skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

sixty.

22.3K 713 816
By thunder_roses

"Is he... for real?" Sero questioned as Togata stretched.

"Oh yeah, totes real," Togata responded.

"Mirio, you're impossible," Amajiki said as he leaned his head against the wall. "It would've been simple enough to just tell them: this is what it's like, this is what we learned from it. Not everyone has your level of drive, plus think of how bad it will look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed."

"I bet he's just trying to psych us out," Kirishima said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hey, listen up, it's story time!" Hado stated as she messed with Ashido's horns. "Long ago, a student in class got frustrated and quit being a hero and it was terrible for everyone, did you know that? So Togata, your job is tough but you better make sure you know what you're doing be careful, okay?"

"Please stop touching those,." Ashido winced as Hado pushed her horns back and forth.

As Kirishima and Tokoyami talked to Togata, (Y/n) started to twist her back to stretch it out since she wasn't wearing her suit and would most likely have to go into second form. Then it was time to start.

"The close combat team should surround him first thing," Sato suggested as they were about to start.

"Let's do this!" Kirishima said as he hardened his arms. "We've got ourselves a new mentor. Thanks for the opportunity man, the opportunity to kick your butt!"

Midoriya then went straight for him, Togata shocking everyone as his clothes fell off of him. He pulled back on his pants and revealed things can go right through him.

"I think I'll take out the long distance fighters!" Togata said as he popped up behind Jiro, scaring the crap out of her.

"(L/n), go up!" Kirishima then put his hands together, creating a boost for her as she took the sign to jump off of his hands. 

She ran towards her red-haired friend, stepping on his hands as she leaped off of him. She created a small steppingstone, grabbing the edge of it as she used the built-up momentum to flip herself onto it as she kneeled on the bright blue piece.

Togata then took out all of the long distance fighters by punching them in the stomach, making things look much easier than they truly were.

"I think that's it for the long distance fighters," Togata said as he looked at all the students he took out, then looked up at (Y/n). "Except you, you're the one I have to look out for."

Midoriya then explained how they would have to beat him, (Y/n) using her quirk to keep an eye on Togata. He then began to run at the rest of the students, sinking through the floor at the last second.

"He went under!" Sato yelled as Togata sank.

(Y/n) watched him go under, seeing his energy go through the floor and about to shoot up behind Midoriya. But before she could say anything, it seemed that he had already predicted the movement. 

Midoriya was about to counter Togata, but was actually beat by him in an instant. Togata then took out all of the close range fighters instantly, leaving (Y/n) behind in the air.

"So, you're one of the special ones, huh?" he asked as he slipped back on his pants.

"Yeah, come at me," (Y/n) said as she aimed a blast at him with her free hand. "You can't get the drop on me either."

"We'll see about that," Togata responded as he sank through the floor to launch himself up at (Y/n).

Just as he was about to launch up, (Y/n) jumped off of the small steppingstone as she got onto another. This surprised him when he came up and found her behind him. She attempted to blast him, only for him to dodge the attack at the last second.

"Okay, maybe you're right," Togata laughed as he regained his footing.

(Y/n) then wiped the blood dripping from her nose. Togata added, "But you're starting to reach your limit, Energy quirk."

"Am I?"

Togata then sank through the floor again, faster this time, (Y/n) jumped down to the ground and began running to the opposite side of the gym as she used her quirk to sense his angle. Then when he came up, she blasted at him, nicking his side slightly.

As (Y/n) was still fighting Togata as the last one standing, he came up behind her and surprised her, not giving her enough time to block or blast and he got a stomach hit on her, knocking her down.

That hurt way more than it should've... she thought as she clutched her stomach, falling to the ground. 

"I tried to make it so you wouldn't see my willy," Togata said as the class got up and gathered. "Sorry if you got a peek. But anyway, that's a taste of what it's like to fight me."

"We all just got punched in the stomach without ever knowing what was going on," Midoriya said as he held his stomach. "Except (Y/n), she seemed to figure it out and stay in the game."

"Right, so what do you think? Isn't my quirk strong?"

"It's too strong!" Sero exclaimed.

