Together Anyhow | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "What... More

Story and Aesthetics
1. Nada and Fahad
2. The Medical Store Visit
3. Quarrels
Ramadan Mubarak!
4. The Explanation
5. Couple Goals?
6. Stressed
7. Psychopath
8. Demon
9. Minding His Own Business
10. Again The Explanation
11. Truce
12. Tripping
13. The Diaper Bag
14. Bickering
15. First Night
16. Mistakes
17. Staring
18. Blush?
19. A Long Day
20. Emotional Talks
21. Graduation
22. The Family Dinner
23. Who Is She?
24. Hiding Truths
25. Saving Each Other
26. Clumsy
27. Believe
28. What Happened To Her?
29. Reality
30. Back To Normal
31. The Usual Banter
32. Doomed
33. Harsh Reality
34. Confession
35. Facing The Hurdles
36. Stress
38. Owner Of Her Heart
39. Upset
40. The End?
41. Over
42. Jealousy
43. Persuasion
44. Confession
45. The Whole Universe
Conclusion
Next book?

37. Care

1.4K 109 44
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

N A D A' S   P O V

Swift force made me turn back due to which my face showed only one emotion: Panic.

But as I saw the person infront of me, I sighed out of relief and happiness. My heart which had come into my mouth went back to my chest, a little bit tilted towards left. If Fahad would've heard my inner thoughts he would have surely said, 'You're a real stupid girl.' Not to forget in his manly, husky voice.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU STUPID GIRL?!" I heard Fahad shout at me. See? Stupid is his favourite word.

"Fahad." I whispered and hugged his life out of him. I didn't care whether he hugged me back or not as I was too engrossed in finding my own comfort in his embrace.

"No! Your cheesy acts are not gonna work on me. Don't distract me and explain yourself." He pulled me back by holding my arms.

"So he accepts that I am a distraction for him. Cool." I muttered.

"What did you just say? Speak louder!"

"Uh nothing. Actually my ca-"

"Wait let me just call home and inform that you have been found or else everybody would go bonkers." He hurriedly took out his phone and started talking to Uméma, I guess.

And I took that time to appreciate this piece of art made by Allah. As he was speaking, I admired his jaw line, I would be lying if I say that it wasn't sharp. I always wanted a sharp jaw line, did many exercises too but it didn't get any better. But Fahad has and what's his is mine too right? Hold on your horses Nada, he still hates you, there's a long way to call him yours.

"Where are you lost?" I was brought back from Fahad's-fan-moment when he moved his hands across my face.

"Ya tha-"

"No first explain yourself."

"Ok-ok no need to get cranky. I'll explain, so after meeting Alizah, I and Uméma went to meet my mother. Later I remembered that I had to buy some things so I came to this store. When it was time to go home, there was no data package and network connection in my phone to book a cab or call someone for help. While I was praying to Allah to save me someone pulled me, harshly might I add, I got really scared but my heart relaxed seeing that it was his owne-"

"Shut it! I didn't ask for unnecessary details. And please, you're your own heart's owne-"

"Nope, it's you." I piped in. I could see his ear turning a light shade of pink.

"You are stupid. Anyway, why didn't you take your car with you?"

"It didn't have any petrol." I mumbled.

"You and your stupid car. You should just dump your car. It never comes in use. And you could've asked me to drive you here." 'Stupid' counter: 3. He surely is obsessed with that word.

"You wouldn't even look my way. How do you expect me to ask you a favour?" I voiced crossing my arms across my chest looking sideways.

"I may dislike you but I am not heartless enough to deny someone's help. Anyway get in the car."

I had no energy left so I just got in the car and Fahad zoomed off towards home.

"Did Aunt Naaz and Uméma come home?" I asked him looking at his face. Handsome face.

"Yes a long time ago. Uméma told me that you should have been home by this time when Mira called me asking me to pass my phone to you so that she could talk to you as your phone was out of network. Mom freaked out at that time. I told Mira about you gone missing-"

"I wasn't missing okay?"

"-when Mira informed me which store you were going to and then I found you." He finished his long speech.

"Hmm. So you were worried about me?" I asked him excitedly.

"No- Mom and Uméma were."

"If they wouldn't have told you about my absence, you wouldn't have come searching for me?" His words did stung a little bit. But my love is not so less to get overcome by his harsh words.

"I would ha- umm- actually. Ugh!" He started stuttering.

"It's okay I get it you were worried about me." I pinched his cheeks.

"You will get us killed Nada." Fahad scolded.

"Do you know about 'Up Sugar'?" I asked him ignoring his scoldings.

