๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ - ๏ฟฝ...

By lililisvt

โœง*: โ”โ” ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐˜† ยฉ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—"
โ”โ”โ”โ” * ยฐ . ยท เผ„ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›"
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜"
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ "
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ "
โ”โ”โ”โ” * ยฐ . ยท เผ„ ๐—ฆ๐—ฉ๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐š…๐šƒ ๐š™๐š ๐Ÿธ "
โ”โ”โ”โ” * ยฐ . ยท เผ„ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐™บ๐™พ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ "
โ”โ”โ”โ” * ยฐ . ยท เผ„ ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™ด ๐š„ "
โ”โ”โ”โ” * ยฐ . ยท เผ„ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” "
โ”โ”โ”โ” * ยฐ . ยท เผ„ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ
โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐Ÿฝ ๐šˆ๐šž๐š๐šข๐šŽ๐š˜๐š– "

โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- " ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐š…๐šƒ ๐š™๐š ๐Ÿท "

7.8K 100 23
By lililisvt

-', (𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙬𝙪 ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
— ꒰‧⁺ ⌨︎ 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ˀ ☁️ *ೃ༄

-ˋ₊˚.☁️🦋‧₊° 
🗓:: 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐏𝐓 𝟏 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ [ an introduction to the ships inside seventeen's members with Nabi ] ˎˊ-

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

͙♡︎˚ 𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚕 *

˚.| CHEOLBI
AKA FATHER AND BABY

➵ |  When Nabi first joined the line up with seventeen, Seungcheol was the first one to welcome her with open arms. Nabi joined when she was thirteen years old and S.Coups found himself wanting to protect her and squish her fluffy cheeks. S.Coups grabbed Nabi's attention real quick because he reminded her of her father when he was in his younger years. Ever since S.Coups told her that he was the leader and that he would do his best to help her grow as a singer, she has stuck with him 24/7. S.Coups has witness Nabi grow up to be a super humble person and is really proud that he was a part of her growth. But in Nabi's case, she was able to see S.Coups grow as a great friend and leader.

Nabi was only a trainee for two years and the bond they both have is just the purest. There are times when both of them could give couple vibes, but have nothing more than just sibling affection for one another. When Nabi is having trouble with anything, she makes sure that S.Coups is the first to know and when she's missing her home, S.Coups makes sure to treat her as if she right at home. When Nabi is sick or isn't feeling like herself, Seungcheol is the first one to the rescue and makes sure she has everything she needs so that she could feel better a lot sooner. Overall, S.Coups is the dad, and Nabi is the child god brought to him and has to protect her at all times.

No one knows Nabi better than Seungcheol and that's a fact. Before she makes a decision or is planning on doing something, S.Coups is the one that helps her out. When Nabi is indecisive he is the one to decide for her because she believes and trusts him with the decisions he makes for her. If Nabi were to choose who she trusts more out of the whole group, it's definitely S.Coups. He was really nice to take care of her when she joined and she's happy to do the same to him as time goes by.

❝ if someone makes her cry one more time, you have a death wish ❞
— S.Coups

✎ᝰ┆CHEOLBI FACTS

┈► S.Coups bought Nabi her first pet for her 20th birthday

┈► When they had debuted, Nabi would always hide behind S.Coups when they went somewhere unfamiliar

┈► Since Nabi is always making dumb decisions, S.Coups is always deciding everything for her or is there to support her after her decision backfires

͙♡︎˚ 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗 *

˚.| HANA
AKA LIL ANGELS

➵ |  Jeonghan and Nabi joined seventeen at the same back in 2013, making them the fifth lineup of the group. At first, Jeonghan and Nabi were very shy and delicate to each other, in fear that they would cause damage to one another. They are both really soft for each other and do not like it when someone messes with them. When both are paired up together for anything, it's like you're watching two angels from heaven. They are genuinely really delicate people and you would just want to be delicate to them too. They recently had a photoshoot together for a well-known magazine and all of their magazines were sold out by the fans and even locals who found them mesmerizing. They never argue with one another and are always happy when they are together.

