HATING YOU

By thatbitchonline101

Markus is captain of the football team. He is the golden boy which equals good grades,perfect hair and popula... More

Intro vs characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 24

7.7K 242 203
By thatbitchonline101

Markus POV: 

This last few days with Hunter had been amazing. We have been hanging out every day, going on secret dates and he has been buying me gifts. A lot of gifts. I was so confused at first I asked him if he had been abducted by aliens or something. He would always just laugh and simply kiss me.  

His kisses are always different some are soft and gentle others are fierce and passionate no matter which one I would always feel a burst of happiness once our lips touched.  

Today was the last day of our...free trial. Which means today we decided if we going to be boyfriends or if we are just going to stay friends. We both know we sure as hell can't go back to being enemies. We made it too far.

We had a flight to Switzerland tonight and I could not help but feel jumpy. I would be spending 3 weeks with my soon to be boyfriend and we would have Christmas and New years together! The downside is we will be spending it with our families who still think we hate each other. 

I purposely took my time with my locker waiting for the hallways to clear. It took a while because everyone wanted to say goodbye to each other. So much hugging and crying like we aren't going to see each other in 3 weeks. I guess I'm only saying that because unlike them I would be spending time with my boyfriend. BOYFRIEND. I could not help but smile like an idiot again. 

Once the halls were cleared. I saw Hunter wave and fist pump to his buddies and then made his way over to me. I tried to look like I was pre-occupied with my locker to make it less suspicious. 

"Hey... so today is the day..." he whispers gently once his friends were out of sight. 

"It is?" looking at my locker like it was the most important thing in the world. I did not want to seem too eager. 

"Can you look at me?" his voice sounded annoyed so I turned around quickly. 

"Sorry" 

"Look... I don't think this is going to...work..." he says calmly with a stern face. 

My heart dropped below my stomach. It shattered into million pieces and made is way down my body in small bits of heartbreak. My eyes were starting to sting and I felt a lump in my throat. Had I read this week all wrong? 

"I thought-" my voice started too crack   

"It's just... I thought about it and... if we are going to be a couple you can't deny me of eye-contact...it just a turn on I'm not ready to give up" he says grinning like an idiot. 

It took me a while to realise he was messing with me. He looked so proud of himself. Angry ran through me quickly. Does he think this is a joke? 

"You are so-" before I finish my sentence I started hitting him in the shoulder then I hit his head so he could gain more brain cells he is clearing lacking. 

"OW!" he complained as I kept hitting him "what happened to no more physical fighting?" 

"It not my fault you are an idiot" but I stopped hitting and tried to control my anger.  

"I'm the idiot? You are the idiot to think I would ever say no to being your boyfriend" he says pushing me back to my locker and closing the distance between our faces. "Why would I ever give up on someone like you... I may be an idiot but I'm not stupid" 

Just like that, all my anger disappeared and the butterflies came back. He was basically impossible to stay mad at when he said stuff like this. For someone who never been in a relationship, he sure knows how to make someone swoon.  

"Stop saying nice things. I am meant to be mad at you" I huffed but my face was as red as an apple. 

He lets out a deep chuckle and kisses me sweetly. It did not last for long but it was perfect. He moved back suddenly and look around. As if he heard something but there was no one here. 

"Let's go home so we can get ready," he says still looking around suspiciously. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, I just feel like there is someone here but could just be the janitor" he shrugs grabbing my hand to follow him out.  

Yeah, it was probably the janitor.     

-------- 

"Markus, have you seen my pink jumper?!" my sister yells from her room. 

"No!" I yell back frustrated. She has been asking me where her clothes are for the last 30 minutes like I am her wardrobe police. This is why unlike the rest of my family I have been packing for the last week and early this morning. I hate leaving things until the last minute. You are always likely to forget something. 

While everyone was panicking and rushing I was just chilling my room watching Family Guy. I got texts from my friends wishing me a safe flight and Ella posted on Instagram that she had just landed in Dubai. Her hotel looked amazing.

After the chaos we all ready to get in the car and drive to the airport. Hunter's family was right behind us in their nice jeep. My Dad was sitting at the front with the driver while my mom behind with Abby. I was seated at the very back so I could lay back and text Hunter without any wandering eyes. 

"Markus, during this trip I don't want any drama or fighting. Do you hear me?" my mother says with an assertive voice. 

I am so glad it is dark and she can't see my face because this is hilarious. She said that as Hunter just texted I can't wait to make you moan in Swedish. 

Does he know we are going to Switzerland, not Sweden? 

"I asked if you heard me?"

"I hear you loud and clear" rolling me eyes in the dark. 

I put on my headphones to block out the rest of the world and closed my eyes until the journey was over. My little meditation was sort lived as 20 minutes later we already at the airport. Our parents told us to wait in the lounge will they checked in our bags. Abby made sure to sit between me and Hunter. She probably thought it was a good idea to prevent us from fighting but right now I just want to sit with my new boyfriend and she's kind of ruining that.

We all sat there in silence unsure on what to say or do next. Finally are parents called us over, recusing us from this torture. I hope this is not what it's going to be like during this whole trip. 

After a few hours of security checks and airport shopping, it was finally time to board the plane. Our parents were flying first class while we travelled Business class. Hunter and I came up with a great plan to tell our parents we wanted Business class to 'save money' but we just wanted time alone with any eyes on us but Abby did not want me to be left alone so she changed her ticket as well. Which I would be grateful for usually but now I am slightly irritated. 

