Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 32

417 7 0
By Ekphrastic

It was late afternoon when Giselle arrived home. As soon as she entered the mansion, her dad's voice echoed from the living room. "Where have you been?" She paused in her step the moment she came to face her father. 

Lin Chu's sharp voice followed by her footstep from the kitchen grew louder. "Giselle? This wench! We've been searching everywhere for you."

Giselle furrowed her brows when her father asked again, "Don't you hear what I asked?" He began to walk closer while his face held an angry expression. "What happened to your face?"

Biting her bottom lip to hold back her frustration, she replied emotionlessly, "I fell down the stairs at work. And, I had a sleepover at Luna's house." Her eyes glanced over to her mother who was approaching her with a furious look.

"Why did you sleep over someone else's house? Do you not have your own house?" Her mother questioned and then raised her hand to slap her daughter's face. Giselle's face turned aside at the same time she felt the numbness on her cheek. Clenching her teeth, she turned back to stare at her mother. Tears started to shed from Lin Chu's eyes as she continued, "We were worried that something bad would happen to you. I couldn't even sleep because of you, wench."

Richard Chu suddenly cleared his throat caused his wife to take a few steps back. He glared at his daughter then asked through his gritted teeth, "I've never asked you ever since that auction night. What is Dean Winchester to you? I am not blind, Giselle. Last time, you danced with him. Later, he saved you from getting shot. Explain to me, what all of this is about. I've told you to stay away from him."

Giselle took a deep breath then shifted her gaze to her father. She felt her eyes started to get warmer as the heat inside of her started to rise. Her heartbeat sped up when she heard his name. Was it not over yet? After what he had done towards her, she felt sick just by hearing his name. She wished that his name would never again be mention. If she could, she wanted to forget it. What did she even do to him for him to do such a thing to her? The last thing she could recall was to ask for his help to save Vincent. If he didn't want to, he could've just let her and Vincent got beaten to death in that parking lot. There was no need for him to send his men to help. 

Swallowing hard, Giselle replied back to her father, "You tell me, dad. What is he to you? Why does it matter to you of who I associated myself with?" She blinked a few times as she started to make her way passing her father. 

"Tell her, honey." Lin Chu said softly as she sobbed.

Richard spun around immediately as his gaze rested on his daughter's back. "The authority has been after The Cobras people. Some of my team members had even lost their lives to these people, Giselle. Dean Winchester is not an average man that you think he is." 

She closed both of her fists in anger as a drop of tears escaped the corner of her eyes. If it was before, she would have to disagree with her father. The image of what he had done towards her replayed in her head, following by the picture of him shooting that old man in the club. There was more than just that. The first time they met, he was hospitalized with a stabbing wound. His body was full of scars. The night that he tried to save her, he managed to beat up all of those men without a scratch on his body. If he was a good person, he wouldn't be able to do all of that. 

It was her fault for choosing to ignore his flaws. 

Her father's voice continued in a serious tone of voice behind her back. "He is the son of the man I hated the most in my life. That bastard would do anything to get back at me. They are a powerful group that even authority can't do anything to them. They are no different than the mafia, Giselle. There are reports about them involving human trafficking and drugs almost every week. I am worried that Dean Winchester would hurt you."

She nodded a few times at her father's words. Wasn't it too late to tell her that? If only she knew, she would've not have gone to find Dean, to just thank him. Then, nothing would have happened. She replied calmly, "I don't even know what's going on, yet everyone kept dragging me into this mess." She paused when she found her voice becoming shaky. 

She scoffed a little underneath her breath, then continued, "What's between you and him that I don't know about? What did he do to you? And, what did you do to them? I am so sick of all of this! I just wanted to live my own life, but why does everyone keep creating problems for me?" Turning around abruptly, she faced her parents as warm tears ran down through her cheeks. "I just don't understand! If you were the one who did wrong, then why does it have to be me that had to pay for the price for what you did? If it was him, who did wrong, then why are you telling me what to do instead of arresting them? At the end of the day, it was you guys' problem and not mine! But, why am I the one to take responsibility between you guys' drama?" 

As soon as she realized that she was yelling, Giselle started to make her way to her bedroom. 

"Giselle! Come back, now. You can't avoid me all the time like this!" Her father called her loudly when he saw his daughter stubbornly walking away. 

The anger following by confusion took over her. Slamming her door shut, she burst out crying. Through her blurred vision, she caught a glance of Dean's blazer was hanging onto a coat rack. She hurried over to place her purse and phone onto the table, then opened the drawer to pull out a silver scissor. "I'm so fucking done!" She exclaimed to herself as she rushed towards the black coat rack. Removing the blazer off the hook, she started to cut it aggressively. "What did I even do to any of you?" She mumbled weakly as she dropped herself hopelessly onto the floor. With full force, she threw his cut-up blazer and the scissor at the wall.

