Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
From Bad To Worse
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the Doppelgängers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sunglow Brilliance
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Storm of Emotion
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
It's a Trap
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Cat, Mouse & Fox
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
Simps and Explosions
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

The White Oleander

1.7K 69 128
By WriterAgreste

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Fall Out Boy - Immortals 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:09 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'm bad behaviour but I do it in the best way,

I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,

I'll be the guard dog of all your favourite dreams,

I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)

(Ooh)

I try to picture me without you but I can't

---

(Y/n) stood in a field of flowers, with one standing out from the rest, the girl looked closer, to see a single white oleander gently swaying in the breeze. 

There were two more, though they were pink, standing close to the white oleander. 

A plant resembling a snake appeared, rearing over the oleander family, casting its shadow on them. The two pink oleanders began to wither as the white oleander began to darken to a grey, the edges of its petals turning brown. 

When the two pink oleanders had disappeared, so had the plant resembling a snake. The now grey oleander stood alone, as silent tears formed on its blooming face, splashing down into the dirt where they formed small puddles.

The tears then stopped, and like putting on a mask, the grey turned back to white, hiding what was beneath the facade. 

Then, two more flowers grew out of the earth, their stalks upright. (Y/n) had no idea what species of flower they were, so she just kept watching to see what was next. 

They stood behind the oleander, whose stalk was crooked, but as the oleander grew, it became more like the flowers behind it, disciplined, though it was distanced from the two other flowers. 

Then, the skies turned dark, and the area surrounding the three flowers lit on fire, and as the two flowers behind the oleander began to burn up, there was an explosion. 

As (Y/n) closed her eyes, feeling the force of the blast, she opened to see that only the white oleander remained, though it was on fire, seemingly unaffected by the flames. The flame was then extinguished, and everything went dark.  

The Orange Ninja opened her eyes, yawning as she stretched, she looked at Remo, who was still asleep. 'That dream was...  weird.'

''Wake up you lil' noodle.'' (Y/n) told him, gently nudging the silver snake awake. 

Remo grumbled as he shifted in his sleep. He then slowly opened his eyes, though for a moment they appeared as pale grey, instead of their usual purple. Then, they went back to normal as the snake sighed. 

''Let's go.'' The little snake replied grumpily as she picked him up and placed him on her shoulders. (Y/n) thought it was a little odd that Remo was acting this way, usually, he'd just yawn and get on her shoulders, not really saying anything other than what he wanted for breakfast. 

''Don't you have a headquarters?'' Harumi questioned as they came up onto the deck. She was wearing her green hoodie (that she stole from the clothesline recently) as she looked away from Lloyd.  

''It's too in-the-open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving.'' Lloyd told her. 

The three then went up to control, where the others stood, doing their duties. The two acknowledged the Orange Ninja's presence as they looked in her direction, with Harumi giving her simpian smile to Lloyd while doing the same for (Y/n). 

Cole backed up against the wooden rail so Simprumi could have some space to stand.  ''So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be...roomies for a while.'' He said, trying to make a pun. Kai only stared at him, confused.

''You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was...taken away, and—'' Harumi replied as she fidgeted with her hands. 

''You're safe with us,'' Jay reassured, and Morro nodded in agreement. 

''That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.'' Zane told him. 

''We know nothing about them. Period.'' Kai replied. 

''We do know they're after the three Oni Masks. Unfortunately, they already have two of them.'' The Water Ninja informed the others, pressing a few buttons and two of the three Oni Masks appeared on the screen. 

''Pixal scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came up empty. It's as if...it never existed.'' Zane considered, his arms folded behind his back as he looked at the screen.

''Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader.'' The Green Ninja told the others. 

''Maybe someone from our past?'' Freckles questioned, putting his hand under his chin.

''Uh, forgive me, but is that...underwear?'' Harumi asked out of the blue, picking up a pair of underwear (the ones from the ''lighthouse''/prison) that were the colour of Jay's gi. 

