Regal Academy - love is not...

By halna11

Hawk tries to admit his feelings to rose but something terrible happens, that leads to hawk and rose to datin... More

Chapter 1 - Back to school
Chapter 2 - New-old students
Chapter 3 - Not part of the plan
Chapter 4 - Sleepover
Chapter 5 - mixed confessions
Chapter 6 - Over Him
Chapter 7 - One Long Plane Ride
Chapter 8 - Holiday
Chapter 10 - The Start of a Problem
Chapter 11 - Not in a Million Years
Chapter 12 - Not Going to Happen
Chapter 13 - Meet my Family
Chapter 14 - Evil Wedding Plans
Chapter 15 - what to wear to the ball
Chapter 16 -The Ball
Chapter 17 - The set up
Chapter 18 - True feelings
Chapter 19 - The Wedding
Chapter 20 - The Big Battle
Chapter 21 - The Truth Comes out
Chapter 22 - The Letters
Chapter 23- The Start of a New Journey
Chapter 24 - A Visit to Another Relm
Chapter 25 - Mum? Dad?
Chapter 26 - False Hope
Chapter 27 - The Reunion
Chapter 28 - Graduation part 1
Chapter 29 - Graduation part 2 (final)

Chapter 9 - The New Normal

901 18 11
By halna11

At regal academy after the holiday with the whole team including the beauty twins

Rose's POV
I came early today to give out presents, but I got mobbed by fanboys again but unlike Hawk i have a system to get rid of them. I put my hand up and say "glass magic" and an invisible barrier surrounds me. To me it's pretty normal so I kept my hand up and carried on walking with my phone in my other hand looking at pictures of our holiday. Then I saw the rest of my team including that horrible Ambrosia. "Hey guys" I said smiling "hey what's up with your hand" LingLing asked after seeing my hand in the air. "allow me to demonstrate" I said while taking of my sunglasses, all of a sudden a bunch of princes started running towards me. Everyone looked worried but especially Hawk which was kinda weird. When the got close to me they fell back as if they had ran into a wall. "Granny taught me how to control my magic" I said putting my sunglasses back on. "You can use magic without your wand" Hawk said surprised but i just rolled my eyes at him and ignored him. "Anyways, Guys guess who got presents " I said in a sing songy voice. "Ok because you all went to earth you guys know what phones are so I bought them for you, Shawn,Esquire I don't know your favourite colour so I got you the black ones" I said while handing then new I phone 11s. (The phones are the iphones 11 that come in the pastel colours) "Astoria I got you a purple phone, LingLing gets the red one. Joy got the light green one, Fala's is the pastel yellow one, and um Adonis idk what colour you like so I git you the white one" I gave them all their phones before turning to Hawk and Ambrosia. "Sorry I didn't get you anything I didn't want your girlfriend to get the wrong idea" I said to Hawk in an innocent voice. And the rest of the time before the lesson we set up our phones and exchanged numbers. "Fala do you still want Isaac's number" I said while smirking. "Who is Isaac" I heard hawk ask Travis "he is Rose's childhood friend" Travis replied ."sure" Fala replied while smiling, the truth is I only did that to annoy Hawk and it worked.

In ceremonies class

3rd person POV
"Welcome back to school, today we will have a new student today" then Isaac stepped on to the stage, "Isaac" Rose squealed before running up to hug him. "Wait that's Isaac" Hawk asked Travis a bit jealous. After Rose let go Granny Cinderella continued "could you please introduce yourself" "of course, Hello everyone I'm Isaac Brave grandson of Merida Brave" Isaac said smiling "okay Isaac you will join Rose's team please go join them" Granny Cinderella said.
Isaac went and sat next to Travis "hey bro" he said to Travis and they first bumped, "you know each other" Hawk asked in disbelief how did everyone know Isaac but him.