In a cold empty penthouse, Dean found himself lost in deep thought while sitting on the black cold leather sofa. What had he done? Never ever had he planned for him and Giselle to ended up in this state. He tried to ignore her. It wasn't that he didn't want to save her friend, but there was something inside of him at that moment that caused him to act the way he did. Dean didn't know what that feeling was. All he knew was that, deep in his chest, he felt a bit of a pinch. He didn't like it when he saw her cried for a useless person like Vincent. 

To him, who had been growing up in a living hell with pain and struggles, getting a few kicks would be too far from death. While Vincent, who just received a few kicks, he earned her pity. What about him? He got shot. He got cut. How come there was nobody care? How come there was nobody cried when they saw him in pain? All he wanted was to have at least someone who could stand on his side. 

He wondered to himself whether what he had been thinking was wrong. He wouldn't care about Giselle if only she wasn't the first person to care about him. Unlike others, she helped him even though he was the one who kidnapped her. He knew that it was wrong to do, but he had never expected her to choose him over her own safety on that day. She could've run away, yet she stayed to watch over him.

Dean scoffed out loud as he shoved both of his hands up in his hair caused them to become messy. A confused feeling took over him as he laid his back against the sofa.

It wasn't just that one incident that she helped him. Even on the day that he punched the mirror, she was also the one to treat his hands and the cut that his father left him. She was different. Other doctors and nurses treated him as if he was a criminal. Throughout his childhood, everyone was scared whenever they heard the name of Dean Winchester. A name of a child who killed a disguised doctor. It was forever stained him. Meanwhile, a nurse name Giselle took care of him and treated him as if he was like everyone else. She even asked him if he was hurting while she was giving the treatment. 

Weren't those memories called caring? Dean was sure that they were. It wasn't just her doing her duty as a nurse, was it? If only she wasn't the first person who he thought cared for him, he wouldn't be wasting his time in trying to get to know her.

But, now everything had changed. All of those caring actions of hers were fake. He was the dumb one to believe in her acting. He misunderstood all of her duty of being a nurse as her feeling towards him. Her duty and her acting skills were all to just get closer to him. Now that when he found out that she was Richard Chu's daughter, it seemed to make sense even more to him that everything was a lie. 

Without realizing, a drop of tear escaped the corner of his eyes. He clenched his teeth as he took a deep breath. Removing both hands from his head, he pondered to himself. 

I never had anyone on my side since the beginning. I was the foolish one to believe that I have. How did I become so weak? Me, crying over a woman? This is ridiculous. I never have her. She has never been mine. Since when do I start thinking about her? What is this feeling? I feel strange. Whenever I think about her, my heart started to flutter. I don't understand. Should I just kill her so that I can stop thinking about her? A fucking liar like her wouldn't need more than just one bullet, right?

He wiped his tear away with the back of his hand before he shrugged his shoulders.

A sudden noise from the door drew his attention away. Dean raised his brows for a second when he didn't remember telling anyone to come to the penthouse. Thinking that it was the housemaid, he stood up and made his way to the door. As soon as he opened the door, a heavy foot crushed into his chest violently.

Dean fell back a few steps before his eyes witnessed a group of men in blacks ran into the room with his father following behind. "What are you doing here?" He asked in an aggressive tone. Bowen Winchester motioned his men to go on and beat his son. "The fuck!" Dean exclaimed loudly when they suddenly started to rush in and attack him.

He managed to dodge and fight back all of them until a wine bottle smashed onto his head from behind. A sudden headache and dizziness caused Dean to fall onto his knees as the bottle shattered into pieces. The men in black wasted no time to come in and grab their young master's arms. Dean struggled in their grips as he resisted to get up. Staring sharply at his father who was smoking a cigarette, he raised his voice, "What the fuck do you want from me?" His father didn't reply beside giving a nod to his men to carry on the punishment.

Before Dean could free himself from the two men's tight grip, the other men came in and punched him forcefully in his face and abdominal. A couple of minutes had passed when Dean suddenly fell onto the floor weakly. He glared at his father deadly at the same time he felt the guys kicking him from every direction. "Just kill me!" He yelled and then laughed in a mocking manner before he coughed out the warm red blood onto the floor. 

His body felt broken when the amount of pain was unbearable. For a split second, he found it funny that he didn't even shed a drop of tear no matter how painful he physically felt. Meanwhile, earlier, when he was just thinking about that liar, his tear managed to fall down without his permission. Wasn't that ridiculous?

Bowen motioned the men to stop before he took a few steps closer to his son, who was lying on the floor breathing heavily. Clenching his teeth, the old man pulled out the gun from the back of his pants. He raised the gun up and aimed at Dean's head. "You think I won't dare to kill a bastard like you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.4K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.3K 60 59
HER It's been over a year since my first taste of blood, since I've learned what it means to truly evolve in order to survive. I'm not proud of what...
436K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
25.5K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...