They don't usually act mischievous, but when they do you better watch out! They usually act that way as a pair. Nabi and Jeonghan are the only pair that succeed in all their pranks within the group. They understand each other even when they are not by each other. It gets really dangerous when they are against each other when it comes to games. It's either Jeonghan wins or Nabi does, there is no in-between. The members have even said, "if we want a peaceful game, let's make sure they're on the same team please."

But in all honesty, Jeonghan can't be without and Nabi, and Nabi can't be without her angel.  When you hear their laughs combined, the whole world just wants to keep them together. They are both a 'buy one and buy another one' because they belong together no matter how much the price is. It is said that if you separate them, the whole day seems grey and dim. Jeonghan and Nabi are the best duos out there and nothing could change that.

❝ it was as if fate had pulled us together and made me just for you ❞
— Jeonghan

✎ᝰ┆HANA FACTS

┈► When Seventeen was filming, 'One Fine Day', Jeonghan and Nabi spent almost the whole day without each other for the first time and Nabi cried for him for over an hour

┈► Nabi said that she thought Jeonghan was another girl joining svt when they first met up until the restroom accident

┈► Jeonghan said that Nabi is his ideal type

͙♡︎˚ 𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊  *

˚.| JONA
AKA GENTLE UWUS

➵ |  Joshua and Nabi are both known to have endless conversations in English. They both like having conversations in English when they want to keep something a secret from the rest. They are always such a vibe-full pair. Their vibe combine is calm and fresh in a way. Both are always in tune with each other and enjoy each other's company. Both are good at vibing with anyone and therefore are good when meeting new people. Both of them enjoy meeting new people and don't have a problem with it. Nabi has taught Joshua how to be a little more extrovert over the years.

When Joshua met Nabi for the first time, he believed that he had to always be there for her, even though she could befriend anyone. He knew that she could feel comfortable not just with him but with the others as well easily. So it was really quick for them to become friends. Since she didn't know anyone, except for Seungcheol and Jeonghan, Joshua became another friend for her to help her become close to the others. And told her if she needed help or wanted something, to tell him. At first, Joshua knew that she was not shy at all because of the movies and dramas she's been before she joined them, but Nabi is just so easy to become friends with and Joshua really liked that about her.

They are also gym buddies! The reason why Nabi is fit is because of Joshua. He lets her eat whatever she wants but she ends up going to the gym every time they get a chance. When they're overseas they go to their hotel's gym and exercise there. Nabi remembers Joshua being really scrawny when she first saw him, but as time went by he became buff and a lot more confident of himself too. If Nabi was ever in a situation where she needs someone to have a conversation that starts with something but ends with nothing of that topic, she calls Joshua for sure. If she wants to talk about birds having feelings, she calls Joshua. With him, she feels as if she will never be judge and have the best conversations of her life.

❝ if you want to talk about aliens, I'm here to tell you all about them ❞
— Joshua

✎ᝰ┆JONA FACTS

┈► every time svt goes to LA, Joshua makes sure to take her to his favorite restaurant

┈► Nabi said that her mother would love to meet him

┈► Joshua and Nabi are lowkey crackheads

͙♡︎˚ 𝚓𝚞𝚗  *

˚.| NAJU
AKA VISUALS

➵ | Jun and Nabi are both known for their killer visuals. They have been serving looks since pre-debut and haven't stopped. Both Nabi and Jun are known as the photoshoot duo because, wow! Both don't have difficulty when taking pictures of themselves because they are just that good. One would think that they must have a low IQ because they have the looks to take them anywhere, but they would be highly mistaken. Nabi has an exceeding IQ and Jun isn't far behind. They are each other's 'study-buddies' because they help each other out.

During their trainee years, Nabi would help Jun with his Korean, and Jun would teach her Chinese. They both think that they would have better communication with their fans from China and Korea if they know how to speak the language well. They also hang out and read books. Jun thought she was going to have a hard time reading to herself because of her bubbly self, but to his surprise she was quiet! They both recommend each other books they come across. They have their own v-live time where they review books they've read and tell their fans their thoughts on the book. The rates of teens buying books have gone up ever since they did their first book review.