Hawk's POV
"Hello nice to meet you, you must be Hawk that horrible low life that Rose is always complaining about" He said smiling innocently, "is that what Rose thinks of me" I asked looking down. "So continuing my announcement, from now on you will be living in dorms and there will be 2 or 3 in each dorm. So the list for boys is Hawk and Travis
Isaac and Adonis
Gerald and Finn
Brad and Chad
And for the girls
Lina and the ogre girl (sorry I don't know her name)
Oddete and Felicia
Astoria and Joy and LingLing
Finally Fala and Rose." Granny Cinderella was interrupted by the most annoying person in the world Ambrosia "what about me my name wasn't called" she sad while fluttering her eyes "well Ambrosia dear you don't get a dorm as a punishment for breaking my granddaughters ankle" H.M Cinderella said coldly. "You will only have your first lesson then the rest of the day off to move into your dorms, class dismissed"

Rose's POV
After we left the class we went to etiquette class with Prof Snow White, who couldn't tell I was Rose I mean I still look like my old self. "Good morning students today we will be learning table manners" Granny Snow White said. The class was easy I was really good at it, which was surprising. Prof Snow White complimented me which she never does. "Excuse me dear can we talk after class" she asked me, "sure" I replied with a smile. Oh no what have I done know Astoria is going to kill me.

Time skip after the lesson

Rose's POV
I went to Prof Snow White after class "hello dear, I think you are perfect for the Snow White family and I want to set you up with my grandson" I was shocked by what Snow White just said "um I thought you hated me" I asked confused "but I've never met you before" she responded. Then I took my glasses off "you don't remember me" I asked "Rose" Snow White said shocked "you look different what happened" she asked really confused. Then I explained everything "Rose dear do you still except my offer, you are a perfect princess, beautiful, graceful, elegant, rich. I am sure you would fit in perfectly with the rest of the Snow Whites." "I'm sorry but me and Hawk and exactly talking right now, and he has a girlfriend" I replied not knowing what to say. "Well I hate Ambrosia and she is not going to marry my grandson, please think about the offer" she said as she stood up and walked to the door "please think about it" she said then left me their.

Time skip to afternoon

Fala's POV
Me and Rose just finished decorating our room my half is blue with snow flakes and crystals, with a basket full of apples in the corner. Rose's side was pink with a walk in shoe closet and a big pumpkin shaped bed in the middle. "Are you okay" I asked Rose who was staring at the ceiling "I'm fine" she said while rolling on to her back. "You can trust me tell me" I said with a reassuring smile. "Well your granny tried to set me up with Hawk" Rose said, "I thought granny hated you, no offence" I asked wondering what granny was thinking.

The next day

In Fala and Rose's room
Rose's POV
When I woke up I saw Fala texting someone, but she refused to tell me who but i knew exactly who it was. "Let's go to school" I said to Fala, when we arrived Astoria was very stressed and Shawn was trying to calm her down. "Oh my grade, i want to kill her" Astoria screamed, Shawn seemed a bit frightened but still tried to help "calm down Astoria it is ok" Shawn said. "Do you mind telling us what happened" Fala asked smiling sweetly "well Ambrosia got chased by Hawk's fan girls and when she got mad she nearly killed her, so she is suspended for a week" Isaac replied looking at Fala and smiling. "Oh my grade, we are going to have the lowest grade in the year." Astoria shrieked. "Everything is going to be ok just calm down" I said loosing my patients, but Astoria did not get it "how can I calm down ROSE" she snapped at me. "Guys look over there it's Rose" A fan boy screamed "after her" another on said before all of them started chasing me. After running for a few minutes I jumped into a bush."what are you doing here" Hawk asked, I just glared at him. Of course there are millions of bushes but the one I happen to jump in is where Hawk is hiding. "Guys I hear something in that bush a fan boy screamed, I jumped out of the bush "time magic" I said really annoyed and all my fanboys and Hawk's fan girls froze. "Your welcome" I said to Hawk coldly while walking away, then I snapped my fingers and everyone was back to normal. "Hey Rose I'm really sorry for snapping at you it not your fault it is Ambrosia's"Astoria said with guilt "it fine" I replied happily then hugged her. *bell rings and the team goes to a lecture with Magister Repunzel*