Jay snatched it from her, quickly hiding it behind his back as he looked at her with a nervous smile. ''We're usually more organized. Ahem. But our leader got lost in a time-stream. Uh, they're Cole's.'' 

''They're blue!'' Cole retorted with an offended look on his face. 

Kai laughed. ''You're lucky they're not yellow.''

Harumi looked at him, disgusted, while Lloyd gave the Fire Ninja a look that said: ''really?''. Morro sighed, crossing his arms while (Y/n) tapped her feet awkwardly, with Remo on her shoulders looking elsewhere. 

''What about the suspect captured at the heist in Borg Tower? I can stay behind with Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for.'' Nya replied, showing a picture of White Mask being arrested by the police on the screen. 

''The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today.'' Pix informed the lurk of ninja. 

''Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny Ninja can?'' Kai asked, cracking his knuckles as he looked around the others, who were silent.

---

Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Zane and (Y/n) walked towards Mistaké's Tea shop. Morro had decided to stay back with Harumi and Nya, as there were only so many that could fit in the space.

''Uh, I thought we were in a hurry to get to the police,'' Jaybird spoke, confused.

''A quick stop. If the perp won't talk, maybe we can get something to loosen his lips.'' Lloyd replied. 

''Mistaké's tea shop. I wonder what magic tea she can brew up for us.'' Mybodyisatemple mused. They then went inside.

''Is Mistaké here?'' The Green Ninja questioned, looking around the shop. Nearby an old woman stood on a ladder, putting a bag of tea away on a shelf. 

''Never heard of her!'' The old woman replied, getting down from the ladder and turning to face the group, her gaze softening once she saw the ninja. ''Ooh! Apologies, young Lloyd Garmadon. I didn't recognize your voice. Oh, it's so good to see you again. It's been years.''

''Hello, Mistaké.'' Green Bean greeted. 

''I'm sorry to hear about Master Wu. He was a dear friend.'' Old Crazy Tea Woman replied, bowing her head to mourn him momentarily. 

 ' "Was?" We haven't given up on him. We just have more urgent problems.''  Cole told her.

''We seek—'' Zane started.

 ''The Tea of Truth!'' Mistaké interrupted.

 ''She's good.'' (Y/n) said, crossing her arms.

''But be forewarned...the truth can be...dangerous.'' The Old Crazy Tea Woman warned. 

''She's also creepy,'' Jay said, clutching Cole's arm as the Earth Ninja had a light red dusting his cheeks.

''Par for the course in a mystical tea shop, Jay,'' Cole replied, keeping his cool as he looked at the Lightning Ninja.

''I'll have a look in the back to see if I have any,'' Mistaké said, about to go through the bead curtains to the back.  ''But don't...touch...any...thing.'' She then smiled, before heading into the back.

 ''Like I said. Cree-pee.'' Bluebell whispered to Cole. As the Old Crazy Tea Lady returned through the bead curtains with a jar of tea, Lloyd noticed a painting behind the old woman. 

''Mistaké, wait! That painting...'' The Green Ninja said as he pointed to it. 

''Hm?'' The old woman glanced at the painting. ''Ah, yes. The Oni and the Dragon. But you are not ready for that tale.''

''Please. We need to know.'' Lloyd begged.

''It is a long tale. Do you have the time?'' Mistaké questioned.

''We only had time for a quick stop,'' Zane answered.

 ''Cole and Zane, go to the police with the Tea of Truth and find out who's giving the orders. Jay and I will stay here to learn more. And (Y/n), what about you?'' Green Machine asked the girl.

''I was planning to meet up later with someone.'' Vitamin C replied, glancing over at Cole and Zane to give them a quick nod. ''I suppose I have enough time to listen.'' 

When Frosty and Cole left (with Jay looking a bit dismayed at his ''friend''s departure)  the trio walked over to Mistaké, who opened the bead curtain into the room behind. ''Come, my childs. To know the tale, you must drink the tea.''