Not only do they review books to their fans but they also teach them. Nabi teaches Korean and English, meanwhile, Jun teaches Korean and Chinese to their fans. They are one of the few idols that teach their fans through v-live. Ever since they've been added to Weverse, they have episodes of themselves teaching the language to fans and people across the world. Honestly, they are such amazing friends and nothing in the world could change that. Not only do they have outstanding looks, but they also have amazing personalities and hearts.

❝ it's nice that I get to give our fans knowledge about our culture and language with you ❞
— Jun

✎ᝰ┆NAJU FACTS

┈► Nabi thought Jun was related to super junior's Heechul when she first saw him

┈► Jun makes sure that Nabi looks good every time she goes out

┈► Jun and Nabi have both said that if they weren't idols, they would be teachers

͙♡︎˚ 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐  *

˚.| SOOBI
AKA THE CUTIES

➵ | Hoshi and Nabi are one of a kind. They both are really talented in what they do and enjoy it. They are each other's cheerleaders! When Nabi is doing something dumb or just anything in particular, Hoshi makes sure to cheer her on. When Hoshi told Nabi about the idea of him producing a song called 'Hurricane', she cheered on for him and told him to definitely do it. Even when it sounded like it wouldn't be anything, Nabi made Hoshi feel like it was everything. Hoshi becomes really serious when it comes to teaching the members new choreographies and sometimes Nabi becomes a little pressured. But even before he starts teaching, he apologizes for how serious and strict he's going to get. Even though Nabi is in the performance unit, she's always been a little afraid of Hoshi when he becomes serious.

When they first met each other, he was scolding Chan for not being on tempo with the music, so she always thought that he was mean. That's only until she started hanging out with him and noticing that he gets like that when he becomes frustrated. So since then, she promised herself to not frustrate him. They both know how to have fun and roll with things. During concerts or during 'Going Seventeen' episodes, fans can not wait to see SOOBI moments on the internet. They always cause fans to laugh and smile, therefore, making them even more endearing. What Hoshi loves about Nabi, is the way she puts her feelings into any song. When she sings, it's like he can feel the song and that makes him feel like he's flying in the clouds. She could be singing a song about heartbreak and you will feel the heartbreak, or it could be a song about partying and you will feel as if you're partying with her. You could feel the song through her voice and that's magical to him.

Hoshi and Nabi know how to have a good time and make sure others are having a good time as well. During practice, they try to make the members laugh so they don't feel tired of the pressure. But in all honesty, these two are just a ray of sunshine. You could see the way their faces light up when they are together. Want to laugh? Soobi will make you laugh. Want to stop crying? Soobi with definitely wipe your tears away. There's no need to feel any sadness when there is a whole Nabi and Hoshi walking in this world. These two are here to make everyone happy and if they fail, they will not give up until you have a smile on your face!

❝ let's dance till we can no longer feel our legs and feel as if we're dancing on clouds  ❞
— Hoshi

✎ᝰ┆SOOBI FACTS

┈► Hoshi helped Nabi choreograph her dance for her solo

┈► Nabi is Hoshi's inspiration for a lot of his choreographies

┈► Nabi has said that she would feel out of place if she had never met Hoshi

↳ ͙♡︎₊˚ 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚘  *ೃ࿐

˚.| WOOBI
AKA COUPLE GOALS

➵ | There have been many times where fans think that they are an actual couple. Wonwoo has said that he would date someone who is three years younger than him and that led fans to think that he might have something with Nabi. She has also stated that she would like dating men that are older than her because she feels as if they are more experienced. They both are seen to flirt with each other a lot and don't seem to be able to stop. It was later on said by them that they just feel really comfortable with each other and enjoy messing around with each other. Nabi has said that she would like to marry someone like Wonwoo but nothing has been said about that. During the time she got into so many dating scandals, Wonwoo was always there for her. When she felt as if she let them down, Wonwoo would tell her that they know that none of them are true and believe her over anyone else.

