Fantasy Bakugou x Reader

By Belongs_To_Bakugou

◾ Cover Credit: Playboyforkatsuki ♡ ◾Art Credit: Lightning Strikes ◾ I do not own My Hero Academia ◾ or this... More

ᖘrologue
๏ Story Map & World Building ๏
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🍋Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important Question
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Side Story - Todoroki
Side Story - Shinsou
Side Story - Midoriya
Side Story - Toga
Side Story - Kirishima
Fantasy Hijinks: Preview
Fantasy Hijinks: Part One
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Two
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Three
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Four
Things to Address

Chapter 39

37.3K 1.4K 8.5K
By Belongs_To_Bakugou

"ӉДҋԀ ӉЄЯ өѴЄЯ, ҜДtЅҴҜЇ."

"...ѠӉө tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ Ԁө ҰөҴ tӉЇҋҜ ҰөҴ ДЯЄ?"

"Ї- ЄӝҪҴЅЄ ӍЄ? Ї ДӍ ҰөҴЯ ӍөtӉЄЯ, Ї ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ tӉЇҋҜ Ї'Ӎ tӉЄ ѻҴЄЄҋ. ДӍ Ї ѠЯөҋԌ?"

Bakugou growled and swung his arm out, his eyes narrowing as Midoriya stood a bit behind him, still readying his dagger. The mob of the Mirag people were surrounding Midoriyas tent, swords drawn and torches that carried the flames reflecting in your eyes as you stared out towards the crowd. You could hear Mitsukis voice, unsure of what she was saying and her and Bakugou continued to argue.

"ѠЄ tӉөҴԌӉt ѠЄ ҜҋЄѠ ѠӉДt ѠДЅ ԌөЇҋԌ өҋ, БҴt ЅЄtЅҴҋД ҪДӍЄ tө ҴЅ, ЅДҰЇҋԌ tӉЄ ЄԌДБЇДҋ ѠДЅ ѠДℓҜЇҋԌ ДЯөҴҋԀ ѠЇtӉөҴt ЯЄЅtЯДЇҋtЅ, tӉДt ҰөҴ ѠЄЯЄ ԌЇѴЇҋԌ ӉЄЯ ЇҋҒөЯӍДtЇөҋ, tДℓҜЇҋԌ tө ӉЄЯ Їҋ Д ҒөЯЄЇԌҋ ℓДҋԌҴДԌЄ."

"ҰЄЅ, Д ҒөЯЄЇԌҋ ℓДҋԌҴДԌЄ БЄҪДҴЅЄ Їt'Ѕ ӉЄЯ ℓДҋԌҴДԌЄ. ѠӉҰ ЇЅ tӉДt ЅҴҪӉ Дҋ ЇЅЅҴЄ? ДҋԀ ѠӉө tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ Ԁө ҰөҴ tӉЇҋҜ ҰөҴ ДЯЄ?"

Bakugou scowled at Setsuna, watching the green haired girl shrug slyly. Her eyes shining in the dark as she stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Ї'Ӎ ЈҴЅt Д ԌЇЯℓ ℓөөҜЇҋԌ tө ҜЄЄҏ ӉЄЯ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ ЅДҒЄ ҒЯөӍ Д ѠЇtҪӉ. ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ЅҴҪӉ Д ЅtЯөҋԌ ҏЄЯЅөҋ, ҜДtЅҴҜЇ, tӉЄЯЄ'Ѕ ҋө ѠДҰ ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ДҪtЇҋԌ ℓЇҜЄ tӉЇЅ өҋ ҰөҴЯ өѠҋ ДҪҪөЯԀ."

Setsuna swayed over to Masaru, sighing quietly as a sadness filled her voice, making the King sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"ҰөҴ'ѴЄ ҪℓЄДЯℓҰ БЄЄҋ ӉҰҏҋөtЇѯЄԀ."

"ҜДtЅҴҜЇ, ѠЄ ҪДҋ ЈҴЅt tДℓҜ tӉЇЅ өҴt, ДℓЯЇԌӉt? ℓЄt ӉЄЯ ҪөӍЄ өҴt, ѠЄ'ℓℓ ӉДѴЄ ЇѯҴҜҴ tЯДҋЅℓДtЄ ҒөЯ ӉЄЯ, ѠЄ ҋЄЄԀ tө-"

"ԀЄҜҴ ԀөЄЅҋ't ҋЄЄԀ tө Ԁө ЅӉЇt. ѠӉЄЯЄ ЇЅ ҜЇЯЇЅӉЇӍД?"

Again, Setsuna spoke, stretching her arms and pretending to check her nails, as if his question was uninteresting and not worth her time.

"ӉЄ'Ѕ...БҴЅҰ. БҴt ℓДЅt Ї ЅДѠ ӉЄ ѠДЅ ҋЄДЯ ҰөҴЯ tЄҋt, ѠӉҰ Ԁөҋ't ҰөҴ Ԍө ℓөөҜ ҒөЯ ӉЇӍ?"

"ѠӉҰ Ԁөҋ't ҰөҴ ЅӉҴt ҰөҴЯ ӍөҴtӉ БЄҒөЯЄ Ї ЯЇҏ ҰөҴЯ tөҋԌҴЄ өҴt."

Bakugous eyes narrowed as some of the other people around hesitated, and he scoffed, drawing his dagger and pointing it to the crowd.

"ҰЄДӉ tӉДt'Ѕ ЯЇԌӉt, ҰөҴ'ЯЄ Дℓℓ ЅҪДЯЄԀ, ЅtДҰ ЅҪДЯЄԀ! Ї'ℓℓ tДҜЄ Дℓℓ өҒ ҰөҴ өҋ ЇҒ Ї ӉДѴЄ tө, ДҋԀ Ї'Ӎ ҪөҋҒЇԀЄҋt Ї ҪөҴℓԀ ҜЇℓℓ ҰөҴ Дℓℓ!"

"ҜДҪҪӉДҋ, Ԁөҋ't ҜЇℓℓ ДҋҰөҋЄ."

"Ї ѠДЅҋ't ԌөЇҋԌ tө ԀЄҜҴ, ҏЯөБДБℓҰ."

Midoriya groaned quietly and turned around, shouting to you and Uraraka. Luckily, no one else was around that spoke your language, so he didn't have to worry about being subtle.

"Uraraka, teleport yourselves out of there. Kacchan and I will hold out here as long as possible, and we'll meet up with you!"

Uraraka nodded as she quickly began to fill her bag with his research, taking the big map and folding it up before shoving it inside. You glared and whispered harshly, earning a glare back.