---

''Ugh! I'm innocent!'' A man in a business suit argued as he struggled handcuffed, held tightly by two policepeople as they dragged him through the police station. 

''Tell it to the judge.'' A cop replied.

''I am the judge!'' The guy retorted. 

''This cup contains the Tea of Truth, this other one is for you,'' Zane informed the Earth Ninja, holding two cups in his hands as he looked at Cole. 

''Ha! Nothing like a good old-fashioned detective work.'' Mybodyisatemple told him as he took the cups from Frosty's hands.

 ''Out of my way, coppers!'' The man said, knocking down the two police people who had restrained him.

''Stop him!''

As the man crashed into Cole, without looking he knocked the cups out of the Earth Ninja's hands, though the man seemed unaffected as he headed for the door.  

''No!'' Cole spoke, watching as the cups were thrown into the air. Zane stomped his foot on the ground, creating a thin layer of ice that made the floor slippery, making the man slip and fall on his back. 

The Earth Ninja struggled to keep the cups from falling onto the floor, though he accidentally juggled them as he did so, and he caught them in his hands in the end. 

''Oh, oh, oh, aah! That didn't go the way I pictured.'' The judge groaned, his head hitting the door as he lay on the ice-coated floor. 

''Haha! I didn't even spill a drop!'' Cole laughed, looking at the cups of tea. 

''Are you ready?'' The Ice Ninja questioned as they approached the interrogation room. 

''Uh, of course. Uh.'' The Earth Ninja replied, staring into the cups of steaming tea. Just to be sure, Cole switched the cups, and they entered the room.

A dude with shock-white hair and beard stubble sat at the table, beside the white mask he had worn in the heist. ''Who turned off the heat?'' He asked, his eyes narrowing as he saw the pair. ''Ninja. Hmph. What do you two want?'' 

''Luke Cunningham.'' The nindroid greeted, his eyes also narrowing slightly. 

 ''Otherwise known as the Man in the White Mask,'' Cole added. 

''We would like some information regarding who you work for, Luke.'' 

''Well, I'd like a pepperoni pizza and some chocolate ice cream but it ain't gonna happen,'' Luke retorted, annoyed. 

''We don't have that, but we do have a cup of hot tea that could warm you up.'' The Earth Ninja told him, placing the cup on the table. 

''I ain't thirsty.'' 

Cole took a long sip of the tea. ''Mm-mm. It really warms me up. Sometimes a cup of hot tea just hits the spot. Mm.'' He said as he pushed the cup closer to Luke. 

 ''Like I said, I ain't talkin'.''

''Drink it!'' The Coal-Haired Boy ordered, slamming his fists on the table. 

''No!''

''Oh, don't you get it? If you don't drink the Tea of Truth, we won't get answers! Oh...'' Cole said when he realised he had it instead. 

''You trying to trick me?'' Luke questioned, suspicious. 

''Cole, I think you drank the wrong cup,'' Zane told the Earth Ninja. 

''I see that now. But in full disclosure, I'm trying my best to look like I didn't. Aw, it's not working, isn't it?'' Cole asked the nindroid. 

''Ha! So you can't lie, huh? Oh! You pee in the swimming pool?'' 

 ''Of course! Who doesn't—''

''Heh! Where are you hiding the Princess?''

''Oh, the Destiny's Bounty in a cove of Hollow's Bluff—but tomorrow we'll be at the Village of Stiix.''

''You're giving away our secrets!'' Zane told him, panicked. 

''I can't lie!'' Cole replied.

''What sort of power does the Green Ninja have?'' 

''It's some kind of Energy, or green light. I dunno, like, all our Elemental Powers rolled into one. Who can say? Zane! Knock me out! Do something!'' The Earth Ninja said, panicking. 

''What power does the Orange Ninja have?'' 

''By that you mean powers. Well, she has the ability to create illusions that look real, but when you touch them they-'' Cole was interrupted as Zane knocked him to the ground, not too hard so it'd hurt, but enough to stop him from blabbering. 

