๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ...

By hawxsy

เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ... More

๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“
-๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
-๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
แด€ส€แด„ แดษดแด‡. - ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–“๐–” ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
แด€ส€แด„ แด›แดกแด. - ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
แด€ส€แด„ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡. - ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
ไธ€
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š

ไบŒ

70 8 5
By hawxsy

Bakugou silently closed the front door of their dorm house. He forgot to put a rope outside his window so he had to get in from the front, hoping everyone will be already sleeping. He's been going out for two weeks now to the deserted city. Their classes stopped and so did the city. The protests continued during the first week, most of the students going crazy about it and the pros ignored it as they've been locked at Yuuei, trying to come up with a plan. Nothing happened, it seemed like the heroes are doing nothing in that huge room they're locked in. The students haven't heard from them since the lockdown started so now they're pretty much living on their own at the Yuuei grounds.

People disappeared. The first half of the citizens who sympathized with heroes had to leave Japan because they were in danger. The other half who stayed sympathized with the villains but since the 'good' people left, they had nothing to do other than wait for the League to give orders on how do they plan to attack Yuuei. Japan has been silent ever since the people left.

Bakugou felt extremely vulnerable on his patrols in the city. His mentor is dead and he still doesn't know how to control One for All, sadly he knows he's the wielder of it now. Meaning he has to take down the League, Deku being his first target. He also felt vulnerable because he knew people are watching. As deserted as the city seemed, he knew they are everywhere. Bakugou read all the posters in the streets which said where the small hideouts are, asking people to join the movement if they haven't yet. He knew that if he used his quirk, One for All or his own, they would jump out on him a second later, probably beating him to death. All he could do was run through the city until dawn before he had to head back. After two weeks, he still had no trace of the League of Villains. 

Bakugou knew he was done when the light behind him turned on. He gritted his teeth and turned around to face a certain half and half boy slurping on his 3 am cold soba. They had a silent staring contest as Todoroki continued eating and it almost seemed he's going to shrug it off and leave, almost.

"Where have you been going for the past two weeks?" Todoroki asked once he finished his soba and crossed his arms on his chest. "We're trying to figure out what happened to the heroes and you keep leaving."

"Exactly, I do something unlike you." Bakugou hissed and swiftly pushed down his hood. "You stay here, wondering about when will the heroes come out while I go out there and actually try to find the League."

"And what then?" Todoroki nor Bakugou noticed that they walked closer to each other and Bakugou wasn't far from punching the boy right in his scarred eye. "Let's say you find them. You can't possibly take them all down. They probably still have those quirk blocking bullets and you, out of all people, know how it feels. They killed the number one hero, I don't think some Yuuei student will be a problem for them and I don't think the fact that you have One for All scares them since you don't even know how to use it properly." Silence filled the air and Bakugou felt like he's going to bite off his tongue in order to stop himself from jumping on Todoroki. Bakugou knew he was right and he had nothing to say on that.

"They didn't kill him." Bakugou started and that made Todoroki stop in his tracks. He turned around with confusion on his face and scanned Bakugou's angered face. "He did."

Todoroki very well knew this is personal to Bakugou the same way killing All Might was personal to Deku. He knew that Bakugou wants to be the one to take down the villain. He used him after all, tricked him for his own purposes and no one dares to trick the Bakugou Katsuki.

"Go get some sleep." was all Todoroki said before continuing to go to his own dorm. "We decided to break in the room where the heroes are in the morning, some guys from the class 2B are also joining us so you better behave."

"Why are those extras tagging along!" Todoroki ignored the yelling and closed his dorm door as Bakugou walked towards his own, huffing out swear words like he always does.

^

The morning was the same as always. The students of class 2A started to gather in the common room where Yaoyorozu gave out her tea and Ashido passed the fresh pancakes with the help of Jiro and Uraraka, who despite her injury and inability to use her quirk still decided to stay and help as much as she can.

Bakugou walked down in the same hoodie and sweatpants he wore yesterday and silently took some pancakes to fill his growling stomach. He still hated the idea of some kids from class 2B joining them but the curiosity of what are the heroes doing overcame it. Bakugou hated class 2B probably as much as Monoma from 2B hated class 2A. Bakugou hated them because, despite the fact that they have lower chances of becoming pro heroes, they were constantly making bigger progress than the class 2A, who are basically ought to become pros immediately after they graduate. 

"How are we going to do this?" Bakugou asked since he was the only one missing last night when they planned this. 

"I and Tetsutetsu will simply be used as a ram!" Kirishima quickly explained their plan, telling Bakugou the one guy from class 2B who will be joining them. It made sense, Kirishima won't be able to break the door by himself, even with his Unbreakable, and since Tetsutetsu has a similar quirk, it should be enough. 

"And the others?" Bakugou asked and gulped down the hot tea, not worrying about it at all. 