"Why are you-"

"We don't know the next time we can come back, if...if we can come back-"

There was more shouting outside, and Uraraka winced, quickly throwing her bag over her shoulder and planting her staff into the ground. She beckoned you closer and you moved to her side, listening to her cast her spell as the wind picked up, opening the tent door and letting you see more of the outside. You saw Setsuna whispering something to the King and Queen, making Mitsuki quickly call to one of their many followers. They lifted up their bow and let the arrowhead catch fire from a torch someone else was carrying, drawing and shooting the arrow into the tent. It whizzed past and stabbed into the back of the tent, the small flame growing larger as Uraraka gasped.

Before it could grow any bigger, she quickly shouted another incantation, water forming in the air before landing on the flames, watering it down to a hiss. She sighed and called to Midoriya, saying you were both okay as the green haired boy shouted to the crowd.

"tӉДt ЇЅ ӍҰ ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ ӉөӍЄ. ѠӉҰ ԀЇԀ ҰөҴ tӉЇҋҜ tӉДt ѠДЅ Д ԌөөԀ ЇԀ-"

"ЇҒ ҰөҴ БЯЇҋԌ ӉЄЯ өҴt, Їt Ѡөҋ't ӉДѴЄ tө ҪөӍЄ tө tӉДt."

Midoriyas eye widened and he shook his head, trying to find the words he could use to convince the mob that they were acting out. Bakugou kept up his dagger and moved into a fighting position, narrowing his eyes at his parents.

"ДҋԀ ѠӉДt ДБөҴt ЄДЯℓЇЄЯ? ҰөҴ ЅДЇԀ, ҰөҴ ЅДЇԀ ҰөҴ ԌДѴЄ ӍЄ ҰөҴЯ БℓЄЅЅЇҋԌ-"

"tӉДt ѠДЅ БЄҒөЯЄ ѠЄ ҜҋЄѠ ѠӉДt ЅӉЄ ЯЄДℓℓҰ ѠДЅ. ѠЄ ԀЇԀҋ't ҜҋөѠ ҰөҴ ѠЄЯЄ ҴҋԀЄЯ ӉЄЯ ҪөҋtЯөℓ ҴҋtЇℓ ЅЄtЅҴҋД tөℓԀ ҴЅ."

"ЅЄtЅҴҋД ԀөЄЅҋ't ҜҋөѠ ЅӉЇt. (Ғ/ҋ) ЇЅҋ't ҰөҴЯЅ tө tДҜЄ."

Setsuna continued to whisper to the King, but Midoriya stopped her, shouting as the crowd became restless.

"ѠӉДt ДЯЄ ҰөҴ ЅДҰЇҋԌ tө ӍДЅДЯҴ? Ї'Ӎ ЅҴЯЄ ѠЄ'Ԁ Дℓℓ ℓЇҜЄ tө ӉЄДЯ, ЅЄtЅҴҋД."

"ѠӉө, ӍЄ? өӉ, Ї ѠДЅ ЈҴЅt tЄℓℓЇҋԌ tӉЄ ҜЇҋԌ ӉЄЯЄ ѠӉДt ӉДЅ БЄЄҋ ԌөЇҋԌ өҋ."

The mob quieted down the second she started speaking, and you were able to hear her words, but not understand her. Setsuna strolled closer and put her hands behind her back, humming quietly to herself.

"tӉЄ ҋЄѠ ℓДҋԌҴДԌЄ, tӉЄ ҪℓҴӍЅҰ ДҪtЇҋԌ, tӉЄ ℓЄҋЇЄҋҪҰ ѠЇtӉ tӉЄ ЯЄЅtЯДЇҋtЅ. Їt'Ѕ Дℓℓ Ѕө өБѴЇөҴЅ ҰөҴ'ЯЄ БЄЇҋԌ ҏℓДҰЄԀ."

"Їt'Ѕ өБѴЇөҴЅ tӉДt ҰөҴ'ЯЄ Д ԀҴӍБ ЇԀЇөt, БЄҪДҴЅЄ tӉДt ЇЅҋ't-"

"ӉДѴЄҋ't ҰөҴ ҋөtЇҪЄԀ, ҜДtЅҴҜЇ? ҰөҴ ҒЄЄℓ ҪөҋҪЄЯҋЄԀ ҒөЯ ӉЄЯ, ҰөҴ'Ԁ Ԁө ДҋҰtӉЇҋԌ ҒөЯ ӉЄЯ. ЄѴЄҋ ҋөѠ, ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ҏҴttЇҋԌ ҰөҴЯ ℓЇҒЄ өҋ tӉЄ ℓЇҋЄ ДԌДЇҋЅt ҰөҴЯ tЯЇБЄ, ҰөҴЯ ҒДӍЇℓҰ, ҒөЯ tӉЇЅ...ѠӉДt ЇЅ ЅӉЄ? ЅөӍЄ ЅℓДѴЄ?"

Bakugou stood his ground, his eyes widening as he felt his muscles become less tense. Setsuna came closer and smiled, her eyes focusing on Midoriya as she continued to speak to Bakugou.

"Їt'Ѕ ДℓӍөЅt ℓЇҜЄ ЅӉЄ'Ѕ БЄЄҋ ӍДҋЇҏҴℓДtЇҋԌ ҰөҴ tӉЇЅ ЄҋtЇЯЄ tЇӍЄ, ДҋԀ ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ЈҴЅt ҒДℓℓЇҋԌ ҒөЯ ӉЄЯ ѠЇtҪӉҪЯДҒt."

"ЅӉ-ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ."

"Ї'Ӎ ЯЇԌӉt, ДЯЄҋ't Ї?"

"Ї ЅДЇԀ ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ!"

Bakugou swung his dagger at her, The green haired girl immediately jumping back as she put her hand over her scar, her eye twitching before speaking out to the others.

"ӉЄ'Ѕ ҪөӍҏℓЄtЄℓҰ ҴҋԀЄЯ ӉЄЯ ҪөҋtЯөℓ. Ї tӉЇҋҜ ԌЄttЇҋԌ ЯЇԀ өҒ ӉЄЯ ѠЇℓℓ ЅДѴЄ ӉЇӍ. ѠӉДt Ԁө ҰөҴ tӉЇҋҜ ӍЇtЅҴҜЇ?"

The Queen hesitated for a moment, staring at Bakugou as her son panted, growling as Midoriya continued to ward off anyone else trying to go near the tent. She watched his expression, seeing true anger in his eyes, but also seeing a hint of fear behind them.

"ҰөҴ ѠДҋt ҰөҴЯ Ѕөҋ tө БЄ ЅДҒЄ ЯЇԌӉt? ӉЄ ҋЄЄԀЅ tө ԌЄt tӉЄ ЅѠөЯԀ ҒөЯ ҰөҴЯ ҏЄөҏℓЄ ДҒtЄЯ Дℓℓ."