Luke grinned, before laughing. ''Wait till the gang at Laughy's hears about this.'' He said, continuing his laughter as Zane looked at him questioningly. 

''Laughy's? You mean the karaoke club on the south side?'' The nindroid questioned as Cole rose to his feet, brushing off the dust on his shoulders. 

Luke stopped laughing. ''Oh...'' 

''Haha! Who's the sucker now? Good thing I didn't tell him about my fear of singing.'' Cole said to the Ice Ninja.  ''Oh, Zane, can we please get out of here?'  

---

The old woman handed the trio each a cup of steaming hot tea as she sat down. 

''Aah! Thank you for the tea. You were right, it really calmed my nerves. I feel so...'' Jay said, drinking more of the tea. ''...warm and fuzzy.''

''Good. Then the Tea of Enlightenment is working...to help you see the tale, the original tale, the tale of the Oni and the Dragon.'' Mistaké told him, holding up the jar of tea. 

The Lightning Ninja gasped, looking as if he had been betrayed. ''You lied? Mistaké, why would you do that? I thought we were friends.''

''I don't think we were ever friends with her, Jay.'' (Y/n) replied as she took a sip of her tea.

''What are we supposed to see?'' Lloyd questioned.

''See...the beginning,'' Mistaké said as she raised a teapot presumably full of tea, and a green mist came out of it, while the oni and the dragon in the painting began to move. ''Long before time had a name, there was the Realm of the Oni and the Dragon.'' 

''One of the Sixteen Realms?'' The Green Bean inquired. 

''Not 'one of!' The first. The Dragon had the power to create. The Oni had the power to destroy. Their war was never-ending.''

''But a child arrived, born of both worlds. The child understood the power of both. Without one, you could not have the other.''

As she narrated, the painting moved to show what she was saying, with a white silhouette shaped like that of a person standing between the Oni and the dragon. 

''But when the Oni and the Dragon fought over which side the child should choose, the child abandoned their world to start a new one called... Ninjago.''

When the Oni and the Dragon grabbed the person, trying to pull him to their side, he disappeared in a cloud of dust, and shapes resembling the Golden Weapons surrounded him, spinning before he seemed to turn into the Yin Yang symbol. 

''Are you telling me the child born from both worlds is the First Spinjitzu Master?'' Lloyd questioned. 

''Hey, hey! You're related.'' Jay said, before gasping when he realised. ''That means you're part Oni and Dragon too!''

''Like I said, truth can be dangerous. After the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago, he fathered two sons of his own. He thought he could escape the war. He saw the evil of the Oni was waiting to be unleashed in one of his sons, Lord Garmadon!'' 

Two silhouettes shaped like (Corrupted) Two-Armadon and Tea Obsessed Man appeared. Two-Armadon became Four-Armadon, his red eyes menacingly staring ahead. 

 ''It was up to Master Wu to control his brother's undying thirst to destroy, and with some help—''

''Hey! Haha! That's us!'' Jay laughed, pointing to the painting as he noticed the different coloured outlines of the ninja team. 

''Have some more tea. Lord Garmadon was destroyed by the most powerful force of all, the love of his own son. But in his absence, a void was created. A new darkness has arisen.'' She said as the painting returned to normal. 

''The Sons of Garmadon.'' Lloyd and (Y/n) spoke at the same time, though the Green Bean seemed unaffected by this, while the Orange Ninja looked kinda spooked. 

''The three Oni Masks are relics from the first realm, and they wield tremendous power. The power to deceive. The power of vengeance. The power to hate.

''What happens when they're united?'' Green Bean questioned.

''You cannot let that happen,'' Mistaké uttered with a croak. 

''Tell me...what happens when the three masks are united?'' 

''Resurrection. They will have the power to bring back your father! But it won't be the man you recognize! There will be no light left in him!'' 

---

Meanwhile in another tea shop, in a different place,  Riské was sorting the tea in her shelves as her sister in the other realm had, standing on a ladder as she did so. 

