s.tape || m.yg (21+💦)

By yoonglesxyoongi

"I'll fuck you or I'll just leave you here to rest for the night?. You decide." His smile were somehow decent... More

intro
xxxprologuexxx
Sudden Encounter
Min Yoongi
Party
baby girl 💧
after 💧
ONESHOT
Outro

You decide💦

8.1K 204 121
By yoonglesxyoongi

A/N: dialogues in normal font are "ENGLISH".

In italic font are " TAGALOG" (PHILIPPINE LANGUAGE)

In BOLD font are "KOREAN"

this note is for you not to get confused.

Enjoy the chapter!. 😜👍

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As yoongi parked his motorcycle in his parking garage and turned it off, He immediately grabbed you by the wrist without saying a word and you both entered the garage door going straight to the second floor where his room was located.

You didn't protested either. You are not this kind of person to go out with any guys after you set drunk, not even to your ex.  But the way his hand were gripped tight on your wrist just made it feel right to come with him, Even his men's cologne that's been lingering through your nose were so hypnotizing.

His porcelain skin crept through his folded black polo sleeve, standing out through your fair skinned ones. His veiny arms are flexing from the way he gripped your wrist. It wasn't that hard but it wasn't that loose either; Just the right amount.

He successfully dragged you to his room and he let go of your wrist.  you didn't know whether in these two things that made you whimpered at the emptiness; You're just drunk or he's just too stunning right now.

You then lurked your eyes at the spacious bedroom that you're standing in right now.

The room was decorated with the combination of matte blacks and whites. Your mouth agape at the sight of the king sized bed that is placed at the center.

"Woah" you breathed in awe.

You tried to step forward but before you have ever attempted to do it, You felt a strong hand from your waist. Your breath hitched at the sensation.

Your body instantly started to feel warm and suddenly you felt his chest pressed on your back.

"If you think I'm a good man after I saved your ass from that dickhead awhile ago, well save it to yourself baby girl cause you're so wrong at that." His thick accent lingers through your ears as he whispered it to you, Caressing your waist with his veiny hands and you can feel his now hot breath on your neck.

You let out a shaky breath, trying not to let out a moan at the sensation but instead, you tilted your neck to give him more access on your exposed skin.

"Y-yoongi.." You breathed out as you felt his arms snaked around your waist and now he is back hugging you.

"hmmm..?" He just hummed in response whilst his eyes are still close and his nose slightly brushing on your neck, Taking his time to smell your fragrance.

"I need you" You replied, shutting your eyes softly.

You can feel him smirked. "I don't fuck people without their consent, I might get sued in the morning."

You chuckled in disbelief. "Now, you have clean conscience??, ridiculous." You sarcastically stated in your language. And you felt his fingers slightly gripped your jaw and made you face him.

"I don't understand what did you just said but there's one thing I need to confirm." He said, His face were so near at yours that you can even smell his menthol scented breath.

"What is it?."

"I'll fuck you or I'll just leave you here to rest for the night?. You decide." His smile were somehow decent but you know nothing in his intention were decent.

So were yours. Now.

You looked at him with hooded eyes and lustfully as you spoke almost immediately.

"Fuck me, yoongi."

And that's all it took for yoongi to crash his lips on yours like it was his favourite meal of the night.

He didn't even gave you a time to breathe and he just did it in a flash.

You felt his arms protectively wrapping on your waist while you roam your hands on his blonde hair as he guided you to the king sized bed that you fancied the most awhile ago.

He hovered over you while not breaking the kiss and you kissed back just as hungrily as him.

You know that this is wrong, This is totally wrong. Fucking a stranger just for one night is an absolute wreck, He might be worst than your ex. But you didn't know either why did you kissed him back there at the party and let him take you to his house and fuck you right there, right now.

"Oh god." You moaned as he found your spot on your collarbone and sucked it. You know he left a goddamn mark on it.

"Fuck that was hot." He said between his kisses, and he lifted you up for a bit to undress you.

And when the satin dress fell on the floor, Yoongi's mouth agaped at the sight.

You didn't have a bra and your private parts under were just covered with a black laced underwear that still is see- through.