Wonwoo is just a sweetheart towards her and he's can't seem to stop. There are so many videos of him being so whipped for her, that it is easy to lose count of them. Nabi loves that he's a little shy and when he speaks, it's like she's listening to the ocean. His voice is really calming to her. Mostly when he still has his morning voice. They come in second place with skinship. Wonwoo always expresses his love for his hobbies to Nabi and recommends her to try it with him. And because Nabi adores him so much, she also gives it a try. Wonwoo would give her the world if he could, but for now, he gives her his love and affection.

Fans were really surprised when they saw the dating rumor regarding WayV's Xiaojun having a romantic relationship with Nabi. They thought that it would be another WOOBI article, but this one seemed more serious. Dispatch was all over the case. But fans are still wary if the accusations are true. If fans trusted a person to date Nabi, it would definitely be Wonwoo.

❝ if love could be a person, it would definitely be you ❞
— Wonwoo

✎ᝰ┆WOOBI FACTS

┈► Wonwoo acts really close to Nabi because she was the first female friend he ever made

┈► If Nabi wants to take pictures of beautiful things, she makes sure to add Wonwoo into the picture

┈► Wonwoo started getting a little into fashion because he liked the way that it made Nabi look more mature

͙♡︎˚ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗  *

˚.| ZIBI
AKA AEGYO BUDDIES

➵ | Woozi loves producing music with Nabi's voice. If he wants to pre-record a song that he finished writing, he calls out for Nabi. In an interview, he said that he enjoys producing songs with Nabi because she has a perfect voice. These two love what they do and that's something both of them have in common. They get away with anything! They keep this a secret but their aegyo combine gives the members one hundred more reasons to live. Woozi and Nabi come in first place when it comes to aegyo, Woozi being a little ahead. When they were trainees, Nabi was originally much taller than Woozi and it really embarrassed him. Nabi even thought that he was the maknae! Later on, Woozi grew to be an inch shorter than Nabi. Both are teased by the members for their short heights, but Woozi is always there to hit them with his guitar.

When Nabi first entered High School, Woozi recommended her to play a wind instrument. She picked the clarinet because she said that Woozi would be able to help her. For a performance she had to do in a talent show, she brought Woozi to play the piano and she played her clarinet. She decided that singing would be too overrated and instead chose to play her instrument. Woozi said that he felt like a proud brother when he heard her play the clarinet. After some time, both of them stopped playing their wind instrument and moved on. Nabi is currently learning how to play the piano and guitar because of Woozi. When Nabi wants to learn how to play a unique piece, Woozi is always the one that helps her out. He enjoys teaching Nabi how to play the guitar and piano because he feels as if he helps Nabi be a more talented idol than she already is. She's already smart, beautiful, multilingual, knows how to sing, rap, dance and now knows how to play different instruments. He's glad that he's part of her growth as an idol.

Woozi cares for Nabi as is he was her older brother and says that all of the time. Since Woozi can sometimes have trouble communicating with other idols, Nabi helps him out more with his social skills since he could be a little awkward. While Nabi was befriending Taehyung during ISAC 2015, Woozi was interacting with Yoongi. There were various memes of Nabi and Woozi collecting BTS members. They have each other's back in everything! If Woozi wants to collab with a female artist but is too awkward to do it, Nabi helps him out. When Nabi wants help with her singing, Woozi helps her explore various ways of using her voice when singing. These two are the brother and sister goals every sibling wants. ZIBI care for each other like no other.

❝ i have trouble communicating, but with you, it's as if I can communicate with the whole world ❞
— Woozi

✎ᝰ┆WOOBI FACTS

┈► Nabi was the one who told Woozi to call Suga 'father' back in ISAC 2015

┈► Nabi is most thankful to Woozi because she is able to grow more as an idol because of him

┈► Woozi has said that his whole perspective of life changed when he met Nabi

[ — ✦༷༷🍧༣ཾ྄❥ 𝚌 𝚘 𝚗 𝚝 𝚒 𝚗 𝚞 𝚎 . . .]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...