High school dxd

Par lilomariokole

rias gremory could not remove her minde the fact a young Woman cut her hair into a barber but will she bë... Plus

new feeling

978 6 1
Par lilomariokole

It was a beautiful day when Rias was walking around the city when she saw a small shop, were enter a long-haired young girl reach her ass and red.

 Rias became curious and approached to see what the shop was.

It wasn't long before she saw that the girl had entered a barbershop.

After a while, the girl came out of the barbershop with an angel bob chin level and so Rias out of curiosity asked her: sorry can I ask a question.

Definitely: the girl replied.

If you don't have a problem, can you explain to me why you cut your hair in a barbershop: Rias said.

the owner of the shop is my brother, and why not as they do good work: the girl replied.

So you're saying the barber who cut your hair is your brother: Rias said.

Yes: the girl replied.

And you have no problem what people will think: said Rias.

For what: the girl replied.

for cutting u hair into a barbershop: said Rias.

It doesn't matter where you cut your hair, it's enough for you to like the model: said the girl.

 Moreover, my brother has finished school for both barber and hairdresser.

Ok, forgive me for bothering you: said Rias.

No problem at all: the girl replied.

When the girl left, Rias heard a voice say, "I can help you, ma'am."

Rias turn and saw the barber who had cut the girl's hair a while ago who was asking her.

No, but thank you for your interest: said Rias.

Forgive me then: said the barber.

And so Rias left, but she couldn't get her mind off the store.

In the evening's Rias only thought about the store and it lasted all night.

 Hey president what wrong: said Issei

I just saw a girl that cut her hair: said Rias.

And where is the problem here: said Issei.

She got it in a barbershop and I don't know if I should cut my hair or not: said Rias.

 The first one has a lot  Unisex salon but the base is a barber, and the second one would look great with short hair: said Issei.

Rias got up the next day and decided she was going to the store she had seen the day before

But she did not dare to go inside, and this lasted almost all day.

After Rias gathered himself she said: they are just hair Rias why are you so scared.

And so she headed to the store she saw the day before.

When she arrived at the store she saw that the barber's chair was empty and only a cape was thrown over the chair.

Rias saw this, and her anxiety began to increase, and she thought to herself as if the barber was not in the store.

No, maybe there's a job and he's gone for a while so he'll be back.

And so Rias took a deep breath and entered the store.

When she entered the barber  in the second chair, he approached her and asked, "Can I help you, madam?"

I would like to cut my hair: Rias replied.

Then take a seat: said the barber.

And so Rias sat down in the barber's chair that had the cape thrown over it.

But as soon as Rias sat down on the chair, the second barber said, "Excuse me, ma'am, but you have to sit there, pointing to the last chair."

Rias didn't ask any more questions but got up from the chair where she was sitting and headed for where the barber told him.

When Rias sat in the chair where the barber told her, and a man in his 50s got up and covered Rias' whole body and then grabbed him when he grabbed Rias' cape, she started to feel even more nervous and couldn't get out any single words from mouth.

Then the barber asked him, "So what  can I do for you, young lady?"

At this time Rias, without realizing it, replied as if she were going to answer the barber who had seen him cut his sister hair yesterday.

She said: I would love the model that you did on that young girl yesterday.

Ok: said the barber.

 And so the barber returned to get the tools needed to perform Ria’s haircut.

Rias saw that when the barber returned he held clipper and other necessary tools in his hand and placed them on the table nearby.

Rias couldn't figure out why he needed a clipper, but before Rias could ask the barber why needed clipper, the barber started combing her hair and collecting it in a ponytail.

The barber then took the scissors and began cutting her hair.

After the barber finished cutting her hair, they already had a shaggy bob, so Rias thought the barber would make the necessary adjustments and even the bob,  so it ended, but then the barber did something that would surprise Rias He grabs the clipper and returned from Rias with a smile.

 Rias was so surprised by the barber's action that she did not speak at all.

And the barber turned on the clipper at this moment Rias anxiety began to increase more and more.

But she could not utter a single word, then the barber placed the clipper on Ria's forehead and moved it upwards toward the top of Rias head.

In these moments Rias said; forgive me what are you doing.