You blushed in embarrassment. Watching yoongi's eyes trails on your naked body and how he stopped just right on your see through laced underwear made you covered your chest with your one arm and the other hand was to cover your private part below.

You earned a sharp look from yoongi and you immediately looked away from his stare. Still blushing hard.

He sighed "who fucking told you to cover it?." He asked. Voice low and firm.

You gulped "I... I'm just embarrassed, that is." You hang your head low and pouted.

You heard him 'tsk' and held your both wrist. "Now you're shy?." Then he shook his head and pulled away your arms from covering your naked body.

"Don't cover those, I am enjoying the view."

You blushed harder. And so, you let him watch you at the moment. And you know he is already eating you out in his head and all he just gave you at the least was a tongue licking his lower lip and bites it after at the anticipation.

God, You just can't wait how good he would make you feel tonight.

"take that panty off. And spread your legs for me while I undress. Get that?." He demanded and he pulled himself up from the bed then he worked on unbuttoning his polo.

You just nodded and did as what was told. Then as you're done and now your spreading your legs in front of him, He was fully naked and You've seen his dick.

Your breath hitched and bit your lower lip. He has an average length, pinkish tip, veiny, and oh gosh, He's fucking thick!.

You can't help but to let out a whimper as he slowly went back to bed, and his head just enough to level on your pussy.

He paused there for awhile, Caressing your thighs for a moment while staring at your pink, wet, womanhood.

"Look at this fucking pussy right here, so dripping wet. Is this for me baby girl?."

You just moaned in reply, squeezing your breast and biting your lower lip. Your heart is now thumping uncontrollably, both nervous and excited at the same time.

"Say it out loud or I'll fucking leave you here untouched." He warned and pressed his lips on your clit softly, teasing you.

"Oh my fucking goddamn Min yoongi!....fuck!ssssss----aaaah." You jolted forward, arching your back up as you shut your eyes at the sudden wave of pleasure hit you and your mouth fell open.

"I said.. Say it out loud."

"YESYESYES... It is.. For you, Just for you!." You chanted out, gripping the bed sheet.

"Good answer. Now, I want you to be loud for me, okay?. Yell it out on how good I make you feel tonight. got it?." He said as he kisses your thigh.

"Hmm..hmm. Yes I got it." You replied and in a snap you felt Yoongi's tongue on your clit, swirling on it in a different pace in which made your mouth fell open again and all just went out from it was a loud moan of pleasure.

"yesyesyes yoongi, taste my fucking pussy all you want. It's dripping wet and ready for you--AAAHHH FUCK!." you moaned loudly as you felt him groaned and you felt the vibration of his voice on your clit that made you go crazy.

He is not even entering his dick on you and you are already a moaning mess.

Now he's kissing your neck, pressing himself on your heated body as he trails the kisses from your neck up to your soft lips once again.

His lips were so addicting. Those thin rosy ones that is so radiant and smooth.

You gasped when you felt his tip levelled on your entrance and he went down his head to suck on your nipple while his other hand was busy playing with your other.

He works his tongue so good on your body, Making you more want him than just need him. You were too deep on your own thoughts about him until he entered in you without even a warning.

You let out a loud moan and hissed at the pain, You didn't have sex for awhile now and damn it was a massive stretch. He stopped for a moment and saw a tear trickle down your eyes. 

"say it and I'll move." His voice sounds so heaven in your ears, deep and seductive.

"Don't go anywhere. Just take it slow at first." You replied pressing your palm on his chest. Gosh, even his chest were hard and godlike.

Why is he so hot?.

A smirk painted on his lip and he leaned in towards your ear. "Too bad you picked the one who only fucks hard. So I can't go slow baby girl." And a wave of excitement and nervousness wash all over you that your breath starts to heave.

One more seductive whisper and you'll go crazy over that man.

"fuck...Do me real good then Min yoongi."

His smirk went wide and he winked at you "My pleasure." And he crashed his lips on yours harshly. Then he thrust in deep making your spine to arch up and pressed your body more on him so he supported you with his one arm and the other arm was on the bed supporting your weight.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as you go deeper into the kiss, Hearing him moan on it as he thrust more deep and fast in and out of you.

