Can't Help Falling In Love {K...

By Mooish22

{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimiz... More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 (Season 2) •
Major Update

• Chapter 12 •

7.1K 208 314
By Mooish22

Today is a frustrating day, the examination day where you didn't have enough time to study enough.

And it is just an half day, once the exams are finish in the morning everyone is now allow to go home in the afternoon.

You were so nervous and feared that you may fail one subject out of all in advance, you didn't want to because as you thought you're too perfectionist.

After arriving at school earlier with your cousin, you got even more nervous.

But you're also a negative person too much, and over thinking a lot than others expected.

Before you went to your class, both of you and Kiyoko went to the gym with the doors are already open.

You didn't hear any sound of the balls striking at the ground or playing some.

You decided to peek quietly at the door while your cousin grab her shoes at the shoe rack.

While peeking outside the door, the raven hair and the shrimp are just getting started studying, with the bald and the libero in front of them.

"Oi! Where have you guys been last night?" Tanaka said with his hands at his waist.

"Both of you seriously didn't study? you're making this difficult for us" Noya joined, with a worried face.

"I-I'm sure we'll pass this!" Hinata said, continuing writing all the notes that the two second years gave them.

"The exams will start any minute, you guys should get going now" the bald said in disappointment, leaving the two first years still in fear.

"Please just give us a little more time to study!" the raven hair begged to the second years, with the shrimp also beside him.

"Fine. Since both of us are your senpais, we'll let you do it" Tanaka proudly said, making the other two happy.

You giggled to them, also hoping for the two first years to pass the examinations.

"Let's go?" your cousin said who came up to you, standing up properly and nodding at her.

But that stopped the both of you when the two seconds years saw Kiyoko and came running, shouting her and your name.

Before the crazy second years did it, your cousin closed the door immediately causing them to get hit hard at the door with a big bang sound afterwards.

'Sheesh, that hurts so bad' you thought to yourself, chuckling at your thoughts.

"They'll be fine, let's go" she said, as you chuckled one last time and nodded to her in agreement.

After arriving at your classroom first, you wave goodbye to your cousin as she did the same to you.

You step in as the bell rang in time, letting out a sigh of relief after.

You walk to your desk, with the tall blonde who is beside you staring at the beautiful view beside the window.

He was very quiet and calm today, expecting that he will pass through that exams at his thought.

"Oi Tsukishima, did you study for today's examination?" you sat at your chair after, turning his head to you with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, have you?" he asked in his deep tone, making you blush lightly from your cheeks.

"I-I did! Good luck to you and the others from the gym, I'm really hoping that everyone will pass so that they can also go to tokyo" you grin at him, also making him blush lightly and nodded agreeing with you.

"Same to you, shortie~" he teasingly said with a cocky smirk at his face, the blush from your cheeks got red deeper and pouted at him.

'She's really cute when she's pouting..god what am I even saying?' the tall blonde thought to his mind, making himself smile warmly after.

"Alright class! Here are your test papers, make sure to answer every question here and don't forget to write your name on it. Wish you all luck!"

The teacher said breaking the silence, as he started to put every test paper in every student's desk starting from the front row.

You sat properly, with your hands at your desk and a pen at your other hand, letting a heavy breath and trying to concentrate.

"Good luck on failing every subject, shortie" he muttered, but you have clear and neat ears that you can hear every mutter from everyone including Tsukishima's.

"S-shut up, slenderman" you muttered back with an embarrassing blushing face, making him chuckle after.

------

After a few hours of answering the test papers, the exam was finally over.

You were just a little nervous when it started, but thankfully that it was now done giving you a relief.

You glance at the tall blonde expecting the same expression as yours but your expectations were wrong.

He was still calm as usual since earlier, giving an 'what the heck' face.

Then he caught you, glancing at him as he glances back at you with a smirk and faded afterwards.

"Oi shortie, was the exam hard? I'm pretty sure you'll fail" you blush harder as he laughs, covering his mouth with his hand hilariously at you.

"I-It's very easy you know! I, at least answered all the questions on the test!" you stick out your tongue at him, like an absolute 'shortie'.

Both of you teased and make fun with each other until the bell rang for lunch break.

"Now if you excuse me, I still have to go to the gym" you said in a royal way, standing up and picking up your bag.

"Alright" he then suddenly smirk again with an idea that popped out inside his mind.

"Last one to get there treats a food later" he flick your forehead, causing you to move back your head slightly.

"O-oi!" you yelled at him, blushing even harder than you've ever expected.

You were about to grab him but he dodge and manage to escape, running towards the door outside as you follow him behind, yelling his name until both of you disappeared at class.

"I'm glad those two got along with each other" your teacher said to the other teacher beside him outside the hallway, leaning at the wall.

"Who?" the woman teacher asked with an eyebrow raised up and crossed arms.

"You know [L/N] and Tsukishima from my class?" the other teacher shake her head as a 'no'.

"I'm probably too busy discussing things in class, I don't care about the students at all" she said, making your teacher chuckle in embarrassment.

"That's too bad.." he muttered, making the woman teacher widened her eyes.

"Pardon?" she asked out of curiosity, with both eyebrow raised up.