We were the first ones in so we able to put in our suitcases without any problems. I looked over to see Hunter sitting in 2A looking bored at his phone. I glanced at my ticket. It said 2B which meant I would be sitting next to him for the next 10 hours. I could not help but feel overjoyed. 

"Do want to switch?" Abby says randomly staring at my ticket. 

"It's fine... I have movies to be watching anyway...he won't even talk to me" 

Abby looks at me for a moment then takes a deep sigh. Her eyes move to her ticket and then to Hunter. She looks like she was trying to calculate something as she rested her chin on the chair pouting slightly. 

"Markus...can I please sit close to him? I just...I just- please?" she was fully begging at this point. 

I wanted to say no. I wanted to say he is my boyfriend so leave him alone. I wanted to tell her he is mine and only mine.

"Okay, sure" I simply say regretting it as soon as the words came out of my mouth. 

She claps her hands mouthing thank you and rushes over to sit in 2B. Hunter looks surprised to see her sitting there and looks at me puzzled. I shrugged and went to sit in 4A. After everyone on the flight and settle down and staff did the safety precautions. I could not help but look over every now and then to see what was happening. I heard laughter coming from row 2 and it should not hurt too see my twin sister and boyfriend getting along but it did. It hurt because she is just as helplessly in love with him as I am. 

LOVE? 

Wait...that is absurd, I can't be in love with him. It's way too early! We just started dating officially a few hours ago. I remove the thought from my head and decided to sleep my problems away. 

*10 hours later*

"Markus...wake up...Markus" I felt a strong handshake me. 

"What-" I say half asleep my eyelids felt heavy and all I wanted to do is go back to sleep. I tried covering myself with the blanket more and mumbled leave me alone. I shut my eyes back but then I felt the hand again. 

"Princess we have to go now," the voice said softly still shaking me. 

I groan in annoyance trying to hide under the covers. Back to dreamland.Back to dreamland. Back to-

I heard a deep sigh and arms wrapped around me pulling me out of the plane seat. Then moved my body to cling on their backs with one swift motion. I was too sleepy to care I was hanging onto Hunter back like a child. I just wanted a few more minutes of precious sleep. So I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes again. 

I heard someone asking to help with the luggage and I heard a woman giggle on how cute we were but I was too busy trying to sleep to care. 

"Hunter...why are carrying Markus?" 

I was too sleepy to see who it was but I can bet it was Abby. 

"No one else is going to carry him and he is being a massive baby so he is going to get treated like one" his voice sounded cold. 

I am so going to bring this up later. 

"Could you have not just have woken him up?" Abby says still baffled at the sight. 

"Where is the fun in that?" I could feel the smirk on his face. 

After that, I basically went back to sleep until I was roughly dumped on a cold chair. I woke up instantly to see Hunter beaming at me as if he was the worlds best boyfriend. I realised we were at the baggage collecting area and we were also alone. 

"What are you grinning about," I say rubbing my eyes to fully wake me up. The thing about deep sleep it's really hard to fully wake up. 

"Well, Abby took us the most cutest pictures ever do want to see?" he says still looking like a baby who tried candy for the first time. 

"No" I groan knowing it was going to be embarrassing.

He ignores my protest and sits next to me. Showing a picture of me drooling on his shoulder and him smiling at the camera with big thumbs up. I cringe at the picture and push it away from my sight. 

"Please delete that" 

"Where is the fun in that?" smiling at the picture. 

"Why you smiling at the picture like a creep" I tease. 

"I think this photo is wallpaper worthy" 

"Don't tell we become one of those couples" 

"Oh we have" he jokes putting the picture as his home screen background.  

"What if someone steals your phone and sees it?" growing concerned suddenly. How do explain to someone why that picture is his home screen. 

"Only people who know my password can get into my phone and the only person that knows my password is you and me," he says. 

"I don't know your password-" 

"9999" 

"That's the stupidest password I have ever heard" 

"Exactly it has no meaning so no one would ever guess it" 

I fight the verge to roll my eyes and look at my phone it was 2 pm in Switzerland. I still can't believe I slept for the whole trip. I had so many movies to watch and books to read. Not to mention I was being dragged through the airport like a baby. That is so embrassing. 

"What did my parents say when the saw me on your back?" 

"They asked why and I said you weren't moving and we were running late" shrugging like it was the most obvious thing. 

"Did they believe it?" 

"Of course they did. I am an amazing liar" 

"That not something to be proud of" I rest back into my chair to play on my phone when all memories came flooding back in. 

I sat up and turned to my stupid boyfriend and hit him in the head. 

He looked up at me shocked but before he could say anything Abby and our parents came rushing in with suitcases being dragged by staff. Our mothers look furious and our Dads were laughing about something together. 

"What did we tell you about fighting?" mom says with eyes that could kill. 

"Hunter, I told you no drama," his mom said to him with a cold stone face. 

"It was HIM," we both said pointing to each other. 

We looked at each other and grinned trying to stop ourselves from laughing. Everyone else looked at us weirdly.

This going to be an interesting trip. 

-----

I NEED SLEEPPPPPPPPPPP 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 19.3K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
7.8K 212 32
Sam's senior year at Ravendale, a mixed school for humans and furs was going to be different, he was sure of it, why else would he move schools right...
8.4K 389 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
3.3M 97.6K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...