''I'm back,'' Hot Topic Wannabe spoke as he appeared in a flash of light, almost giving the old woman a heart attack as he appeared.

''Casimir, you scared me,'' The old necromancer started grumpily as she went down the ladder. ''Go and rearrange the soul jars, make yourself useful.'' 

The Nogitsune grumbled underneath his breath and strode over to what seemed to be a closet, and as he opened it he took in the seemingly thousands of jars that sat on the shelves, each filled with different coloured lights that were souls.

As he walked along the shelves, he read a few of the labels on the jars, before stopping in one in particular.

'WY ENN

The boy growled at it, before moving on, clearing his mind of the name that he hated. 

''These were supposed to be in alphabetical order,'' Casimir said to himself as he saw Amias' and (Y/n)'s soul jars sitting together. Of course, they were empty, but they were the last two he and the old woman required.

There was the sound of a crash and a purple coloured soul appeared, speeding through the narrow space, as it zoomed past the nogitsune he only smirked. Sure, the door out of the shop was wide open but Fear would never get past it. 

As he walked towards the door of the shop, he saw Fear desperately trying to get past the magic barrier, which was cast to ensure none would escape. 

Casimir grabbed the soul, summoning a jar as he put Fear into it, and screwing it shut once it was inside, putting it back on its place on the shelf. Once he was done with that, he walked out of the closet, closing it shut behind him. 

''Did your sister try to escape again?'' Riské questioned, peering over at the kitsune from behind the counter. 

''As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a sister,'' Casimir answered coldly, before sighing. ''It's been so long since I last thought of her name... I can't remember it.'' 

''No matter, her name is Fear now.'' The old woman told him, before walking out of the room, with the kitsune following her. 

The two walked down a corridor, dimly lit by floor lights, the footsteps of the pair echoing. The old woman then grasped the handle, opening the door on the end at the corridor. 

The room was spacious but dark, and as a warm breeze gently blew on the nogitsune, he sighed in content. Riské's reaction was the opposite. 

''This bloody warm breeze is giving me a headache, I really need the AC back on.'' The old woman complained as she made light appear in the palm of her hand, and walked further into the darkness, with Casimir once again following. 

They stopped as they came to a spot where the floor had an infinity symbol engraved in the floor, glowing softly in the dark.

It then lit up, and the two watched as the dreaming siblings appeared, floating in the air whilst asleep, with what looked to be auras surrounding them. Amias' was slightly dark pink while his sisters was a warm orange.

''I cannot take their souls yet...'' Riské told the nogitsune, and as if to demonstrate, she reached out to grasp Amias' soul, though she jerked back her hand as if she had been burned when she was about to take it. 

''But I guarantee their end will come, one way or another. Then we can finally rest.'' 

---

The S.O.G Biker Gang pulled up at Laughy's, while nearby Zane stood, holding up a newspaper in front of his face with Cole, who hid in a dumpster next to the nindroid.

''Our informant's intel has paid off. Two high-ranking Sons of Garmadon just arrived. The one they call Ultra Violet, and the mysterious man with the swords.'' Frosty the Ice Ninja informed Cole.

''Good. Then we're one step closer to finding out who's in charge.'' The Earth Ninja replied, and climbed out of the dumpster wearing a disguise.  

''Huh?'' The nindroid said in confusion upon seeing him.

Cole was wearing a dark grey plaid jacket with the sleeves ripped off, wearing nothing beneath leaving his bare chest, along with a white fedora on his head, a fake chevron moustache and a stick-on scar, along with some pants. 

 ''It's me, Zane. Cole. Or should I say my alias, Rocky Dangerbuff. If we want to infiltrate their gang and gain their trust, they can't know we're Ninja. I even scrounged up a disguise for you!'' The Earth Ninja told him, grabbing something from the dumpster.

''A tin trash lid and a can of shaving cream?'' Frosty questioned, confused as he saw the items in Cole's hands.

''Don't forget, you have to sell it.'' The Earth Ninja reminded him with a wink. 

