skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

thirty-seven. (part 4/4)

31.4K 883 540
By thunder_roses

"(L/n), can you go into second form?" Kirishima asked her, seeing her bloody nose.

"Not currently, that hit took some energy from me. We're not outside and there's no moonlight, at least not enough," (Y/n) said as her hand began to glow.

"Have you used your adrenaline?" Bakugo asked, seeing her nose.

"No, I'm saving it for when we really need it," she responded as she wiped away the blood with the back of her hand. "And I don't think that's now."

As they began to fight the robots, (Y/n) noticed that they had a lot of energy supplied in them.

Maybe if I get to them, I can overload how much energy they have, she thought as she jumped on her steppingstones.

She blasted them, overloading their energy supply, which worked. She threw her arm back to create a forcefield behind her but something wrapped around her wrist and yanked her down.

"Agh!" she yelled as she was yanked to the ground off of her steppingstone, one of the robots wrapping a cord around her wrist.

As she tried to free herself, she had to blast away the rest with her other hand since she couldn't use her powers unless she had her hands free. It was getting harder with one hand, both her nostrils beginning to bleed with the energy usage.

Bakugo had noticed this and rushed over, blasting the robot that had her wrist and allowing her to free it.

"Thanks," she told him as she untied her wrist.

"Don't thank me yet," Bakugo said as he blasted more bots away.

(Y/n) then put a bubble around herself, allowing the bots to hit against it and building up the potential energy. Finally, she let it go and the blast wiped away the last of the robots.

"Okay, let's go," Todoroki said as he led them to where the rest of the group probably was.

The four had gotten up to where the wind fans outside were. They found Uraraka, Melissa, and Midoriya there.

A couple robots were about to get Uraraka but Bakugo jumped up and blasted them, Todoroki using his ice quirk on a couple others. (Y/n) went into second form the second she went into the moonlight and flew over to ram into a bunch of robots, destroying them.

"(Y/n)?" Melissa yelled, seeing her in her navy blue second form.

"The one and only!" she responded as she rammed through some more robots.

Then Bakugo yelled at Todoroki, who had said they would hold the robots off, "Who made you boss?!"

"Aw come on man, we make a good team," Kirishima said as he destroyed the robots.

"Dream on!"

"That's adorable!" (Y/n) yelled as she rammed through more robots, overloading their energy as she blasted them.

Midoriya and Melissa had been blown by one of the fans into the wrong direction, so Todoroki yelled to the group, "(Y/n)! Bakugo! Blast the fan to aim it at Midoriya!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo barked as he blasted it, (Y/n) using her some of her forcefields and blasts to aim the fan at them.

Todoroki then used his flames to push the two into the right direction, after they were on course, (Y/n) let go and let the fan fall onto a huge group of robots.

"Go, Melissa!" she yelled as she blasted a couple robots.

She then created a bubble around a whole group of them, letting them hit it and then releasing it to blast the energy onto them. Suddenly, the robots stopped for some reason, which meant Melissa made it to the security system.

"What happened?" Bakugo asked.

"They just stopped," Uraraka said as the robots began to deactivate.

"Melissa must've gotten to the security room!" (Y/n) said as she went out of second form and touched the ground to try and sense them, her assumptions proven.

As the group began to run to the top floor, a bunch of metal began to be ripped from the tower, a few pieces coming straight for the group. But anytime a piece came for them, (Y/n) used her quirk to either blast it away.

"What's happening?" Uraraka asked as they ran.

"I have no idea!" (Y/n) responded as they ran towards the possibly source.

Once they reached the top, the group saw a huge metal villain. He was shooting straight at All Might. Todoroki froze a lot of the beams while Bakugo launched himself at a bunch to destroy them, using a huge blast which hurt his arm. (Y/n) then went into second form and flew up at the beams and rammed through them, destroying them.

"How could you let yourself get beat by such a lame villain?" Bakugo asked All Might as he flew through the air. "Hurry and take him down!"

"Thanks for the help Young Bakugo and (L/n)," All Might thanked them as he struggled against the beams.

"We'll do what we can to help!" Todoroki said as he used his ice and fire.

(Y/n) then flew up and grabbed Bakugo, linking her arms under his armpits to hold him up. "I got you, I felt that surge of energy."

"Thanks," he said as she held him up, then pointing to one of the areas. "Drop me there!"

"On it!" She flew over to where he pointed and dropped him to continue the attack.

She then went over to the opposite side of where Bakugo was attacking and began to blast and break through the metal chunks. All Might was grabbed by the villain, beginning to get seriously hurt, Bakugo had started to become overwhelmed by the amount of metal chunks and Todoroki was flung through the air by one of them. (Y/n) blasted one more and flew over to catch Todoroki and put him safely on the ground.

"You good?" she asked as she put him down.

"I'm fine, go!" Todoroki said as he started to create more ice.

