One travel in time and you'll...

By BuggieJoonBug

Kai Kamal Huening was born with a special ability. He can rise back in time, stop the time and can see the fu... More

Chapter 1: Born special
Chapter 2: The story continues
Chapter four: The last day
Chapter six: A nightmare, or a vision?
Chapter seven: The Fradow forest part 1: the road towards it.
Chapter 8: The Fradow forest (T R T I) part 2: Can a healer heal himself?
Chapter 9: The fradow forest part 3: Telling the truth already?

Chapter 3: The day of birth

31 0 0
By BuggieJoonBug

Ocean POV: Today is the final day. I'm gonna give birth to my son. I'm so excited for it.

A beautiful baby is coming on earth soon, real soon. His name's going to be: Kai Kamal Heuning. AkA Heuningkai. He is going to be a powerful king later, just like his father.

He is going to be a man with abilities to save the world. His father always was a really strong man and is now even stronger.

But Kai also is really powerful. For example because of his mom, Ocean.

Because she is a mermaid. Her mermaid powers are very powerful and on the day she'll give her son birth, she'll give the power up to him.

Kai was also powerful because of his dad, who's got special abilities. She gave him the pearl.

The powerful pearl she got from her mom when she was born. With that pearl she had the power to save the ocean, so her baby will get the power so he can protect the whole world.

Everyone is very excited for today and very nervous also. A few hours later, Ocean was sitting on the couch, softly rubbing her big stomach with her son in it.

Ocean POV:

A few minutes later I saw my nephews coming trough the door. "Oh hey Wave, hey Braze," I greeted them nicely.

"Hello our queen Ocean, the queen of the ocean."

I rolled my eyes at their behavior and chuckled slightly.

"Okay boys, are you ready for the big day?"

"Yes our queen we prepared everything," they said while bowing towards me.

Great, now then let me call Chinhae to tell him everything is done and that we're ready to go.

Okay our queen, they said in unsion and bowed towards me.

Also stop calling me queen, you guys are my family, not my peasants, I laughed. Oh right so, just Ocean? Yup, so now can you guys wait by the car for a minute? I still need to make that call.

They nodded and got outside and waited for me by the car. I grabbed my mirror shell and pressed in my husband his pearl.

Hey my love, are you ready for the big day? I heard his voice asking me through the shell. Yes I am Chinhae. And I'm so excited. Are you on your way already? Cause we will drive off in a few minutes. I asked him. I'm on my way my Ocean. Okay then hun, I see you there okay?

Yes I'll see you there Blue. I giggled at how he called me when ending the call. As a nickname, he always just used one of my middle names.

I then got up from sitting on the couch and went outside. Okay let's go to the magic pool, shall we? I asked the boys leaning against the car with a kind smile. Yes our queen, they said again with a bow. We got inside the car and drove off, on our way to the magical cave with the magical water to give birth to my already beautiful and magical baby.

Chinhae POV:
I just ended the call with Ocean, my wife. I smiled at the thought of being a dad. I then saw my shell glowing, and saw the pearl of my brother lighting up. I pressed in the pearl and started the call.

That this shell thing knows when I need to call someone without me knowing why I call someone, but it still ends up in a logic call, is pretty crazy.

But having abilities and marrying a mermaid also isn't so called "normal". I heard a "hello" coming from the phone.

Hey Joon, are you ready for today? Yes I am hyung, he awnsers. I am on my way to the cave, so I'll see you there in a few minutes. I said to him. Okay, I'll see you there then, bye Chinhae hyung. Bye Namjoon. And so I ended the call.

I teleported myself outside questioning myself why I did that. I facepalmed myself and got back inside. (Btw yes he can teleport it's one of his abilities) I closed the door and now stood in the middle of my wardrobe.

Okay let's go the cave, I said out loud. I then teleported myself to the cave. I looked around and saw the car with the two loves of my life, arriving at the cave.

Wave POV: We arrived at the cave and saw Chinhae waving at us. We parked the car and carried Ocean inside the cave.

Everything and everyone was ready, and so the birth giving started. She got inside the water and the mermaid was now giving birth to the baby. (I ain't gonna give the details here so yeah😅)

We waited outside, till everything was done. We were just walking around nervously and hoping that everything went well.

We then heard a loud cry coming from inside the cave and saw a mermaid (in human form of course) coming out.