''Hm. That won't be necessary.'' Zane replied, and changed his appearance to look more like a S.O.G member. ''But if you wanna use the trash lid yourself...''

''No, Zane, it's okay,'' Cole said, throwing the trash can lid and can of shaving cream away. ''But you still need a cover. Something tough. Something that says "I'm bad''.'' 

''In my estimation, Rocky Dangerbuff is pretty bad.'' The Ice Ninja informed him. 

''Ugh! Do I have to do everything? Fine. You're...Snake Jaguar.'' Cake Devourer replied.

''Snake Jaguar. Hm...You were always much better at this than I was.'' Zane said.

''You ready, Snake Jaguar?'' Cole questioned.

''I am, Rocky Dangerbuff.'' Snake Jaguar/Zane answered though he seemed a bit uncertain. He then followed ''Rocky Dangerbuff'' as he strutted into the karaoke club. 

As they opened the doors, a few members of the S.O.G looked at them, with a biker girl in particular with (f/c) (favourite colour) dyed hair.

Nearby on a stage, a middle-aged man stood with a shorter and younger-looking dude. The pair were both singing to a song. ''This one goes out to Trylle, wherever you are. Listen, son: You got soul.'' Michael Kramer sang. 

''Make them stop!'' A few of the S.O.G cried out, blocking their ears.

''You got style.''

''But not enough.''  

''To go those miles.''

''Barkeep, another boba.'' A Son of Garmadon ordered, grabbing poor Dareth by the throat before letting him go.

''Ugh! Yes, sir! Coming up, right away. Please don't break anything.'' Dareth pleaded, before going to get what they wanted. 

''Dareth? What are you doing here?'' Zane asked the Brown Ninja.

Dareth turned around to look at the pair, though he only recognised the Earth Ninja. ''Cole? Cole! You came to visit me!''

''Aw! Is my disguise so much worse than Zane's?'' Cole questioned.

''Zane? Is that you under there? You guys gotta help me. I bought this stink hole, hoping to hold onto the glory days when I was fighting side-by-side with you guys.'' The Brown Ninja answered, holding up a picture frame of the ninja with a cutout of him crappily sticky taped onto it.

''Side-by-side...really?'' Cake Devourer asked disbelievingly. 

''Only now the Sons of Garmadon have moved in and made my place their dive. I can't get them to leave! You gotta help me!'' Dareth begged.

''We can't. We need to keep our cover to get close to those two.'' Cole told him, pointing to UV and the Mysterious Man With the Swords. 

''I'm a rocker. You're a fan. And I'll sing it cuz I can.'' The two singers were then thrown out of the karaoke club, making the Sons of Garmadon cheer.  

''You mean Mr E and Ultra Violet?'' The Brown Ninja asked. 

''Mr E?'' The pair echoed at the same time, looking at each other. 

''Nobody talks to those two because he doesn't talk and she's off her rocker,'' Dareth informed the two.

''If we can't talk to them, how are we supposed to gain their trust?'' Cole questioned. 

''Ugh! I said where's my boba!?'' A Son of Garmadon demanded.

''I think you might have some luck with Foxglove.'' The Brown Ninja answered, pointing to a biker girl with (f/c) dyed hair.  ''If not, then sorry, can't help. Gotta go.'' He said, before walking away.

The two then walked over to her, and the girl looked up at them. ''Foxglove'' had a scar along her cheek, and on her neck were slash mark scars. Her (e/c) eyes stared coldly at the pair, while her face seemed emotionless.

''Foxglove?'' Zane asked, and the girl tapped her throat with her fingers, making Cole look at him, confused. ''She's mute.'' the nindroid told him. 

''How'd that happen?'' Cole questioned.

Foxglove grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen and began scribbling down on the paper, and when she was finished, she showed it to the two.

Honestly, I could've thought of a better story of how I became mute. But here it is, the Orange Ninja attacked me once and left the scars you see here. It is fake, as I'm blending in here, as to become invisible you must become one with your surroundings. ~ Vitamin C 

''(Y/-'' Cole started but was stopped as Vitamin C put a hand over his mouth, glaring at him whilst silent. She then began writing on the paper again. 

