Taken

By nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... More

chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

chapter 1~ we're going in...

28.1K 444 40
By nikkihope82

Jason's pov.

"Dawg... yo.... FREDO." I got Alfredo's attention from his phone. "She just got into a huge fight with Paul, this is our time, we gotta go!"I said as I parked outside across the street from her house.

" Jason you do whatever you want to do, I'm not the boss. But you're putting her at risk with red hawk and you know that they want to get her. She's you're responsibility not mine, even more so when you do decide to get her." Fredo said as he slid his sunglasses on and looked back down at his phone.

" Okay soo one I don't care about red hawk, two I am the boss, and three I know she's my responsibility you don't need to remind me." I said as I rolled the windows up and drove out of the parking lot.
"Okay Jason." Alfredo grinned at me.
"Don't look at me with that 'you're making a bad choice' grin. We are getting her." I started driving around the blocks.

" Where are you planning to get her cause I mean you can't just go up to her front door and be like hey I'm gonna kidnap you now."
"Fredo... do you really think I'm that stupid? I was planning on-" I looked up from my phone as saw she was headed out of her house down the road.
"I was planning on following her to wherever she's headed now- which is probably the park." I said putting my car in drive and going towards the park.

" and if there are people there then what are you going to do Jason?" Fredo asked smartly.
" dude it's 9 the park closes at 8:30. No one is going to be there. Chill." I said pulling up to the parking lot at the park and turning my lights off waiting for her to arrive.

Whenever she fights with Paul she either goes to the little cafe down the road or the park. It's a nice day out though which means that she's most likely going to be coming here.
" alright here goes nothing." Fredo said locking his phone and looking over at me.
" don't be so negative fredo! Jason McCann always gets what he wants." I said popping my gum and turning my car off. I put my seat back and put my sunglasses on, and waited.

Lauren's pov:

Eff this I'm out. I put my sneakers on and grabbed my headphones.
" I'm going to the park." I said about to walk out the door but stopped.
"No you're not. You may only be 17 for a couple more months, but I still have control over you, it's too dark...go up to your room." Paul responded angrily
"You are not my mom and you'll never be my father, you have no say in what I do." I pushed past him, I felt him try to grab my arm but I ran out the door and I ran till I was a safe distance then slowed my pace down.

I put my headphones on and listened to some drake.

Worst behavior.

I started walking towards the park, it's only a couple blocks away from my townhouse. It's a nice place to just chill, it's my safe place.
When I looked up the park lights were on and the park was empty, peace and quiet.

I looked all around, keeping an eye on the parking lot to make sure Paul wouldn't come after me... there was only one car in the parking lot, it kind of looks like brand new BMW.
Probably some seniors getting stoned at the park since that's the "cool" thing to do.

I went over to the swings and just sat and let the tears spill out. The stress and anxiety were finally catching up to me.

My mother passed away a couple months ago from cancer and my father moved to Italy for his job a while before she died, he asked me a million times to go with him but I wanted to stay and take care of my mother. So now I'm stuck with a jack ass of a step father Paul.
I looked up from my phone again and saw two boys get out the BMW and start walking over to the park.

I just wanted some alone time and now that's gonna be ruin by whoever is coming over here.
I guess I'll just stay at the park, usually when other people come I leave but I don't feel like going home yet and honestly I'm not that scared of being out by myself.
I can defend myself and I have my phone I can just call someone. I looked back down at my phone and went to twitter.

I tweeted
"
I just want to go and get away from this life....

"
I pressed send and took my headphones off when I saw a unfamiliar boy standing in front of me.
"Umm hi." I said sorta shyly.
"Can I help you?" I added.

"What's wrong?" He asked standing a distance away.
"Umm nothing really, just some family problems is all." I looked down at my phone hoping he would leave. A couple seconds go by and he just stayed there. Creeped out I locked my phone and looked back up at him.
"Uhhh I should... probably be getting back now." I got up and saw his friend behind me stopping me. My heart is racing at this point.

Stay calm Lauren.
Stay calm.

"Why do you want to go back to those problems?" The boy said coming closer to me.
"Uh, I really-" he cut me off.
"Come with us." He said putting his hand out.
"Uhhh no I think I should just be getting home now. Thanks though." I said about to turn around to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"It wasn't really a question sweetie." The boy took my hand and forcefully started walking towards the parking lot.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME." I tried scrambling away from him, my phone fell from my grip.
"Stop screaming." He said sternly towards me.
"LET ME GO!" I screamed tried getting out of his arms but he has too good of a grip on me.