Isaac's POV
I love regal academy it is so much better then being home schooled, and I already have good friends. That Hawk guy isn't as bad as Rose said. After a really boring lesson we had potion making with Dr  Lefrog."ok Astoria your team will be split into 2 because your team is really big , so your team 1 will be joy, Travis, LingLing and Adonis. Team 2 will be Astoria, Fala, Isaac and Hawk" Dr Lefrog said. "What about me, can I be in Joy's team" Rose asked. "Actually Rose you have to be in Hawks team because you need a potion that requires strong magic and your the only one with magic strong enough" Dr Lefrog replied. Rose frowned and walked towards us, she has a problem with Hawk but she won't tell me. I was happy I was in the same group as Fala.

Rose's POV
"Hawk and Rose get the ingredients" Astoria demanded as she handed me and Hawk each a piece of paper with the list on it. The first item was moon dust which I found almost immediately, the rest of the list was a breeze. Ok lastly fire ants I thought to myself when I finally spotted them I noticed that they were out of my reach. "Would you like a hand" Hawk asked "I can manage myself" I said coldly, I waved my hands around and then I pointed to myself the the fire ants. As the fire ants floated down I couldn't help but feel watched when I turned around I saw Hawk staring at me, I've had enough of him. "What do you want" I hissed at him still annoyed, "I wanted to explain myself so we can be friends again" he said frightened of me. "Look Hawk you got 2 minutes better start explaining" I said while folding my arms "ok so I didn't mean to start dating Ambrosia I don't like her it was all a misunderstanding" "ok first of all I don't care who you date, I just assumed that you valued our friendship. Second of all why don't you just break up with her" I responded, "well it's not that simple" he started but I cut him off "look if your here to apologise it means nothing to me, unless you actually take into account what you've done and find a solution" I said walking off to Astoria. "Ok everything is ready now Rose aim your magic at the pot then we are finished" Astoria said after Fala and Isaac finished mixing in the ingredients. "Midnight magic" I said then everything went black.

An hour later

Still Rose's POV
When I opened my eyes I saw granny, "granny" I said hopping for an explanation. "Rose dear I'm so glad you are alright" she said hugging me really tightly. "What happened" I asked confused "well you used midnight magic it is the most powerful magic in the entire fairytale land, but if you use it ever again you could kill yourself" granny said worried. "Don't worry granny I'm fine, so how long was I sleeping for" I asked wanting to go see me friends "oh only an hour you only missed one lesson, now hurry along to arts master beauty's class before you are late"Granny said as she waved bye and walked off. I headed to arts master beauty's when I entered Astoria looked relived "yess you came our grade is safe" She exclaimed. "What Astoria meant to say is that we are happy you are alright" Fala said while giving Astoria a 'really' look. "For our assignment a team member has to sing an original song" Isaac explained "and you have the best voice in our group" Joy added smiling. "Plus you said you wrote a song when we were on holiday" Fala said."ok fine but I have to finish writing my song, and I need help" I said unamused. "I'll help you" Fala, Astoria,Joy and LingLing said in unison. "Ok what about the boys" LingLing said. "Don't worry we will be fine Travis said happily because he didn't have to help write a song Hawk, Isaac, and Adonis nodded in agreement with Travis. "Ok where should we go to write the song" Joy asked, "what about the lake" LingLing suggested.

So I made this a longer chapter so this isn't really the end of the chapter, so I'm going to add the end of this chapter in the begging of the next. 2171 words
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 810 24
New Year. New People. Same Crush! What if Hawk doesn't feel the same as Rose does? A new girl? What will happen to Hase? Will their ship sail? Or wi...
23.1K 444 33
Hey, it's Queen of Glory here, I have republished this story I'm back with some Regal Academy Oneshot! I'm a Hase shipper mostly and If you recommen...
78.7K 1.2K 34
Hi hase fans as I said I am continue with my hase story sorry guys I thought you didn't like my story so I deleted wattpad ???? but now i...
1.9K 33 21
This story will be like season 3 of regal academy The snow queen and kyra might be trapped but Vicky has other plans to destroy rose Cinderella what...