Don't blow my cover, I know you two guys are on a mission, but I wanted no one to know about this besides you two, who knows who could be hearing in our conversation, which is a good reason I'm mute. Oh, and Remo is here too, he's wearing a wig and taking all the ham sandwiches.

Nearby, a small silver snake with a long black wig slithered, claiming all the ham sandwiches as his own, while some of the S.O.G glared at him.

''Viper, what do you think you're doing?'' A biker questioned, looking down at the snake. 

''None of your beeswax!'' Remo retorted, trying to look intimidating as he bared his fangs, making some of the S.O.G members laugh. 

(Y/n) looked over at them, a frown on her face. She then turned her attention back to the two boys, once again scribbling on the piece of paper.

And before you ask me to help you, I can't, that would have me risk being found out. But I do have one piece of advice. Trust no one.

''Nothing?'' Cole asked, looking slightly dismayed. (Y/n) nodded in response. As the two got up and walked away to talk to each other, she looked up at the security camera, hoping to spook anyone who was looking through it. 

''All right, Snake Jaguar. Fire up those processors and tell me how we do this.'' Cake Devourer told the nindroid.

''I've already ran countless simulations, and of the 1,572 ways this could go, there's only one. But it's complicated...and dangerous.'' 

''Then it's a good thing my last name is Dangerbuff. Lay it on me.'' Cole said, taking a long sip of his boba tea.

''You have to sing.''

Cole spat out the boba tea in surprise. ''I can't sing! What did I say earlier? There has to be another way.''

''You're the son of a Royal Blacksmith. You went to the Marty Oppenheimer School of Performing Arts. You have to trust me. What would Rocky do?'' Zane asked, and the Earth Ninja took one last sip of his drink, before setting it on the table.  He then walked over to the stage.

As he set up the microphone, getting static every time it dropped down, it gained the attention of the biker gang members, who looked over at him.

''I'm Rocky Dangerbuff, and here's something mean to sing,'' Cole announced to them as he threw a coin to the jukebox, though it missed the coin slot of the machine, Zane picked it up.  ''Song number 159, pronto!'' He said, and the nindroid placed the coin in the coin slot. 

Instead of what the Earth Ninja wanted, a slow carousel song began to play, gradually speeding up as it went. ''What? No, no, no! No! Not this. I wanted 159: Creeping Death!'' Zane then looked apologetically at Cole. 

As the Earth Ninja found he had to use it, he began singing as everyone laughed at him, while on the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja were watching him on a screen.  

''What is Cole doing?'' Jay questioned with a smile.  

''I don't know, but please tell me you are recording this,'' Kai answered. 

''Zane informed me he has a plan to gain the Sons of Garmadon's trust. But for it to work...'' Pixal told the ninja.

 ''Shine!''

''...we must trust him.''

''Uh, no one answered my question.'' Burnt Toast reminded the others.

''Yes, Kai, yes, I am recording and I am making copies. Lots of copies.'' Jay replied.

''You better give me one of them, I have a good use for them in future...'' Morro spoke, a mischievous smirk on his face. 

''Light up you little 'ol bug of lightning. When you gotta glow you glimmer glimmer.''

The crowd started to get annoyed, and the S.O.G members began to boo at the Earth Ninja, while others threw their boba tea at him. 

''How long is this song?'' Cole asked as they pelted the boba at him. ''Time for the Triple Tiger Sashay.'' As he was trying to do so, the Earth Ninja slipped, and his fake chevron moustache fell off, and when he stood up, so did his fake scar.  

 ''Hey! He's one of those Ninja!'' A Son of Garmadon realised, pointing at him. 

''Grab him!'' Ultra Violet ordered.

The S.O.G began closing in on the Earth Ninja, he fought them off using the microphone stand. ''Help me, Zane! Where are you?'' Cole asked. 

