š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™š™ƒš™€š™ š˜¼š™š™‚š™€š™‰ļæ½...

By FictionalWorldz

šŸŽµ š™Øš™¤ š™žš™¢ š™œš™¤š™£š™£š™– š™œš™žš™«š™š š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™® š™Øš™šš™˜š™§š™šš™©š™Ø š™–š™¬š™–š™®šŸŽµ Alexander argent, the twin sister to A... More

Cast.
Chapter 1 *
Chapter 2 *
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19 {SEASON TWO} *
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37
Sequal!!

Chapter 5 *

4.2K 107 3
By FictionalWorldz

"Happy birthday!" Alex exclaimed, jumping into her sisters room.

Allison turned around and smiled at her sister "happy birthday to you too"

Alex gasped quietly, she pulled a box from behind her back "what's this?

"Alex. When did you find the time"

Allison tore open the rapping paper carefully. She lifted the lid of the box and inside was a picture of them from the previous summer and a ring Allison wanted to buy but never seemed to get around to buying.

She smiled happily and looked up at Alex "I love it."

"Good" Alex nodded

"I knew if I hinted enough you'd buy me the ring" Allison  joked, slipping it on.

"Wow" Alex laughed "That's what's  that was about"

"Em... yeah" Allison nodded, obviously. "Oh don't think I forgot. It's your birthday too"

"Oh? Is it?" Alex questioned, sending a teased smile her sisters way.

Alex opened the box that was handed to her, inside was a necklace with a locket; a picture of them took up the inside.

"This is perfect" alex smiled, she clipped the necklace on.

"So you think Scott will get you anything?" Alex asked, genuinely.

Allison looked down "Em.. that would be kind of hard considering he doesn't know"

Alex looked confused, "and why doesn't he know?" 

"Because I don't want him thinking what everyone else has" Allison admitted,

"I don't think Scott can think that much" alex poked, seeing a smile threaten her sisters face.

"What about you, you gonna tell stiles?" She asked, deflecting of course.

"Stiles and I aren't there yet" alex shrugged,

"Where's there? Friends can know about birthdays too" Allison pointed out,

Alex narrowed towards Allison, "you realise-..

"I know what I said" Allison cut in,

"Stiles and I are kinda moving slowly right now. I don't know, I don't wanna be the possessive girl who demands all this attention" alex explained,

"Good morning" Kate knocked, walking into Alison's room.

Alex barely looked at the woman. Kate was always the cool fun aunt that helped her sneak out or sneak someone in, suddenly she was shooting people.. shooting wolves.

"Hey. Listen, you know I feel totally horrible about my behavior the other night, right?"

When Alex had returned from what could only be described as the wildest night of her life - so far - she had heard Alison's version of that night which ended in people being accused and condoms being covers.

"Oh, totally forgotten." Allison brushed it off

"No, not forgotten by me. Come on. Call me a "horrid bitch" or something." She insisted

Alex looked up, a grin on her face "You are a horrid-..

"Alex" Allison stopped her.

"I'm kidding" Alex held her hands up. 

Kate couldn't help but laugh quietly at her, alex got some her attitude form somewhere.

"You were just being protective."

"I was being a protective horrid bitch Who is giving you your birthday present early so you'll forgive her." Kate smiled, handing her the present.

Allison pulled out a necklace, it had a symbol of what looked to be a wolf - which was entirely ironic.

Alex looked between kate and the necklace. Alex found herself at a crossroads, how could sje suddenly grow weary of the woman she confided in for years. She was Kate, a part of Alex wanted her to stay Kate.

"Forgiven?"

Allison beamed, nodding "Completely. I love it!" 

"It's a family heirloom. And you know me - I hate and loathe all sentimental crap"

Kate turned her attention to Alex, "don't think I forgot you. My little protege"

Alex bared a smile, a week ago what would have been a compliment. An instilled confidence.

Alex opened the box, inside was the same pendent but in the form of s ring. Alex assumed it wasn't as hereditary, but she always preferred it that way. Those family heirlooms always bared an unnecessary amount of responsibility.

"I love it. It's al the knowledge without the responsibility of the family" alex smiled, gently closing the box

*

When Allison opened her locker, she was met with a few balloons and card that spilled out from her locker.