His every thrust were fast, deep, hard. His grunting noises sent you all the way to your own ecstasy, Own galaxy of pleasure by his touch, his kiss, his moan, him breathing out your name from time to time make you just go all over the edge. You never felt this kind of sex, even your ex doesn't go to this kind.

It makes you go crazy, He makes you crazy right now, and you can't believe this is the same asshole who dragged you out of nowhere and called you 'pussycat' literally days ago.

You didn't even know how did you ended up needing him. Under the influence? To get away from your ex? Or he's too fucking hot biker?. You didn't know which but hell damn you were gonna cum at any minute.

Your breaths are now breathing uncontrollably, Like a synchronized dance stepping in the same move, swaying at the same beat; heaving at the same pace.

"Y-yoongi... I'm---."

"Shush, hold still I'm fucking near too." He grunted as he thrust into you deeper. You tried to hold in by gripping his hair and biting your lip hard to prevent from loading out before he signals.

"Fuck yes baby grip it tight." He breathed and you did what was told. You gripped a handful of his hair in your tiny fist and kissed him deeply to mind yourself out from cumming.

He moaned in the kiss and glide his tongue with yours as you gripped on his hair tighter.

"yesyesyes do it, fuck grip it." He hissed and his thrust were now more faster and his mouth fell open, eyes shut as he let out a multiple "OOOOH" In his every thrust.

You bit your lower lip, Curling your toes as you tried more harder not to cum. This is now a torture for you, His thrust were now wild and your mind almost went blank at the overwhelmed pleasure you're feeling right now until you heard him grunted loudly.

"Oh fuck, cum with me baby... And fucking scream my name. Get me?." He stated as he gripped your neck in just a pleasurable weight and you put your head up making your mouth into an 'O' shape. Breathing out moans as you near into your climax again.

"Now baby girl, cum."

"AHHH MIN YOONGI!!." You arched your back up as you screamed it, letting out the wave of your pleasure out with your cum and your eyes roll up.

And as you crashed back down on the soft mattress, you felt a heavy weight on you almost immediately. Yoongi crashed himself on you.

The smell of your sweats mixed into the air of the room, The sweet and men fragrance were now filled in the sex air and your heavy breathings were all appreciated right now.

You can't just dare to talk, you are just too overwhelmed at what just happened and how Yoongi's body on you felt nice at the moment.

Neither one of you talked either, You were just both there on the bed still trying to calm your breathings and silently enjoying your body wrapped into each other. Your eyes felt heavy in the matter of second until yoongi spoke.

"Hey, You're still awake?."

"Kinda.." You responded tiredly, unconsciously playing with his damp blond hair from sweat.

"Wanna know something?." He said, His voice were still deep yet it was now soft and slightly tired as well.

Your eyes were now betraying you as it closes without your will, So you let it be and you just hummed at him in response. There was silence again, So you just opened your ears on what would he say.

You felt his head lifted up , probably he looked at you to confirm if you're still awake but since your eyes are closed and your breathing are normal now, you heard him sighed and you thought he would get up but then he just just went back to place his head down at the crook of your neck again.

A small smile painted on your lips. He is a softie after sex, but was he like this to his other girls. You just don't wanna know.

But your heart fluttered at what he said next, Like your question has been answered in that simple words and a faint blush escaped from your cheek.

"You're the first girl I had sex and cuddled in my own room. Stupid but true."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 640 33
❝ 'Are you decent?' 'Not morally. But I'm wearing pants if that's what you're asking' ➽───────────────❥ 'We ride motorcycles for a living, sell guns...
3.2K 253 16
❝Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!❞ ❝Oh..I'd rather like to fuck you.❞ started:01.09.23 ended:
185K 5.4K 49
"So fucking beautiful" he muttered. His lips once again met my stomach but then my body was jerked back. "Watch it kook, she's still mine whether yo...
32.1K 1.3K 8
You were his soulmate, that part he knew well. Until one day he didn't want you anymore. He couldn't, when all he could see from you was light and al...