*Beastars Oneshots/Scenarios*

By _Sweet_Guess_

So like here's my crappy book and I hope that it's okayish, well I started this book bc I really couldn't fin... More

Legosi x reader-Confessions
Louis x reader-Insecure
Tem x reader- Treat you better
Legosi x reader- Mistletoe
Louis x Male deer reader- Forbidden Love
Legosi x Human!Reader

A/N

408 9 2
By _Sweet_Guess_

Hellooo my lovliesss, I hope every single one of you is doing okay and is safe🥺. And I'm sorry this isn't a new shot,, Soooo I'll get straight to the point, so I haven't updated in like a while, and believe me, I know just because I haven't been posting does NOT mean that I've forgotten about this book. I've been getting so much work lately, and these upcoming exams of mine are stressing me out😔. I really want to update this book so much, but when I start writing, I procrastinate a lot. You guys have no idea how excited I get when I start writing chapters for this book. The thing is whenever I initially want to start writing again, I am once again swamped with schoolwork. But no worries I'm not going to abandon this book causeeee I love it and you guys as well❤️ once summer starts I'll be able to have all the free time in the world😁 but anywho I hope you're able to understand, please stay safe and I hope that pretty soon I get to update.

-Sweet_Guess_ out✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
598K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...