skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

twenty-two.

45.1K 1.4K 790
By thunder_roses

Soon enough, the matches started... and Midoriya was up first. As (Y/n) watched the match, sitting next to Bakugo and Kaminari, she touched the seat, using her quirk to begin watching the match. That was when she saw the transition. She watched as Midoriya's energy went from rainbow to a clouded aura, the same as his competitor's. She came out of the energy sensing, gasping as she exiting the phase.

"What did you see?" Bakugo asked, turning to her.

"He used his quirk on Izuku," she explained. "I think that Shinso really does have mind control."

"Is that why he's walking out of the ring?" Iida asked her, hearing her explanation.

"I can only assume that's it," she told him, watching Midoriya get closer to the line.

Suddenly, there was a huge burst of wind, and Midoriya was breathing heavily, scarily close to the line.

"What the...?" Bakugo started, looking at what had just happened. "(Y/n), take a look at what's happening."

"On it." She then ran up and grabbed the wall to maybe get a better angle, and saw the normal rainbow quirk energy around Midoriya. She got off and went back to her seat. "He's back in control."

As Midoriya beat Shinso, shoving him to the edge no matter what, Bakugo and (Y/n) could only watch in amazement.

"Woah..." She sighed. "That was..."

"Incredible!" Uraraka finished excitedly.

"He's pulled that shoulder throw on you--" Kaminari started, looking at Bakugo.

"Shut your face, sparky," Bakugo snapped at him, cutting him off.

After the match ended, it was time for Sero and Todoroki to fight. It started with Sero wrapping Todoroki in tape, dragging him across the battleground. Then in an instant, Todoroki used his right side to freeze Sero and create a giant iceberg. But before it could touch the stands the ice was aiming for, (Y/n) leaped over the seats, right next to the railing and put up a forcefield so it wouldn't touch the people in the stands just in time. Once the ice stopped forming, she put it down and leaned against the railing.

"Thanks, (L/n)," Iida told her, still shaking from the sudden ice shock.

"That was insane reflexes, (L/n)," Kirishima commented.

"Thanks," she responded walking back up to sit next to Bakugo.

"Todoroki's attack was crazy," Uraraka told Midoriya and Iida, looking at the ice.

Todoroki was pronounced the undeniable winner, he then began to melt the ice using his left side. The crowd began to chant 'nice try' for Sero while he did so. Once the ice was cleared, it was Kaminari and Shiozaki. It ended as soon as it began as Shiozaki caught an idiotic Kaminari in her vines. Midoriya began muttering again as he took notes, which seemed to irritate Bakugo.

"I know that look," (Y/n) said, getting Bakugo's attention.

"What look?" he asked, snapping out of his angry form.

"The look of 'I'm going to kill him', especially when he mutters." She crossed her arms as she said this. 

"I do not have that kind of face!" he protested, (Y/n) laughing slightly as his attempt at defending himself.

"Yes you do." 

"Do not, idiot."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too--"

"Shut  up." 

Next was Iida and Hatsume, who's match took forever since it was basically a tech expo. But (Y/n) didn't get to see much since she went down to the waiting room to prepare for her match against Aoyama, which was next. As she sat down at one of the tables, beginning to strategize, she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Bakugo greeted, entering the room.

"Hey, what're you doing down here? Shouldn't you be watching Iida's match?" she asked, slightly confused by his sudden appearance.

"Yeah, but it's just a big commercial, it's just weird," Bakugo admitted, rubbing his neck. "Frankly, you preparing is more interesting than whatever was going on out there."

Was that a compliment or an insult? (Y/n) thought.

Finally, the match ended and it was time for her to go out.

"Good luck," Bakugo told her, patting her shoulder as he went back up to the stands.

Soon she was out on the field, about to battle Aoyama.

"And here we have class 1-A's (Y/n) (L/n)! And from the same class, Yuga Aoyama!" Present Mic announced.

As soon as Present Mic had started the match, Aoyama began firing his laser at he, which she jumped out of the way instantly.

He can't use his quirk for more than a second or too long. I just need to block and dodge, then I can easily take him out, she strategized.

After a minute of Aoyama shooting his laser at (Y/n), with her using her steppingstones to dodge and forcefields to block. He quietly whimpered about his tummy, giving her the perfect chance.

"Ow my tummy," Aoyama whimpered.

"Perfect!" (Y/n) yelled at she shot a beam at his belt, shattering part of it. She then ran up a little using her steppingstones and jumped down, roundhouse kicking his face and knocking him down.

(Y/n) was declared the winner as she bowed. As she left the ring, she sighed, relieved how well that went. She went back up to the viewer box.

"Good job, (Y/n)," Midoriya congratulated her.

"Hey thanks, Izuku," she responded, sitting down where Bakugo had been sitting.

She watched as it was now Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were up, which could take a while. After maybe a minute or two of them just pounding each other with their redundant quirks, she decided to go check on Bakugo and Uraraka. When she was about to enter where Uraraka was waiting, she heard Midoriya offer her a strategy and her refusing to use it.

"So you have a plan?" (Y/n) asked, entering the room.

"Oh hey, (L/n)," Uraraka greeted, looking pumped yet nervous. "Have you spoken to Bakugo yet?"

"No, I decided to come here first, Kirishima's fight is gonna take a while," she explained.

"Why's that?" Iida asked, slightly curious.

"Because who he's up against basically has the same quirk." (Y/n) then turned to leave. "Anyways, good luck, Uraraka!"

(Y/n) then began to walk to Bakugo's waiting area, wondering who she should root for since they were both close to her. Once she reached the room, she knocked on the door, gaining his attention.

"Hey," (Y/n) greeted, walking into the room after cracking the door open slightly.

"Hey," he responded, looking up at her. "Good job on your match, you definitely had that loser."

"Thanks, that's pretty nice of you," she said leaning against the table.

"I'm full of surprises aren't I?"

"No kidding," she chuckled, shaking her head slightly. "Anyways, I came to wish you luck."

"Oh yeah?" Bakugo said, smirking slightly. "How's stupid hair's match going?"

"It's gonna be a while, his opponent's quirk is so similar to his. They're basically equals."

"He'll win," Bakugo said, looking back at the table. "I know it."

"Wow, Kirishima really stuck to you, huh?"

"Don't tell him that, or I'll never hear the end of it."

"Aw come on, it's cute." 

Then the end of the match was called, it ending in a draw.

"Well, I'm on," Bakugo said, walking out the door.

"Good luck, I'll be watching you guys," (Y/n) said, following him out and going to the stands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 34.1K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
68.8K 1.5K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
198K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: β€’Strong language β€’Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth β€’Gore β€’Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
88K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...