Last train to Morioh (josuke...

By Nani_is_Nani

💫fixing spelling errors 💫 Y/n is a young girl who lost her father at a very young age, Muhammad Avdol. Muh... More

"Goodnight Dad..."
"proud of you"
"America Delinquent"
"What the hell did you say about my hair?"
"Mr.Joestar"
"Let's go Hunting"
Aerials
Aerials pt2
" I'm Shigekiyo Yangu "
"Come with me"
"Im sorry"
Cinderlla
Look over here
Heart Father
"Highway Go Go"
"Three Days Grace"
"Last train to Morioh"
⚜️Aerials x reader⚜️

"Business"

6.5K 297 752
By Nani_is_Nani

" I'm Shigekiyo Yangu and I'm 13 years old!" He said happily.
—————————————-

" so What school do you go to? And what grade are you in?" you asked him as you wanted to gather as much information as you could on him to report to Jotaro.

"I'm a second year at Budogaoka Middle School! I weigh 110 kilograms and my mama and papa call me Shigechi!" He said as he started to rant on with a lot of information.

You even pulled out a small notebook and began to write down the important information so you didn't forget.

"My turtle I have at home is named Gonta! The other day I was wondering if 41 yen ,62 yen, 150 yen tasted different, so I licked them all and mama yelled at me" he said

For a kid not much younger than you, he talked a lot.
Maybe it was because you grew up a little to fast but either way, you made sure to write down important information.

"This is a picture of my mama" he said pulling out a picture form his pocket.

"Oh, your mom is actually kinda hot" you over heard Okuyasu.

"Tell me about your stand" you told the boy.

"You call them harvest right?" Said Josuke.
"Did they really collect all of this?"

"Yep! They pick up coins in ditches, underneath vending machines and things like that!" He said.

"Woah! It's like your returning the forgotten money back into the economy" said Josuke.

"Woooow! Did your brain hurt after thinking about that?? You actually pay attention to Econ class?" You said sarcastically.

"I might not get perfect grades but they are good enough!" Said Josuke stomping his feet.

You giggled as you sketched the new stand to show Jotaro later.

"You know I'm kinda jealous! You're smart" said Okuyasu.

"Really you think I'm smart?!"

As you let them have a conversation, you properly fixed your notes. Finished up a sketch you did on the stand, you added little side notes about it.

You heard the boys yell in the background as you tried to focus on your notes. You didn't want to waste Jotaro's time so you wanted to clean them up.

"Did he ever mention his moms name?" You thought to yourself.

Soon the boys started to loud again.

"Ugh guys! Can you be any louder I'm trying to focus!"

"H-hey!" Said Okuyasu as he grabbed you and Josuke in a head lock.

"Look, Josuke stop being and goody-two-shoes! If he's willing to give us money then we shouldn't argue! We should take it dumbass!" Said Okuyasu.

"Wait you can't be serious!" You said. Getting out of his grip.

"I agree with y/n, my pride won't let me do that" said Josuke.

"COME ON! ILL TAKE ANYTHING ANYONE GIVES ME!" Yelled Okuyasu.

"Clam down!" You told him.

"Look I totally understand where your coming from! Stop crying!" Said Josuke.

"But..." Okuyasu cried.

"What's so good about money anyways? It dose nothing but sit in a bank" you said.

"Well sorry we got poor people problems! Something like this isn't a problem to you rich people" said Josuke.

"I'm not rich!" You told him.

"Yeah? How much yen did you change at the atm?" Asked Josuke.

"I just changed a 20 US dollars!" You said.

"20 US DOLLARS IS LITERALLY 2141 YEN!" Yelled Josuke.

"Is that a lot?"

"Oh my god y/n" he said.

As he continued to plan about money with Okuyasu. You grabbed the door phone wanting to call jotaro. You over heard Josuke.

shigechi and Josuke sat at a bench

"Look shigechi, we cant take money like that from you, what you just tried to do right now is the same as to buy friendship" he said.

"Oh... I didn't mean to" said shigechi quietly.

"I believe friendship is something that grows between people through a common bond" said Josuke.

"Woah.." you said under your breath. You where surprised to hear this from him, maybe he really is a good boy?

His words felt like he was speaking from the heart. You felt your heart skip a beat and your face started to blush.

" but that's not what I meant" said shigechi.

"I know, I get how you feel, we are all stand user buddies" said Josuke.

"Wow, Josuke that was really nice" you said.

"Why don't we start a business and bond a friendship that way?" He said.

"Business?" Said both you and Okuyasu.

"If we use all of our stands together, we can make on a very big project! And make a lot of money, and from there we call get half of our share!" Said Josuke.

Your smile dropped when you realize they he was planning on just getting money out of him
"Wow ok... just when i thought you where genuine, whatever I don't want to be apart of this" you said getting up form the seat.

Getting up, you pulled out your phone and called Jotaro once more.

"Y/n! What the hell happened earlier!" You Can tell he was mad.

"Sorry, but I have something for you... it's a new-" you where cut off.

"I don't care! Next time you scream over the phone I want you to scream your location and what's happening! If you have time to scream you have time to spit information!" He yelled very aggressively.
"Do I make myself clear?!" He yelled as you can hear him hit his desk as things rattled due to impact.

Your heart felt cold, why was he yelling? Why was he so mad?
"Yes sir" you responded.

You heard him take a deep breath as he took his time to cool down.

"What did you have for me?" He asked.

"Just..." for some reason you were scared. Why? You did your best to calm down and speak.

"There's a new stand user, friendly. He's a 13 year old boy, his name is Shigekiyo yangu, be he goes by shigenchi. He's a second year at Budogaoka Middle School" you said.

"His stand are small but there's  many
of them, I have a sketched picture even if you want to see it, and there's a theory that he may have been shoot with the arrow" you said.

"I'm afraid someone has been making more stands as we speak" you finish.

"Right, I want to back to the hotel as soon as possible" he said as he hung up the phone.

You sighed.

As you turned around, you where surprised to see Josuke.

"Are you alright? You look like you've see a ghost..." he said.

"Im fine, just worried... I need to get back to the hotel" you said.

Josuke grabbed your hand as you tried to walk away.
"Are you sure your alright? Is it the business we are doing? Or did something else happen?" He asked worried.

You looked down at his hand in which was holding your tightly.
His eyes followed yours and saw his hand.
He let go shyly and asked again.
"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I just got work to do" you said as you waved goodbye.

——————————————————————————

Sorry the chapters are shorter than usual. 
I've just been wanting to post more chapters and I still have work to do for school. I have a lot to do, even for college, I need to sign up and write a paper about myself.

I plan to go to Academy of Art University.
I wish to do storytelling, and stuff like that but I'm scared. Anyways enough with my boring life.

I hope you like this chapter💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 116 38
Y/N is a lonely guy who just wants somebody to love. After Josuke and Okuyasu challenge the rumors about Y/N they find a new friend. For Josuke the f...
1.1K 53 7
Defeating DIO was a long tough battle with lives lost to time. Unfortunately, one of these lives was Holly Kujo the Crusaders were unable to save her...
204K 7.7K 45
Y/N is an introverted individual. Preferring to avoid conflict rather than instigate it. So how the hell did she end up on a trip to Egypt with the s...
98.3K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...