"I-It's nothing! want to grab a coffee?" he shyly asked with a light blush to the other teacher, as she agrees and nodded at him.

"Sure. And I still have to check my student's examination papers afterwards." she said, both of them walked away to grab some coffee and rest for a while.

------

After when you and the tall blonde had a race to the gym, of course he won by getting there first while you behind who was very tired of chasing him with many sweats.

Both of you stopped in front of the gymnasium door that is closed, breathing both heavily after.

You didn't agree this to him and to happened, but you insisted to instead since he had already started and it was a lot of fun after all.

"H-how can you run faster than me, slenderman?" you kept on breathing heavily with your hands at your knees, slightly bending down and wiping your sweat from your face using your other hand.

"That's because I have longer legs than you, shortie" he didn't got tired from the running, but a sweat too from his face as he wipes it.

"Besides, a shortie like you won't ever grow even an inch~" he teasingly said, making your face red as a rose from ear to ear.

"B-baka, shut up! you don't know that!" you stuttered, standing up properly with your both of your hands at your side, clenching it as hard as you can.

You were still blushing and pouting at him which makes him smile after.

'How can she even make a cute face like that? so stupid..' he thought to himself, letting out a light blush.

Both of you suddenly heard the door as someone opens it, and it was the third year setter.

"Oh! you guys looked tired, did something happened to the two of you?" he worriedly ask like a crow mother.

"I just had a race with this slenderman to here and now, I have to treat him later" you gave a dark glare to the tall blonde as he did the same to you.

'These two are acting like a couple fighting' Suga thought to himself with a nervous smile giving at the both of you.

"Let's just get in so we can discuss about going to tokyo" the setter said, you and the tall blonde nodded in agreement with him.

The three of you went to the bench where everyone was waiting, your cousin was there who wave politely as you wave back at her.

You saw the four again who were still in fear even after the examinations were already finish, all they need to do is to wait for the result.

"Oi! can you stop being such a cry baby? the examinations were already done, get over it you dumbass!" The raven hair yelled at the shrimp, causing much more trouble than the other two troublesome second years.

You sat beside your cousin at the bench, with a warm smile at her face.

"Any good news for today?" you excitedly ask her, with a pure grin on your face.

"Not really, you know just normal doing my projects and stuffs as usual" she said, rubbing at the back of her nape.

You pouted a bit, wanting to know more about what happened to her today as both of you continued talking.

"Alright everyone!" the captain shouted, making everyone gather at the side of the gym and sitting down at the floor while the captain, the coach and the club teacher stood up in front of them.

"Now that the exams are finally over, we will have to wait for the results tomorrow. And I'm also expecting that some of you will fail" the coach, Ukai said with his arms crossed.

"Especially the four of you" he glared at the shrimp, the raven hair, the bald and the libero as they look away from him with unexpected faces.

"We're not included with that right?" you whispered to your cousin, as she let out a soft chuckle from your words.

"Of course not, we're the managers anyway. Whether we fail or not on the examination, we still get to go on tokyo" she said softly, making you understand now with an 'ohh' coming from your mouth.

The boys continued to talk about going to tokyo and about the match that they're going to play with.

Suddenly, your stomach started to grumbled from hunger and Kiyoko heard it, you immediately blush in embarrassment.

"We can eat our lunch now if you want, the others will follow later after their discussion" she said as she starts grabbing her bento from her bag.

You nodded to her in agreement, grabbing your lunch as well.

The two of you started eating while listening to the captain and the coach speaking.

You then felt something that there was someone staring at you again.

You look at the boys who were sitting down at the floor at your far side, which causes them to look at your way.

Then you did caught someone, who was staring at your gaze directly.

It was the tall blonde who had been staring at you for the whole time and not listening to their captain and coach speaking right in front of them.

You glared back at him, raising an eyebrow with a light pouting face.

'Since when did this jerk has been staring at me? such a creep' you thought in your mind, still glaring at him.

He suddenly smirk at you, the cocky one which giving an disgust face at him with a light blush.

'I have to admit, she's really cute when she's blushing. I mean, I could already tell that..' the tall blonde thought in his mind, also making himself blush and look away from her.

You also look away from him with a smile, continuing eating your lunch and your conversation with your cousin.

'You really are stupid, slenderman.'
'You really are stupid, shortie.'

[Omg I am so sorry that I publish this chapter sUpEr lAtE TwT I really had to finish my works from school and I didn't have time to write this, but now I finally finished them, yey! I'm really sorry again everyone! I'll try to publish the next one in time! ~notsushie]
[NEW UPCOMING BOOK!~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.5K 15
As Hinata Shoyo's little sister, I was there to support him. From when he was in junior high like me up until he joined Karasuno's volleyball team. I...
196K 4.4K 27
🌟NishinoyaxReader🌟 You are Daichi's sister and he's really overprotective when it's about boys! Even when it's your Best friend Kageyama Tobio But...
6.6K 116 8
Daichi x Reader. F/N L/N moves to Japan and finds herself going to a peculiar school, Karasuno. Always being alone and bored, she has a fresh start...
578K 17.1K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...