skylight | k. bakugo ✔

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

forty-one.

34K 992 1.4K
By thunder_roses

Mandalay soon made a telepathic call to the entire camp, informing them of the villains and to get them to return to camp.

"Mandalay," (Y/n) said, getting her attention, "I'm going to go into the forest to help people out, my quirk allows me to make steppingstones to lift people away."

"(L/n), wait--" Mandalay yelled to her, but she was already running into the forest.

The rest of the class was rushed into the building, except Midoriya, who went after Kota. (Y/n) used her quirk to try and sense the quirk energy of the other students, but it was hard since the smoke blurred her sense vision. Suddenly, she saw Bakugo and Todoroki, who was carrying a class B student on his back, come out of the smoke unharmed. She immediately turned her direction to try and navigate toward them. Then she saw the convict in her night-sense, or her "dream", in front of them, hovering over a dismembered hand.

She got out of her sense and ran as fast as she could, trying to stay quiet as to not alert any possible villains around her.

"Everyone in class A and B, in the name of the pro hero, Eraserhead, you are granted permission to engage in combat. I repeat, use your training. You may fight these villains! Listen, we've discovered two targets,"Mandalay announced over her telepath quirk. "It's two students named Kacchan and (Y/n). Kacchan and (Y/n), try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!"

(Y/n) felt both angry and scared at the new information--what would they want with her and Bakugo? What could they possibly hope to gain? 

Finally she reached a clearing, hearing some fighting around her. She spun and leaped onto her steppingstones in the direction of the noise to get some height. She heard some metallic sounds and Bakugo and Todoroki speaking. She then went into second form, but it was a dark navy blue due to the moonlight and the darkness.

(Y/n) then saw the two boys and a load of ice, then the convict jumped out of the trees, using his quirk. She quickly sped forward and ran into the convict, knocking him off his balance.

"(Y/n)?!" Bakugo screamed, seeing her appear in her second form. "What're you doing?!"

"Give me a minute!" she yelled back, seeing the convict coming back up--shooting his quirk at her.

She created a forcefield to block the attack, letting the energy blast back onto him.

"Show me your exquisite flesh!" Moonfish, the convict, screamed.

"Gross, you creep!" she yelled back, blasting through some of the teeth-bars to break them off--making him lose his balance once again.

"(L/n), they're after you, too! Get down here!" Todoroki yelled as he watched the fight.

"No way! If I can do this, I'm going to!" she replied loudly, trying to dodge the attacks.

Suddenly, as if it was out of nowhere, she felt a huge gash on her back, causing her to scream in pain and lose her second form. She fell to the ground as she returned to her normal state.

"(Y/n)!" Bakugo screamed, running over to catch her midair.

He laid her down behind some of the ice and took a look at her back, the back of the tank-top she had been wearing was ripped as there was a huge gash across her back. She hissed in pain as he examined the new wound.

"Why did you do that, idiot?" he asked her, trying to stop the bleeding.

"I couldn't watch that psycho kill you," (Y/n) told him, the bleeding stopped finally, as the cut was long but it didn't look too deep.

"We'll just need to block since our attacks could cause fires, except (L/n)'s, who's hurt," Todoroki told them, trying to create ice to block Moonfish.

"It's okay, I can't go into second form like this," (Y/n) explained as she stood up. "But I can still help."

As Moonfish continued to attack, (Y/n) not able to get a clear shot and Todoroki's ice not able to catch him. The three were sitting ducks--that was until they heard some huge explosions heading their way.

"What the heck is that?" (Y/n) asked as she tried to search for the source of the loud sounds.

"Sense it, (L/n)," Todoroki said, looking between her and the explosions.

(Y/n) tried to sense it but all she could see what a powerful darkness, overwhelming her energy sense. She yelped, falling back--her back wound having shooting pains in response.

"What is it?" Bakugo asked, holding (Y/n) by her shoulders not to hurt her back.

"I don't know, it was too dark and strong," she wheezed, tired from the energy exhaustion.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, give us some light!" Shoji screamed, running with Midoriya on his back.

Suddenly, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow came and instantly destroyed Moonfish. As Dark Shadow was in control, (Y/n) muttered, "Oh my god..." 

"Is that Tokoyami?!" Todoroki asked, seeing the now-huge Dark Shadow going insane.

"Give us some light now! He's out of control!" one of Shoji's arms yelled to them.