"Fredo you drive?" The boy tossed the other guy the keys.
"On it." He ran and started the car.

"Please, please, please just let me go I should really be getting home" I said trying to release my hand from his.
The guy leaned my body against the car and pressed himself against me with all of his weight.
"Listen now cause I won't repeat myself. I know everything that is going on right now for you. I will not hurt you and I won't let you get hurt. I've been watching you, and I know every little single thing about you and trust me right now you're in more danger than you think. So just cooperate with me." He whispered to me. Chills ran down my body and all I did was nod. I felt numb.
"Good, get in the car." The man stepped away from the car and opened the door. For a moment I looked across the parking lot, wanting to run. He cleared his throat and I looked over at him.
"Get in" he said. I did as he said and he followed, shutting the door.

"What is happening to me? What is going on?" I whispered to myself.
"This isn't real. This isn't real. This is a nightmare" I continued whispering to myself. Tears started forming in my eyes.
"Ummm, ca..can I ask a question?" I asked trembling.
"Go for it." The man said as the other one driving, pulled out of the parking lot.
"Who even are you guys?" I squinted at him still not being able to put together what he looks like.
"I'm Jason, Jason McCann..."
My eyes widened and I felt my heart sink.
"before you scream and freak out yeah I'm that criminal but I promise you I won't hurt you" Jason said which didn't calm me down one bit considering NYPD put him on their list as most wanted.

" I want out! Get me out of here. " I said trying to open the doors. I started hitting the windows, they were all child proof.
"The doors are locked." He said annoyed.

"What do you want from me? Please just let me go." I said trying to keep it together, but was definitely a mess. I felt my body shaking uncontrollably.
"You're going to need to learn how to trust me." It looked like he smiled then he crawled to the front of the car.

We rode in the car in complete silence until the guy driving I think I heard Jason say Fredo spoke up.
"y'all hungry I can drive through somewhere."
" I'm good" Jason said.

I didn't say anything.

"You're probably starving do you want anything?" Jason asked.
"No." I looked away from him.
I leaned my head against the car window and tried thinking of ways to get out of here, I took a chance and went for the doors once again but it was still locked, shocker.
Jason laughed.

" ugh." I groaned still wiping my tears from my eyes. I'm such a baby. Why can't I be a badass in this moment and not cry and maybe scare the crap out of these guys? But nooooo I have to be all crying all the time when I'm scared.
" Come on it's not that bad." Jason said leaning back towards me.
"Get away from me." I snapped again and pushed him back up front.

Jason stopped and just stared at me for a minute.
"You are a complete stranger. It is that bad. You're expecting me to trust a most wanted criminal right now!" I blurted out.
He leaned his seat back again.

"Most wanted criminal sounds a little harsh. Police officers just don't like me." He tried joking around.

" I still don't trust you." I said as I felt my eyelids getting heavy from crying.
"You're tired. You can go to sleep we aren't going to kill you." Jason grinned.
"So reassuring." I said looking out the window and closing my eyes slowly.
"We won't. He said getting closer to me.
"I can't sleep if someone is staring at me." I said looking over at him and giving him the worst look ever.

"I'll take that as you want some space." He positioned himself back up front.
I buried my head in my arms. How am I going to get out of here? Why am I in danger? And how is he safer for me to be with? What is happening to me?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey guys!! I'm really new to wattpad haha, I was told by many people I should publish my fan-fiction from Instagram onto here so I did(: I hope you liked it!!! Follow me on my insta- tumbler_bizzle_ari

^^^^^
Wow look at 14 year old me....
Hey guys👋🏼 this is Nicolette! If you're just started this book, please bear with me, I'm going to be fixing some grammar issues in it! Because I was 14 when I first wrote this!
I am now 20 and in shock of all the love and support I've gotten from this! Thank you💕

I hope you enjoy!

********** another update 🥹
10/31/22
Hiii guys I'm back! 22 years old and looking back on this book with awe. I don't think I fully updated it from when I said I would before. But I'm gonna give it a try again(: love you guys if you're still around!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...