skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

forty.

35.1K 972 992
By thunder_roses

"Good morning, class," Mr. Aizawa greeted--way too early in the morning. "Today we begin the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully. Look alive, (L/n)."

Mr. Aizawa threw the ball to the exhausted student. "Try throwing that for me."

"In normal or second form?" she asked, walking up to throw the ball.

"Oh why not? Do second form," Mr. Aizawa instructed her.

She nodded, going into second form in a swift manner. She then threw the ball, it flying through the air. As it flew, (Y/n) came out of second form and sighed. It was too early for this crap.

"That was 740 meters," Mr. Aizawa told her.

"That's it?" Kirishima asked.

"Kinda disappointing," Sero commented.

"You've had a single semester at U.A., and due to your various experiences, you have improved. These have been limited to technical prowess and mental skill with a slight increase in stamina, excluding (L/n)'s new second form. As you can see though, your quirks have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're going to focus on improving in powers." Mr. Aizawa then smiled his signature creepy grin. "This'll be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive."

(Y/n)'s exercise was flying and tunneling through the mountain in second form and without natural light, increasing her quirk's strength. As the day went on, she felt a lot stronger with her quirk, but also lightheaded since she lost so much blood through her nosebleeds. After a long day of training, it was dinnertime, and the class had to make their own curry.

She changed into a green t-shirt, black shorts and tennis shoes, it was then time to begin making the food. She helped place some logs under the stoves with some of her classmates, Todoroki lighting them with his quirk.

"Bakugo, use an explosion to light that," Sero said, seeing Todoroki.

"That's so beneath me," Bakugo snarled, accidentally exploding the stove.

(Y/n) snorted, seeing his reaction after he realized what he had done. "Don't worry about it." she assured him.

As Bakugo stalked away like a child, she just sighed, shaking her head as she looked at the ground. She picked up some of the pieces that had scattered, throwing them back with the rest of the charred metal. After finally making the food, without it exploding everywhere, the class scarfed it down instantly.

"How are your hands?" (Y/n) asked Bakugo, knowing how he had to plunge them in boiling water to widen his sweat glands.

"They're fine," Bakugo grunted, eating more of his food. "How much blood did you lose today?"

"I felt dizzy and my nose looked like a crime scene," she laughed, remembering how much she had to clean up after training. "Each day I practice in second form though, my other abilities heighten, even when I'm just in my normal form."

"How so?"

"I don't have to touch the ground of a wall to see and sense energy anymore," she told him, shrugging. "I have better control over it now, I guess the goggles in my costume will help a lot more with that now."

"Yeah, I guess so," he answered, thinking about the first time she used that ability.

"Wait," Kirishima chimed in, "so you can find someone without touching the ground now?"

"Yeah, it's great." (Y/n) smiled, thinking about her improvements. "I'm just worried about when I sleep."

"Wait why?" Kirishima asked, being slightly confused by that thought.

"When I sleep, I don't dream, which isn't super weird," she proceeded to explain. "The weird part is that my sensing ability goes haywire and I can see things happening like a silent movie."

"Wow, that is weird," Kirishima nodded, picturing it in his head. "What's the weirdest you've seen?"

"Last night, I saw Katsuki sprawled out and what looked like snoring," she laughed, remembering the sense. "That was pretty weird."

"Wait what?" Bakugo asked, hearing that she saw that. "Okay, that is weird." He snarled as he declared, "I don't snore."

Kirishima and (Y/n) just laughed, knowing he was lying about that.

That night, while (Y/n) was sleeping, she could've sworn she had a dream. She saw, in her energy sense vision, a man with what looked like a full black straight jacket and wires pulling back his mouth to show his teeth. In the morning, she woke up in a cold sweat, picking up her phone and looking up what she saw. She found an article about an escaped convict called "Moonfish", who had a teeth quirk.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" Uraraka asked, seeing her fear as she looked at the phone.

"Oh, I just had a dream last night about some escaped convict," she explained turning off her phone.

"But, I overheard at dinner last night that you don't dream, you sense," Uraraka pointed out.

"Yeah, but I can sense all over the country in a sleep state, I found that out about a month ago," she told her, putting her phone down and getting up to get changed. "I probably just sensed the convict somewhere in the country. But I just saw him, so I don't know where he is."

"Okay, who was the convict?"

(Y/n) then pulled up the article, showing her the convict. Uraraka commented as she saw the photo,  "Wow, he's super creepy."

"I know, right?" she agreed, putting her phone in her bag and grabbing her clothes, beginning to walk to go get changed.

The day started with intense training once again. But this time (Y/n)'s nose didn't bleed as much as the day before, and she lasted much longer in her secondary form, about an hour longer. She heard from Pixie-bob that there would be a test of courage between the two classes that night, which could be really fun.

Soon enough, it was the end of the day and dinner time. As (Y/n) helped others with bringing wood to the stoves using her quirk, she noticed how good Bakugo was at cooking.

"Hey," (Y/n) said, running over to him after putting some logs in the last stove. "I didn't know you were that good at cooking."

"You've known me for years and there's always something new to learn," Bakugo stated, being wiser than before and leaving her in a state of shock.

"You sound like a fortune cookie," she giggled in response.

"What do you mean I sound like a fortune cookie?!" Bakugo screamed, going back to his normal self.

"There you are!"

After dinner, when it was dark, it was time for the courage test.

"Perfect!" Pixie-bob excitedly yelled. "Now that we've filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes, it's time for--"

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Ashido finished.

As the remedial class was taken back to not do that test, (Y/n) gave Kirishima an "I'm sorry" look. Pixie-bob then explained that the 1-A class would leave to go through in pairs while the 1-B class scared them. The class then drew to see who their partner would be, she and Midoriya ended up being partners, which did not sit well with Bakugo since he was paired with Todoroki.

"Nerd," Bakugo hissed as he grabbed Midoriya's shoulder, "trade with me."

"We're not allowed to trade," Midoriya nervously told him.

"Katsuki, be nice. Anyways, I think I'll be protecting Izuku, do you know how many scary movies I've seen?" she reassured him, taking his arm off of Midoriya. (A/N: I love horror movies so I loved this arc c:)

After twelve minutes, smoke started to appear in the forest.

"What's that smell in the air?" Pixie-bob asked, sticking her nose up as she sniffed it.

"Y/N, try and sense it," Iida told her, turning to her.

(Y/n) nodded and went into energy sensing mode, not being able to see due to the poisonous smoke. She came out of it after a minute, "I couldn't see anything, the smoke's too thick."

Pixie-bob was suddenly flown away, a pink energy around her, pulling her into the forest. A villain emerged with Pixie-bob under her boot, the cat-like hero knocked out cold.

"This is bad," Mandalay stated, looking at the villains that appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 13 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...
205 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
744K 27.2K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
97.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...