She sighed and nodded, apologizing to Bakugou before snapping and calling out to the guards behind her.

"ЅӍөҜЄ tӉЄӍ өҴt. ЇҋҜө, ԌЄt ҰөҴЯ Ѕөҋ."

Midoriya heard the cry from his mother, begging him to come over to her, and he shook his head, shouting as a torch flew over his head and onto the top of the tent. You and Uraraka stared up in fear as the flames began to eat at the ceiling, small pieces falling down near your feet. Uraraka trembled as she continued to use her water spell, trying to get rid of the fire as fast as she could, but more torches began to fall from the sky, burning into the tent.

"D-Deku!!"

"Ochako?!"

Midoriya turned around, staring in horror as the flames began to engulfed his home. He scrambled inside, leaving Bakugou to deal with any approaching guards as the Knight checked you both over. He watched in a panic as the flames began to catch fire to everything; his desk and journals, his maps, scrolls, books. Tears welled in his eyes as he shook his head, trying to calm Uraraka down as she began to hyperventilate.

"It's okay, we're okay. We're going to get out of here, all right? Just focus on the spell, you do it all the time, you've got this-"

Another arrow flew past the three of you, Bakugou shouting as the arrowhead sliced open Urarakas cheek. Her brown eyes widened in fear and Midoriya continued to keep her calm, coughing as the smoke began to fill the room. She stuck her staff into the ground and tried to mumble out the incantation, squeezing her eyes shut as Midoriya instructed you to grab onto the wooden staff.

Before you could do anything, another arrow once again flew inside, but it didn't travel past you like the others. Instead, it stabbed right into Midoriyas shoulder, making him grit his teeth as Uraraka opened her eyes, shouting over the now roaring flames. Suddenly a guard came through the door, moving through the debris as you looked around, grabbing a dagger from the set Midoriya had near his traveling bag. The metal hilt was hot from the fire and you held back a groan, throwing the dagger and landing it right in the guards shoulder. You panted, seeing the small burn mark on your palm as the adult stumbled back, shouting for reinforcements.

When you turned back to the other two, you saw Uraraka sobbing as she pulled the arrow from Midoriyas back, who only smiled and tried to reassure her that she was doing everything right. He kept a smile on his face, but tears were streaming down his freckled cheeks as the arrowhead ripped through his skin.

"Midoriya! Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine! I've had worse, now c-come on, we're getting the hell out of here."

You went to move back towards them, freezing in place when that same dagger flew past your head. You whipped your head around and saw Setsuna through the burning walls, smirking as the entire tent began to collapse. Midoriya hesitated for a moment before shouting to you, pointing to the back of the tent.

"(F/N)! Through there, there's a secret path that leads to one of the springs we talked about, but if you stay to the right it'll take you further into the village. You can wrap around the village and find Kirishima! Go while Kacchan distracts them, they'll think you left with us!"

You nodded in a panic as another flame covered arrow flew past the three of you, watching Midoriya hug Uraraka tightly as she continued the spell, blocking her body from any arrows that came through. You moved to the back of the tent and saw the small hole hidden behind Midoriyas bed and another map, taking the map and stuffing it in your journal as you scrambled to the ground, crawling through the rocky sand and into the cave.

It was small at first, opening up into a large enough cave to stand in. It was also pitch black, making you use the wall as a guide, moving through the darkness.

"There better not be any holes, or traps...fuck this."

You continued along the cave, eventually seeing the moonlight peek through from the exit. Smiling and sighing with relief, you found yourself near another area of the village. It was deserted, assuming everyone was near Midoriyas tent, and you began the stealth mission back to Kirishima...

But...where was he? You knew he was at Bakugous tent, but, how the hell do you find it? Nothing looked familiar, everything looked the same, especially at night.

"B-Back that way..."

You mumbled to yourself as you ducked in and around tents, peeking in now and then to find shops, empty houses, houses with people sleeping in them as you tip toed away. Eventually you saw the tent from the council meeting, reassuring yourself that you got this as you trekked back the way you had walked that morning. You kept your eyes peeled, groaning to yourself that you didn't have any of your weapons because it had all been left with Kirishima. You needed to keep at least something on you from now on.

After a few more minutes of walking and hearing the shouts of the crowd across the village, you found Bakugous tent, out of distance from everyone else and alone near one of the canyon walls. Making sure no one was watching or around, you bolted into the tent and tied it shut, harshly whispering for Kirishima.

"Kiri, Kirishima we have a probl-"

You were cut off as you turned around, your heart dropping from the site in front of you. The entire tent was flipped around; furniture and glassware broken and scattered on the floor. The bed was unmade, the dresser knocked over; it looked like a break in. Your eyes continued to scan over the tent, beginning to panic when you couldn't see the dragon anywhere. You whispered again, your voice shaking in fear.

"K-Kirishima?"

"(F/N)..?"

You looked to the side and saw Kirishima bloodied and beaten, sitting near the bed with a weak smile on his face. You wanted to shout, covering your mouth before quickly moving over to the redhead, grabbing whatever you could to try and clean off his face to help him see.

"Kirishima, what happened?!"

You ripped a piece of cloth from the tattered tent wall and folded it, wiping down his eyes and lip as he chuckled, still trying to act like everything was okay.

"They uh, they thought I was hiding you somewhere, and they wouldn't take no for an answer. We should've never brought you here, this was a terrible idea, I'm sorry, (F/N)."

"Shut up, don't apologize for anything. We're getting out of here."

You looked around, trying not to panic as Kirishima staggered to his feet, watching you gather the bags you had planned on taking with you. Shoving the journal into Bakugous bag, you carried both as you nodded towards the village.

"It seems like everyone that's awake is near Midoriyas tent, if there's another way out of this place without passing them-"

"We...We can go around further into the desert if we have to. We might be able to get across the Mirag Bay, if I can heal faster, we could fly straight over."

"I thought you said dragons didn't fly over large bodies of water?"

Kirishima chuckled, trying to disguise the fear in his voice.

"They don't, doesn't mean they can't. Now let's go-"

He poked his head out the tent door, glancing around and seeing the smoke of the flames in the distance. His eyes widened and he whispered quietly to himself, his face contorting from shock to anger.

"ӍЇԀөЯЇҰДЅ tЄҋt...tӉөЅЄ БДЅtДЯԀЅ."

"His entire tent is already gone, but they teleported out of there."

You told him about the little cave inside Midoriyas tent and the redhead nodded as he listened, quietly leading you through the village back towards the way you came.

"I just don't understand why Setsuna is doing this or what she's saying to convince everyone. Even Bakugous parents were kind of rude, but still nice, to an extent-"

"They doubted you, and now there's been fuel added to that doubt. You could tell them that Egabians can weave baskets under water and they would believe it."