"Monoma is tagging along just because. He is Monoma after all. He probably just wants to see our plan fail. Where is Monoma there is Kendo, we will need her to keep him down. Kuroiro and Awase also decided to go." Bakugou was glad not many kids from 2B are coming but Kirishima continued. "You're coming Bakugou, together with me, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Tokoyami."

"Not everyone is coming?"

"No," Todoroki started, already dressed in his hero suit which confused Bakugou even more. "We don't know what is happening there so we decided to go with just the necessary people if we stumble upon some villains." Bakugou puffed out his cheeks and quickly finished his breakfast so he could go change into his hero suit as well. On the way to their dorms, Kirishima explained why they chose the people they did.

"I and Tetsutetsu obviously for getting in. You, Todoroki, Kendo, and Awase for attack if necessary. Yaoyorozu for defense. If we meet someone from the League there, we chose Tokoyami and Kuroiro for blending in with the shadows and dark so they could follow them and hopefully find their hideout."

"So why is that annoying asshole Monoma tagging along?" Bakugou asked and Kirishima couldn't believe he is actually asking that when they act almost the same.

"Simple, if anyone gets knocked out, we want him to copy their quirk so no one falls out of the plan." Kirishima shrugged and Bakugou actually thought this plan is good. Of course, he didn't say it out loud, he just scoffed and closed his dorm door to change. 

^

The kids met in the common room once again in their hero suits and their other classmates wished them luck. It felt like they are actually going on a mission even though they are just breaking in the room where all the pros have been locked for two weeks. The five students from 2A stepped out of their dorm house and walked down the street to the 2B dorm house where the others were already waiting outside.

"Seems like 2B is better even in being on time!" Monoma laughed in his hero suit which resembled a black tuxedo. Kendo immediately chopped his head with her elbow and greeted the other students like a normal person. They quietly walked towards the main building, the emptiness of the whole Yuuei grounds made them uncomfortable. Ever since the protests and riots started, many parents signed out their kids from Yuuei, and all departments besides the hero one were forced to leave because of safety reasons. Basically the only students here were the ones from classes A and B. The new classes 1A and 1B were too scared and untrained to help and the classes 3A and 3B were sent out to help all over Japan, leaving classes 2A and 2B to handle things at the academy. 

Their almost silent walk was accompanied by Monoma and Bakugou barking insults back and forth at each other. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were excited about everything like they normally are while the others, calm and rational people went over their plan. 

"So all pro heroes are really there?" Awase asked and folded his arms behind his head for support.

"Not all of them. I heard Aizawa~sensei said that the top twenty pro heroes are there together with all pros teaching at Yuuei. He said they'll come out once they have a plan but it never took anyone two weeks to come up with a plan." Yaoyorozu explained before a blast of air made them almost lose balance. They covered their heads and heard a thud in front of them once the air stopped moving crazily. They lifted their heads only to see a man with huge red wings and with a cocky grin on his face despite the situation.

"Yo! What are you up to kiddos!" Hawks smiled and the sun reflecting on his yellow eyeglass blinded them until he lifted it up. They all stared at the number three hero, unofficially the number two due to the recent events with All Might, all of them confused why isn't he inside that room as well. 

"Hawks! Why aren't you inside with the other heroes?" Kendo quickly asked while Monoma was busy copying Hawks' quirk, flying shortly above their heads and Bakugou shooting small explosions to get him down. 

"Well, I never studied at Yuuei so when they asked me to come, I refused, saying that I'm better on my own. Someone needs to stay in the streets anyway." Hawks explained and pinned Monoma down with one of his feathers to stop him from touching him and copying his quirk again. "Good to see you Tokoyami~kun!" the pro hero smiled at his intern, happy to see him doing well. Tokoyami learned a lot during his internship with the pro hero. Of course, Hawks never told him he chose him because of their similar quirks but he grew fond of the kid over the years at his agency. "So what are you doing out? I thought you're all supposed to stay inside."

"We are," Todoroki said and noticeably looked at Bakugou, who mumbled something under his breath and looked away. "But we haven't heard anything from the pros in two weeks so we decided to break in." Todoroki quickly explained and Hawks nodded in agreement, flapping his red wings a little. "What about you?"

"I'm actually here for the same reason. I've been sending them reports with questions about what should we do next but no one responds." Hawks shrugged and the students continued walking with the wing hero in the middle. This started to seem suspicious. The teachers not responding to the kids could be explained somehow but them not responding to the one hero they have outside? 

Their walk continued with the students asking Hawks about what he saw in the streets and if he found something. He was tracing Dabi for a few days but lost track of him once he figured out he has a tracking device on him and burned it. Now they are empty-handed again. With Hawks complaining about how he misses fresh yakitori, they reached the bunker-like room where the pro heroes were hidden. They didn't hear anything since it was completely soundproof. Tetsutetsu activated his quirk and turned his skin into steel while Kirishima activated his Unbreakable form. They both took a few steps back and then ran at full speed towards the stone door. They crashed in it and the whole hall shook, dust and small rocks falling on their heads. Once the dust settled, everyone turned to see the wall crumbled down only to find a second one behind it.