''Find this Zane and grab him too!'' The Ice Ninja ordered, before looking at the Earth Ninja apologetically. 

Remo was helping Cole fight them off when one grabbed him, he began thrashing in their grip. A hand on his head made him stop as he turned to see (Y/n), who was looking at him with a small smile.

He then felt the black wig on his head being taken off. 

''Your wig... snatched...''

The little snake paled as he realised he was once again ''bald''. 

''It's the Orange Ninja's pet!'' A Son of Garmadon realised as he looked at the snake in (Y/n)'s grip, before joining the others in dealing with Cole. 

When they were outside, with the Earth Ninja tied up with UV carrying him over her shoulder, one of the biker members noticed the ninja. 

''The Ninja's got backup! Get the bosses out of here!'' Chopper Maroon warned.

''We gotta split!'' Ultra Violet said, getting on her bike. 

''Go get 'em,'' Dareth said, watching Zane. 

 ''Don't let him get away!'' Lloyd told the others as they chased Mr E. The Mysterious Man in the Biker Helmet then put on the Mask of Vengeance, and continued running, going over rooftops, jumping on cars before ending up at a spot between two buildings with clotheslines strung between them, and headed for the roof.

''Aw, I always hated doing laundry,'' Jay said, looking up at it. They then started following him, jumping on the clotheslines.

''We can't let him escape!'' Kai replied, as Mr E cut a line, the others following him. 

 ''I got you,'' Lloyd spoke, catching Nya in time before she could hit the ground.

 ''And I got you.'' The Water Ninja replied, and flung him to the rooftop. After the two fought, Lloyd was about to grab the Mask of Vengeance from Mr E but was interrupted as two shurikens appeared out of nowhere and pinned him to a wall by his sleeves. 

''Hurry! There's no time!'' Zane said as he appeared with an (f/c) haired girl, helping Mr E up. They then ran away from the ninja.

''No!'' Lloyd cried out, watching them getaway. 

''He's getting away!'' Jay realised and freed the Green Ninja. The group then started to run off, before Lloyd looked at the shuriken in his grasp.  

''Wait! That was Zane's plan all along...he's just gained their trust.'' The Green Bean told the group when he had realised.

''Uh, does anyone know where (Y/n) and Remo is?'' Kai questioned, the others shook their heads at the question. 

Morro was silent, glancing at Jay before bringing his gaze back to the horizon. ''I know, but I won't tell.'' 

''You're bringing them to the Big Man?'' Ultra Violet asked, looking at Zane. (Y/n) was quiet, looking back at where the ninja were. 

Things were about to get interesting. 

It is almost midnight and I have finished writing this

I am itching to do the next chapter but I have to go somewhere tomorrow :/ 

Theories are appreciated :D

Alright ye endings, there's going to be multiple.

~Current List~

Ninjago x reader

Lloyd, Kai, and Cole and Nya x reader

Nya x reader x Morro

Morro x reader

Remo x ham sandwich x reader

Morro x reader x Kai

Cole x reader x Kai

Memes x reader

Harumi x reader

Ronin x reader

Nya x reader

Cyrus x reader

Lloyd x reader

Zane x reader

Jay x reader

Morro, Kai and Jay x Reader

Cole x reader

Echo Zane x reader

Skylor x reader

Kai x reader

No one x reader #foreveralone

Ninja x reader

Zane x Reader x Skylor

Cole x reader x Jay

Lloyd x reader x Kai

~~~

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it!

One helpful comment makes my day.

See ya, Bookworms.

WriterAgreste, over & out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 908 23
The balance of life and death must be maintained. For if a life should be given, a life must be taken. If there must be light, there must be darkness...
27.4K 988 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
14.7K 587 12
!! THIS BOOK IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING, PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS !! People go through grief in different ways. Some grieve in a way that feels foreign an...
1.7K 56 12
The Ninja you know of are no longer capable of being the heroes Ninjago deserves, it's up to the next generation to control their newfound powers and...