"Weave...what?"

"Nothing, come on."

The air was colder but the smoke filled the sky, and suddenly the sounds of voices began to come closer. You covered your mouth to hold back any sounds, letting Kirishima pull you behind a tent as he cooed your name to try and calm you down. He leaned his head to the side, covering you as he watched the other members of his tribe walking back to the center of the village.

"ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ЅЄЯЇөҴЅℓҰ ԌөЇҋԌ tө БЄ ℓЇҜЄ tӉЇЅ ҴҋtЇℓ ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ԀЄДℓt ѠЇtӉ, ДЯЄҋ't ҰөҴ, ҜДtЅҴҜЇ."

"ҒҴҪҜ ҰөҴ, ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ԀөҋЄ ҋөtӉЇҋԌ БҴt ӍДҜЄ ӍҰ ℓЇҒЄ ӍөЯЄ ЇҋtЄЯЄЅtЇҋԌ. ЅөӍЄtӉЇҋԌ ҰөҴ ДЅЅӉөℓЄЅ ҪөҴℓԀ ҋЄѴЄЯ Ԁө!"

Kirishima shook his head, listening as Bakugou rambled on, throwing out threat after insult as the mob pushed him along. Both boys eyes trailed over to the center of the square, and their hearts stopped. A tall pyre had already been set up, with a few others kicking together a base as Bakugou shouted.

"өӉ ҰЄДӉ ЯЄДℓ өЯЇԌЇҋДℓ, Д ѠЇtҪӉЄЅ ҏҰЯЄ? ЅҴҪҜ ӍҰ ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ-"

Mitsukis hand came down and smacked Bakugou on the back of his head, earning a growl as she growled back. Masaru sighed and tried to hug his son, only to be pushed away and causing the guards to raise their weapons.

"ԀөѠҋ, Ԁөҋ't ДЇӍ ҰөҴЯ ЅѠөЯԀЅ Дt tӉЄ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ ДԌДЇҋ. ҜДtЅҴҜЇ, ҰөҴ ДЯЄҋ't ℓЇЅtЄҋЇҋԌ БЄҪДҴЅЄ ҰөҴ ҪДҋ't БҴt ѠЄ ҴҋԀЄЯЅtДҋԀ. ЅЄtЅҴҋД ҒЇℓℓЄԀ ҴЅ Їҋ, ДҋԀ Ї'Ӎ ЅөЯЯҰ, БҴt ѠЄ ҋЄѴЄЯ ѠөҴℓԀ ӉДѴЄ ԌЇѴЄҋ ҰөҴ tӉДt БℓЄЅЅЇҋԌ ЇҒ ѠЄ ӉДԀ ҜҋөѠҋ-"

"ҰөҴ. ҜҋөѠ. ҋөtӉЇҋԌ. Ї Ԁөҋ't ЄѴЄҋ ԌЄt ѠӉҰ ҰөҴ'ЯЄ БЄℓЇЄѴЇҋԌ tӉДt ԀҴӍБ БЇtҪӉ өѴЄЯ ӍЄ. tӉЄ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ. tӉЄ ЅӍДЯtЄЅt ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ ҏЄЯЅөҋ Їҋ tӉЇЅ ЄҋtЇЯЄ ҪөҴҋtЯҰ!"

Bakugou shouted again, stopping as he felt Kirishimas emotions grow heavier inside him. His eyes turned, not moving his head as he put his hand over his chest, inhaling deeply. He could tell where you and Kirishima were now, but he wasn't going to look over so obviously. He needed a plan, think. Setsuna smiled and looked up the canyon, waving her arms in the air and yawned tiredly.

"ℓЄt'Ѕ ЈҴЅt ԌЄt tӉЇЅ өѴЄЯ ѠЇtӉ. ҪөӍЄ өҴt ҪөӍЄ өҴt ѠӉЄЯЄѴЄЯ ҰөҴ ДЯЄ, ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅЅ. ѠЄ ҜҋөѠ ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ӉЄЯЄ!"

"ЅӉЄ ҪДҋ't ҴҋԀЄЯЅtДҋԀ ҰөҴ ԀДӍҋ ЇԀЇөt-"

Suddenly everyone quieted down, and you and Kirishima looked up, the dragon immediately covering your mouth before you could scream. A rock had cracked off the side of the canyon, falling straight down and onto the tent you and Kirishima had been hiding behind. Kirishima jumped back and away from the crash site with you, panting as one of his wounds that had just barely healed was already reopened.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. What the hell was that?"

"ДӉ, tӉЄЯЄ ҰөҴ БөtӉ ДЯЄ."

You both looked over with wide eyes as the crowd stared you down. Bakugou shouted your name before being hit on the back of the head, forced to the ground as he groaned in pain. Mitsuki pointed to the two of you almost boredly, making Kirishima quick to get in front of you.

"Think you can run?"

"I'm not running into the middle of no where without you two, there has to be another way."

Kirishima groaned, racking his brain for a plan as the guards moved closer, and now he was beginning to panic. He couldn't turn into a dragon now, his body screamed in pain just standing there, let alone trying to use all of his strength to save you, Bakugou, and himself. The guards were coming closer, speaking quietly to try and reason with the redhead, but he just growled and shouted at you, drawing his dagger.

"There is no other way, just go! We'll find you, I promise!"

His dagger clashed with the guards sword and he swung at the other, shouting for you to leave again as you stumbled back, tripping over your own feet before running away. The whole edge of the canyon was cracking, rocks falling down, what the hell? Did they have earthquakes up here? You just barely dodged a rock in the ground as you ran towards another area of the village, seeing another boulder crumble down onto a tent.

You wanted to keep running, even hearing the sounds of the Mirag behind you shouting in their foreign language. You could hear the words Egabian, witch, your own name even, but honestly, you didn't want to know the other words echoing in the air. Your mind raced as you stumbled through the village, turning around and jogging backwards, watching behind you before dipping down into an alleyway between two stalls.

You covered your mouth as footsteps sounded nearby, holding back a sob as you searched for a solution. Bakugou and Kirishima were getting hurt because of you, you need to do something. Midoriya and Uraraka were the only other people you could trust here, and they were Gods know where. There had to be someone else...no, there was no one else. You were alone. You exhaled slowly, listening to the foreign language mumbled around you, and you squeezed your eyes shut, looking for new plan.

"ҰөҴ-"

Don't scream. Don't. You looked up, coming face to face with the first boy Bakugou had fought in the Fight Ring, and your eyes widened. You shook your head as tears fell down your cheeks and over your hands as you kept them over your mouth, holding back your panicked breathing. The boy stared down at you, glancing back at the rest of the tribe, and then back down to you. He crouched down near you and extended his hand, making you flinch before uncovering your mouth, whispering almost inaudibly.