She nodded and tried to get in close but was overwhelmed as well, the chunks of metal smashing into her and knocking her to the ground away from the group. This knocked her out of her second form and hit her head, causing everything around her to look fuzzy.

"(Y/n)!" Bakugo screamed after seeing her go down hard. He tried to get near her but was blocked by the metal chunks.

Then, All Might was smashed by a bunch of metal chunks and speared with beams. (Y/n) just watched, fading in and out of fuzzy vision. She got up and tried to go into second form, but her body wouldn't let her. She ran as much as she could to the group as she watched Midoriya jump up and smash the metal that encased All Might, breaking it and getting All Might out.

She ran next to Bakugo, the villain yelled about not knowing when for them to stop. Which ended up with Bakugo retorting as he made a huge explosion. "You're the one who doesn't know when he's finished!"

"I won't let you stop them!" Todoroki said as he used his ice to stop a bunch of pillars.

"Not today!" (Y/n) screamed as she blasted a bunch of chunks away from Midoriya and All Might, creating forcefields around them when need-be.

The villain then shook the ground with his metal as he collected it into a huge chunk, (Y/n) ran over to the group and stood next to Bakugo. They watched as All Might and Midoriya went up and smashed the huge chunk, going straight for the villain.

"Deku!" Uraraka yelled.

"Stop him, All Might!" Jiro and Yaoyorozu followed up.

"Go Midoriya!" Kirishima, Iida, and Mineta screamed.

"Destroy this guy!" Bakugo, (Y/n), and Todoroki yelled.

The group watched as All Might and Midoriya defeated the villain and destroyed the metal giant.

"They did it," Iida breathed as they watched the giant collapse.

"They stopped him," Mineta said, pumping his fist up. "They beat up that villain and saved our lives!"

Todoroki and Bakugo smiled as they watched the defeat, Bakugo scoffing and looking away when Todoroki looked to him. (Y/n) nudged Bakugo as she ran a hand through her now-messy hair, smiling at him. That was when he smiled back at her, and put his arm on her back.

As the group yelled to Midoriya and Melissa, (Y/n) waved to her friend, happy to see she was okay. Then Bakugo made sure the group wasn't watching and grabbed her arm, pulling her to his chest and kissing her. She sunk into the kiss for a minute then pulled away so the class wouldn't see them.

"This was an interesting trip," (Y/n) said as she hugged Bakugo.

"No kidding," he replied looking up to see the rising sun.

After the clean-up and the villains were collected, the entire class gathered to have a barbecue. All Might cooked the food while the class picked stuff out. Bakugo sat at the table while Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and (Y/n) went to grab stuff.

When they sat down, (Y/n) next to Bakugo and Kirishima while Kaminari and Sero across from them, she nudged him and gave him a kebob. He sighed and took it, smiling at her.

"So... you never actually told me," Bakugo said as he took a bite of his kabob.

"Told you what?" she asked, taking a sip of coke.

"Why your old friend invited you here, and how you know her."

"Oh, well Melissa and I met during the summer between semesters in junior high," (Y/n) began to tell him.

"That summer you were gone because of some personal reasons?" Bakugo asked her, remembering when she was gone. "Yeah I asked your parents about it when I tried to come and visit you."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I kinda... missed you... idiot."

"That's adorable and very sweet, but don't interrupt me," (Y/n) jokingly scolded him, causing the two of them to laugh. "Alright anyways, it was around that time my quirk began to do these energy surges and my parents didn't know how to handle them and neither did I. So most of the time, I was in silent pain. That was until David Shield, Melissa's dad, somehow found out about my energy quirk and asked me to come to I-island for the summer to help me. It turned out he had been doing long-term research on the last energy quirk, so when he found out there was another, he needed to find out more and wanted to help me."

"He did?"

"Yes, he very much did. He helped me by using technology that helped secrete the energy that was surging off. He had me practice with it every day for hours a day, until I could do it without the technology. In between the times that I was practicing, Melissa and I got to talking and became really good friends. After that summer, she and I exchanged numbers and we've been in contact ever since."

"So why'd she ask you here now?"

"She wanted to surprise her dad with seeing me since he and I also grew close as well, he's like a family member when I'm around him. Also I think Melissa just wanted to see me, it's been so long since I saw her in person."

"So you and Melissa were friends long before you came here?" Kaminari asked, overhearing the story. "Is that why you looked like you were about to kill Mineta and I when we were flirting with her?"

"Yep. I was pretty close to doing it, until Iida showed up," (Y/n) said, Kaminari looking slightly scared.

"Bakugo, I think you're rubbing off on her. She's scary now," Kaminari responded, seeing Bakugo entranced by her frightening demeanor.

"Yep, that's (Y/n) though," Bakugo said as he patted her arm. "She's a good person."

The next day the class left I-Island, (Y/n) hugging Melissa goodbye and promising to call her once she got back and to stay in contact.

Nothing could top the incident on I-Island, especially if she had Bakugo by her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
68.8K 1.5K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
214 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
72.5K 2.7K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...