She gestured us to come inside and so we did. We looked at the baby in Ocean her arms. Our mouthes dropped. It was beautiful. The baby is literally glowing.

I don't know if that's a good thing btw, but it didn't look harmful. Then a light came out of the baby, and it smiled brightly. We were shooked.

His mother happily looked at the little boy in her arms.

I'm curious about your abilities little one, she whispered in his ear. She smiled and saw the pearl in her watch glowing.

She took off her watch and placed it on the baby his forehead. When you're old enough you'll be giving this watch and will be the most powerful prince of this generation, she said while smiling towards our new little prince. Welcome to the world Kai Kamal Heuning.

Chinhae POV:
My wife just gave birth to our beautiful son, Kai. I was happy, she was happy too. She placed her watch on the baby his head and said: When you're old enough you'll be owning this watch and will be the most powerful prince of this generation.

Then her eyes shoot up and she suddenly got a vision. No, no, no, please no! She screamed and closed her eyes, shaking her head. The others got worried and tried to figure out what was wrong.

Are you okay Ocean? I asked her worried, while I lay my hand on her shoulder. I lay the other on the baby his head, and then I saw it too. After the powerful vision, we both suddenly felt exhausted collapsed on the ground. We looked at each other with fear in our eyes.

Was that what I think it was? I asked her. Yes, it is. It's our future. She said with tears in her eyes. No love don't cry please, we have to stay strong for Kai. I said to her.

Oh-okay. We have to bring him to Namjoon if we want to keep him safe. We looked at my brother with hopeful eyes.

Yes, yes of course I want to take care of your son, he answers. I will ask my boyfriend for help.

Do you really want to take care of him? He nodded. Oh thank you so so much Namjoon.

I was really happy that my child at least could live a happy life with his uncles. I hope he'll remember the moments he'll make with his parent's for these coming days.

I looked at Ocean with tears in my eyes. Well we've got two weeks before we have to go, so we'll make of those two weeks, to whole years for him, I said.

She nodded and looked at Namjoon, Chinhae's younger brother.

Please take good care of him Joon, we trust you. Thank you for having faith in me Queen Ocean.

I promise that Seokjin and I will take good care of Kai. I nodded my head and smiled back.

Well, let's go home and make out of these two weeks, the best two weeks out of our whole life.

Time skip three days later:

Namjoon POV: I was allowed to visit the beach house, castle, fort, or whatever you wanna call it, at any time, and go and sleep there. And I visited them a lot to interact with the baby.

He is gonna live with us for a long time and we'll have to take care of him. i suddenly got aphone call from my beautiful boyfriend: Kim Seokjin.

I accepted the call and started the conversation: Hey Jinnie what's up? ''I just wanted to tell you that I'm done grocery shopping and i'm now on my way home.''

Okay babe be careful, I said. I will, cya in a few minutes bye. I said my goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I then heard a giggling sound coming from behind me. I looked at my right and saw that heuningkai was laughing.

And what are you laughing at? I ask with in response him laughing even harder.

And that made me laugh too. And so we ended up in an unstoppable laugher, till Seokjin knocked on the door.

Hey were you two laughing at? I heard him ask. Nothing actually, I said throughout my giggling.

I then opened the door and help him with the groceries. So how's it going in here?

Did Kai already expose one of his powers yet?
Nope, not yet. But I think that we will discover them soon.

For now we have to enjoy the days without the power chaos. I remember when I had my first power chaos. I just had my powers and everyone in the room was floating.

My parents thought they were going crazy. They didn't understand why we were "special" so they just threw us out of the house.

I was really sad that day, even though I was still a baby. My brother took care of me and we were all alone. Till that day we went to the beach.

Luckily the mermaids accepted us. And later on I met you of course. If I wouldn't have found you in my life, it wouldn't be as awesome as it is right now.

I'm really thankful for that babe, I said and placed a kiss on his forehead. Thanks joon. And by the way, I'm thankful you are my lover.

It spices up my life a lot more, and it makes it so much better and so much more interesting.

Like, mermaids, powers, monsters and magic. Everything that has happened in my life, has been so interesting.

After my parents kicked me out of their house, I found you. And I'm happy, so happy.

And I'm happy too my Jinnie. We smiled and just stared each other deep in the eyes. Suddenly we heard a loud alarm coming from outside.

Our eyes widened. T-the ARMY? SeokJin asks as he looks at me with sad eyes.🥺 SeokJin I have to go, I said with a sad face.