"Yosetsu?"

"(F/N), ЯЇԌӉt?"

You nodded and he sighed again, searching for an invisible answer before standing back up and shrugging his shoulders, calling to the others.

"ҋөtӉЇҋԌ өѴЄЯ ӉЄЯЄ ЄЇtӉЄЯ. ԀЇԀ ҰөҴ ҪӉЄҪҜ ҋЄДЯ tӉЄ ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅ tЄҋt ДԌДЇҋ?"

Your heart stopped as you waited to see what he had said, looking up as he crouched back down and lightly bumped his elbow with yours, climbing back to his feet and disappearing. You leaned over and looked around the corner, watching the boy walk away, and you glared in confusion. He...helped you? You breathed in, nodding and reassuring yourself that you would be okay before sneaking around the stalls, running out back towards Midoriyas now burnt to the ground tent.

Smoke still spilled from the debris, but there was no one around. Okay, just a little further, and you'd be at the front gate, right? As soon as you thought, you saw the overhead sign hanging from two posts; the front gate! You sprinted towards it, quickly thinking about the next step. Would you run back into the desert? Maybe try to go around and get on top of the canyon? What was the best idea?! Your thoughts were cut off as a flash of heat erupted in front of you, making you stumble and fall backwards.

"F-Fire?!"

As if by magic, the remaining flames from Midoriyas tent flew past you, scorching and setting fire to the front gate, completely trapping you within the village.

"Wh-What the hell?!"

You cried to yourself and tugged at your hair, wanting to scream as everything was falling apart. Why was every plan failing?! Now what?! You staggered to your feet and turned around, panting as you saw a smaller crowd of people slowly surrounding you, and your head began to fog. You fell back to your knees; the heat from the flames and the smoke that filled your lungs only added to the paralyzing fear that you weren't going to escape. Were Bakugou and Kirishima going to be mad? Would they even be aware that you didn't? You felt your head pound as you fell to the ground, your temple hitting the rocky terrain with a thud, hearing the quiet Mirag language in the background.

...

You hummed and gathered water from the river in a large vase, collecting a little more in a canteen for yourself as you took a drink. A disease had begun to spread in your village, and you needed as much water as you could for the medicine that helped anyone who was ill. It had been like this for weeks, and you sighed, going over other options in your head.

"Ah, you're back."

You jumped up and almost dropped the vase, yelping as you turned to see who had just spoke to you.

"We meet again. How are you, (F/N)(L/N) of Egaby?"

You stared the man with no eyes down. You were slightly older now, your (H/C) had grown, you were taller, but the man before you had mot changed since the day you first saw him. Was he magic?

"I am well. How are you are still alive?"

The man laughed heartily and put his hand against his chest, and you noticed the skin on his hand was also scarred too. He looked like he had been through so much, but you didn't want to question him about them just yet.

"I guess it is just not my time to go, (F/N)(L/N). I am quite old though, aren't I?"

Your eyes followed him as he moved over and sat down on a large tree stump, smiling at you from across the area.

"And how old are you now, child? It has been such a long time."

"I'm twelve."

"Ah, the number that comes after eleven."

He laughed to himself again and you felt a blush coming back, remembering how foolish you had been at your last meeting. You crossed your arms and tapped your foot, speaking coldly over his laughter.

"And what about you, Sir? How old are you?"

He shook his head and brushed you off, his smile growing slightly sinister.

"I lost count a couple hundred years ago, child. Time does fly when you are having fun though."

Old people make the strangest jokes. A gust of wind blew past you, making you shake as you brushed your hair back behind your ear, looking back towards where you had come from.

"It's getting colder, winter is coming, and it will be night soon. You said that you lived northwest of here, how far? The closest village I know of is at least a few days travel, even with an animal."

The man stared at you, the spots where his eyes should've been filled shallowly with pale shadows. Even without one, you felt his stare on you, a chill running down your spine as a gust of wind ran by once more.

"It's so nice of you to worry about me, but please, I am quite alright. I have a group I am traveling with just outside of the forest. We have a caravan and plenty of supplies to last us the beginnings of winter."

"With all due respect, Sir, I was asking out of curiosity, not out of concern."

Silence echoed in your ears, a quiet ringing as the man stood up and laughed again, waving you away.

"Very bold of you, young child. Regardless of what you were implying, my answer still rings true."

He turned and looked down at the vase you had, watching it teeter on the edge of the small river.

"Do you always travel this far for water?"

"No, but my village...there's a disease, spreading, and this water runs from a natural spring west of here, in the forest-"

The man looked off, shocked for a moment before he smiled, making an exaggerated surprised sound as he chuckled.

"Really? There's a spring west of here? I'll have to visit it sometime, this, is my usual spot for drinking water."

He gestured to the small grove before waving, turning around and beginning to trek back through the thickening forest.

"It was nice to meet again, (F/N)(L/N) of Egaby. I hope it happens in the future, and I will pray for your village."

"Wh-Wait! Sir!"

You stumbled forward as he disappeared out of view, panting as you ran through the forest. He was old, and blind, how could he get so far so fast? You gasped as a tree branch came out of no where, smacking your face on it and falling to the forest floor with a thud. You groaned and rubbed your nose, grimacing at the smell and taste of blood as it dripped down your lip. Looking around the dimming woods, you sighed when you realized the man had vanished.

Who the hell was he?

...

No.

This is no time to fall for this dream.

Find him.

You ran through the familiar forest, your current age and appearance, in your Mirag styled clothing from earlier. You panted and gasped as the burns from the fire had singed your skin, feeling the pain from the entire night coming back to you. Looking around, you called out with a slowly growing irritated tone.

"Come out here! I know who you are! Stop hiding!"

Eventually the forest began to thin, and the cool breeze from the ocean hit your nostrils. The sea. Didn't Bakugou say they took him towards the coast? The sea cave? You continued to run until the dirt and stone earth slowly changed into sand and gravel, the sky opening to reveal its gorgeous sunset over the dark sea. You clicked your tongue and followed the coastline, staring at the ocean as you slowly moved closer, the sand beneath your feet becoming thicker and harder from being dampened by the salt water.

"Where...did you go?"

Something caught out of the corner of your eye, and you narrowed them, glaring over at a large cliff side. A stalactite ridden cave sat like the mouth of a dragon, the rocks jutting in and around the entrance as multiple tide pools riddled the sandy ground. You inhaled slowly, jogging over before lifting your head to look up at the ceiling of the cave, your eye twitching at the unstable looking rock.

"Stalactites..."

