Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 55

13.3K 317 101
By criselr

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"I'm already here." I hear Soph speak through the phone.

"I just got here. Haven't gotten out of the car." I asked as soon as we got to the airport before I even went inside. I could already see a group of fans waiting for me inside.

"You're in the black SUV that just pulled up?"

"Yeah. Are there many fans?"

"Not a lot, probably about 15."

"Okay."

"I've already checked in my luggage, is it okay if I go through security and meet you inside?"

"Sure, of course petal. I'll see you inside."

"Perfect." 

Soph and I are flying to Guadalajara today, since tomorrow is my concert there. I'm pretty exhausted because after the concert yesterday, Sofia, Vic and Valen came over to my hotel to have a late night dinner with some of the crew. We stayed up 'till nearly 3 in the morning and we had to be at the airport at 10 a.m. We clearly didn't think things through. I offered Soph a ride to the airport, but she insisted that it would be better if we arrived separately to avoid speculation and rumors. Especially after last night, when I brought her up on stage and couldn't resist the urge to kiss her, even if it was only a quick peck, I would take whatever I could get. I was so sure that the bouquet of roses covered our faces and that the crowd wouldn't see us, but apparently I was wrong. The fans did see us, but Soph's dismissing it and telling everyone I kissed her cheek, I don't really know if the fans will buy it to be honest. But it's her decision ultimately, if it were up to me, I would've told the world I was dating the most amazing woman I had ever met a long time ago. 

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

I'm already in the VIP lounge waiting for Niall. And it still feels weird even thinking about being in the VIP lounge. Ever since I was little, I have travelled in coach, and buying the cheapest ticket there is, and I still do whenever I buy my own tickets, but since Niall's team bought these ones, we were in first class. This is probably the 4th time in all of my life that I have been inside the VIP lounge in the Monterrey airport, the 3rd one was when Niall flew me out to Disney and the other two when my aunt and uncle used to sneak us in and me and my siblings had to pretend we were their kids.

N: Finished checking in my bags and headed towards security. 

N: I'll be there in less than 10

S: Okay baby

I had woken up extra early today, even though I went to sleep at around 3 in the morning, because I needed to record some TikToks. I first recorded one in which I included the video of when Niall brought me up on stage, and then another one for story time, and I made sure to say that he had kissed my cheek, since I had already seen some videos and tweets speculating that he kissed me in the lips. Which we know he did, but I wasn't about to expose that to the whole world. I decided to finish editing them as I waited for Niall to get here, since there was nothing much to do, the lounge was pretty empty. I only saw an elderly couple when I got in and a guy in a suit walked in a couple of minutes ago. I was so into editing that I nearly jumped out of my seat when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" Niall asked before I nearly had a heart attack. And when he saw how he nearly killed me he burst into laughter.

"Holy shit! You scared me!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face, but still recovering from the death scare.

"Sorry. I thought you noticed when we walked in." He managed to contain his laughter while speaking.

"I didn't." I laughed along. And saw that Preston and a few others from the crew were laughing as well.

2 hours later we were seating on the plane, ready for take off.

"So are you excited for the concert tomorrow?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah. Can't believe there's only 2 more shows left on the tour."

"Me neither."

"I'm glad that you were able to come with me."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Thanks love." Niall voiced before leaning in and kissing my forehead.

"Nialler, you do know that you're going to have to invite a girl on stage for the remaining concerts right?"

"Why?" Niall asked me confused.

"Because...it would look so weird if you only invited me on stage wouldn't it? I mean people already know that you were in Monterrey for several days before the tour started, then you serenaded me on stage, which I loved by the way, but you hadn't done that in any other concert, and then there's the fact that people are already talking and speculating about whether we kissed or not on stage. They're not stupid, they'll put 2 and 2 together. So as much as I hate the idea of you serenading other girls on stage, you have to do it." I finished rambling.

"Fine, fine. I'll do it. Are you sure you don't want to come clean yet and just tell everyone we're dating? Wouldn't that be easier?"

"Yes it would. But please baby, let's keep it a secret for a while longer. At least until after New Years. I don't think your mom would like it if you told the whole world we're in a relationship before I even get the chance to meet her."

"Well, you're right about that. She'd kill me. So fine, I'll invite a girl on stage each night, but just know that I'll be thinking of you all along."

"Thank you honey." I smiled at him. 

"You know, this is my first time in Guadalajara." Niall suddenly spoke after a few minutes.

"It's my first time visiting Guadalajara too. Even though I live in Mexico I haven't been to many places. I haven't even been to Mexico City."

"What? Are you serious? You've never visited the capital?" Niall asked me amused.

"Well, I don't think waiting on the airport to catch a plane home counts does it?"

"No it doesn't."

"Well then I've never been."

"Why? I love it there."

"Dunno. My family always loved to other destinations whenever we went on holiday."

"I'll have to show you around then."

"Yes please."

We got to Guadalajara early in. the afternoon and headed straight to get some food, Niall and I were starving. It was way past our lunchtime. After we were fed and settled in the hotel room, Preston came and knocked.

"Mike said you wanted a tour of the city. So I got you a guide." Preston spoke. And this was all new information to me, I hadn't requested a tour guide. 

"Yeah, thank you Preston. Can't wait to see the city." Niall responded as I turned to look at him and waited for an explanation. "Whenever I visit a new city I like to take a tour to see it. Even if it's from inside a car." He explained.

"I had no idea." I responded.

"Well, come on, let's go."

And so that's how we spent our evening, on a private tour with a guide who showed us around Guadalajara. We even managed to sneak into a few places without Niall being discovered by anyone, which was quite an accomplishment on its own. We were exhausted by the time we were done, as soon as we got to the hotel room, both of us went straight to bed and fell asleep within seconds in each others' arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story, can't believe it's already surpassed 50,000 reads! It means a lot to me. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
699K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
1.3M 29.5K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...