"I'm slowly starting to think the heroes actually just left us behind," Kirishima whined and stumbled a little bit from the impact. He couldn't hold his Unbreakable anymore so they needed to think of another idea how to get in. This was their only plan, none of them had quirks strong enough to break down a wall, not to mention a double-wall now.

"Move," Bakugou growled and stepped forward. He closed his eyes and concentrated, orange streaks started to fly around him as he tried to use just five percent of his power as All Might taught him. All of them knew he has One for All now so there was no point in hiding it. He took a deep breath wishing his arm wouldn't be broken after he hits it. He swung his fist towards the wall and expected a pain shooting through his arm but nothing came. Bakugou slowly opened his eyes to see his arm completely fine, he actually managed to use just five percent and now a dark room was in front of them with debris on the ground.

"Great job kid!" Hawks laughed and patted Bakugou's shoulder. The said teen just mumbled something while Monoma was doing his best not to explode with anger. 

The group stepped forward in the room, Kuroiro immediately blended in with the dark together with Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. The room was completely dark, not a single thing was visible and it was also quiet. Something was wrong, everyone knew that. The heroes were supposed to be here, thinking of how to stop the League and Japan from falling apart but it seemed like the room has been empty ever since the whole situation started.

"Someone switch on the light!" Hawks commanded and the others noticed he was holding two big feathers in his hands who were sharp like swords. The light switched on and Kuroiro was visible again, standing next to the switch, he must have been the one who found it. Dark Shadow became smaller due to the light and later hid inside Tokoyami completely.

Nothing could change what the group saw in front of them. Yaoyorozu quickly covered her mouth with her hands at the terrific sight while the others found it hard to believe. Even Monoma lost his cocky grin the same as Bakugou didn't have his angered expression. Kendo, Hawks, and Todoroki were the first ones to move, each of them running to a different hero. Kendo ran to Vlad King, Todoroki to Eraser Head, and Hawks to Endeavor to check their pulses only to find none there. Others figured it's useless to try to help them the second they saw their blood-stained bodies and walls covered in red as if a complete blood bath happened here, which wasn't that far from the truth. 

"How did this happen?" Yaoyorozu finally spoke up with her weak voice once she started to create blankets with her quirk to cover the bodies. Hawks nodded at her once he checked all the bodies to confirm they are all dead. They didn't know when this happened, it could have happened the second the heroes stepped in two weeks ago or it could have happened just yesterday. 

Suddenly, the tv on the wall turned on and a recording started, catching everyone's attention. Deku was standing there together with the League behind him again, the sick grin plastered on his face. People started to believe his face is actually stuck like this and he can't pull off any other expression.

"So you finally found out!" he exclaimed and blood started to boil inside the students again, mostly in Bakugou.

"Is this live in the streets again?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Knowing him, most likely," Bakugou growled and his fists twitched. He had to hold back so he wouldn't smash the tv right there.

"Look around, lovely sight right? Although not all heroes were there, like that annoying bird, we still had fun!" Deku chuckled while Toga hung on his arm next to him. Twice really looked like he doesn't want to be there, same with Dabi. Mr. Compress had his mask on so his face wasn't visible. "How did we do it? Simple, this actually isn't the bunker the pros were supposed to be in. That one is just behind the one you are currently in! This one is a perfect duplicate and they all walked in our trap, too lazy to check that the real one is right behind it! Once they were in, it was a pretty great party for us!"

"They have completely lost their minds. This is mass murder." Kendo whispered, shivering in the process. She and Yaoyorozu were holding onto each other while the other boys were watching the recording, Hawks punched a wall behind them out of frustration.

"We warned you we will get rid of all the heroes. What now? You know what we want now." Deku smirked and Bakugou felt like he's staring right at him with his deadly dull green eyes. Maybe because the villain was imagining his friend there while recording this.

"Give us Katsuki Bakugou."

^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
7.9K 380 33
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–." = สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒสธแตƒโฟแต’ หขแตƒแตแตƒหขสฐโฑแตแตƒ, แตƒ สฐแต‰สณแต’ แถœแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰ หขแต—แต˜แตˆแต‰โฟแต— แตƒแต— แต˜.แตƒ. สฐโฑแตสฐ หขแถœสฐแต’แต’หก, แตƒแถœแถœโฑแตˆแต‰โฟแต—แตƒหกหกสธ สณแต‰แตโฑโฟแตˆหข หขสฐแต’แต—แตƒ แตƒโฑแถปแตƒสทแตƒ, สฐโฑแถปแตƒหขสฐโฑ สธแตƒแตแตƒแตˆแตƒ, แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แต‡...
19.1K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
215K 6.2K 41
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๏ฟฝ...