after packing my clothes, i went to the bathroom and packed my other things.

i put my powerbank, wallet, charger, and ids that i need on my sling bag before i closed my suitcase.

i went to the closet room and changed my clothes into a white sweater and the grey sweatpants he bought for me, i put on my sneakers before going out.

i put on my bucket hat and checked myself on the mirror. this is okay.

my phone beeped, i opened the message i recieved and saw it's from him. he's here.

i put on my sling bag on my shoulder and grabbed my suitcase and exited my room.

"manager unnie and pd-nim said the two of you should take care." jihyo unnie said. "bye bye, our yoda." sana unnie said.

i bid my goodbye at them before exiting our dorm. i saw him leaning on his car. he's wearing a black sweater and the black sweatpants he bought.

he walked towards me and carried my suitcase. he opened the trunk of his car and put my suitcase there. i entered his car and he followed after a few seconds.

"manager hyung is on his way to the train station. the hyungs are already back on the dorm." he said as he started to drive.

i nodded as i looked on my watch. it's already 10:30. "there's no traffic, we'll be there at 11."

----

"i already bought your tickets, your ride will be here after 10 minutes." their manager handed him the tickets. "thanks hyung, i'll repay you."

"nah it's fine, it's my duty as your manager." he said. "take care." he said.

"kamsahamnida. take care too." i said. he nodded at us and walked away. "let's go and buy bread." he said and held my hand as we walked towards the convenience store.

"isn't that jungkook and tzuyu?" i remained quiet as i picked the bread i wanted to it. "yeah it's them."

"where are they going?"

"busan maybe."

"omo."

i gave him the three packs of bread that i chose. he went to the counter while i sat down on the chairs.

"tzuyu-ssi." i bowed at the two persons who's talking about us.

"ne?"

"where are you guys going?"

"um, busan." i answered. "tzuyu-ssi, you have our support." i bowed at them as i whispered a thank you.

"jagi, kaja." jungkook said as he hold my hand. "jagi?"

"they support us." i whispered. he looked at them and bowed. "kamsahamnida."

the girls smiled at us. we exited the convenience store and waited for our ride.

the train finally arrived. we entered and we immediately found our seats.

as soon as he sat beside me, i leaned my head on his shoulder and held his hand. "sleep, jagi."

"hmm, you should sleep too." i said. he intertwined our fingers and tighten his grip.

"ani, i'm fine. i'll sleep when we get there."

"arasseo." i answered and closed my eyes. "saranghae."

"hm." he kissed my forehead. "nado saranghae."

BTS' Jungkook and TWICE's Tzuyu was seen on ***** station waiting for their ride!

Someone posted a picture of them inside the convenience store and waiting for their ride.

One fan commented on the post that they talked to Tzuyu and Tzuyu said they are going to Busan, which is Jungkook's hometown.

click to read the full article..

omgarmyonces @tzukook
OMG!!! TZUYU IS MEETING HER IN-LAWS!!!

oncearmy @sajinn
TAKE CARE MY LOVES!!

bangtwiceeeee @vsanaa
CAN'T WAIT FOR JUNGKOOK TO POST THEIR PICTURES ON HIS INSTAGRAM!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
131K 5.9K 63
"Our story will always be left untold." In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook, the maknaes of the Nation's Boy and Girl Group was chosen to become...
11.8K 546 30
"They say you will be with eachother till death do us part...so that's what we'll do" "I'm staying here...now....tomorrow, and forever" In which Jun...
592K 13.6K 65
Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved teddies and books. He was a mafia who was co...