Riverdale groupchat

By kelesha-akya1234

Things are getting unwinding between all of them and the ships are getting ready to load. There is also a tee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 baby baby❤️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 missing babies
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 partyyy
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 the mission
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 baby baby baby❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
The end
AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK!!🥳🤩
Riverdale drawings
New book to this one

Chapter 34

168 3 0
By kelesha-akya1234

Betty: "WHY AM I HERE IM NOT ILL IM OK!!"

Sister Woodhouse: "Oh Betty Betty Betty we need to keep you here safe from all the serpents dearest"

Betty: "IM THEIR SERPENT QUEEN AND JUGHEAD IS THEIR KING SO DONT GET THIS MIXED UP THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU SO UNCHAIN ME YOU MONSTER"

FP: "LET HER GO WOMAN!"

Betty: "FP THANK GOD FOR SAVING ME WHERE IS JUGHEAD"

FP: "Jughead is coming he told me to make a scene"

Betty: "I don't wanna be here no more *crying quietly onto FP leather jacket*"

Sister Woodhouse: "she has to stay here her mother said until the baby is born"

Betty: "IM NOT DOING THAT BECAUSE IM SANE NOT INSANE IM SANE"

Sister Woodhouse: "SECURITY don't worry little one we will make a good girl out of you"

FP: "NO LEAVE HER ALONE!! BETTY JUGHEAD WILL GET YOU OUT REMEMBER HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!"

*in the groupchat*

Jughead: hi guys....🥺😭

Polly: Jug it's ok she's getting out we are getting her out

Cheryl: why don't you go through the route where Veronica and Tee Tee saved me

Toni: Yh Jughead I'll take you Polly and J.B. if she wanna go

Jughead: ok thanks guys..I'm sorry Betty please be ok😭😭

Polly: she will be ok

J.B.: Jughead Listen we will get her out and she's pregnant

Polly: they drugged me when I was pregnant with the twins and it's not nice and she has to be calm

Jughead: WE GOTTA GET HER TONI CHERYL POLLY AND JB GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER WE ARE GOING TO GET HER TONIGHT!!

JB: that's my brother

Archie: guys Ronnie said she's coming

Veronica: I'm coming

Josie: you just had a baby

Veronica: Yh your right and it's only been nine hours

Betty: h-help m-me.....

Jughead: BETTY ARE YOU OK?!

Betty: p-pol-polly t-they....

Betty: it's Sister Woodhouse do not disturb little Betty!

Jughead: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Jughead: I WILL GET HER BACK YOU CANT KEEP HER FOREVER I MEAN IT!!

Polly: we gotta go now get all your stuff together

*back to speaking*

FP: "Alice I tried they just threw me out and Betty was streaming tears"

Jughead: "WATCH THE KIDS ME JB POLLY CHERYL AND TONI ARE GETTING HER OUT!"

FP: "BOY GET BACK HERE"

FP: "I know you love her but don't start acting like me we will save her but of we do it now then_"

Kevin: "hi all of us are helping to get Betty and adults stay with the kids"

Charles: "Mom I'm staying at home and watching the babies you guys go and get Betty"

Cheryl: "not today Charlie Brown your coming with all of us"

Jughead: "how many of us gotta go"

Fangs: "lets just say your our king and we gotta go and save our queen"

Polly: " *Helping Jughead not cry* Jug we are going for her it's ok"

Jughead: "*trying not to cry* ok thank you all so much for helping me get my Betts back"

Alice: "no you all stay at home me and FP will get her"

Polly: "MOM NO WE NEED TO SAVE BETTY SHE IS ALL WE HAVE AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM US SHE ISNT ILL SHE IS OK YOU DIDNT SEND JUNEBUG AND RYDEN AWAY ITS NOT FAIR WE ARE SAVING HER YOU STAY AT HOME AND DO WHAT KEVIN SAYS MOM!!"

FP: "Alice shes right Betty was ok even found out with the genes she's ok"

Alice: "fine i want my baby back in one piece go go save her please don't find her broken*

FP: "BOY GO GET YOUR MRS JONES!"

Jughead: "thanks dad RIGHT GUYS LETS GO GET BETTY!!"

All: "Yeah"

Cheryl: "Whoever has a weapon keep it out ready my bow and arrow ready to go"

Josie: "I've got pick up and drop off"

Kevin: "I'll come and help jughead"

JB: "Im comin in keep to the plan and we need the muscle aswell so they step out of our way"

*back with betty*

Sister Woodhouse: "Oh Betty you put them the wrong way around it's on the left"

Betty: "I have a Baby remember!! Don't worry I'll let them know that you have been hurting me and abusing me while I'm pregnant"

Sister Woodhouse: "Polly was so much like you that's why you have a herder punishment"

Betty: "SCREW YOU BITCH AND TRY CATCHING A PREGNANT BITCH WHO DOESNT DO WHAT SHES TOLD"

Sister Woodhouse: "get her boys"

Ethel: "Oh Betty looks like I'm rooming with you again"

Betty: "breathe Betty breathe no stress can do me harm"

Ethel: "what's the story then Betty"

