饾暛饾枒饾枂饾枅饾枑 饾暬饾枮饾枟饾枂饾枓饾枎饾枆饾枠...

Por imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... M谩s

Black Pyramids鈾狅笍
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 26
BP 27

BP 25

630 17 8
Por imnyladasme

Uraiah's POV

I was slowly fading. Slowly fading away from reality. My body was becoming light slowly by the minute with memories flashing right in front of me. I had lost my baby. I just knew I did. The way that stranger was continuously kicking me in my stomach I just knew my beloved baby was gone.

Poor Julius. I could hear him desperately calling me and begging me to stay awake while I faded. I was too weak to even open my eyes or move a muscle. My body was in excruciating pain especially where my abdomen was.

I may be in pain and I may feel like there's no hope to believe that my baby is still alive but I will not fade away completely. I'm not weak, internally, I will fight and continue to live my life. I know one day that I will conceive another child.

Hopefully, Julius will be right there when I wake up. I'd like to see his face to make me smile through all of my pain. Just the thought of him made my heart flutter. I heard every single word when he was begging me to wake up. I didn't know that I could have such an affect on a guy.

Little did he know I felt the same way. He was so sweet to me and caring. He dealt with my attitude and ME in general. I'm such a handful but he just deals with it like it's nothing. He may have barged his way into my life but I'm glad he did. I have no choice but to give him all my affection and potentially love.

zzt

zzt

The darkness I was engulfed in suddenly displayed lightning. I was confused because why is it lightning. It was loud like thunder, seeing them strike down into the void. Then I felt my body jolt. It was like impulses of energy shooting through my body so rapidly.

Was I dead just then? Omg, I fucking died!

It was another round of impulses, making me jolt and shake. My heart felt like it was pumping slowly, and I could hear sound slowly fade into my ears.

"1, 2, 3!" I jolted again. Omg this shit hurt.

Who said that though? Why was my heart beating slowly? It was like it was failing. Bitch wake the fuck up, you ain't dying yet!

Another jolt and my eyes cracked open a little, then they closed and my body failed.

"Turn it up, she's trying to come to!" Someone said.

Dude, don't kill me. Wow, that was so ironic because I got killed and I'm dead— forget it.

With the last electrifying jolt my heart started to speed up and I could feel my body. I could feel my fingers and I could feel my eyes moving. However, I couldn't hardly breathe my breathing was very short and my stomach felt like it was cut into and sewn together. Did I just get out of surgery? I wasn't going to make it out of surgery?

"Oxygen!" Someone said. Oh that's a doctor.

I felt a mask cover my mouth and nose then clean oxygen forcefully pushing in through my nose. I guess I could hardly breathe on my own. All I know now is that I'm alive.

...

Julius Pov

I'm fucking mad and I'm fucking worried as hell. Uraiah is in there close to damn near dying and she lost her child! I told Camarion to stop coming around her and I told him to stop fucking with me. That nigga robbed one of my business and killed one of my dealers. He gon die today because he messed with the wrong person.

I had my face shoved into my hands as I sat in the waiting room, trying to be patient and wait on a doctor. Uraiah's friend's mom was rubbing my back and putting reassuring words into my ears to make me feel better.

"It's alright" my ass, none of this shit is alright. Uraiah is probably going to get in a bad mental state and she's probably going to be scared to be by herself. That's it! She's staying with me in my house. Her house is wrecked and I'm not gonna let her stay there any longer.

I'm going to be the one to help her through all of this and I'm going to be the one to get that nigga's head. All of this just made me shake my head and get angry all over again.

I could hear heels clicking down the empty hallway, making my head snap up. A doctor comes around the corner with a smile on her face along with her clipboard tucked in her arms.

"Uraiah Gimbridge's family?" She said looking at us with a questionable look.

"Yes," I said with a desperate look in my eye.

Tayla's Mother and her stood beside me and had the same facial expression. So many things went through my head. Why was she smiling? Is she alright for fucks sake?

"No need to worry, Uraiah made it out of surgery. However, it was a struggle," My heart dropped. Did she almost die in surgery?

"Her heart was failing constantly and no she's on a machine to help with her breathing and get it stable." The doctor looked as if she was missing something on purpose.

She looked at me with a sad looked and sighed, "Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes. Yes I am." I said.

"She has lost the babies," The doctor said a tear falling from her eye.

"Wait, babies? Uraiah was pregnant with twins?" I asked confused.

"Well," The doctor wiped her tear away. "Not exactly twins. It's rare but they had two different fathers." She said nodding.

I was hot. Boiling hot and I was ready to explode. Not only did this nigga kill his own child, but he killed MY fucking child! I will fucking kill Camarion if it's the last thing I do!

"The room is 562, fifth floor." The doctor added.

"Okay, thank you." Tayla's mother filled in for my talking and started rubbing my back.