You climbed through the jagged rocks, feeling the cold water on your now bare feet as you stumbled into the cave. It was dark, almost impossible to see with the setting sun slowly disappearing into the ocean. The further you went, the harder it became to breathe; it felt like you were at high altitude, similar to Mount Musutafu from your other nightmare. You clicked your tongue and slammed your hand against the rocky wall, swearing and shouting into nothing.

"Fuck you, old man! Fuck this cave, and fuck the League of Villains!"

"Is that anyway to speak to your friends?"

You yelped and stumbled back, hearing the voice echoing in the darkness. It wasn't All For One, the man you met in the woods, it was a different voice; it was new, but familiar. You walked further into the dark, growling under your breath.

"Who are you?"

"I am surprised you have become fully lucid. You are the first person in a long time to break through this power."

"Oh yeah? And what fucking power is that?"

You were so done with the deceiving dreams that plagued your mind, you weren't going to take it anymore. Eventually you came to a light source, dipping in to a much larger room with a pool in its center. Carvings and statues of dragons and Gods etched into the walls, but otherwise the room was bare, with only the voice echoing inside it.

"It is the power of Oneiromancy, I am sure you are aware of it."

"I...know a thing or two. Who are you?"

The voice grew quiet, and you weakly staggered over to the pool, dipping your fingers in the freezing water.

"You do not know me, so my name is not important, but I know you, (F/N)(L/N) of Egaby. You are-"

He cut himself off, growing quiet again. What was he going to say? You are...what? Important? Did someone else think they needed you?

"A nuisance, to my master."

Ouch. You huffed and splashed at the water, watching as the ripples emitted a strange light that illuminated the room even further.

"Hah, well get used to it, asshole. These are my dreams, and now I'm pretty sure this means you no longer have any control over them; I'm fully aware."

The voice sighed, and shook his head, hearing the quiet mumbling of someone else in the distance.

"Did you convince her yet?"

"No, please Tomura, let me-"

"Tomura? Shigaraki? Let me talk to him!"

The voice groaned in irritation, hearing a quiet apology mumbled behind it.

"It is not time for you to meet again, but we will arrange something soon, if you survive the next few hours."

"Huh?"

The room began to grow darker, and you splashed the water again, hoping it would illuminate the room like it did before, but it didn't. It only grew darker, the water in the pool evaporating into nothing.

"You should wake up soon, (F/N)(L/N) of Egaby, they are waiting for your presence before your execution."

Shit, that's right. You were in the middle...of getting captured...

Your mind began to fade away again, the darkness, like usual, enveloping you and your surroundings. Think. You need to get back to Katsuki...

...

"өЇ, ѠДҜЄ Ҵҏ."

"(F/N)!!"

"ℓЄt ӉЄЯ Ԍө!"

You reluctantly opened your eyes, blinking as sleep blurred your vision. You immediately noticed you were completely bound, a rope tightly knotted around your torso as it kept your arms at your sides. Hearing multiple voices around you, you quickly looked over to see Bakugou and Kirishima both being held down by three or four people each. Bakugou stared you down with wide eyes, smiling slightly that you were awake while Kirishima continued to shout, calling your name.

"(F/N)! I tried to explain, we both did, but they aren't listening! Masaru said you can explain yourself, so, so just try your best!"

You stared back, looking over and seeing the pyre in front of you. A witches pyre. You sat up on your knees, only to be pushed back down again, hearing Kirishima growl at whoever had shoved you.

"ҒҴҪҜ ҰөҴ ДЅЅӉөℓЄ, ℓЄt ӉЄЯ ЅЇt Ҵҏ Ѕө ЅӉЄ ҪДҋ ЅҏЄДҜ tө tӉЄ ҜЇҋԌ ДҋԀ ѻҴЄЄҋ ҏЯөҏЄЯℓҰ!"

"ЅӉЄ'Ѕ Д tӉЯЄДt-"

"ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ҋө tӉЯЄДt, ЈҴЅt ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ ДҋԀ ℓЄt ӉЄЯ ЅҏЄДҜ."

Everyone looked forward to see Mitsuki standing ahead of you, her eyelids lowered in confusion as her husband smiled, coming closer and crouching down to you. You sat up again much more slowly this time, swallowing nervously as you glanced back at Kirishima. You had to explain yourself...how?! You knew nothing! You bit your cheek and hesitated for a moment, before looking up at the King.

"ӉЄℓℓө. Ӎ-ӍҰ ҋДӍЄ ЇЅ (Ғ/ҋ)(ℓ/ҋ), Ї ДӍ ҒЯөӍ ЄԌДБҰ, Ї ℓөѴЄ БДҜҴԌөҴ. Ї ѠДҋt tө ЅtДҰ БҰ ӉЇЅ ЅЇԀЄ, БДҜҴԌөҴ ЇЅ-"

"ЇЅ ℓЇҜЄ ӍҰ ЅҴҋЅЄt. Ї'Ӎ ЅөЯЯҰ, Ї ДӍ БДԀ Дt..Mirag..."

You blushed and squeezed your eyes shut, opening them and looking over to Kirishima, who nodded and praised you.

"You did good! It sounded perfect! ӍДЅДЯҴ, ӍЄ ДҋԀ ҜДtЅҴҜЇ ӉДѴЄ БЄЄҋ tЄДҪӉЇҋԌ ӉЄЯ өҋ өҴЯ өѠҋ ДҪҪөЯԀ, Ѕө ЅӉЄ өҋℓҰ ҜҋөѠЅ ѠӉДt ѠЄ tДҴԌӉt ӉЄЯ. Їt'Ѕ ЇӍҏөЅЅЇБℓЄ ҒөЯ ӉЄЯ tө ℓЇЄ tө ҰөҴ!"

Bakugou smiled wider and shouted back, almost getting up before being pushed back down.

"I love you Princess! (F/N)! Here, I will, help you! Kirishima will help you!"

You panted and chuckled quietly. Even through all the stress and fear, the two of you listening to eachothers poor translations brought a smile to your faces. Masaru studied your expression, looking back over at his son as the blonde struggled in place. The King got back to his feet and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ї ҜҋөѠ ҰөҴ ЅДЇԀ Їt ѠДЅ Д ЅҏЄℓℓ, БҴt tӉЄҰ БөtӉ ЅЄЄӍ Ѕө ԌЄҋҴЇҋЄ."

"ӍДЅДЯҴ, ԀөЄЅ ҜДtЅҴҜЇ ЅЄЄӍ tӉЄ ЅДӍЄ tө ҰөҴ?"

"ӍЇtЅҴҜЇ, Ԁө ҰөҴ ЯЄӍЄӍБЄЯ ѠӉЄҋ ѠЄ ӍЄt?"

The Queen sighed and nodded, putting her hands on her hips as Setsuna snuck out from somewhere in the crowd, cupping her hands around her mouth to speak over everyones mumbling.