Betty: "why would you care all you do is make videos about me and my family"

Ethel: "I've changed and heard about Veronica new little one"

Betty: "DONT BOTHER ETHEL"

Ethel: "sorry Betty but your not worthy for the king"

Betty: "what King Ethel"

Ethel: "the gargoyle king he looks for people who are worthy and he said me and Jughead"

Betty: "Ethel I don't care I'm having a sleep I need it because I'm due very soon"

Ethel: "ok I'll let sister Woodhouse know your lacking work"

Betty: "ok Ethel fine I'm coming"

*back with Jughead*

Jughead: "ok Polly JB unlock the door Cheryl keep look out Kevin Fangs Sweetpea Polly Toni and dad come with me Josie text Polly and JB if you see anyone around and fangs sweetpea make sure ur in your position once we get in dad distract the nuns by acting like you saw a fight so they run off JB get your slingshot ready just in case that Sister Woodhouse is hosteling Betty"

Polly: Jughead Betty is now in the film room about teen pregnancy I was in there and it was the worst"

Jughead: "that's where we start"

Cheryl: "there are more nuns around and the G&G game is about so they give you fizzle rocks as candy for good behaviour"

Polly: "worse while your pregnant"

Jughead: "thanks you two let's go get Betty and bring her home"

*back with betty*

Betty: "n-no more of th-those pl-please"

Sister Woodhouse: "Ethel thanks for the recording of us hurting Betty now send it to all her loved ones especially her fiancé Jughead"

Betty: "J-Juggie h-help m-m-me p-pl-please...."

Ethel: "see this is your punishment for being hurtful to sister Woodhouse and for taking Jughead off me we was supposed to be together"

Betty: "g-go d-die in h-hell bitch haha haha...*punches Ethel and kicks Sister Woodhouse and unties herself*"

Betty: "You really think I'm invincible I'm not I'm the daughter of the black hood"

Jughead: "she's there get your ammo up and fire"

Cheryl: "remember me bitch well lets get you tied up along with Ethel"

Cheryl: "SHE HAS BETTYS BLOOD ON HER HANDS ALL OF THEM ATTACK FOR BETTY ALL THE BOYS AND ILL SORT OUT THESE TWO!!"

Jughead: "HOW DARE YOU!!"

Ethel: "We are worthy now Jughead Betty is broken we made her like it"

Jughead: "ETHEL NO I LOVE BETTY NOT YOU HOW COUPD YOU MAKE HER LIKE THAT SHES PREGNANT AND NOT LETTING HER REST GO TO HELL CHERYL SORT HER OUT"

Jughead: "BETTY IS THAT YOU"

Betty: "J-JUGHEAD JONES!!"

Jughead: " *runs to her but she faints* B-BETTY ITS OK IM HERE DONT WORRY KEVIN DAD HELP ME PICK HER UP!"

Betty: "J-Jug o-our b-baby she's ok E-Ethel d-did t-this t-to me"

Jughead: "don't worry we have hurt her for what they have done to you"

FP: "Boy she gotta get to a hospital she's bleeding on her nose and mouth and her knees and legs plus feet"

Kevin: "we can patch her up in the van"

JB: "JONES WE GOTTA GO THEY HAVE SAW WHAT WE ARE DOING!"

Polly: "OMG BETTY WE GOTTA GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW AND JOSIE DONT STOP FANGS SWEETPEA LETS GO!!"

Jughead: " *crying while carrying and running to the van with Betty in his arms* B-BETTY ITS OK WE ARE NEARLY AT THE VAN DAD QUICKER IM NOT LOOSING HER OR THE BABY!!"

Kevin: "BETTY WE ARE SO CLOSE DONT SLEEP STAY AWAKE!"

Betty: "J-Jug n-no Hospital p-please"

Jughead: "YES HOSPITAL JOSIE DRIVE!!"

Toni: "omg Betty ok Cheryl Polly JB undress her boys can you go forward two rows we need some room sorry"

Jughead: "Yh sure come on guys"

Cheryl: "ok I've sorted her feet and legs"

JB: "done baby check all good but JOSIE HOW FAR"

Josie: "WE ARE HERE GET HER CLOTHES ON!"

Jughead: "Betts hold our hand Dad get a wheelchair quick! Don't worry you will be ok"

Polly: " *crying while telling her she's always there for her no matter what* Betty I'm always here for you please stay DONT go"

Nurse: "CALL A DOCTOR NOW SHES FROM THAT SISTERS OF QUIET MERCY!! Don't worry Miss Cooper you will be ok if your the dad come with us and only you"

Jughead: "can my dad and her sister come"

Nurse: "sure"

Jughead: "guys come on"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 35
*basically my idea for after 2x22* Archie has been arrested, Veronica is trying to tear her father down, Jughead is the new leader of the serpents, B...
2.9K 116 37
Toni is new to Riverdale high and Riverdale and she meets the one and only Cheryl blossom there is so many twist Started December 10th 2023
49.4K 910 37
no longer updating
60.1K 1.6K 35
Veronica loved Archie more than ever and she already saw herself getting married to him some day in the future. On prom night though her whole life t...