"What is ... up sugar?" He asked out of curiosity, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing honey. What about you?" I winked at him and started laughing. Actually his face made me laugh.

"From where did you learn that? Cheap line." He remarked.

"Hey! It's new for me too. You're the second man in my life who I have been this close too."

"Who's is the first man?"

"Jealous much?" I inquired leaning towards him. He looked at me for a split second and diverted his eyes at the road.

"Fine. I'll tell you. You know curiosity kills the cat. The first man was. He was my father." I told him getting flashbacks of my sweet father. Such a kind soul he was. May Allah bless him Jannah (heaven).

"Uh- Nada, don't get sad. Allah has a legit reason behind everything he does." He tried to comfort me. Aww! I think that was very cute of him.

"Yes I know! When my father went far away from me, Allah gave me another man to love." I smiled.

"How? How do you think always positive? Pick positivity from every negative situation?" I heard Fahad ask me.

"I'll teach you Fahad. Let me please." I turned fully towards him.

"We have reached home. Let's go." He announced turning off the ignition.

I pouted. When will he realise my love for him?

I went inside and took the shopping bags which were lying carelessly at the backseat and half of my school supplies were tumbling down.

I hurriedly got of the car, dodging Fahad on the way and opened the back seat to save my things from falling down.

I bent down and started collecting them and after that I put them back and I got up. I looked at Fahad to see his hand at the roof which would've hit me if it wasn't for him.

"Aww my superhero." I pinched his cheeks.

"What's your obsession with my cheeks?" He spoke agitatedly.

I ignored him and started to walk towards the door.

I knocked the door but no one opened and then I, silly me, realised that I am supposed to ring a bell. I kinda admit that I act stupid sometimes. I was going to ring it when Fahad pulled me back.

"You idiot, they might be sleeping. I have keys. I'll open the door." He swiftly took out his keys from the pocket and opened the door.

I straightaway went into the room, changed my clothes and lied down to relax. I guess I had fallen asleep when someone shook my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Nada, did you have your dinner?" I heard Fahad asking me.

"Uh-no. Please you have yours. I think I'll pass it for tonight as I am already feeling nauseous." I hurriedly spoke and again buried my face into the pillow.

"No! No! No! You're not doing that. If Mom hears that she will kill me." Fahad spoke panicking.

"It means you're not worried about me?" My voice came out muffled. And I heard no response in return. Guess he just got weirded out. I decided to sleep for now cause I was really exhausted.

"Uh Nada, umm have this milk." I heard Fahad come after some time.

I got up on my elbow and my eyes hurt due to the lights. I looked up to see Fahad holding a glass of milk which was brown in colour.

"No, Fahad. Please I seriously don't feel like putting anything in my stomach." I whined and closed my eyes.

"Nada you shouldn't be sleeping with an empty stomach."

"I might vomit it out, Fahad. Do one thing, you drink this." I slightly pushed the glass towards him and threw my body on the bed again from the sitting position.

"Then we'll see after you vomit." He said and in one swift moment he pulled me back again infront of him.

I fully opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes held determination. Determined to make me empty this whole glass by chugging it.

"Ugh...I am not liking it Fahad."

"Drink this right now Nada."

I huffed knowing he would not let me sleep without drinking the milk.

"Did you have your dinner?" I asked him as I moved the glass towards my mouth. Uh, my body is not well today. Why am I feeling so giddy?

"No I wi-"

"Then I am also not having it."

"I will after you. Unlike you I am very hungry." He said.

"You want me to heat up the food for you?"

"Here you are not feeling well and still concerned about me. I will have it. You just drink this."

"Love does that to you." I eyed him and drank it in one go. "Who told you that I like Hersheys with milk?"

"I observed." Came his short reply.

"Sleep now." He pushed me back and switched off the lights.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Sometime later, I heard the door opening and I assume it Fahad.

I sensed the bed dip. "Did you have your dinner?" I asked him.

"Yes. You aren't slept yet?"

"I hope you wore the gloves today while taking the food out from the microwave." I said remembering the events from a few days ago.

"Yes I did." I heard him chuckle.

"Sleep now. Shabba Khair (Goodnight)." I said and I heard the same faintly as I already slid into my dreamland.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! Isn't Nada cute? And Fahad too? Tell me about them by commenting. And don't forget to vote. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

Also, guys updates after this are gonna take a little while cause I am planning finish this book. So please cooperate! Love you guys <3

18-05-20
15-06-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
502K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
123K 9.2K 22
Genre: Romance, Humour, Drama and Spiritual 'Leave me , You animal.' Falak screamed and Zahi looked at her then leaned more closer to her. 'Well you...
742K 50.7K 61
Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part is they become great actors in front of h...