"ЄԌДБЇДҋЅ ѠөЯҜЄԀ ѠЇtӉ tӉЄ ℓЄДԌҴЄ, ѠӉө ҜҋөѠЅ ӉөѠ ҏөѠЄЯҒҴℓ tӉЄЇЯ ӍДԌЇҪ ҪДҋ БЄ. Ї Ԁөҋ't ѠДҋt tө ЅҏЄДҜ ДԌДЇҋЅt ҰөҴ, ҜЇҋԌ, БҴt ℓөѴЄ ԀөЄЅҋ't ҪӉДҋԌЄ ЅөӍЄөҋЄ Їҋ Д ԀДҰ, ЯЇԌӉt?"

"ҰөҴ...ӉДѴЄ Д ҏөЇҋt."

"ҋө ЅӉЄ ԀөЄЅҋ't!"

Bakugou shouted and dug his nails into the dirt, barking to Kirishima as the two boys began to yell at each other. The Queen nodded to someone behind you and you were pulled to your feet, wincing as the rope scraped against your arms. You were pushed towards the pyre, your breathing getting faster as you began to panic, shouting and trying to get back to Bakugou. Hearing Setsuna laugh again, you glared at the green haired girl as you walked towards her, narrowing your eyes as you were pushed forward. You stumbled ahead, inches from her, and you heart stopped. It felt like time and come to a crawl, going numb as you watched her green eyes flicker, blinking from dark green they had been to a bright yellow, then back to the original green. No-

No-

No fucking way.

You screamed to Kirishima, actually getting out of the guards grasp as you scrambled back to the redhead, immediately being pulled back while you kicked in the air.

"Kirishima, it's her! It's Himiko Toga!! The shapeshifter from the desert! Tell them, tell them!!"

You sobbed as you were pushed past her, realizing the scar on her stomach was the stab wound from the encounter with Bakugou. Kirishimas eyes widened and he shouted to the King, only to be interrupted and ignored by everyone. The prince heard the panic in your voice and tried to get up again, feeling his head pressed into the ground as the person above him whispered that he 'would be okay soon.' Bakugou growled and shouted, his voice muffled as the people around you spoke. You screamed again, struggling as hard as you could as you were thrown against the pyre, immediately being squeezed by the tight rope they wrapped around both you and the wooden beam.

"ҏℓЄДЅЄ Ѕtөҏ! ӉЇӍЇҜө tөԌД! tөԌД! Ӊ-ӉЄℓҏ!! ҜДtЅҴҜЇ ӉЄℓҏ!"

Tears streamed down your face as Setsuna licked her lips, staring at the blood that slid down your body as the rope rubbed against a wound on your arm, making it reopen. Your breathing was panicked, hitching in your throat when the flame of a torch reflected in your tear filled eyes.

"ЈҴЅt...ҏℓЄДЅЄ ℓЄt tӉЇЅ ЯЄℓЄДЅЄ өҴЯ Ѕөҋ."

"ԌЄt ЯЇԀ өҒ tӉЄ ѠЇtҪӉ!"

"ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ЇҋҒЄҪtЄԀ өҴЯ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ! tӉЇЅ ѠЇℓℓ ӍДҜЄ ӉЇӍ БЄttЄЯ!"

"ҒҴҪҜ Дℓℓ өҒ ҰөҴ!! (F/N)!! It is okay! I-I will help!"

You sobbed and tried to get out of the binds, watching the torch thrown onto the pile of sticks and dried grass that you were standing in the center of. Your eyes widened and you cried out for Bakugou and Kirishima, seeing the smoke instantly flood your vision, blinding you from the crowd.

Bakugou screamed and Kirishima panted, calling out to the blonde as Bakugou once again almost got up, having a fifth person push him back to the ground.

"ҜДtЅҴҜЇ, ℓөөҜ ДѠДҰ!"

"ЄЇЈЇЯөҴ? ѠӉДt ДЯЄ ҰөҴ-"

Bakugou looked over at Kirishima, seeing the redheads eyes change, a light glow forming around them as his pupils shrunk into slits. He spoke, but his voice was harsher, deeper and almost broken as he looked back at Bakugou.

"ԌЄt ЯЄДԀҰ tө ԌЯДБ ӉЄЯ."

Bakugou held his breath and nodded, looking away to shield his face as Kirishima screamed in pain, his body contorting as he pushed himself to transform. The prince swore under his breath as the heat from his dragons skin burned his body, listening to the screams of his tribe as the giant red dragon screeched, towering over them all. The guards holding down Bakugou had backed away, either out of fear or by being flung back as Kirishima jumped into the air, causing a small wind storm.

You watched in horror, unable to cover your ears as the dragon screeched again, and you gasped for breath. The smoke was once again entering your lungs, and you watched the flames crawl closer. You couldn't even turn around along the pyre, the rope burning your skin as you choked. Plan. You needed to come up with a plan. Think. You looked down and watched the flame move closer, frowning as you hesitated, shaking your head. It's an idea.

You reached out and dragged a stick that was on fire closer, trying to grab it with your foot. You had done this a few times before, when your bow had fallen from your grasp and landed in cracks and crevices you couldn't reach or fit into. The stick burned slowly and you growled, dragging it closer and trying to maneuver it to burn the ropes around your body. The smoke forced more tears out of your eyes, blinking to try and hydrate them, shouting in pain when the stick fell against your arm, burning your skin.

"(F/N)!"

"Wh- Katsuki?!"

You couldn't see him at first, but suddenly the prince jumped through the flames, landing on you as he stabbed his dagger into the pyre, slicing at the ropes. He kept one hand on your shoulder to hold you still as he cut the rope tied around your torso, feeling him trembling against you.

"ҜЇЯЇЅӉЇӍД ЇЅ ЯЄДԀҰ ҒөЯ ҴЅ, ℓЄt'Ѕ ԌЄt tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ өҴt өҒ ӉЄЯЄ! Kirishima, Dragon, go!"

"өҜДҰ! tӉДҋҜ ҰөҴ!"

Bakugou held tightly onto your wrist as he looked around, kicking at the fire and sighing before turning around and pointing at the flames. He didn't need to say anything for you to understand, and your eyebrows furrowed, nodding and following the blonde as he ran through the flames. You were quick behind him, just barely feeling the fire hit your skin as Bakugou immediately brushed you down, making sure your clothes hadn't caught flames.

Your eyes widened at the sight before you, and you remembered when you had met Kirishima for the first time. You forgot just how intimidating it was up close, so used to seeing it fly further away or up in the sky. The dragon screeched and slammed its hands down onto the ground, lowering its head as fire spread all over the village. Bakugou shouted and grabbed the two bags someone had thrown near the pyre. Thank the Gods you didn't lose them. He threw the bags up onto the dragons back, shouting something in his own language, before pointing to the giant wing laying flat on the ground. You followed orders and scrambled up the wing, shivering at the scales as you climbed onto its back.