When Alex opened hers, she was met with the same books she left the day previous; Lydia had a way of isolating those who she felt did not matter as much.

"Lydia?" Alex asked

"Yeah" Allison sighed, she noticed her sisters empty locker "Did you not-

"Nope" Alex muttered "But it's not gonna ruin my life" she shrugged

Scott appeared at the twins lockers, Allison jumped as she noticed him. More so his staring eyes towards the balloons.

"Is today your birthday?"

She started shoving things in her locker, not wanting Scott to see any - although it seemed way to late for that.

"No, no. Uh, no. I mean, yes. Please don't tell anybody. I don't even know how Lydia found out." Allison rambled, soon excepting her defeat. 

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" Scott asked, slightly offended

"Because I don't want people to know. Because....I'm 17."

"We are 17"  Alex corrected,

His eyes widened "You two are 17?"

Alex rolled her eyes, "Calm Down it's not like we told you we are forever aging vampires.. or would you prefer werewolves"

"That's the reaction I'm trying to avoid." Allison mumbled,

"Why? I mean, I - I totally get it. Uh, you had to repeat a year because of all the moving around, right?"

Scott McCall was the first person to ever assume right about their circumstances, which didn't go unnoticed. allison looked at Scott with a sweet smile on her face. She kissed him happily to thank him for not assuming what most people would

Scott looked at her confused "What was that for?"

"For literally being the first person to ever make the correct assumption Everybody's always like, "What - Did you get held back?" "Did you ride the short bus?" Uh, "Did you have a baby?"

"To clarify neither of us have children" Alex added.

"That's what you hear on your birthday?"

She sighed, nodding "Oh, yeah. All day long."

"Then What if we got out of here?" Scott suggested

"Skip class?" Allison asked

"Yeah, the whole day." He nodded.

"Well, you're asking someone who's never skipped one class to bail out the entire day, and I don't -

"If you get caught they'll go easy"  he added, hoping to convince her.

Alex had skipped a few times back in San Francisco. Allison however vowed against it.

"Yeah but it's not just my birthday" Allison hinted, looking back at alex.

Alex chuckled from behind, "Ally, I'm not your dependent. Go spent your birthday with your boyfriend"

"But-

"We can celebrate later." Alex interjected, "I'll be fine. Go, I'll cover if they find out"

...

The bell signalling lunch period rang, alex left her classroom. Disappointed she hadn't ran into stiles yet, coming to the sudden realisation she'd be spending lunch alone.

She really needed to make more friends.

Alex closed her locker, least expecting to see Derek hale standing the other side of it.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Alex questioned, her voice hushed.

"You are coming with me" Derek demanded.

Alex scoffed, "you realise I'm in school right now? Which for you - is weird to be here"

"You need to come with me" Derek repeated. Giving nose reason as to why.

"I'm not doing this today Derek. You've already traumatised me enough" Alex turned away, Derek grabbed her arm.

Alex looked back, "two seconds before I scream and your ass ends up back in sheriff stilinski car"

Derek wouldn't usually take a threat so seriously, but in the short time he knew Alex. He got to learn she doesn't make an empty threat.

So he let go.

"You tell me why and maybe I'll consider it"

"I know what you did in the pet clinic"

Alex's eyes grew. That seemed like a good enough reason.

"It's not what you think. I can promise that right now" Alex disclosed.

"We can't talk here. Come with me"

"Wha-.. do you see where I am right now. I can't just leave"

"Say you were sick, I don't know. Just say something"

She sighed and shook her head "I'm gonna live to regret this, Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] āI have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...
5.6K 114 38
"In the quiet town of Beacon Hills, surrounded by thick woods and shrouded in mystery, life flows calmly. However, when the full moon rises in the sk...
63.8K 1.3K 38
šŸŽµš’˜š’‰š’†š’ š’˜š’† š’‚š’š’ š’‡š’‚š’š’ š’‚š’”š’š’†š’†š’‘ š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’†š’…š’ š’˜š’† š’ˆš’ šŸŽµ Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
24.8K 702 36
šŸŽµš™–š™£š™™ š™¬š™š'š™”š™” š™›š™žš™œš™š™© š™©š™žš™”š™” š™©š™š™š š™šš™£š™™šŸŽµ After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...