"That's not fair, mine's nothing in comparison," Hagakure whined.

"How can you slip through things and warp? Do you have two powers like Todoroki does?" Ashido questioned.

"Nope, just the one," Togata smiled.

"Just one," Midoriya repeated as he rubbed his chin with his hand.

"I know, I'll tell you what his quirk is," Hado beamed. "Hey, hey can I say it? Permeation! Cool, right?"

"Hado, let Mirio explain his own power," Amajiki said as he stayed against the wall.

"Yep," Togata continued. "I got a sweet quirk that's called Permeation. What you thought of as a warp was simply an alternate use of that power."

"Oh, so that's why I sensed you under the gym," (Y/n) realized as she remembered her energy sense.

"Yep," Togata confirmed.

Togata then explained his quirk to the class and how it worked, talking about how he just went through the gym floor and launched out of it. He explained how he couldn't feel anything because of his quirk and how he practiced with his quirk. Togata then explained how work-studies worked and how he worked through experience. The class then went back to the classroom and went through the rest of the day, (Y/n) thinking about she was technically the last one standing against Togata.

"Hey, if you got trash then bring it over here right now!" Bakugo yelled in the dorms.

"Bakugo, thanks!" Kirishima ran over with a bag.

"Sure!"

"I have some as well," Tokoyami walked over with his.

"Hand it over!"

Then basically all the boys came over with trash bags, "You bastards, it's like you've been hoarding this for weeks!"

(Y/n) sat with the girls. Ashido gushed over Togata's story of going from last place to first, the girls started getting pumped about getting into a work-study.

"(Y/n), you really held your own against Togata, that was awesome!" Hagakure stated as she looked over to (Y/n), who was staring at Bakugo.

"Yeah, it was hard though," (Y/n) said as she turned to Hagakure.

"Really? You made it look effortless, you're getting really good at that other form."

"Thanks, but my back is killing me from holding it without my suit," she told her while rubbing the side of it.

"Because of your injury?" Uraraka asked, noticing the back rubbing.

(Y/n) nodded and turned to see Bakugo coming in and looking irritated from taking out so many trash bags. She sighed and jumped over the back of the couch and went up to him.

"Are you done with your chores for the day?" she asked him once she got up to him.

"Yeah, I should be. I kinda heard about your back thing today, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just went into second form and it strained my back a bit."

"Do you need to lie down?"

"No, I'm okay." She shook her head and then tried to stretch, but was met with shooting pins and needles in her back. "Actually, never mind. I do."

Bakugo then walked her up to her room, helping her inside since her back was acting up so much and helping her lay on the bed.

"Do you need me to go get Recovery Girl?" he asked as she winced while laying down, beginning to walk out the door but was stopped when (Y/n) grabbed his wrist.

"No, I just want you to stay right here," she said as he turned back to look at her. "Just be with me."

He let out a gruff sigh, sitting on the edge of the bed as he stated, "You're weird sometimes, (Y/n)." 

(Y/n) turned away from him, the bottom of her shirt riding up slightly to reveal the bottom of her scar. Bakugo noted, reaching his hand towards it as his fingers brushed over it lightly. 

"Is this it?" he questioned, (Y/n) nodding in response. 

"Yeah, it's pretty big." 

She sat up, rolling the back of her shirt up to reveal the long scar. Bakugo widened his eyes slightly as he saw it--this was technically the first time he had seen it since she had been injured and had first gotten the stitches. 

"It'll be an interesting story to tell in the future," she added with an awkward chuckle, feeling her cheeks heat up as she noticed Bakugo's stare in the corner of her eye. 

Without any prompt, Bakugo leaned forward, kissing the center of the scar, (Y/n) making a slight whine as she felt the sudden touch. He pulled away after, pulling her shirt down as he quietly whispered, "Either way, you're very beautiful." 

(A/n): I know Bakugo was kinda OOC for that last bit but it's been replaying in my head over and over again and I really wanted to write it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 14 10
Bakugo had always been the best. That twerp Deku has always been the worst. That's just the way things were, and Bakugo liked it that way! Then sud...
210 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed β€’Intro β€’30 chapters β€’Hal...
97.3K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...