The doctor nodded her head sadly and walked away. Me on the other hand, I felt so many emotions that they all jumbled up into pure anger.

"Hey, not now Julius," Tayla's mother scolded me. "We are in public and Uraiah is in that room waiting for you. It's not time to go off killing when you have other business to tend to. Get your butt in there. Me and Tayla will go get some things for her while you cater to her. Okay?" She said sternly.

I nodded my head and started walking towards the elevator.

...

Uraiah's Pov

"No, no!" I whined, crying loudly.

"Babies? Are you serious? I was pregnant with more than one?" Tears were rapidly streaming down my face as I was fueled with anger.

A nurse was beside me, with a bucket of vomit, rubbing my back and saying reassuring things. First time getting pregnant and I end up losing not one but two children! They're not even twins! One of them were Julius's. Oh god, he's going to be so mad.

"I hate li—" A wave of heat rushed through my body and I grabbed the bucket and started hurling into it. This made me cry even more.

"It's okay. Get it all out." The nurse said in a nice tone.

I coughed and hurled some more until I felt like my sickness was over for the moment. The nurse took the bucket of vomit and gave it to the janitor outside. She came back in with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a trash can.

The nurse was kind of enough to brush my teeth for me and clean me up. She even told me rest once she was done. I didn't want to though. I wanted to see Julius. I missed him and the thought of me being dead was still heavy on my mind. All I wanted was his arms and kisses at my house.

My house...

My poor house!

It's literally destroyed and everything I've worked for has been completely ruined. I can't live there anymore. Where am I going to go? I don't want to be a burden on Tayla and her mother because they will have another mouth to feed. I can't stay with my m— Yolanda because she doesn't even claim me anymore.

Could I stay with Julius? No, he wouldn't want me there. Maybe he would since he admitted that he really liked me.

I don't know. All of this thinking is getting me worked up and now I just want to cry all over again. Before a tear slipped out, Julius rushed in with a worried expression and everything in me burst from its confinement.

I held my arms out and started bawling for him. He rushed towards me and embraced my battered and bruised body gently. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my head on top of his shoulder. I sat there and I cried. I felt something warm roll down my shoulder and I started crying even more.

Julius was crying and that tore me apart. I didn't know I cared so much for him. He barged into my life and I should be trying to call him crazy and getting a restraining order for it. It's just.. everything ended totally different. It was the WAY he came into my life that made me just treat him so nicely. I was so affectionate because he made me so affectionate.

Julius had the personality of a man and when I say a man, I mean a man! He catered towards me, he reassured me, he never made me skeptical as if he wasn't all about me. Julius most definitely showed me he was all about me every day. I'm only 18 and I scored myself a good guy. I can't use "boyfriend" because he hasn't asked me out yet but I know it's coming soon.

I know that we'll both get through this tough time together. We're going to make it work. As long as he can bless me with his loyalty, honesty, and commitment I can do the same.

I lifted my head from the spot I soaked with tears and kissed his cheek several times. I hugged him once more and pulled away to make room for him to lay with me. Julius tried to hide the fact that he was crying and I only let out a small hearty laugh because of the role he had to uphold.

He slowly got into the small bed and rested on his side facing me. I cautiously snuggled against him, trying to position myself so my ribs wouldn't hurt as much. I then intertwined my fingers with his and lifted my head to give him a long kiss.

Our lips slipped smoothly against eachother. Our tongues fought eachother and our hands roamed. Julius cupped my butt nicely and I was caressing his face. I missed him so much. All of this was just stressful and scary, I don't know how to handle all of this.

Julius pulled away and looked into my eyes, "You're staying with me, Uraiah." He said firmly.

"What?" I said breathlessly looking for any lies.

"I mean it you're staying with me. You're not going to stay with Tayla. You're going to stay with me. I'm going to care for you and I'm going to be here to help you through it all," Julius said softly, brushing his thumb on my swollen lips.

I couldn't cry anymore but I was happy and relieved to hear this, "I don't want you to be helping me out of pity," I said sadly.

Julius slid his arm into my side and caressed it slowly, "I'm not doing it out of pity. I'm doing it because I want to be with you, Uraiah. You and only you."

I pouted and hugged him tightly. I instantly regretted that because I moved wrong.

"Damn, be careful," Julius chuckled at me.

I smiled weakly and kissed his lips hard, "So does that mean?..." The silence was my answer.

"Fuck yeah," Julius said happily, hugging me and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

...

Third Person

Tayla stood outside the door smiling at her mom and her mom smiling back at her. They overheard everything that was going down in the room and they didn't want to disturb the new couple. Tayla pointed towards the elevator and the two left. They actually never left when Tayla's mom said they would. They followed Julius to see how he would act and not go against Tayla's mother's words.

Tayla's mom was satisfied so she didn't mind leaving. They would just come tomorrow and check up on her.

...

Black Pyramids

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

21.2K 811 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
16.9K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...