The barber turned the clipper off and replied: Miss, you told yourself me that you want the model I gave to a young girl yesterday, and the model I gave yesterday a young girl was the model of my daughter who gets a crewcut.

Yes, but I was talking about the model that the first barber gave to his sister.

I am very sorry to miss but I thought you were talking about me and so I started without asking you again and without telling you what model I had given a young girl yesterday.

No is not your fault: said Rias.

It is me who must apologize after I have spoken to you as if you were another person.

After Rias finished the sentence, the first barber entered the barbershop and greeted them.

Miss then you have finally decided to cut your hair.: he said.

Yes: said Rias, and then asked the barber who was cutting her hair could we do anything to keep me out of the store without a crewcut.

The barber who had just entered the store got closer and asked if there were any problems.

And so the barber who was cutting Rias hair told what had happened.

Oh, I understand can we do something that this beautiful lady not to leave the store unsatisfied.

After the two barbers saw for a few moments the damaged amount of Rias hair they were sad and said: excuse me miss but we had to end up with the haircut.

Call me Rias and no problem: she said enough is enough for me not to leave the store in such a way as she saw herself in the mirror.

And so the barber who was cutting her hair came back and turned on the clipper and with an HHhhhhhhhmmmm noise that filled the room he said, call me Elis and trust me you will love your new model as my daughter also felt so anxious when she got such a model for the first time: said the barber as he pushes Rias head down and starts buzz he nape.

Yes, can I ask you why your daughter got such a model: Rias said.

 She is in the army; Elis replied

But I thought girls working in the military weren’t forced to take such a model; said Rias.

No, it is not said that women in the army take such models, but my daughter is a commander and deals with young recruits and wanted to show that they should not take easy on her for the fact that she is female and so one day she decided to take a model where men and women think it takes a lot of courage for a woman to get such a model.

And so Elis moved to the left side of Rias' head and placed the clipper on the edge of her ear and moved it towards the top towards Ria's head.

After a few more passes, both sides and the back of Ria's head were already # 1.

And then Elise replaced the clipper attachment with another number and placed it in the middle of Ria's forehead and began to move it quickly after a few minutes Elise said: and so  Rias is all done.

And Rias head was with the number # 1 on the side and the back while the top of her head was with the number # 2.

After Rias thought for a while, she asked Elis: I'm sorry, but can you tell me how your daughter cut her hair.

Elis smile and told my daughter has almost the same pattern as you with the only difference that the sides and back are shaved smooth with a razor.

Rias thought for a while and said: can you make me the same model with your daughter.

If you want Ms. Rias then it will be my pleasure.

Yes please can u  do the same for me as u did  your daughter: said Rias

So you want me to shave your side, Ms. Rias: said Elis.

Yes please: Rias replied.

And so Elis turn the clipper again and removed the attachment, leaving only the metal blade of the clipper.

And Elie turned her head back to her chest and put the clipper on her nape again and started moving it towards the top of Rias head and after a few passes all the back of Rias head was already white and Rias scalp was exposed for the first time and continued to be exposed more and more.

After Elis had finished shaving, he turned it off and began applying shaving cream to the sides and back of her head.

Ellis then took a razor and began shaving Rias' head.

After 10 minutes the sides and back of Ria's head were shaved and so it ended, Elise said, removing the cape from Ria's body.

After Rias got up from her chair, she asked Elis how much she owed him for the cut.

But at that time the first barber smile and said Miss Rias since you were forced to take another model and not what you wanted then you have it for free.

Yes but it was my fault that I get a different model: said Rias.

I did not say whose fault was  I just said that the model is on the house miss Rias: said the barber.

Well, since you say I don't have to pay then thank you, and more thanks to you  Elis; said Rias.

About what: Elis said.

For the amazing cut: Rias replied.

I just did my job Miss Rias and I hope you come back to our store again.

For what reason would I not return: said Rias.

Because of the incident that happened to me: Elis replied.

 I said and a while ago it was my fault and you shouldn’t apologize: Rias said.

Thank you again and goodbye: said Rias and headed home.

You’re welcome when you want Ms. Rias both barbers: they responded.

 At home, everyone was amazed by Rias new hairstyle but Issei seemed to love Rias new model, after spending the whole night kissing and rubbing Rias head. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...