B-but when will I see you again? He asks me. You will see me again soon enough. And we can always contact each other through the magical books and the magical shells okay?

Take good care of Kai. He looked at me with teary eyes and says: I'm gonna miss u so much Kim Namjoon.

I felt myself tearing up too. I look at him and gave him a passionate kiss, but he stops me.

I look at him confused and tilted my head. He then pointed his finger at the boy behind us, who was innocently staring at us.

Uhm, we should go to our room for one last kiss. I say and so we walked over to our room to finish the kiss. After kissing and doing lovely "stuff" Y'all know what I mean and so not? Then you have an innocent mind XD) for maybe the last time. After, it was time for me to pack my things.

Kim Seokjin POV:
After hearing that Namjoon had to leave us for the ARMY, my heart broke.

I am gonna miss him so much. He already had to leave the day after tomorrow, so I decided to give him the best two days of his life.

I called his brother and all our family and friends. We all arrived at a beautiful valley, were all our friends and family were.

We greeted all of them and started the day with setting up our tents together because we decided to camp here.

We then started our breakfast. After breakfast we began playing a lot of fun games. Also Kai played some games with us. It was a beautiful morning, and that was still only the morning.

We had a whole afternoon and night to spend time with each other. It was now 12:30 PM and we decided to eat lunch. It was very cozy during the lunch. Everyone had fun, liked the food, were happy with each other and you can see the happiness in their eyes.

I smiled at the sight of seeing my family being happy. I then glanced at our little prince, who was looking at his fam with a smile.

I just know that he knows what going on. I'm right aren't I? I aks him trough to telepathy communication.

He actually answered me, he said: Hey, uncle Namjoon. I know you can hear me. I really love this family and I don't want my parents and you to leave.

I heard him say with a sad voice. I know bud, I'm gonna miss you too. A lot, and I know that one day, we will meet again. I saw him smiling at me. Your such a smart kid, I said looking him smiling.

I know I am. And I am adorable, I hear him say in his mind. And that's what he is learning from Seokjin. I chuckled a bit and looked at Seokjin, and I smiled.

Showing of charms to your BF huh? I hear Kai ask in his mind. Yes I do, I love his face so mu- HEY WAIT MINUTE. I shouted out loudly. The whole family was looking at me. Uuuummmm. I then heard kai chuckling and smiling.

We al smirk and then started to attack him with a lot of tickles and cuddles. His eyes widened and then he disappeared. All our eyes turned wide. W-where did he go? Did he just teleport or did he became invisible? I ask out loud.

Nobody knew where he was, until we heard laughter form from behind the bushes.

We all turn our heads back towards the bush, smirking after hearing a: Oh-oh. And then we UwU attacked him with kisses and cuddles.

It now was becoming evening and we were making up our beds for the night. We then began with setting up a campfire and made dinner.

After dinner we sat around the campfire and we were telling stories and roasting marshmallows, making smores.

After we ate the smores it was time to go to bed. Everyone was tired and got inside their tents.

I was changing into my pajamas and when I finished I heard something open. I looked around in the tent and saw nothing except for floating candybar in the air.

I looked confused at first, but then quickly realized what was happening.

Hey you young little invisible man, you've had enough sweets for today, I said while taking the candybar out of his hands. Okay okay, I heard him say trhough telepathy.

I smiled at him, because he looked all sleepy when he turned visible again. Sleep well uncle joon, I heard him say in my mind. Yes, sleep well Ning Ning, I whispered and turned out the lantern. And then I drifted into a slumber.

❤️2700❤️

Author: Hey hey hey, after writing this chapter, I'm feeling really tired by myself so I'm going to sleep right now. Tomorrow I think i will be publishing more chapters on this story, and later on, on my other story. But now I'm going to sleep so have a good day/night💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 332 15
Have you ever been obsessed with something for soo long. Not right? But Taehyung found his obsession towards the boy named Park jimin. "WHY Are You...
136K 5.8K 48
There is a legend that tells the story of 7 brothers who were meant to protect the world from evil. However, they are incomplete. For the 6 brothers...
3.4K 442 20
The technology has come far in 2109 and time travel is the new black. Y/n works at TravelTen, a company that uses time travel for what they believe a...
107 41 21
"The world no longer feels like itself," Kai said out of the blue. Jongho turned to him, not physically being able to feel the same empathy which he...