Bakugou was quick behind you, and he slammed his hand down on the dragon, hearing it screech one more time before being flung up into the air. You screamed and Bakugou quickly grabbed you, throwing you against the dragons back and covering yourself with his own body, hugging you with one bloodied arm.

"It is okay, it's okay. I love you, (F/N), you are okay. Take my hand."

Bakugou fumbled for a moment before taking your hand in his, trying to distract you as the dragon flew out of the canyon. Even if he was blocking most of your view, you caught a glimpse of the top of the canyon, seeing the desert that stretched above Mirag. A small group of people were standing around a just recently put out fire pit, but something stuck out to you, and you squinted, glaring down towards the crowd.

It was a black pool, was that water? Oil? Whatever it was, it was giving off a strange smoke, hazing the region before it moved out of sight. You swore and squeezed your eyes shut, hugging Bakugou closer to you as the wind beat against you both. The prince continued to speak to you in his broken accent, trying to tell you that it was okay and that you were okay and that he loved you, every now and then saying something in his own language. After a few more minutes, the flying became steadier, and Bakugou moved off of you, ruffling your hair as he crawled over to the base of the dragons neck.

He began to weave through the spikes jutting out from the scales, and you sat up, watching in amazement as he moved with ease. You looked around, seeing the bags sitting loosely nearby, but something else caught your eye. Blood. Was it Kirishimas? You looked closer, gasping when you saw the tons of little cuts covering the dragons body. Poor Kirishima...

"ℓДҋԀ ҋөѠ ЄЇЈЇЯөҴ, ҰөҴ'ЯЄ Дt ҰөҴЯ ℓЇӍЇt!"

Bakugou shouted but no response came from the dragon, and he shouted again, feeling his partners emotions. Come on. Stay awake! Bakugous eyes widened when he felt the stress from Kirishima, and he grabbed onto his chest to calm himself down.

"ҪДℓӍ ԀөѠҋ ЄЇЈЇЯөҴ, ѠЄ'ЯЄ өҜДҰ ҋөѠ-"

The dragon didn't listen, and suddenly all three of you felt weightless, and then the altitude began to drop. Bakugou shouted in anger and quickly moved back down the dragons neck, stomping with each step as he tried to awaken it.

"ҒҴҪҜ. ҒҴҪҜ. ҒҴҪҜ! (Ғ/ҋ)!"

Bakugou swayed back to you, immediately grabbing you again as the dragon began to free fall, most likely having passed out. He stared at you as fear filled his eyes, tears forming as his mind blanked. Kirishima was out, falling from Gods knows how high and down to Gods know where. You looked around and quickly kissed Bakugou, smiling weakly.

"Їt ЇЅ өҜДҰ. өҜДҰ?"

You struggled out of Bakugous arms and grabbed one of the bags, shifting through and checking each pocket. You shouted and grabbed the other bag, fumbling and smiling widely as you found the small, polished stone.

"This better fucking work-"

You rubbed the stone inbetween your fingers, feeling a light vibration come from the almost glass like stone.

"Uraraka?!"

"..(F/N)?"

"Uraraka! You have to help us! Can you teleport four people, including yourself?!"

There was no answer, and you whined loudly as you called for the brunette again, gasping as the voice quietly echoed in the wind.

"Maybe! I'm coming to you now!"

"W-Wait! Not yet-"

Shit. You cupped the stone in your hands and looked up at Bakugou, suddenly feeling even more weightless as the dragon began to fall faster than you, making you almost float in the air. Bakugou held on to the Dragon with one hand and grabbed you with the other, pulling you back down as a bright light flashed next to you.

"Uraraka!"

"(F/- AHH!"

The witch screamed as you grabbed a hold of her, pulling her down along next to Bakugou as he held onto both of you tightly, trying to keep himself planted against the dragons scales.

"Wh-What the hell is happening?!"

"Long story! But can you get all of us down?"

Uraraka looked panicked and looked at Bakugou, trying her best not to mistranslate.

"ҪДҋ ҰөҴ ӍДҜЄ ҜЇЯЇЅӉЇӍД ЅӍДℓℓ? ҴӉ, ӉҴӍДҋ?"

Bakugou pursed his lips and pointed to the bags, making sure you were safe as you leaned over and grabbed them. You looked over the edge out below you, seeing the blue of the sea underneath you.

"Th-The...Mirag Bay-"

"(F/N), get over here!"

You scrambled back over as Bakugou inhaled, putting his hands down on Kirishima, as a dim light radiated from under his hands. You watched as slowly, the body of the dragon shrunk, eventually forming back into a passed out Kirishima. Bakugou quickly grabbed onto his unconscious friend, pulling all four of you together as Uraraka gripped onto the staff.

"I-I don't know if this will work, I've never done it with this many people!"

"How many have you teleported max?!"

"Um, three! Me, Deku and Todoroki!"

"Shit-"

You looked at Kirishima, watching the blood spill from his injuries and into the air, looking back down at the sea below. You glanced back at Bakugou, and your eyes widened, seeing his face more terrified than it had ever been as he looked down at the water. He looked like he was going to pass out too, and you shouted to Uraraka.

"Can you make me lightweight?"

"Huh? I could, yes-"

"Do it!"

She raised her eyebrow and put her hand on your arm, apologizing as it stung your burn. You immediately felt lighter, falling slower than the others as you held onto the staff.

"Ochako."

"(F/N)?"

"Get them somewhere safe."

"(F/N)?!"

You pushed yourself away from the staff, and the three other bodies as you floated above them. Bakugou screamed your name and Uraraka shouted the incantation, watching from above as they vanished before your eyes. You exhaled tiredly, looking down at the sea, examining the waves as they crashed around. There was land, very far off in the hazy distance, but it immediately disappeared the closer you go to the earth. They would be safe with Uraraka and Midoriya, and probably the others as well.

You hit the waters surface and felt the pain in your back immediately numb you, the light from the moon disappearing as you drifted deep underwater. You knew the dangers of falling onto the waters surface, so making yourself lighter made the fall slower; you weren't positive it would've worked, but you could still think, which meant you weren't dead.

Was it a bad idea? Yes. Do you regret it? No. The uncertainty of Uraraka scared you, and on instinct, you wanted to protect Bakugou and Kirishima before yourself. Was that love? Was that stupidity? Maybe-

Maybe you were just oblivious...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
146K 4.7K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...
9.8K 474 10
"𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸'𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃." in which y/n l/n cheats on her cheating boy...
44.4K 936 44
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...