Dark Shadow then shattered some of Moonfish's teeth, defeating him easily and instantly. After a minute, the three used their quirks to create some light. Although (Y/n)'s energy was darker, it could still shine bright enough to stop Tokoyami and Dark Shadow.

"That brings up some old memories," she groaned, Bakugo allowing her to use him as a crutch.

"Thanks, you saved me," Tokoyami thanked them as he panted.

"We could barely defend against that guy, him even getting (L/n) in the back," Todoroki said, looking to the defeated Moonfish. "But you beat him instantly."

As Tokoyami apologized to Shoji, Bakugo noticed (Y/n)'s back began to bleed again.

"Here," Todoroki said, ripping up his jacket and handing it to (Y/n), "use this to cover your back."

Bakugo took it and tied it around (Y/n), covering and putting pressure on the scratch.

"Thank you, Todoroki," she thanked him as Bakugo made the final knot, causing her to groan slightly as he finished.

"Okay," Midoriya started, "I don't know if you heard Mandalay but I found out the villains are after Kacchan and (Y/n)."

"Bakugo and (L/n)?" Tokoyami questioned after hearing the information. "Are they trying to kill them? Why?"

"I don't know," Midoriya answered. "But I think we should get to camp, it's the safest place now as long as Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa have regrouped there."

"I understand." Tokoyami nodded. "So the mission is to get Bakugo and (L/n) back to safety, serving as their protectors."

"It's possible the Pussycats are still fighting in the clearing," Midoriya planned.

As Tokoyami and Midoriya strategized, (Y/n) stood on her own, thinking about her second form and if she could enter it in this state.

"Honestly, with a group like this," Midoriya continued, "we could probably even go up against All Might."

"I'd be fine by myself, or just with (Y/n)!" Bakugo protested in a gruff manner.

"Babe, shut up," (Y/n) hissed in a low tone.

"We'll surround you two as we walk," Todoroki stated, directing his attention to the two of them.

"I don't need any of your protection, dammit!" Bakugo protested once more.

(Y/n) just elbowed him and shot a death glare at him. If the villains weren't going to kill them first, she probably would just end Bakugo right them with her glare.

"Let's go," Shoji said, beginning to walk ahead.

"Don't ignore me!"

"Make sure you keep up," Todoroki followed up, following Shoji.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo yelled, following them with (Y/n) beside him. She walked without him as a crutch.

As they were walking, (Y/n) felt something coming as they ran. Before she could say anything, she was captured by Mr. Compress.

Once the group discovered that Bakugo, (Y/n), and Tokoyami were taken, they went into crisis mode. While the group was fighting and the three were in the small marbles. (Y/n) was in an unconscious state, but since she couldn't dream, all she could do was watch helplessly through her sensing ability. It was torture.

Come on (Y/n), she thought as she laid dormant in the small marble. Think! You can't move but you can watch, wait, you spoke to them in the locker room back at school while using the sense ability, maybe I can communicate with them. I just need to wake up. Come on (Y/n)... WAKE UP!

Suddenly, while still in the small marble, (Y/n)'s eyes shot open with a navy blue light glowing from them. She screamed as she tried to get her classmate and friends' attention, "I'm somewhere dark! Like a pocket!"

"Wait, (Y/n)?" Midoriya question, hearing the echoing voice come from somewhere on Mr. Compress.

"I'm using my sensing ability to communicate, hurry! I can see both Katsuki and Tokoyami here, but barely. Hurry!" she screamed, pounding on the side, still not able to help all that much.

"Man, this girl is good," Mr. Compress mumbled, hearing (Y/n) slightly. "But she's wrong."

She then slipped out of consciousness again, back into her helpless sensing state. After a few minutes of fighting, she realized how wrong she was about the location.

Then, as fast as they were compressed, (Y/n), Bakugo and Tokoyami were back to their normal state. Tokoyami was with the students while Dabi held Bakugo and (Y/n) by their necks, backing into the warp gate.

"Checkmate," Dabi whispered, showing his victory. 

(Y/n) immediately swung her right arm around to punch her captor but Dabi jabbed his nails into her gash, causing her to scream and allowing him to grab her and throw her back into the portal before she could try to escape again.

Her vision began to blur as she landed on her head extremely hard. After trying to fight the pain to try and save Bakugo since she could just barely see him being held back, reaching for her.

She submitted to the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 27.1K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
270 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
2K 99 20
you moved to Japan right after middle school ended, and you decided to go to the top hero school in the country. you were always a bit sassy, yet shy...
3.4K 164 93
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...